小学生六一儿童节舞蹈用舞蹈英语怎么说说

儿童节_六一儿童节舞蹈视频_六一儿童节手抄报_主持词_发言稿_小学生英语故事:父亲和他的儿子_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
Father had a family of sons who were perpetually quarrelling among themselves. When he failed to heal their disputes by his exhortations, he determined to give them a practical illustration of t and for this purpose he one day told them to bring him a bundle of sticks. When they had done so, he placed the faggot into the hands of each of them in succession, and ordered them to break it in pieces. They each tried with all their strength, and were not able to do it.一位父亲有几个孩子,这些孩子时常发生口角.他丝毫没有办法来劝阻他们,只好让他们看看不合群所带来害处的例子.为了达到这个目的,有一天他叫他们替他拿一捆细柴来.当他们把柴带来时,他便先后地将那捆柴放在每一个孩子的手中,吩咐他们弄断这捆柴.他们一个个尽力去试,总是不能成功.
[en]He next unclosed the faggot, and took the sticks separately, one by one, and again put them into their hands, on which they broke them easily. He then addressed them in these words: &My sons, if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other, you will be as this faggot, uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies; but if you are divided among yourselves, you will be broken as easily as these sticks.&然后他解开那捆柴,一根根地放在他们手里,如此一来,他们便毫不费力地折断了.于是他就告诉他们说:&孩子们!如果你们大家团结一致,互相帮助,你们就像这捆柴一样,不能被你们的敌人折断;但如果你们自行分裂,你们就将和这些散柴一般,不堪一折了.&
隔天一大早,天还不怎么亮的时候,农夫已经起来了,出门带那头“驴子”要去耕田.走到半路时,刚好有另外一只狮子经过,它看到这只狮子乖乖地跟着农夫走在后面,就感觉到好笑儿童节_六一儿童节舞蹈视频_六一儿童节手抄报_主持词_发言稿_小学生英语故事: The Crab and the Fox _沪江英语
网页版学习工具
A crab once left the sea-shore and went and settled in a meadow some way inland, which looked very nice and green and seemed likely to be a good place to feed in. But a hungry fox came along and spied the crab and caught him.
Just as he was going to be eaten up, the crab said, &This is just what I deserve, for I had no business to leave my natural home by the sea and settle here as though I belonged to the land.&
先生总以为自己很聪明,实际上他总干傻事。一天,他看见一户人家的门头有个很漂亮的铃铛。接下来他会怎么做?他是真的很聪明吗,一起来阅读下吧~~~六一节快乐用英语怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
六一节快乐用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
Happy Children's Day!
来自:作业帮
Happy Childrens' Day.
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
六一的相关知识
换一换