一首歌we are touki know who you are然后we are什么的

10-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-21最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01一首歌开头是狼叫,然后是baby什么的
不是 I NEED YOU .是 I see you and i just wanna dance with you...歌名是 GIMME MORE出自专集 BLACKOUT.很好听的歌!
chris brown-with you
Ring Ding Dong-- SHINee这个,
你确定你没有听错吗,好像谢娜有首歌曲就是叫《ling ling ling》
Real Love-John Lennon
官方给出了答案.是 Liz Rodriguez!一本书上这么写的ADDITIONAL VocalS By Liz Rodriguez...这是新专辑的歌词页.买了专辑才有= =
MIKA - Kick Ass (we are young) We are youngWe are strongWe're not looking for where we belongWe're not coolWe are freeAnd we're running with blood on our kneesW
nothing on you Bruno Mars&B.O.B合作
歌曲是:黛青塔娜 & HAYA乐团 - 迷路的羊羔请对照歌词:那天 多晴朗那地 广阔而苍茫那是微风啊 依恋的地方那心 多善良那歌 动听而悠扬那是牧人那 古老的歌谣是谁 在天边呼唤呼唤 远去故乡留下 迷路的羔羊那片草原那 在何方那山 多延绵那水 清澈又甘甜那是阳光啊 普照的地方那云 多纯净那花 多彩又鲜艳那是苍天啊 赐予
真爱你的云
Cliff Richard的《Daddy's home》从酷我上就能听到
Linkin Park的Don't stay 歌词 Sometimes I need to remember just to breathe Sometimes I need you to stay away from me Sometimes I'm in disbelief,I didn't know Someho
很多唉、 你去找找 我觉得歌名可能就是 come on 中文 意思可以说是 过来 或者加油
5 0'clock(Feat Lily Allen and T-Pain)
歌曲是:黛青塔娜 & HAYA乐团 - 迷路的羊羔请对照歌词:那天 多晴朗那地 广阔而苍茫那是微风啊 依恋的地方那心 多善良那歌 动听而悠扬那是牧人那 古老的歌谣是谁 在天边呼唤呼唤 远去故乡留下 迷路的羔羊那片草原那 在何方那山 多延绵那水 清澈又甘甜那是阳光啊 普照的地方那云 多纯净那花 多彩又鲜艳那是苍天啊 赐予
歌曲:《Creepin' up on》歌手:Darren Hayes Creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do I found your address and got your phone number too Visit all the stores where you
亲,这个是BigBang最新专辑alive的intro曲,亲如果需要的话可以留下邮箱,我把歌曲发给你.
是玩腻么. 再问: 好像是前面是点玩腻后面是英文的 再答: 这就不知道了,看你的调调像玩腻Video not supported.
Video not supported.
We are clear
clear is a vibrant and creative live events and communications agency based in Didsbury, South Manchester.
Here at clear, we’re passionate about what we do and provide our clients with a high quality end to end service from concept through to delivery. And the advantages are clear.
Live Events
Motion Graphics
Our approach
We create, we produce and we engage.
Working on a variety of projects including live events, video, presentations, design and digital we work with organisations, brands and agencies to communicate messages effectively, memorably and creatively.
clear are here to help you
We have the skills and expertise to help make your next project engaging, memorable and flawless.
Our reliable and experienced project management team are committed to providing flexible support, genuine expertise and innovative ideas that ensure each and every project meets its objectives and is delivered on time and within budget.
Our talented studio team, offer in-house services including design, print, digital and video.
Our studio capabilities mean we have complete control over quality, costs and deadlines.
We love to share what we have been up to.
Check it out for yourself…
Life at clear
Click a heading to view the article
Last week clear once again helped Business Growth Hub to stage Manchester’s Venturefest event. Based in the quirky Barbirolli Room at the Bridgewater Hall, Venturefest 2017 brought together SMEs with investors, entrepreneurs, innovators and academics to connect and do business.
With top level speakers like Andy Burnham, two competitions for start-ups to pitch for a chance to win ?20k worth of funding and a panel debate, the event was very well attended.
Venturefest is such an interesting event we can’t wait to start working on next years! If you want to know more about how clear can support your events email
or call us on 4.
It has been a busy start to the Autumn this week, with clear delivering 4 events in just 4 days.
One event took place in Warrington, on behalf of charity Onside, Warrington Youth Club and in association with National Citizen Service (NCS).
Held at Pyramid Parr Hall in Warrington, the event kicked off with presentations and continued with a live debate between former Prime Minister David Cameron and several young people involved in the charity and the NCS. The debate was filmed and edited on site.
In the evening, the NCS held a graduation ceremony attended by young people who had completed the scheme and their families.
The action packed agenda including key note speeches, a graduation celebration and a live musical performance.
Clear provided full event management support including AV and technical operation and creation of all on screen graphics.
The client was delighted with how the event went and sent the following feedback to the team:
Thank you so much for providing such excellent AV services for our event at Parr Hall in Warrington, you were extremely professional and easy to work with on the planning stages and throughout the event even when there were a number of significant last minute changes. The event was described by Michael Lynas, the Chief Executive of NCS Trust as the best Graduation he has ever attended, and this was most definitely in part a result of the smooth and seamless presentation and quality of the audio both of the presenters and the pre-recorded footage. Thanks once again to the team.
If you have an event coming up or starting to plan for 2018 then get in touch
Here at Clear during the summer months we’ve been taking stock and looking at how the events industry has developed over the past 12 months.
From our findings we’ve designed and created several infographics to give an overview of the industry. From events we’ve ran over recent months here at Clear we certainly agree with the below statistics.
Video has seen a sharp rise in importance over the past year. Average spend on video and photography rose 81% last year with good content playing a major role in an events success.
77% of B2B marketers use in-person events as part of their content marketing strategy.
Social media continues to play a major role with 87% of event organisers now using it.
VR & AR have started to become the norm and a must have at any event with 31% now using at events in 2017.
93% of communication effectiveness is determined by non-verbal cues.
Most importantly 24% of marketers said the reason they ran an event was to generate profit through new business.
If you have an event coming up or starting to plan for 2018 then get in touch
The clear process
At clear we offer a full service approach to live event and creative communication projects.
From the initial big idea, through to the final execution we work with clients every step of the way.
Our expertise shines through from careful project management and planning to creative and innovative design solutions.
Project Management Team
Barry Hardman
Managing Director
Mark Philbin
Production Director
Caroline Ellison
Client Services Director
Phil Chamberlain
Creative Director
121 Palatine Road
Manchester
If you would like to work with us on your next event, video production, motion graphics sequence or video marketing, then get in touch.We Are Now Open Daily Through Columbus DayThe museum and store are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. throughout the season. Trolley rides start with the first departure at 10:05 a.m. and continue until the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
We Are Now Open Daily Through Columbus DayThe museum and store are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. throughout the season. Trolley rides start with the first departure at 10:05 a.m. and continue until the end of the day with the last ride being at 4:15 p.m. We are open Rain or Shine.April 30 to May 21May 28 to October 10October 15 to October 30&Open Saturdays and Sundays OnlyOpen Every DayOpen Saturdays and Sundays OnlyIce Cream & Sunset Trolley Ride Special ($3.50 per person )At 7:30 p.m., every Wednesday and Thursday evening in July and August, join us for a special sunset trolley ride with ice-cream included. Bring the whole family!Regular FaresSenior Citizens:&$5.50Adults:&$7.50Children (Ages 6-16):&$5.00Children 5 and under:&FreeDiscounts are available for tour group.Admission includes unlimited trolley rides, access to the Museum Grounds and Exhibits, and use of our picnic areas to enjoy your own picnic lunch.&68. From now on to Columbus Day, the museum is open ______.A. only on Sundays and Saturdays&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on sunny daysC. every day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. all of the above69. What’s special in July and August?A. A trolley ride to the Museum.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. A daily visit to the Museum.C. A sunset trolley ride.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. A free trolley ride to view sunsets.70. If a family of 4 persons one senior, a couple and a 12-year-old boy are taking a sunset trolley ride, how much is the total admission fee?A. $18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. $25.5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. $33.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. $39.5.71. Which one of the following is not included in the admission?A. Unlimited sunset trolley ride.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Access to the museum grounds.C. A visit to museum exhibits.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. A use of the museum picnic areas.
科目:高中英语
根据汉语或首字母提示完成单词拼写,要求语法正确,句子意义连贯。
The __________ (热心的)fans waited in the rain until their favourite star arrived at the airport.
The girl used to be &&&&&&&&&(尴尬、难堪)in public places, but now she can even make a speech in front of hundreds of people. I’m sorry I ___________(误会)you. I thought what you said referred to me. __________(严格)speaking, your handwriting is not so good in your composition.&&&
Our _________(以前的)English teacher is nothing like the present teacher in the senior high school. I don’t think g____________ is more difficult to learn than chemistry.
If you have a d&&&&&&&&&& &of a famous university, it is easier for you to find a good job. We are now living in the age of i&&&&&&&&& ,so we must learn to use the Internet? Young people are always e&&&&&&&& , in other words, they are full of life.
I will a&&&&&&&&&& &it if you help me when I am in trouble.
来源:外研版新课标学年高二下学期单元测试(三)英语试题
题型:完型填空
第二节完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。I remembered vividly that the first English class in the last term of high school. We boys (there were& no girls in the school) 36 expectantly for the new teacher to appear. Before long came a tall ordinary-looking man of about 40. He said shyly, “Good afternoon, gentlemen.”His 37 had a surprising tone of respect, almost 38 he were addressing the Supreme Court(最高法院) 39 a group of youngsters. He wrote his 40 on the blackboard – Wilmer T. Stone 41 sat on the front of his desk.& “Gentlemen,” he began, “we are now this term- your last –to continue your study of 42.I know we shall 43 learning with and 44 one another. We are going to learn something about journalism and 45 to get out your weekly school paper.46 we are going to try to feel the 47 of good literature. 48 some of us will really get 49 in reading and writing. A man who reads lives many lives. A man who 50, walks the earth with blindfold. If I had to put all my 51 into a single word, it would be: browse(广泛阅读).”Mr. Stone went on like that, 52 in a friendly and understanding tone. The 53of the class came 54 soon.And we boys had to leave the classroom 55 an unexpected feeling of excitement.36.A.waiting&&&&& B.looking&&&&&& C.asking&&&&&& D.calling37.A.spirit&&&&&&&&& B.voice&&&&&&& C.appearance&&& D.attitude1,3,5&38.A.as&&&&&&&&&&& B.as if&&&&&&&& C.after&&&&&&&&& D.if 39.A.besides&&&&&& B.except&&&&&& C.instead&&&&&&&& D.instead of 40.A.address&&&&&& B.telephone&&&& C.name&&&&&&&& D.word41.A.then&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.but&&&&&&&&& C.so&&&&&&&&&&&& D.only42.A.maths&&&&&&& B.chemistry&&&& C.English&&&&&&& D.physics 43.A.begin&&&&&&& B.enjoy&&&&&&& C.practice&&&&&& D.suggest44.A.among&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&& C.from&&&&&&&& D.of 45.A.why&&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&&& C.when&&&&&&&& D.where46.A.Really&&&&&&& B.Especially&&& C.Possibly&&&&& D.Truly47.A.joy&&&&&&&&&& B.sorrow&&&&&&&&&&&& C.anger&&&&&&& D.excitement 48.A.But&&&&&&&& B.Then&&&&&&&&&& C.Maybe&&&&&&&& D.Surely49.A.interesting&&& B.interested&&&& C.moving &&&&&&D.moved50.A.does&&&&&&&&&B.doesn’t&&&&&& C.must&&&&&&&&& D.needn’t 51.A.praise&&&&&&&B.trust&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.advice &&&&&&&&D.promise52.A.speaking&&&& B.spoke&&&&&&&&& C.telling&&&&&&& D.told53.A.beginning&&&& B.end&&&&&&&&& C.middle&&&&&&&&&&&&D.time54.A.again&&&&&&&&& B.just&&&&&&&&&&& C.too much&&&& D.much too55.A.on&&&&&&&&& B.of&&&&&&&&&&& C.with&&&&&&&&& D.at
来源:学年浙江省衢州一中高一下学期期中检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Letters to the next presidentDear Mr. President:I would like to personally thank you for your time and concern for our great country. I would like to take a few minutes to address a few concerns that I have with the United States.First of all, I would like to address the war. In my opinion, we should have never been involved with Iraq to the extent that we are now. I believe we should pull our troops out. However, I think there should be a time table that we follow but the time table should not be released(发布) because the enemy does not need to know when we are going to pull out. Also, the war takes out a ton of our money, which leads me to my next issue.The economy right now, in the opinion of many Americans is the biggest issue with which we are facing right now. No one can predict what will happen one day or the next. The obvious thing to do is to put 700 billion dollars in the economy, but that bill failed and was rejected by the House of Representatives(众议院). Instead of putting 700 billion dollars in, I think the money should be equally distributed among Americans to pay off their debts. I'm not sure if this would work, but I think it is a positive alternative(替代) we could take.My final issue I would like to call to your attention is teacher's salaries. The high school students of today are America's future. In a way, America's future depends greatly on the high school teachers of America. Saying this, it is sad that teacher's salaries are where they are. While teachers are working harder and harder every day to teach high school students, CEO's of big companies that are driving our countries economy into the ground are getting bonuses. I'm not saying that teacher's salaries should be the same of CEO's of companies, but I do strongly believe that action should be taken to increase the salaries of teachers because they have one of the most important jobs in America - - preparing our country for the future.Once again, thank you for your time and your effort you put in to making this great country a better place.Sincerely, Walker【小题1】What's the author's attitude towards the Iraq War?A.SupportiveB.Objective(客观的)C.NegativeD.Positive【小题2】What's true about the time of pulling the troops out?A.We should pull the troops out without delay.B.There is no need to have a time table to follow.C.The public has the fight to know the time table.D.We should keep the time secret from the enemy.【小题3】According to the author, the 700 billion dollars__________A.is the biggest issue with which we are facing right now.B.has been accepted by the House of Representatives.C.should be equally shared among AmericansD.should be put in the economy【小题4】When talking about high school teachers, the author thinks that____________A.the teachers' salaries are not high enough.B.teacher's salaries should be as high as CEO's.C.the teachers work harder than CEO's of companies.D.teaching is more important than any other job in America【小题5】Which of the topics is NOT included in the letter?A.ElectionB.International affair C.FinanceD.Education,
来源:年辽宁省大连二十三中学高一期末测试英语卷
Based on cultural traditions and the changing face of contemporary British communities, the Festival of Muslim Cultures joins young people from Muslim and non-Muslim backgrounds together through the creation of innovative(创新的), high quality cultural activities.We have been working with arts and educational institutions across the UK to promote the mainstreaming of Muslim cultures within UK everyday life. The Festival was created out of the need to encourage a better understanding between Muslims and non-Muslims, to promote respect for Muslim cultures and to show how culture creates the pathways that connect us all together.The program launched with a visit by the Festival’s patron(赞助人), the Prince of Wales, to the exhibition “Palace and Mosque” in Sheffield and since then there have been more than 100 events that have ranged from a Somali community day in Cardiff at the National Museum of Wales to a late-night Dance with Radio Tarifa (from Spain) and Dimi Mint Abba (form Mauritania) in the Royal Albert Hall and from a home-grown play in Nottingham about the Kashmir earthquake to the exhibition“Beyond the Palace Walls” at the Royal Museum Edinburgh of Islamic art from the Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg.We are now working on a number of long-term projects which stay true to our commitment to promoting Muslim cultures through arts collaborations(协作) and build on the extensive network of local, national and international partners that Festival has created. These include a three-year national program that connects young Muslims to their local c a UK M an exhibition of the Ottoman architect S and a project for schools around the 1000-year old story “The Animals’ Lawsuit against Humanity”.For more information about the Festival, please click on another page: Who’s Who.【小题1】The best title of this passage would be _______.A.Welcome to the Celebration of Muslim CulturesB.The History and Development of Muslim CulturesC.The Exhibition of “Beyond the Palace Walls”D.New Ways to Connect Muslims to Local Cultures【小题2】Which is NOT the purpose of holding the Festival of Muslim Cultures?A.To promote people’s respect for Muslim cultures.B.To show to people how cultures join the people together.C.To try to change the beliefs of various religions.D.To make Muslims and non-Muslims understand each other better.【小题3】This passage was probably taken from _________.A.a websiteB.a newspaperC.a book D.a magazine
来源:吉林省吉林一中学年度高二下学期第一次质量检测
This is a dangerous world we live in. The number of murders goes up every year, people are dying of cancer, more people contract HIV, more teens are using drugs, etc. You know this because you have heard all the statistics on the news and in the paper.& But do you really have an accurate idea what they mean? The numbers are growing up, but how do they compare to the growth in population? Are more cases of these diseases being reported because of better testing techniques, or are the diseases more common? The fact is that without knowing the background statistics mean very little. This growing trend of reporting only part of the information is becoming dangerous. For example, several years ago a high school student reported the dangers of the chemical known as dihydrogen monoxide. This chemical, found in most cancerous tumors(肿瘤), is often found in the blood of people drunk on alcohol, and causes complete physical and mental dependence for those who take the chemical even once. After reading his report, more than 75% of his Advanced Placement Chemistry class voted to forbid this dangerous chemical! Every one of the above statements is true, yet this chemical is necessary to all life on earth. The students made the mistake because they voted knowing only a few statements and statistics, rather than the chemical’s full background. The point of this article is that one should be aware of what is and is not being said. When one finds a new fact or number, one should try to consider other important information before forming an opinion with only half-truths. Always remember that the author is trying to convince you of his or her own view, and will leave out information that is different to his view. For example, look again at the statistics that suggest skiing is safe. Only 32 people may die each year when skiing, while 897 die from lightning strikes, but which is really the most dangerous? If you think about it, you realize far fewer people go skiing each year than the number of people who are in danger of a lightning strike. When you think about it, skiing is more dangerous than you might at first think when looking at statistics. If we teenagers are to be left in this world, we had better be able to think critically, and form our own views, rather than be easily persuaded by another’s. To be warned is to be prepared.59. In the first paragraph, what problem does the writer want to warn us? A. We are now living in a dangerous world.B. We get a lot of false statistics from the media.C. Statistics alone without full background doesn’t give us an accurate pictures of things.D. There are around us more and more murders, diseases, etc.60. Why does the writer use the example in the second paragraph?A. To argue that high school students are easily persuaded.B. To show the danger of reporting only part of the information.C. To prove what is necessary to us might be dangerous.D. To warn us of the harmful substance around us.61. Relative information is often left out because__________.A. Relative information is not that important.B. too much information will make readers feel confused.C. the author is trying to show what he or she says is true.D. readers are not able to analyze so much information at once.62. What can we learn from the passage?A. We should learn to think critically and look at problems from all sides. B. Some measures must be taken to protect our dangerous world.C. The growing trend of reporting only half-truths is getting out of control.D. Teenagers ought to improve their ability of telling right from wrong.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 we are you know 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信