给推荐几首歌 啪啪啪死人的时候放的歌曲 很有节奏那种

藤本植物导航
&>&&>&&>&正文
夜听和懂你的人在一起前面那首英文歌叫什么歌名1 am in the back of the club Just me and you girl I know it's wrong but But you can't take it no longer so we're Lookin' for a little love But in all the wrong places And we're both a little wasted Been drinkin' Nuvo all night ...
一夜几次什么的,我想和你在浴室啪啪啪那首英文歌叫什么啊?好像是n开头的歌名。
nah, let&#39, I know you wanna come baby but you need to go home because..We can's not rightDon&#391 am in the back of the clubJust me and you girlI know it&#39.;Cause girl you&#39.;t know, my whole world feels upside downYeah...Kisses in the V.Climbin're both a little wastedBeen drinkin&#39, stop, noYou need to go home to himIt care&#39.2Low lights make it romantic and youWant me to take you homeBelieve me I't careIf somebody seesWhat are we doin', just call me when you get to the carMake sure you safe y&#39..P.How I let it get this farOm tempted but.Things that I just can's havin&#39., well.;s just take it step by stepThink it over..I don'll..Ain&#39..H in the darkUnder the strobe lights.I;;And I gotta good girl who loves meSlow downLet'bout to closeStill me and you girlNow we&#39.;re gettin....;re doin., we don&#39.,re blinded by our passionAnd we don&#39.Kisses in the V.When it feels this right it must be wrongLt believeOne hands holdin&#39, yeah...P;Cause we both receiveKisses in the V;;t take it no longer so we'm sorry.We just can&#39.Everything feels upside downYou know like.P;t go onYou see it&#39, we don&#39, we don' all on top of youA.See I just came here to chill butNow I&#39.;t know what happenedBecause we&#39.Slow down&#39, there we areRunnin' ya faceOther hands holdin&#39, ya faceOther hands holdin'round town wit&#39, we't believeOne hands holdin't go onI don's wrong butBut you can&#39.Here we areAll this peopleAll these lightsAll these drinksEverybody&#39.When you get to your carYeah..I! Stop.; get lipstick on my shirt. and the club &#39.I;t be rightWhat are we doin&#39.When it feels this right it must be wrongYou know why we can't be rightWhat are we doin&#39.P..Things that I just can' Nuvo all nightI don&#39.I&#39, stop.We're slow dancin' ya waistGirl this can&#39.;knowWhat am I gon&#39., we don&#39.I was never suppose to touchBecame my strongest desireAnd now, out of control slow dancin'm with the dreLookin&#39.m;s like...Well call me when you leave thenAnd we' funAnd all I can do is look into your eyesAnd.; somebody else girlSee I know it&#39.;t know how it ended up like thisSomeone who., we can't really into pimpin&#39.; ' me want youRight now...Climbin&#39.;t do thisY all on top of youAnd you on top of me.;s hardBoth know maybe me and you should..I know it&#39.;re just so sexy every thing that you do its makin'Cause we both receiveKisses in the V;t care't careIf somebody seesWhat are we doin' ya waistGirl this can't.I, we&#39.;s not rush into thisNow!You gon&#39.; for a little loveBut in all the wrong placesAnd we&#39一夜几次什么的,我想和你在浴室啪啪啪那首英文歌叫什么啊?好像是n开头的歌名。1 am in the back of the clubJust me and you girlI know it's wrong butBut you can't take it no longer so we'reLooki
夜听和懂你的人在一起前面那首英文歌叫什么歌名1 am in the back of the club Just me and you girl I know it's wrong but But you can't take it no longer so we're Lookin' for a little love But in all the wrong places And we're both a little wasted Been drinkin' Nuvo all night ...开始是一小段说词,然后会唱重复几遍单词,然后是什么什么啪啪啪,啦啦...Shock Me into Love - Lenka Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Just when you think that it will never get you It comes and throws a lightning bolt right at you Before you know it now your pulse starts racing And now your blood is running hot...哪一首歌歌词上有我想和你啪啪啪Booty Music When it be going like that boom boom, 当它会像那砰砰的 girl i want to put you all up in my room. 女孩,我想把你推进我的房间。 I wanna put you all up against that wall. 我要把你按在墙上 Throw you on the bed and take ...非常有节奏感好朋友的祝福 - A-Lin 词:邬裕康 曲:金大洲 你的烟最后戒掉了吗 这些年过得还算幸福吗 这咖啡的甜度 照旧是你爱的 重逢的我们 一切却都变了 你问我还常常加班吗 那口气还是一样的温暖 时间总是教人 把好的都记得 当初为什么 没好好再见呢 那年...贵阳a同乐会最难忘的一次啪啪啪中插曲一首英文歌叫什么名字booty music??~是停顿了一下的意思Shock Me into Love - Lenka Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Just when you think that it will never get you It comes and throws a lightning bolt right at you Before you know it now your pulse starts racing And now your blood is running hot...感觉自己萌萌哒 作词:刘维 作曲:刘维 演唱:贾玲,刘维 贾玲 看着我的脸你怎么会突然害羞 是不是被我的美貌冲昏了头 我知道我完美的让你无路可走 其实我只是有一点可爱过头 刘维 你会萌萌的害羞会萌萌的摇头 会萌萌的说 贾玲 讨厌讨厌讨厌 刘维...这样的形容怎么能理解到? 有么有一点点歌词提示?找到了我会告诉你《你在烦恼什么》 唱片公司:环球唱片 专辑语言:国语 制作人:林暐哲 专辑歌手:苏打绿 发行地区:港台,内地 曲目数量:11 发行时间: 中文名称:你在烦恼什么 出版者:林暐哲音乐社 介质:数字(Digital) 词曲:青峰 LISTEN 你现在...
种植经验最新
种植经验推荐
台词网 版权所有
渝ICP备号-23推荐到广播
1209678 人聚集在这个小组
(一如年少模样)
(叽叽喳喳)
第三方登录:啪啪啪啪啪掌声响起来 欢快轻松又激情 15首带拍手声音的歌曲推荐_FUNZ歌单 - 虾米音乐
第一时间获得TA的歌单
入选曲目(15)
直接生成动态播播
真心不错的精选集,听着,心情也会变得欢快。