英语不及格唱英文歌bad sometimes

> 天天向上李荣浩唱的歌盘点
天天向上李荣浩演唱的英文歌 最新一期背景插曲
时间: 09:05    来源:
    作者:yan
  《》最新一期嘉宾李荣浩现场弹琴演唱了一首好听的英文歌,名为《Sorry For The Stupid Things》,另外,李荣浩还演唱了《模特》《喜剧之王》等代表歌曲,最新一期全部的背景插曲也引起了关注。
  天天向上最新一期李荣浩演唱英文歌曲《Sorry For The Stupid Things》
  原唱:Babyface
  歌词:
  Sorry For The Stupid Things
  babyface
  Sometimes we wish for the better
  When we have it good as it gets
  Sometimes the grass isn't greener
  Sometimes we find out we forget
  Sometimes the fool doesn't know he's a fool
  Sometimes a dog he don't know he's a dog
  Sometimes I do stupid things to you
  When I really don't mean it all
  Sometimes a man
  Just don't be a man
  It's not an excuse
  It's just how it is
  Sometimes the wrong
  Don't know that they're wrong
  Sometimes the strong
  Ain't always so strong
  Sometimes a girl
  Is gon' be a girl
  She don't wanna deal with all the drama in your world
  God knows I don't mean to give it to you
  So girl I'm sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn't do but I do
  Oh so sorry, oh no, oh so sorry
  Sometimes I wish I was smarter
  Wish I was a bit more like you
  Not making stupid decisions made at the last minute
  You live to regret when it's through
  Well, sometimes the fool doesn't know he's a fool
  And sometimes a dog he don't know he's a dog
  Sometimes I do stupid things to you
  When I really didn't mean it all
看过本文的人还看过:
1259人看过
八卦每日问
相关搜索词
浙江卫视大型真人秀节目《挑战者联盟》于9月12日正式上线播出,根据统计,《挑战者联盟》首播收
刘亦菲父母为什么离婚?看父亲安少康谈女儿对刘亦菲的评价刘亦菲的妈妈刘晓莉从小就喜欢舞蹈文艺
江西卫视《超级歌单》钟镇涛前来助阵,作为歌单发布人的他,在本期节目中遭遇“严刑逼供”,与邓
杨幂、鹿晗领衔主演的青春悬疑电影《我是证人》在上海举办了首场全阵容发布会,鹿晗更是评价朱亚
凡注明来源尚之潮网,转载务请必注明来源作者及连接,否则追究法律责任!
Copyright © Aili, Inc. Rights Reserved. 尚之潮网-让娱乐无处不在 让时尚与众不同找一首英文歌 开头是 when things go wrong,as they sometimes will_百度知道
找一首英文歌 开头是 when things go wrong,as they sometimes will
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
づ潇洒丶知道合伙人
采纳数:4622
获赞数:4735
Sorry - Justin BieberYou gotta go and get angry at all of my honestyYou know I try but I don't do too well with apologiesI hope I don't run out of time could someone call a refereeCause I just need one more shot at forgivenessI know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twiceBy once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred timesSo let me oh let me redeem oh redeem oh myself tonightCause I just need one more shot at second chancesYeah is it too late now to say sorryCause I'm missing more than just your bodyIs it too late now to say sorryYeah I know that I let you downIs it too late to say I'm sorry nowI'm sorry yeahSorry yeahSorryYeah I know that I let you downIs it too late to say sorry nowI'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me toBut you know that there is no innocent one in this game for twoI'll go I'll go and then you go you go out and spill the truthCan we both say the words and forget thisIs it too late now to say sorryCause I'm missing more than just your bodyIs it too late now to say sorryYeah I know that I let you downIs it too late to say I'm sorry nowI'm not just trying to get you back on meCause I'm missing more than just your bodyIs it too late now to say sorryYeah I know that I let you downIs it too late to say sorry nowI'm sorry yeahSorry ohSorryYeah I know that I let you downIs it too late to say sorry nowI'm sorry yeahSorry ohSorryYeah I know that I let you downIs it too late to say sorry now
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。丁佩最喜欢的英文歌_百度知道
丁佩最喜欢的英文歌
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
白度知道行家知道合伙人
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
白度知道行家
采纳数:2430
获赞数:3056
参与团队:
ring my bells - enrique IglesiasRing my bell ring my bellsRing my bell ring my bellsRing my bell ring my bellsRing my bell ring my bellsSometimes you love herSometimes you don'tSometimes you need it then you don't and you let goSometimes we rush itSometimes we fallIt doesn't matter baby we can take it real slowCoz the way that we touch is something that we can't denyAnd the way that you move oh it makes me feel aliveCome onRing my bell ring my bellsRing my bell ring my bellsYou try to hide itI know you doWhen are you ready wanna ours meet up come and get toYou move me closerI feel you breatheIt's like the rose disappears when you around meCoz the way that we touch is something that we can't denyAnd the way that you move oh you make me feel aliveSo come onRing my bell ring my bellsRing my bell ring my bells Ring my bell ring my bellsRing my bell ring my bellsSay you want say you needI can do by your face know the way it turns me onI say you want I say you needI will do all your things I would never do you wrongCoz the way that we loveIs something that we can't fightI just getting up oh you make me feel aliveSo come onRing my bell ring my bellsRing my bell ring my bellsI say you want I say you needI can tell that way oh look at me i tell you whatSay you want say you needIf you caught all the taste for me don''t have to wait just get it onGet it onRing my bell ring my bellsRing my bell ring my bells
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求同类的英文歌_百度知道
求同类的英文歌
ladymarmaladerollinginthedeepanymanofmine请推荐和这三首风格一样的歌曲...
lady marmaladerolling in the deepany man of mine请推荐和这 三首 风格一样的歌曲
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
中鼎华信知道合伙人
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
采纳数:3939
获赞数:4775
擅长:暂未定制
参与团队:
8 Mile - EminemSometimes I just feel like,quitting I still mightWhy do I put upthis fight,why do I still writeSometimes it's hard enoughjust dealin wit real lifeSometimes I wanna jumpon stage and just kill micsAnd show these peoplewhat my level of skills likeBut I'm still white,sometimes I just hate lifeSomething ain't right,hit the brake lightsCase of the stage fright,drawin a blank lightDa-duh-duh-da-da,it ain't my faultGreat big eyeballs,my insides crawlAnd I clam up,I just slam shutI just can't do it,my whole manhoodsJust been stripped,I have just been vickedSo i must then get,off this bus then splitMan fuck this shit yo,I'm going the fuck homeWorld on my shouldersas I run back to this 8 mile roadI'm a man,I'ma make a new planTime for me to just stand up,and travel new landTime for me to just take mattersinto my own handsOnce I'm over these tracks manI'ma never look back(8 mile road) And I'm gone,I know right where I'm goingSorry mama I'm grown,I must travel aloneAin't gunna follow these footsteps,I'm making my ownOnly way I knowhow to escape from this 8 mile roadI'm walking these train tracks,tryin to regain backthe spirit I had foreI go back to the same crapTo the same plant,in the same pantsTryin to chase rap,gotta move ASAPAnd get a new plan,mommas got a new mamPoor little baby sister,she don't understandSits in front of the T.V,buries her nose in the padAnd just colors until the crayongets dull in her handWhile she colors her big brother,her mother and dadAin't no tellin what really goeson in her little headWish I could be the daddythat neither one of us hadBut I keep runnin from somethingI never wanted so bad!Sometimes I get upset,cause I ain't blew up yetIt's like I grew up,but I ain't grow me two nuts yetDon't got a rep my step,don't got enough pepThe pressures to much man,I'm just tryin to do whats bestAnd I try, sit alone and I cryYo I won't tell no lie,not a moment goes byThat I don't pray to the sky,please I'm beggin you godPlease don't let me bitchinholdin no regular jobYo I hope you can hear mehomey wherever you areYo I'm tellin you dawgI'm bailin this trailer tomorrowTell my mother I love her,kiss baby sister goodbyeSay whenevr you need me babyI'm never to farBut yo I gotta get out therethe only way that I knowAnd I'ma be back for youthe second that I blowOn everything I own,I'll make it on my ownOff to work I go,back to this 8 mile roadI'm a man,I'ma make a new planTime for me to just stand up,and travel new landTime for me to just take mattersinto my own handsOnce I'm over these tracks manI'ma never look back(8 mile road) And I'm gone,I know right where I'm goingSorry mama I'm grown,I must travel aloneAin't gunna follow these footsteps,I'm making my ownOnly way I know how to escapefrom this 8 mile roadYou gotta live it to feel it,you didn't you wouldn't get itOr see what the big deal is,why it wasn't the skillestTo be walkin this boarder lineof Detroit city limitsIt's different, it's a certain significance,a certificateOf authenticity,you've never even seenBut it's everthing to me,it's my credibilityYou've never seen heardsmelled or met a real MCWho's incredible uponthe same pedastal as meBut yet I'm still unsigned,having a rough timeSit on the porch wit all my friendsand kick dumb rhymesGo to work and serveMC's in the lunchlineBut when it comes crunch time,where do my punchlines goWho must I show,to bust my flowWhere must I go,who must I knowOr am I just another crabin the bucketCause I ain't havin no luckwith this little Rabbit so fuck itMaybe I need a new outlet,I'm startin to doubt shitI'm feelin a little skepticalwho I hang out withI look like a bum,yo my clothes ain't about shitAt the salvation armytryin to salvage an outfitAnd it's cold tryin to travel this raodPlus I feel like on stuckin this battlin modeMy defenses are so up,and one thing I don't wantIs pity from no one,this city is no funThere is no sun,and it's so darkSometimes I just feel likeI being pulled apartFrom each one of my limbs,by each one of my friendsIt's enough to just make mewanna jump out of my skinSometimes I feel like a robot,sometimes I just know notWhat I'm doin I just blow,my head is a stove topI just explode,the kettle gets so hotSometimes my mouth just overloadsthe ass that I don't gotBut I've learned,it's time for me to u-turnYo it only takes one timefor me to get burnedAin't no falling no next timeI meet a new girlI can no longer play stupidor be immatureI got every ingredient,all I need is the courageLike I already got the beat,all I need is the wordsGot the urge,suddenly it's a surgeSuddenly a new burstof energy has ocurredTime to show these free worldleaders at three in the thirdI am no longer scared now,I'm free as a birdThen I turn and crossover the median curbHit the verbs and all you seeis a blur from 8 mile roadI'm a man,I'ma make a new planTime for me to just stand up,and travel new landTime for me to just take mattersinto my own handsOnce I'm over these tracks manI'ma never look back(8 mile road) And I'm gone,I know right where I'm goingSorry mama I'm grown,I must travel aloneAin't gunna follow these footsteps,I'm making my ownOnly way I know how to escapefrom this 8 mile road
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。酷狗made in2015里面的英文歌_百度知道
酷狗made in2015里面的英文歌
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
女人如水46知道合伙人
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
女人如水46
采纳数:6647
获赞数:4439
参与团队:
You Got The Love播放歌手:Joss StoneSometimes I feel like Throwing my hands up in the air I know I can count on you Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just don't care You've got the love I need To see me through Sometimes it seems that The going is just too rough And things go wrong No matter what I do Now and then it feels Like life is just too much You've got the love I need to see me through When food is gone You are my daily meal When friends are gone I know My savior's love is real Your love is real Sometimes I feel like Throwing my hands up in the air I know I can count on you Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just don't care You've got the love I need To see me through Every once in a while I say Lord I can't go on Every once in a while I get to feeling blue Every once in a while It seems like I am all alone But you got the love I need to see me through Occasionally My thoughts are brave and friends are few Occasionally I cry out Lord what must I do Occasionally I call up Master make me new You've got the love I need to see me through See me through Sometimes I feel like Throwing my hands up in the air I know I can count on you Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just don't care But you've got the love I need To see me through Sometimes I feel like Throwing my hands up in the air I know I can count on you Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just don't care But you've got the love I need To see me through Time after time I say Oh Lord what's the use Time after time I say This just won't, this just won't do You got the love Sometimes I feel like Throwing my hands up in the air I know I can count on you Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just don't care But you've got the love I need To see me through You got the love You got the love You got the love Got the love, got the love You got the love You got the love I need to see me through
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 林俊杰toobad唱给谁的 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信