Blood Shadow Guren 红莲第一二三幕在线看无m三部谢谢

Blood Shadow Guren 紅蓮 ep 2 [eng subs uncensored]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7D58B0E358D67CF61CF88E075A20163ABBE6F2D5&dn=Blood+Shadow+Guren+%e7%b4%85%e8%93%ae+ep+2+%5beng+subs+uncensored%5d
种子Hash:
7D58B0E358D67CF61CF88E075A20163ABBE6F2D5
文件个数:
内容大小:
访问热度:
更新时间:
社交分享:
相关标签:
本页链接:
/detail/7D58B0E358D67CF61CF88E075A20163ABBE6F2D5.html
1.jpg227.96KBBlood Shadow - 02.avi205.06MBblood2.jpg124.28KB<input id="topSearchButon" class="fl-l" :class="{'notActive': (keyword.length
SynopsisBackgroundAlternative TitlesPictureAiring DatesProducersRelationsRatingDurationSource
Your Score:
Alternative Titles
English: Blood Shadow
Synonyms: Crimson Lotus, Red Lotus, BloodShadow
Japanese: 紅蓮
Information
Finished Airing
Sep 7, 2001 to Mar 29, 2002
Producers:
Licensors:
Visual novel
30 min. per ep.
Rx - Hentai
Statistics
Popularity:
Favorites:
Ranked N/APopularity #5293Members 3,500
Episodes: /3
SynopsisIn a world where demons lurk behind every shadow, ready to ravage any woman who crosses their path, murder and bloodshed are a way of life. A team of feisty female fighters known as the Crimson Lotus is humanity&#039;s last hope for survival. When tragedy strikes and one of their members is slaughtered, it&#039;s time for the Crimson Lotus to destroy the demons at their source, and bathe the underworld in the blood of vengeance!BackgroundNo background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information .
Characters & Voice Actors
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Character Design
Opening Theme
No opening themes have been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding an opening theme .
Ending Theme
No ending themes have been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding an ending theme .
Jun 8, 2015
3 of 3 episodes seen
<span id="rhelp
people found this review helpful
Be aware that is an H-Anime review, and so it will judged accordingly.
STORY: 7/10
Here we embark on an action-packed journey into the world of Blood Shadow/Guren.
We follow an elite fighting group of specially trained warriors called the Crimson Lotus (CL), as they seek out to eliminate all of the sadistic demons plaguing the land. The leader of an otherwise all female unit is Rekka, a young man that has been raised since childhood to become a member. Hunting demons isn&#039;t always straightforward, as it&#039;s demonstrated (within the first few minutes) when Tsukikage, a member of the CL, and Rekka&#039;s closest friend, is fatally wounded on
one of their expeditions. Driven by revenge, Rekka is accompanied by his fellow warriors as they now aim to stop the Demons at their source.
Blood Shadow/Guren is a title created in 2001. And it is indeed ahead of it&#039;s time. The art and animation quality far surpass H-Anime a decade after it, and even manages to keep up with some after that.
Shading done right is what I have to say. From the background images, to each character. The sex scenes also feature competent, and consistent art, along with smooth animation. Each frame is well drawn. Scenes that involve intercourse also feel a bit more realistic than other titles, as the semen doesn&#039;t go gushing about, and flying everywhere at once during climax. All of the fight scenes are done very nicely as well. Another added bonus is that it&#039;s all uncensored.
SOUND: 7/10
Did I mention the great soundtrack yet, because yes, it does have one of those. Ambient themes during important moments, superb voice actors and actresses in both languages fit each characters mood quite well, fitting music for each chaotic situation (and this one has a lot of them), and even the dub isn&#039;t half bad. The only con would be the sex scenes in the dub, where the women moaning can get a little high-pitched, and disturbing during the brutal rape scenes.
CHARACTER: 7/10
Filled with sorrow and seeking revenge, Rekka&#039;s look, sounds, and actions are all believeable. But that doesn&#039;t necessarily mean that at times he can&#039;t also be light-hearted, and friendly. A great deal of detail seems to have went into the making of each character. All of the girls depicted are slender, with B(&#039;ish) cup sized breasts (as female samurai warriors should be), and you can be sure that they mean business, from the brave and fearless dark-haired Tsukikage, to the aloof and panicky personality of Haruka, to the heroic, independant, and daring loner, Kureha. It would be impossible to get them confused with one another, as each of them take on their individual roles perfectly. All of them receive very welcoming sex scenes of various positions, and a few even get a nice lesbian scene.
ENJOYMENT: 7/10
It is very rare to find a 3 episode OVA put together such as this one. Containing good sex, and action scenes coupled with a great adventure story. Very well executed. This is a nice shift from all of the mindless banging we&#039;re use to seeing in most titles. I have to say I really enjoyed this one, and if violence, explicit gore, blood, and brutal rape doesn&#039;t faze you, I believe you will as well.
FAP METER: 7/10
I think I&#039;ve covered most of this in the art, character, and enjoyment section. Plenty of fappable moments, whether it was consensual sex, or extreme demon rape, this one did not let me down. Definitely had fun with this in all of it&#039;s uncensored glory.
Jan 4, 2017
1 of 3 episodes seen
<span id="rhelp
people found this review helpful
Preliminary
Blood Shadow is ANOTHER hentai with demons (except uncensored). This hentai is not really bad but DUMB.
Story: 6/10. I already knew the story. Ninjas protecting the world from demons.
Art: 9/10. nice
Sound: 7/10. the sound is fine.
Characters: 6/10. The characters are fine and the little red nice goblin.
Enjoyment: 4/10. OK, With a hentai full of gore, blood, and sex, that&#039;s my limit. Taimanin Asagi had blood, almost seizures, demons, and beautiful big breasted girls but THIS has like C-cuped anime girls and a wonderful man named &Rekka&. His friend (it&#039;s a girl) named &Tsukikage& I think were fighting demons and her head &exploded& from the demon.
And don&#039;t get me started with the &sex& scenes. The second one was in a cave with 2 women dead for some reason and the demon was having sex with a women and she was like, &I&#039;m gonna burst, I&#039;m gonna burst~!!& and then you know what happened? HER HEAD EXPLODED!!! During the &climax&, at the end, the demons makes a women&#039;s head exploded. I DON&#039;T KNOW WHY.
Overall: 2/10. Next Time, DO NOT watch a hentai with the word &Blood& into it. sex, blood, and gore. It should be sex, women, and demons. The title should be called &Exploding Shadow&
Recommendations
Recent NewsRecent Forum Discussion
- May 19, 2015
Oct 1, 7:01 AM
- May 18, 2015
Oct 1, 7:00 AM
Top Airing Anime
Top Page Views
Most Popular CharactersAccess denied | www. used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3d1bad1e-ua98).Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3d1ba60dcc4e286a-ua98).}

我要回帖

更多关于 红莲第一二三幕在线看 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信