如何评价Ed Sheeran的新单曲Shapejar of love评价You和Castle on the hill

66被浏览59307分享邀请回答02 条评论分享收藏感谢收起66被浏览59307分享邀请回答
/video/375744
78 条评论分享收藏感谢收起66被浏览59307分享邀请回答247 条评论分享收藏感谢收起今日推荐:
Ed&Sheeran&Castle&On&The&Hill
作者:Ed&Sheer…&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&更新时间:
Ed Sheeran Castle On The Hill歌词[Verse 1]When I was six years old I broke my legI was running from my brother and his friendsAnd tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass I rolled downI was younger then, take me back to when I
[Pre-Chorus 1]Found my heart and broke it hereMade friends and lost them through the yearsAnd I've not seen the roaring fields in so long, I know I've grownBut I can't wait to go home
[Chorus]I'm on my wayDriving at 90 down those country lanesSinging to "Tiny Dancer" And I miss the way you make me feel, and it's realWe watched the sunset over the castle on the hill
[Verse 2]Fifteen years old and smoking hand-rolled cigarettesRunning from the law through the backfields and getting drunk with my friendsHad my first kiss on a Friday night, I don't reckon that I did it rightBut I was younger then, take me back to when
[Pre-Chorus 2]We found weekend jobs, when we got paidWe'd buy cheap spirits and drink them straightMe and my friends have not thrown up in so long, oh how we've grownBut I can't wait to go home
[Chorus]I'm on my wayDriving at 90 down those country lanesSinging to "Tiny Dancer"And I miss the way you make me feel, and it's realWe watched the sunset over the castle on the hillOver the castle on the hillOver the castle on the hill
[Bridge]One friend left to sell clothesOne works down by the coastOne had two kids but lives aloneOne's brother overdosedOne's already on his second wifeOne's just barely getting byBut these people raised meAnd I can't wait to go home
[Chorus]And I'm on my way, I still rememberThose old country lanesWhen we did not know the answersAnd I miss the way you make me feel, it's realWe watched the sunset over the castle on the hillOver the castle on the hillOver the castle on the hill
专辑讯息:Castle on the HillEd SheeranProduced By Ed Sheeran & Benny BlancoAlbum ÷ (Divide)VERIFIED LYRICS BYEd Sheeran CASTLE ON THE HILL LYRICS
【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
156152854192415885295832131590542}

我要回帖

更多关于 sound of silence评价 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信