我的愿望就是可以当上一位明星是怎么当上明星的

Her dream was to become a successful ballet dancer. e.g. 1) 他的职责是介绍每一位明星. His duty is each——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Her dream was to become a successful ballet dancer. e.g. 1) 他的职责是介绍每一位明星. His duty is each star. 2) 我的工作是照顾这些孩子. My job is these children. 3) 我的愿望是成为一个画家. My wish is an artist. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
阅读下面的短文.根据首字母和短文内容填空。 There is good news for the c&&& 1& &in the countryside. We may still remember the girl w&&& 2& &big eyes. Her big eyes are t&&& 3& &us her dream: I wish to go to school! In China, there are still a lot of girls and boys like her. They want to go to school, but their f&& 4& &are too poor, If the family has two or three children, it is hard to p&& 5 the money for all the children. So the parents often ask girls to stay at home, and the boys to go to school. && Now they needn't w&& 6&& about the money. From 2007 on, children can go to school f &7& in the countryside. They don't have to pay for books and other things. Some of them can even got money from the g&& 8&& to make their life b&&& 9&& . All families are very happy with the news. it is r&&& 10&& great. 1. __________ 2. __________& 3. __________& 4. __________5. __________&
6. __________& 7. __________& 8. __________9. __________ 10&&&&&&&&& &&
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题纸上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。 66. I can’t play the g_______, but I can play the piano. 67. Peter wants to j________ the swimming club very much. 68. My father usually takes a s_________ after getting up. 69. I e__________ watch TV or play computer games on weekends. 70. It takes me about 15 m_________ to get to school. 71. Her dream will come t_________ . 72. We have to w_______ school uniforms on Monday. 73. Please be q________ in the school library. 74. My sister likes dogs because they are f_________ and smart. 75. Steve is not eating. He is d_________ a cup of tea. &&&&&
Hannah was born and raised in a poor (贫困的)framily. She wore(穿)hand –me –downs(旧东西) from her older sisters.For Christmas she usually got used toys and books .As a chilld ,she wanted to have the beautiful clothes ,cars ,and homes that she often saw on TV and in magazines.Five years after college,she became a manager.Her dream came true.She had her own company(公司)near Central Park.She took skiing vacations in the winter and travelled by ship in the summer .At the age of 30,Hannah was on top of the world.Then she had her usual health check-up.Her doctor told her that she had a serious illness.Her doctor guessed that she had less than a year to live.He advised ,“If you have any once –in –a-life time plans,do them now.”Hannah spent her last months in her company.She was looked after by hospice (临终安养院)workers.Her family and friends often visited her .The moment before she died ,she opened her eyes and said,“If you have your health,you have everything.”1.What did Hannah often get for Christmas when she was a child?A.Beautiful cars. B.New magazines.C.Her sisters’clothes. D.Used toys and books.2.What did Hannah do ?A.She was a doctor.B.She was A TV host.C.She worked for a famous company.D.She was the manager of her own company.3.Why did the doctor ask Hannah to do some once-in-a-lifetime plans?A.Because she had a lot of time after vacations.B.Because she would not live for more than a year.C.Because she was busy every day .D.Because she had enough money to do so.4.What is the most importeant thing for people according to Hannah’s last words?A.Money. B.Time. C.Health. D.Friends.5.What did Hannah probably realize(认识到)at last?A.She should buy lots of beautiful clothes and a big house.B.She should go to see the famous doctors in foreign countries.C.She should give her company to her family.D.When a person loses his health,he kows how important it is. 
Eileen Collins is the first woman ever chosen to be a spaceship pilot. She is also the first woman to command (指挥) a spaceship. Today she has flown more than 5, 000 hours in more than 30 kinds of airplanes.
Talking about high school, she said, “I began reading all kinds of books about famous women pilots. These women went and flew into dangerous places. Their stories encouraged me.” In 1977 Eileen got a pilot’s license and the following year she graduated(毕业) from university. She went into space in 1999 at the age of 43. She took with her the hopes and dreams of a nation of young people on the earth.
Eileen is not only an astronaut (宇航员) but also a wife and the mother of a young daughter. She has short curly hair and friendly brown eyes. She met her husband, Pat, while they were together in the air force(空军). When she was named as the First Woman Spaceship Commander in 1998, Eileen smiled and said, “When I was a child, I dreamed about space. It was only a dream that I would be one of the astronauts someday. I hope all children will be encouraged to reach for their dreams, when they see I go into space. I believe dreams do come true!”【小题1】 How many hours has Eileen flown? 【小题2】When did Eileen go into space? 【小题3】What does Eileen look like? 【小题4】Who did Eileen meet in the air force? 【小题5】Did Eileen believe that her dream would come true?
A blind schoolgirl has become the youngest interpreter (口译员) when she is only ten yearsAlexia Sloane is from Cambridge. She was told by the doctor she had a brain tumour (脑癌) when she was on holiday "with her parents in France. After that the two-year-old girl became blind.Though the little girl can't see anything, she has great talent for languages and at the age of 10 she is already fluent (流利的) in English, French, Spanish and Chinese-and is learning German.Now her dream of working as an interpreter has come true. East of England MEP (欧盟议员) Robert Sturdy invited her to the European Parliament (议会). "Usually a person who enters the European Parliament should be 14 at least. So it was amazing for Alexia to work there at the age of 10. " said Alexia's mother Isabelle. Alexia can speak three languages since birth. As her mum is hah" French and half Spanish and her dad Richard is English. " She has always been very good at languages and shown an interest from a very young age. " added Isabelle, who also has a four-year-old daughter Melissa.Alexia has dreamed of becoming an interpreter since she was six and chose to go to the European Parliament as her prize when she won the Young Achiever Community Award of the Year (年度青年成就奖). She asked if she could learn from the interpreters and HEP Robert Sturdy agreed to take her along as his guest. " It was fantastic and I decided to become an interpreter, "said Alexia. "Nothing can stop me. "【小题1】How old is the youngest interpreter according to the passage?A.4.B.6.C.10.D.14.【小题2】When did Alexia Sloane become blind?A.When she was born.B.After she had a brain tumour.C.After she became an interpreter.D.When she was on holiday with her parents.【小题3】Who offered Alexia the chance of working as an interpreter?A.Richard.B.Isabelle. C.Melissa.D.Robert Sturdy.【小题4】What is right about Alexia Sloane?A.She can speak five language fluently.B.She is a talented language learner.C.She is the only child in the family.D. She went to France on holiday after she won the award.【小题5】What do you think is the meaning of the sentence "Nothing can stop me. "? A.Never give up.B.Believe in yourself.C.Nothing is impossible.D.Failure is the mother of success.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号《我想当明星》100篇 第一文库网
琴拨通了电话,音乐家忙说:“快来,我请了SHE当评委。”迪—迪—原来是电话挂了。音乐家一定很忙。她们打扮的全副武装(项链.手镯.戒指.头花.夹子......)后便去了现场。琴兴奋的说:“今天能成名还有SHE的签名,太好了!”株还是小心的说:“如果不…
所谓的明星有两类,一类是演艺,一类是歌唱。琴是一个追星族,她追的是歌唱类的SHE。 跟琴在一起的朋友可倒霉了!比如说芽吧,芽和琴在一起时,琴总会谈起SHE。可芽对SHE一点也不了解。例:琴:“我认为SELINA最漂亮你呢?”芽:“四林那是谁呀!弄的…
明星在我心中比任何职位都要好百倍,当明星只要动一动嘴,就可以赚好多钱,还能拥这么多粉色,受人崇拜光想一想,就美死我了。 我的愿望可不是一场白日梦,这可是我下定决心要实现的一个美好愿望呦! 我的愿望始于一次明星演唱会。去年元旦的时候我在比我大几岁的姐姐…
篇一:我也想当明星每个人都有自己的愿望,我也不例外,下面我就给大家说说我的愿望吧!我的愿望变化无穷,小时候想当老师,大一点儿又想当护士……可现在,我有了自己要追求的愿望了,那就是——我要当明星!我的愿望可不是一场白日梦,这可是我下定决心要实现的一个美…
每个人都有自己的愿望,我也不例外,下面我就给大家说说我的愿望吧! 我的愿望变化无穷,小时候想当老师,大一点儿又想当护士 可现在,我有了自己要追求的愿望了,那就是 我要当明星! 我的愿望可不是一场白日梦,这可是我下定决心要实现的一个美好愿望呦! 我的…
2015年底,由前“法国足球先生”们组成的评审团,意外地将巴黎圣日耳曼中场马图伊迪评选为《法国足球》年度最佳球员。为PSG效力四年半,这位不断进步的黑人中场经历了一场始料未及的冒险。“我能否保留这张纸?”他又一次仔细阅读了评委们的评分,仿佛只有这样,…
我的理想是当明星作文(一)我的理想是当歌星,原本我根本就没想过,将来要做什么,是我一个朋友,是她告诉我我的理想是什么。要是有人问我:"你的理想是什么啊?"我会骄傲的告诉她:"我的理想是当歌星!像李宇春的歌星!”要想当歌星必须最注重的是个人的形象,万一…
我的理想是当明星作文一:我的理想我的理想是当歌星,原本我根本就没想过,将来要做什么,是我一个朋友,是她告诉我我的理想是什么.要是有人问我:"你的理想是什么啊?"我会骄傲的告诉她:"我的理想是当歌星!像李宇春的歌星!”要想当歌星必须最注重的是个人的形象…
我要当明星 第四期明星宝宝出炉啦~~。 本期上榜的明星宝宝照片刊登在《父母必读》杂志第411期,爱乐活宝宝专区内。。 想让宝宝当明星就来参加爱乐活【我要当明星】活动吧:/top…
我要当明星 我从小就有一个梦想,从小就看着电视上那些姐姐们在舞台上边唱边舞,太羡慕了。多想自己也有这样的待遇 长大后更是想当明星,我的偶像长的都是美女帅锅呀,我的偶像是:杨幂,佟丽娅,陈思成,王菲,小沈阳,李玉刚。可是那些星都是靠脸蛋吃饭的,我的形象…
我从小就有一个梦想,从小就看着电视上那些姐姐们在舞台上边唱边舞,太羡慕了。多想自己也有这样的待遇 长大后更是想当明星,我的偶像长的都是美女帅锅呀,我的偶像是:杨幂,佟丽娅,陈思成,王菲,小沈阳,李玉刚。可是那些星都是靠脸蛋吃饭的,我的形象不是那么好,…
我们也能当明星 “xxx,快过来看啊,你们xxx班又榜上有名了,小红旗都快贴不开了。”此时, 班组工序达标管理看板前已经是人满为患,还有几个班长想凑过去看看,硬是被挤了出来。这到底是怎么回事啊?让我带大家去一探究竟。 原来我们的xxx班干啥也是倒数,…
我当环保小明星渭城区文林路小学 六年级三班 张玄荟稚小伙伴,注意听,我当环保小明星; 出门时,要注意,随手关掉照明灯; 水龙头,要关好,滴滴水源都是宝; 购物袋,自己备,塑料制品要少配; 多步行,少开车,锻炼身体我先行; 多植树,少砍伐,咱给小鸟安个…
大家一定都看过电影吧?也一定羡慕电影里的演员在台上绘声绘色地表演吧?告诉你吧,今天,我也当了一次 小小张国立。 原来,我们正在参观北京电影制片厂。为了使我们能够更清楚的了解电影拍摄过程,由我、哥哥和另外一位大姐姐分别扮演小兵张嘎、胖翻译官和老八路,…
想成为明星的我 从小到大,我唯一的一个愿望就是想成为一位明星。 小时候,有一班子唱戏的人来唱戏时,我每一次都去看,为的是可以都学到一点技巧。但是,有一点很阻碍我,就是我的胆子很小,也很害羞,使我不敢在别人面前展现自己。随着年龄的逐渐增长,我喜欢上唱歌…
我的理想明星(一)理想是一场梦,有时随着时间改变;理想是一块石,敲出星星点点的火光;理想是一盏灯,在黑暗中照亮前进的路;理想是一把火,点燃熄灭的心灵的灯光;理想是一条路,引领你走向美丽的黎明。我的理想不是伟大的科学家,也不是著名的作家,更不是救死扶伤…
如何在21岁的年纪应对名气的不断提升,并且掌控好自己职业生涯,瓦朗向我们讲述了他的经验。皇马后卫戴着一只硕大的手表,但在采访过程中压根没瞧过;他备受外界关注,却从没有明星的架子;我们请他喝杯饮料,他只要了一杯水。瓦朗乖巧地就如同西班牙人给他的外号――…
不想当明星的明星小孩——胡悦 11月珠海的夜晚,阴冷而潮湿。白日的热气散尽后,只余阵阵凉风扫过校园的路。孤守在阴韵的路灯下,远远地望见胡悦。标志性的俏皮黄色短发起伏着,随意剪裁的白色上衣,性感黑色厚底拖鞋。她就这样张扬着小女人的清新气息走来,大大的笑…
  反射弧很长   “现在才觉得自己可能真的红了”   南都娱乐:哪一刻觉得“我真的红了”?   张天爱:现在。(现在?反射弧太长了~)是,我真的是现在才觉得。   南都娱乐:为什么现在才觉得呢?   张天爱:因为我现在能逐渐得到一些优秀团队的认可…
日 13:21:48 来源: 辽沈晚报 7月1日起,在古都西安的阿房宫遗址上,一出名为《阿房宫赋——刘晓庆之夜》的歌舞剧每日都在精彩上演。至此,刘晓庆成为第一个在风景区里实景演出歌舞剧的影视演员。本报记者千里赶赴西安,在刘晓庆入住…欢迎来到艺人招聘!
您当前的位置: >
普工简历求职新风尚,让我们一起躁动起来
热门搜索:
萱 / 女 / 应届毕业生 /
登录查看更多信息
我是一个吃苦耐劳的人我希望我可以通过我的努力闯出一片天下
谷丽琼 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
我想当一个演员我今年13岁了。
当演员是我的梦想
南一凡 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
艺人是我的梦想,我不怕吃苦,只要你需要,我就可以学
倪萍 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
我今年14岁,身高163cm是一名初二学生,演技挺好的,你们可以当面测试,可以满足演员,歌手所需要的条件,服从公司所有命令,这是我从小的梦想和理想,只希望有个发展的机会,谢谢!
格格 / 女 / 2年以上 /
登录查看更多信息
特长跳舞 歌舞团的一员
喜欢演戏看到电视上就模仿
从小到大想当一名艺人
想站在更大的舞台上 跳出属于自己的风采联系方式微信wxg
格格 / 女 / 2年以上 /
登录查看更多信息
特长跳舞 歌舞团的一员
喜欢演戏看到电视上就模仿
从小到大想当一名艺人
想站在更大的舞台上 跳出属于自己的风采
鑫月 / 女 / 应届毕业生 /
登录查看更多信息
我今年13岁了,我很想做一名艺人我能吃苦,不怕苦,希望贵公司能招聘我,我一定会对公司做出回报
李晶晶 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
长相一般,但我的愿望就是当童星,或歌手,希望有公司和我签约,不怕辛苦。Q号
李晶晶 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
我长相一般,童星,歌手都可以的,希望有公司签约。Q号
程雪 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
17岁 身高161 特长 唱歌舞蹈 有播音基础 热爱主持与表演 希望有机会可以锻炼一下自己 因为我想坚持自己的梦想.
杨凤梅 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
唱歌,跳舞都可以,长相一般吧想当童星,或者歌手,一直没有机会
熊雨菲 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
我能吃苦,我喜欢表演,看电视的时候,会模仿演员,我热爱这个职业。
张淑 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
想演戏和拍广告,只需要机会,每个人都需要这样的一个机会,虽然不知道这个网站是不是真的,但是想试试
鑫月 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
我善于吃苦能吃苦耐劳我奶奶今年76岁了他有生以来一直希望我能成为一名艺人所以请接到通知的人就让我过吧把我包装成一名艺人吧让我奶奶好好的开心一下吧谢谢
符小琳 / 女 / 1年以上 /
登录查看更多信息
本人今年16,能吃苦耐劳,听从安排,一生最大的梦想就是做演员,无耐一直没有机会,如有机会,一定好好干
孙小涵 / 女 / 10年以上 /
登录查看更多信息
我今年三十一,非常能吃苦耐劳,服从安排,非常喜欢演艺之内的工作,很想拍电视,无耐一直没机会,倘若某企业给我一个平台,我一定好好表现!
小涵 / 女 / 10年以上 /
登录查看更多信息
本人今年31,能吃苦耐劳,听从安排,一生最大的梦想就是做影视演员,无耐一直没有机会,如有机会,一定好好干。
高媛 / 女 / 不限 /
登录查看更多信息
我是高媛,今年14岁,长相一般学习成绩较好,喜欢唱歌、演绎,唱歌好听,吃苦耐劳。
许体彬 / 男 / 10年以上 /
登录查看更多信息
我现在是在销售监控电脑及维修,爱好运动,能挑战自我,只要自己觉得值得的事业,怎么付出都可以只要不违法。
凌墨轩 / 男 / 应届毕业生 /
登录查看更多信息
能吃苦耐劳
...共32页转到第
* 联系手机:
* 工作年限:
应届毕业生
* 想找什么工作?:
如:服装厂操作工
自我介绍:
*设置密码:
密码可用于刷新/修改/删除信息!
* 验证码:
请输入添加时的密码。
* 验证码:
还没没有账号?当女工们脱下工装走进照相馆...网友:“每一个女人都是明星”
当女工们脱下工装走进照相馆...网友:“每一个女人都是明星”
在三月八日国际妇女节来临之际,中建三局西北公司在西安为九名女工友精心的准备了节日礼物——写真。脱下工装的这些女人在相机前显示了自己不为人知的一面。冉莉莉,37岁,保洁员爱美是女人的天性,但是我这个工作平时没有机会爱美。哈哈。周丹,23岁,仓库管理员在工地上没有觉得自己年纪小也没有觉得自己是个女娃,今天有点不一样。纪大树,42岁,塔吊指挥以后我想去学一下瑜伽,回县城开一家瑜伽馆。朱兴琼,50岁,泥工我的愿望嘛,就是一年挣好多好多钱。辛存爱,45岁,塔吊指挥三八妇女节我就想开开心心地玩一天,什么都不想。王婷婷,28岁,材料员结婚早,娃都上小学了,希望能为娃创造更好的生活条件。王义青,39岁,塔吊指挥化上妆都不像我了,美是美,拍照比干活还累蒋传平,46岁,混凝土工我希望家里人都健健康康、平平安安的!张碧玉。43岁,木工女儿爱美,我也有点爱美
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 环球网台湾记者站权威信息
作者最新文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 赵丽颖怎样当上明星的 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信