英文歌 前奏 萨克斯节奏感强前奏是萨克斯,女声,歌词大概是I don't wanna fight什么的

藤本植物导航
&>&&>&&>&正文
逛街时听到的,好像听出来有个词是perfect??歌词中好像有什么baby i'm...Stitches - Shawn Mendes I thought that I've been hurt before But no one's ever left me quite this sore Your words cut deeper than a knife Now I need someone to breathe me back to life Got a feeing that I'm going under But I kno...
求一首英文歌,节奏感很强,好像是女声
achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'll be needing stitchesNow I&#39, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'll be needing stitchesTm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTm without your kissesI's ever left me quite this soreYour words cut deeper than a knifeNow I need someone to breathe me back to lifeGot a feeing that I'll be needing stitchesNow that I'll be needing stitchesJust like a moth drawn to a flameOh;ll make it out aliveIf I quit calling you my loverMove onYou watch me bleed until I can&#39, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI&#39, you lured me in I couldn'm left seeing red on my ownGot a feeing that I'm without your kissesI't sense the painYour bitter heart, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI&#39, get you out of my headYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, cold to the touchNow I'm going underBut I know that I'm going underBut I know that I'll be needing stitchesNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta gell be needing stitchesTripping over myself, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'll make it out aliveIf I quit calling you my loverMove onYou watch me bleed until I can'm without your kissesI&#39Stitches - Shawn MendesI thought that I&#39, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I've been hurt beforeBut no one'm gonna reap what I sowI'm without your kissesI'm without your kissesI&#39求一首英文歌,节奏感很强,好像是女声Stitches - Shawn MendesI thought that I've been hurt beforeBut no one's ever left me quite this soreYour words cut deeper than a knifeNow I need someone to
好像听出来有个词是m perfect 还是什么 it&#39?歌词中好像有什么baby i&#39?逛街时听到的。不过都不确定
逛街时听到的,好像听出来有个词是perfect??歌词中好像有什么baby i'm...Stitches - Shawn Mendes I thought that I've been hurt before But no one's ever left me quite this sore Your words cut deeper than a knife Now I need someone to breathe me back to life Got a feeing that I'm going under But I kno...求一首英文歌,男声 貌似有女声和声,高潮部分好像是有三声so hard,节...Coldplay的hymn for the weekend, 这首歌里面的是so high, 女声是碧昂斯求最近经常播的一首英文歌 节奏感很强 女声部分好像是噢 噢噢噢 哦哦噢...我也在找这首歌呢 那场比赛我也看了 也听到啦 我找到啦 是good time求一首英文歌 节奏感很强歌词 bang!she shot me one time bang she shot...看你问的。我哪知道啊I just want you........he is my lover.........for the coming baby.....Bang! Bang! 歌手:The Knux适合在开车时听,在朋友的车里听过,刚开始是女声清唱,然后很强的节奏...亲,我很确定你要找的歌是 i just want a lover不是hello-karmin telephone Ladygaga halo碧昂丝 女生的声音很像Martin...你说的那首我不清楚,不过我知道the ting tings的很多歌都是节奏感很强的,在英国很流行,和其他歌手很不同的,经常选去做时装秀的音乐。推荐《Great DJ》《Shut Up And Let Me Go》《That's Not My Name》。 另外Hooverphonic《Jackie cane》另...大概就听到几句歌词,应该是啊~什么什么he is coming is coming…后面是b...应该是Madilyn Bailey——Galway Girl,望采纳!你好!不知道是不是这一首呐!!6hello hello》 - Aloha From Hell http://www.kuwo.cn/yinyue/464732/Title - Meghan Trainor If you want my love He gotta do what he does If you want these sweet light sugar glod to lose He gotta give it up I know you think I'm cool But I am one of the boys No, don't be scared that I'm gon' tell ...
种植经验最新
种植经验推荐
台词网 版权所有
渝ICP备号-23应该是黑人唱的吧,高潮里有一句you and i go……记不太清了,是一首节奏很强很嗨的英文歌_百度知道
应该是黑人唱的吧,高潮里有一句you and i go……记不太清了,是一首节奏很强很嗨的英文歌
求歌名!!!
我有更好的答案
t remembera word you saidbut that novemberI can't forgetintoxicated in every waythere'm not the sameI try to fight itbut i can't get awaylook at me nowspinning up and down losing my groundwhat is it about youI got you under my skinwould you mind spending timeyou got me under your spellgot me good can's something about youmy friends are sayingI't you telli wanna feel this foreverI'll try and fight it but no one else would doI wanna do this togetherlike you shouldyou got me goodyou got me goodMaybe I shouln'tyou say you can'tit's complicatedbut you don't understandI'm losing my mindevery timeevery time it's always about youI got you under my skinwould you mind spending timeyou got me under your spellgot me good can't you tellI wanna feel this foreverI'll try and fight it but no one else would doI wanna do this togetherlike you shouldyou got me goodyou got me goodI got you under my skinwould you mind spending timeyou got me under your spellgot me good can't you tellI wanna feel this foreverI&#39Agnes-Got Me GoodI don&#39
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。猜你喜欢相关推荐最新歌曲最新专题
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:18781&&分类:歌曲&&语言:英语&&大小:2.32 MB&&时长:05:03秒&&比特率:64K&&评分:5.分
介绍:《I Don t Wanna Fight》 是 Westlife 演唱的歌曲,时长05分03秒,由作词,作曲,该歌曲收录在Westlife2000年的专辑之中,已累积试听超过592次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手Westlife吧!
◆ 本页是歌曲I Don t Wanna Fight歌曲的试听页面,如果您想下载I Don t Wanna Fight歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手Westlife的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ I Don t Wanna Fight的永久试听地址是http://www.9ku.com/play/18781.htm,请将(www.9ku.com)告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2018&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&&执行时间:0.0257s求一首女声英文歌 歌词是i wanna什么什么 挺欢快的 里面还有句发音好像是 fu er ma lin 什么什么的_百度知道
求一首女声英文歌 歌词是i wanna什么什么 挺欢快的 里面还有句发音好像是 fu er ma lin 什么什么的
我有更好的答案
..It's not about the money,t buy us happiness 满足与快乐 金钱无法买到Can we all slow down and enjoy right now 我们就不能停 活在当下Guarantee we'll pay them with love tonight… 今晚我们付出的爱不知道是不是你想找的(好声音里面吴莫愁翻唱过): 《Price Tag》Jessie J Seems like everybody's got a price 既然人人都有身价I wonder how they sleep at night 我想知道他们晚上如何安睡When the sale comes first  先来买卖And the truth comes second 然后才来真相Just stop.[1]It'll be feelin alright我能保证我们会感觉很好Everybody looks to their left (yeah) 人人向左看看(耶)Everybody looks to their right (ha) 人人向右看看(哈)Can you feel that (yeah) 难道感觉不到吗(耶)We'm leaving to Mars 猜想着;st about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌Yeah yeah 耶耶well, money, money 这无关金钱We don&#39! 音乐让我们众志成城!And it wasn't low blows and video Hoes 但并不是不堪入目的视频Am I the only one gettin… tired? 难道我是唯一一个感觉到累的人么?Money can't need your money?Why is everybody so obsessed? 为什么人人对此着迷, money, money 我们不需要你的金钱We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌We need to take it back in time 我们想要让时光轮回When music made us all UNITE..而我呢……yes all I need are keys and guitars 我需要的只是调和吉他and guess what, in 30 seconds I&#39, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱We don't need your money, money,我在30秒能飞向火星yes we leaving across these undefeatable odds 是的,我们将不朽打破并抛离its like this man, you can&#39, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌Ain&#39, keep the price tag好吧继续生活在标签下and take the cash back 把现金全部拿回来just give me six streams and a half stack 只要给我六首音频和500MB(注:stack电脑术语 等于1GB)and you can keep the cars 你就可以得到我的车leave me the garage 开出我的车库and all I;t put a price on life 像这传奇人物 你无法给其定价we do this for the love so we fight and sacrifice everynight 每晚战斗和牺牲 一切都是为了爱so we aint gon stumble and fall never 所以我们永远不会堕落waiting to see, a sign of defeat uh uh 看着吧,你们的标志注定失败so we gon keep everyone moving there feet 所以我们要大家继续前进so bring back the beat and everybody sing 重复这节奏大家一起唱It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱We don't need your money, money, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱We don't need your money, money, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌Ain't about the (uh)Cha-Ching CHa-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌Yeah yeah 耶耶oo-oooh 哦哦Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌, for a minute and smile停下来片刻微笑Why is everybody so serious 为何人人都神情严肃Acting so damn mysterious 一副神神秘秘的样子You got your shades on your eyes 你的眼睛下出现了黑眼圈And your heels so high 又穿这么高的高跟鞋That you can't even have a good time 你甚至不能拥有美好的时光Everybody looks to their left (yeah) 人人向左看看(耶)Everybody looks to their right (ha) 人人向右看看(哈)Can you feel that (yeah) 难道感觉不到吗(耶)We&#39..;ll pay them with love tonight… 今晚我们付出的爱
采纳率:61%
Britney Spears - I Wanna Go
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有什么劲爆的英文歌??_百度知道
有什么劲爆的英文歌??
征求劲爆的英文歌~~
越劲爆越好~~
我有更好的答案求助知道网友
let it out14.the game is over 15.gone 16.digital get down 17.the only gift 18绝对珍藏1.it&#39.how did I fall in love with you 9;s gotta be you 2.I'll never stop 3.tearin&#39.back to your heart 5.shap of my heart 6.selodad 8.kiss me at midnight 12.I want you back 13.falling 10.it makes me ill 11.I thought she knew19.just don'up my heart 4.selfish 7
西城的 Swear it again 经典,英国排行第一 seasons in the sun经典英国排行第一 Amazing最新的歌 Can't Lose What You Never Had不错 Close Your Eyes经典 Evergreen经典 Flying Without Wings经典,英国排行第一 Fool Again经典英国排行第一 I Don't Wanna Fight首张专集里的佳作 I Lay My Love on You第2张专集中的歌,英国排行第一 If I Let You Go也是西城早期的歌Mandy My Love太经典了,完美的作品,英国排行第一+西城成名曲 Mandy风格梢有改变英国排行第一 On The Wings of Love最爱私选 Open Your Heart最爱私选 Obvious04年的歌曲,布莱恩单飞前最后一首歌, 英国排行第一 Queen of My Heart个人认为最动人的一首歌 Unbreakable很感人的一首歌,英国排行第一 Uptown Girl难得的快歌,英国排行第一 What Makes A Man最爱私选+英国排行第一 When You're Looking Like That最爱私选+英国排行第一 World of Our Own很有动感+英国排行第一 Written in the Stars经典 You Raise Me Up最新专集<face to face>主打歌 To Be With you 奥林巴斯 广告歌 可不是 HEY 朱丽叶啊 最好听的50首英文歌在此
推荐几首英文歌给你都是个人珍藏Tower -- Vienna TengEverything But The Girl -- DarinOcean Deep -- Cliff RichardYou Love Me -- Diana Ross~Here I Am -- Leona LewisWe Are Broken -- ParamoreLove To Be Loved By You -- Marc TerenziLosing The Love -- Joy EnriquezNever Let You Go -- 卫兰Wolf -- BressanonWalk Me Home -- Mandy MooreApologize -- TimbalandI Cry -- Shayne WardIt’s Not Goodbye -- Laura PausiniOne In A Million -- Bosson雕刻 -- 美妙人生片尾曲下面是节奏感强些的:Bet on it -- High School Musical 2When Your Heart Stops Beating -- +44Crushcrushcrush -- ParamoreJERK IT OUT -- COCSARSBeautiful Life -- Ace Of Basebelieve me -- Fort MinorBye bye beautiful -- NightwishLast of the wilds -- NightwishThe Mass -- EraWhenever, Wherever -- ShakiraThe Take Over, The Breaks Over -- Fall out BoysThe Hell Song - Sum 41Over My Head -- Sum41she is my sin -- NightwishStill Waiting -- Sum41Man Or Mouse -- Millencolin抒情些的:Gotta Have You -- the weepiesDance With My Father -- Luther Vandrosscry on my shoulder -- Bonnie RaittDying In the Sun -- the Cranberries Free Loop -- Daniel PowterI am Strong -- 诺斯小子Good is Good -- Sheryl CrowI Can’t Win -- Usher保证每首都是经典希望你能喜欢
The hooksFlexitonesSteve PorterBit Crushers都挺劲爆的
这首歌形容爱情很恰当.6.My last serenade,宏伟.这首歌的mv拍得也很绝美.5.Every moment of my life还是sarah的歌,我很喜欢这首蓝调,很好听哦,女声很梦幻9,有夜晚徜徉在海边的感觉.calling.You are the one C21这一首是压轴的啦,全是我自己总结的 1.one more time laura 是我最喜欢的一首 2.forever 这首歌是我们话剧的背景音乐(果果)不给你介绍太多,就十首,不好听不推荐,温柔舒缓,歌词很美.4.memories within temptation 很喜欢她空群灵的声音.这首歌悲伤地跟别的歌不一样.特大气,男声很温暖10.还有一首burning,我最喜欢的一首.Joey Moe 的歌中我最喜欢的一首7.goodnight moon,这是杀死比尔中的一首曲子,很好听,女子的声音超有磁性.很不错8,是我最近发现的,它作背景音乐效果很棒.,这首歌的是音阶状的,意大利首席女歌手很著名一首.每次听撼动的很大.3.from sarah with love这是著名蓝调天后sarah connor 出道后迅速走红的成名作.她的声音既细腻又有力量.这些都是我个人(果果)M3里的经典歌曲  感慨是我(果果)总结的.,是我最喜欢的一位女歌手
本回答被网友采纳
1条折叠回答
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力