有首英文歌you want to be,歌词开头是i tuch myself ,i want you to love me

douban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司8被浏览32,187分享邀请回答4添加评论分享收藏感谢收起31 条评论分享收藏感谢收起一首英文歌,女生唱的,很欢快的.中间有啦啦啦的.副歌里貌似听到一句I want you you want me_百度知道
一首英文歌,女生唱的,很欢快的.中间有啦啦啦的.副歌里貌似听到一句I want you you want me
我有更好的答案
蕾哈娜-only girl(in the world)Artist:RihannaSong:Only Girl(In The World)La la la laLa la la laLa la la la[VERSE 1]I want you to love me, like I’m a hot pieKeep thinkin’ of me, doin’ what you likeSo boy forget about the world cuz it’s gon’ be me and you tonightI wanna make your bed for ya, then imma make you swallow your pride[CHORUS]Want you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the worldLike I’m the only one that you’ll ever loveLike I’m the only one who knows your heartOnly girl in the world…Like I’m the only one that’s in commandCuz I’m the only one who understands how to make you feel like a manWant you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the worldLike I’m the only one that you’ll ever loveLike I’m the only one who knows your heartOnly one…[VERSE 2]Want you to take me like a thief in the nightHold me like a pillow, make me feel rightBaby I’ll tell you all my secrets that I’m keepin’, you can come insideAnd when you enter, you ain’t leavin’, be my prisoner for the night[CHORUS]Want you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the worldLike I’m the only one that you’ll ever loveLike I’m the only one who knows your heartOnly girl in the world…Like I’m the only one that’s in commandCuz I’m the only one who understands, like I’m the only one who knows your heart, only one…[BRIDGE]Take me for a rideOh baby, take me highLet me make you firstOh make it last all nightTake me for a rideOh baby, take me highLet me make you firstMake it last all night[CHORUS]Want you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the worldLike I’m the only one that you’ll ever loveLike I’m the only one who knows your heartOnly girl in the world…Like I’m the only one that’s in commandCuz I’m the only one who understands how to make you feel like a manOnly girl in the world…Girl in the world…Only girl in the world…Girl in the world...
采纳率:29%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
副歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌 男唱的 记得歌词有 i want ...you to love me这一句_百度知道
一首英文歌 男唱的 记得歌词有 i want ...you to love me这一句
一首英文歌 男唱的 记得歌词有 i want ...you to love me这一句
.........里面还有
maybe you the
lonely.....而且怕以后找不到.maybe you
are..但是,就像是录音机录的差不多....想问问这个歌的名字.i
want.我电脑里有这个歌..音质不是很好.这首歌是男的唱的
我有更好的答案
歌曲:Too Serious Too Soon歌手:Gareth Gates
采纳率:4%
什么类型的歌啊 R&B POP HIP-HOP 这点歌词太常见了吧
《I Just Want You To Love Me》- Darren Hayes
阿肯吧不行在狗狗搜索里面找找
歌曲:i want you歌手:madonna 专辑:i want you • 搜索&i want you&LRC歌词• 搜索&i want you&mp3 [ti:i want you][al:i want you]i, yi yi yi i, yi yi yi i, yi yi yi i, yi yi yi i want you the right way i want you, but i want you to want me toowant you to want me baby just like i want you da da, da da, da da da i'll give you all the love i want in return but half a love is all i feel, sweet darling it's too bad, it's just too sad you don't want me no more but i'm gonna change your mind some way, somehow i want you the right way i want you, but i want you to want me toowant you to want me baby, just like i want youda da, da da, da da da one way love is just a fantasy to share is precious, pure and fair don't play with something you should cherish for life oh baby, don't you wanna careain't it lonely out there i want you the right way i want you, but i want you to want me toowant you to want me baby, just like i want youi want you the right way i want you, but i want you to want me toowant me baby, just like i want youda da, da da, da da da spoken:i want you, the right way want me baby don't play with something you should cherish for life是这首吗?
人鬼情未了oh, my love, my darling 噢,我的爱人,我亲爱的 [00:28]I've hungered for your touch [00:34]Alone, lonely time 我渴望你的接触已太久而孤单! [00:45]And time goes by so slowly 时间过得多么慢啊 [00:56]yet time can do so much 然而其中发生了太多的变化 [01:03]Are you still mine 你还属于我么? [01:14]I need your love 我需要你的爱 [01:19]I need your love [01:27]God, speed your love to me 上天,快点带你的爱给我 [01:41]Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea 寂寞的河流流进一个又一个大海 [01:48]To the open arms of the sea 投入大海的怀抱 [01:55]Lonely river sigh, wait for me, wait for me 寂寞的河流叹息,等待着我,等待着我 [02:02]I'll be coming home 我将回家去 [02:05]Wait for me 等着我 [02:09]Oh, my love, my darling [02:19]I've hungered, hungered for your touch [02:27]Alone, lonely time [02:37]And time goes by so slowly yet time can do so much [02:55]Are you still mine, [03:04]I need your love I need your love, [03:19]God speed your love to me. Unchained Melody Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered for your touch a long lonely time. and time goes by so slowly and time can do so much, Are you still mine? I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me! Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea to the open arms of the sea. Lonely rivers sigh &Wait for me, wait for me!& I'll be coming home Wait for me! Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered for your touch a long lonely time. and time goes by so slowly and time can do so much, Are you still mine? I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me! 奔放的旋律 哦,我的爱,我的所爱, 我渴望你的接触已太久而孤单! 光阴荏苒, 时间改变事物万千, 你是否依然对我不变? 我需要你的爱, 我需要你的爱, 神啊,快把你的爱给我传过来! 孤独之河奔流入海 奔流入海, 无尽海洋敞开胸怀, 孤独之河在轻叹: 等着我,等着我, 我一定回家, 请等待! 哦,我的爱,我的所爱, 我渴望你的接触已太久而孤单! 光阴荏苒, 时间改变事物万千, 你是否依然对我不变? 我需要你的爱, 我需要你的爱, 神啊,快把你的爱给我传过来!
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。开头女声啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,然后 I want to love me 。英文歌曲。_百度知道
开头女声啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,然后 I want to love me 。英文歌曲。
我有更好的答案
正确的歌词是“La la la la I want you to love me”,出自歌曲《Only Girl (In the World)》基本信息:中文名称:Only Girl (In the World)所属专辑:Loud 发行时间:日 歌曲原唱:蕾哈娜歌词:La la la laLa la la laLa la la la (yeah)La la la laI want you to love me,Like I'm a hot ride (uh yeah)Keep thinkin' of me (uh)Doin' what you likeSo boy forget about the world'Cause it's gon' be me and you tonight (yeah)I wanna make your beg for it,Then Imma make you swallow your prideWant you to make me feelLike I'm the only girl in the worldLike I'm the only one that you'll ever loveLike I'm the only one who knows your heartOnly girl in the worldLike I'm the only one that's in command'Cause I'm the only one who understandsHow to make you feel like a manYeah,Want you to make me feelLike I'm the only girl in the worldLike I'm the only one that you'll ever loveLike I'm the only one who knows your heartOnly oneWant you to take itLike a thief in the nightHold me like a pillow,Make me feel rightBaby I'll tell you all my secretsThat I'm keepin', you can come inside (yeah)And when you enter, you ain't leavin',Be my prisoner for the night, ohWant you to make me feelLike I'm the only girl in the worldLike I'm the only one that you'll ever loveLike I'm the only one who knows your heartOnly girl in the worldLike I'm the only one that's in command'Cause I'm the only one who understandsLike I'm the only one who knows your heartOnly oneTake me for a ride, rideOh baby, take me high, highLet me make you rise, riseOh make it last all night, nightTake me for a ride, rideOh baby, take me high, highLet me make you rise, riseMake it last all nightWant you to make me feelLike I'm the only girl in the worldLike I'm the only one that you'll ever loveLike I'm the only one who knows your heartOnly girl in the worldLike I'm the only one that's in command'Cause I'm the only one who understandsHow to make you feel like a manOnly girl in the worldGirl in the worldOnly girl in the worldGirl in the world
影视爱好者
Rihanna - Only Girl
本回答被提问者采纳
Rihanna - Only Girl
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
啦啦啦啦的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交