下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 6 ??Friends
Contents: Part 1? Listen and sing the song.
??????? ????Part 2? Listen and write the names(Sue,Pat,Liz)
Teaching Aims:
1.????? 会认读单词:Music, sport, spiders, rats, friend, best…
2.????? 学会区别句型: He/She likes ( music and sport ).
His/Her name is ( Terry/Linda ). ?????He/She is my best friend.
3. 会唱歌曲《My best friends》
Important point: 认读书写单词Music, sport, spiders, rats, friend, best…
Difficult points: 区别 “he” and “she”, “his” and “her”.
Teaching adis: 新单词卡片? 录音机? 磁带
Teaching Procedures:
Step I. Warming up
1. Greetings
2. Listen to the music and sing a song: Ninety-nine Bananas a Day
?StepII. Presentation
1. 由Warming up 环节中的歌曲歌词:Come on, everybody. Listen to my song. I’ve got a wonderful, wonderful friend. 入手,引入本单元的主题:Unit 6: Friends
2. 谈论自己的喜好,Use: What’s your favourite food/colour/…???? I like…????
3. 谈论他人的喜好,Learn to say: What’s Mary’s favourite food??? He/She likes…
(要求学生学说 She /he likes…)
?Step III. Introduce my best friends
1. ?Talk about your best friend: (让学生谈论自己的朋友)
Use: He/She likes… ?His/Her name is… ?He/She’s my best friend.
2.? Introduce my best friends:
按从旧到新的顺序引出本课时的单词图片
Old words: ??books? dogs? frogs? cars? caps? cats? kites? butterflies
New words:? ?music?sport?spiders?rats
3. Listen and say what my best friends like:
She/He likes毽????er/ His name is毽?ends li
?tep IV. Learn to sing the song 毽
a) Listen to the song and make sure the pupils understand it.
b) Do the exercise. The pupils have to put a blue circle around the things that Linda likes and a red circle around the things that Terry likes.
c) Sing the song along with the tape-recorder.
?tep V. Practice: Listen and write the names .
Ask the pupils to listen to the tape, then tell them to write the names of the characters under the pictures. ( Sue, Pat, Liz )
Answers: Picture 1: Liz ??icture 2: Pat ??Picture 3: Sue rite
?tep VI. Homework :
a) Sing the song.
b) Talk about your best friend:
Use: He/She likes????His/Her name is????He/She is my best fr
正在加载中,请稍后...苹果/安卓/wp
积分 8952, 距离下一级还需 1228 积分
权限: 自定义头衔, 签名中使用图片, 隐身, 设置帖子权限, 设置回复可见
道具: 涂鸦板, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 显身卡, 匿名卡, 金钱卡, 抢沙发, 变色卡, 提升卡, 沉默卡, 千斤顶下一级可获得
权限: 签名中使用代码
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 变色卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
开心签到天数: 1 天连续签到: 1 天[LV.1]初来乍到
《汉武大帝》是怎样“篡改”历史的   ●蔡永飞 (中国青年报 )
  正在央视热播的《汉武大帝》力图体现刘彻的雄才大略,但其对历史的“篡改”实在让人吃惊。
  剧中描写,汉武帝接见匈奴使者前,突然说“朕要戏弄戏弄他”,就让韩嫣穿上皇帝的行头冒充皇帝,自己扮做将军,做了“参加会见的还有……”的名单中人。接见完了,匈奴使者发表观感说,“皇帝不怎么样,倒是他身边站着的那个将军英气逼人。”这不是曹操接见“外宾”的故事吗?怎么移植到刘彻身上?既然此剧号称“根据《史记》、《汉书》改编”,不妨查查《史记》吧。这一查不要紧,剧中移花接木的事多了去了。
  剧中,匈奴伊稚斜“大单于”(《史记》里从未称“单于”为“大单于”)以鸣镝射杀父亲军臣单于篡位,而据《史记·匈奴列传》记载,这件事情实际上是伊稚斜的爷爷冒顿单于干的,被杀的老单于是冒顿的父亲头曼单于;军臣单于不是伊稚斜的父亲,而是哥哥;军臣单于是“自然死亡”;虽然伊稚斜像电视剧中所说,夺了太子於单的位,但他和於单不是兄弟关系,而是叔侄关系;於单也没有像电视剧中那样随军作战“牺牲”,而是“亡降于汉,汉封於单为涉安侯,数月而死”,伊稚斜当然也不可能为於单的死咬牙切齿地说要“为弟弟报仇”了。至于伊稚斜本人的死,也绝不是像电视剧中描写的,被英勇的汉朝远征军乱箭射死,而是“自度战不能如汉兵,遂独身与壮骑数百溃汉围西北遁走”(《史记》),当然也就没有剧中阏氏主持会议推举左谷蠡王(伊稚斜倒是左谷蠡王出身)代理单于之说了。真不明白,编导对匈奴领导人的生平事迹作这些“修改”,究竟有什么意义和必要。
  至于剧中把李广的死由战后自杀改为在战场壮烈牺牲,或许可以理解,这对广大观众是一个安慰———作为一位深受中国人民爱戴和怀念的英雄,当然应该战死沙场,而不适宜忝列“中国历史上死得最窝囊的10个人”(一篇颇为流行的网文)。《史记·李将军列传》记载,李将军在随大将军卫青出征匈奴的战斗中,因为对领导的安排不满意,不仅不尊重领导,“不谢大将军而起行,意甚愠怒”,而且不服从命令,擅自引兵出东线。假如上天帮忙让他杀敌立功,或许还能得到原谅;不幸的是,他的队伍竟然“亡导,或失道,后大将军”,导致单于遁走。因为无法向撰写战役报告的文字工作者交待,这位曾经和匈奴打了70余战的英雄,“终不能复对刀笔之吏”,“遂引刀自刭”。
  读《史记·孝武本纪》,我感觉这篇文章的确切标题似乎应该是《邪教徒刘彻》,全文通篇讲的几乎都是汉武帝跟那些装神弄鬼的邪教人士交往的历史。文章第一节就点了题:“孝武皇帝初即位,尤敬鬼神之祀”。随后文章说,早在刘彻当皇帝之前就喜欢求神君,特别迷信。即位后,他先是礼遇了一位“出生”在齐桓公时代的数百岁的李少君,即使此人最终像普通人一样病死,也不影响武帝对方士的相信。有个齐人少翁,称他能够用方术让武帝在夜里自帷中望见已经死去的宠姬王夫人,结果武帝真的“望见”了,便拜少翁为“文成将军”。后来,这位将军玩弄一个花招失败,武帝把他杀了,却隐瞒了事情的真相。其后,又有一个乐成侯向武帝推荐了栾大,这个人耍了一些招术迷惑了他,又被拜为“五利将军”,“佩六印,贵振天下”。
  不管汉武帝是一个多么了不起的人物,毕竟他确实有这样的缺点存在,否则司马迁也不至于把这些作为他几乎全部生平事迹来记载。那么,《汉武大帝》的编导为什么对此只字不提?古代某些史书作者写历史,公开声称“为亲者讳、为尊者讳、为贤者讳”,我们的历史剧编导为汉武帝讳,为的是什么呢?
还有人喜欢看这些电视剧么?我现在是对cctv-1的节目彻底失望了。乃至中国大陆的整个电视剧市场,好片子太少了
拍戏,不是记录片,一板一眼没必要。更何况现代人大多沉溺于爱情戏,扯淡,荒唐搞笑的玩意儿。唯有CCTV还经常投资拍一些让后人了解中华文化,历史的题材剧。虽比不上外国影片的大手笔,但这些文史片的演员,演技也算国内一流了。
对大事不糊涂小事不必讲究
黑手党 护法兼纵队司令
剧中匈奴人居然说"咬定青山不放松",可这句诗出自清朝郑板桥&竹石&一诗,哈哈.
白玉堂前春解舞,东风卷得均匀。 蜂团蝶阵乱纷纷。 几曾随流水,岂必委芳尘。 万缕千丝终不改,任他随聚随分。 韶华休笑本无根,好风频借力,送我上青云!
中央台全是垃圾 还是不看的好包扩应该没有意识形态的CCTV5也是专挑垃圾火贱转播而且解说员简直都是要命的义子 还有个蔡明经常在黄金时间开卡拉OK个人演唱会(不知后台是谁)简直是强奸全国观众
happy new year!
老虎也是猫科滴
以下是引用leabai在 14:43:49的发言: 《汉武大帝》是怎样“篡改”历史的   ●蔡永飞 (中国青年报 )
  正在央视热播的《汉武大帝》力图体现刘彻的雄才大略,但其对历史的“篡改”实在让人吃惊。
  剧中描写,汉武帝接见匈奴使者前,突然说“朕要戏弄戏弄他”,就让韩嫣穿上皇帝的行头冒充皇帝,自己扮做将军,做了“参加会见的还有……”的名单中人。接见完了,匈奴使者发表观感说,“皇帝不怎么样,倒是他身边站着的那个将军英气逼人。”这不是曹操接见“外宾”的故事吗?怎么移植到刘彻身上?既然此剧号称“根据《史记》、《汉书》改编”,不妨查查《史记》吧。这一查不要紧,剧中移花接木的事多了去了。
  剧中,匈奴伊稚斜“大单于”(《史记》里从未称“单于”为“大单于”)以鸣镝射杀父亲军臣单于篡位,而据《史记·匈奴列传》记载,这件事情实际上是伊稚斜的爷爷冒顿单于干的,被杀的老单于是冒顿的父亲头曼单于;军臣单于不是伊稚斜的父亲,而是哥哥;军臣单于是“自然死亡”;虽然伊稚斜像电视剧中所说,夺了太子於单的位,但他和於单不是兄弟关系,而是叔侄关系;於单也没有像电视剧中那样随军作战“牺牲”,而是“亡降于汉,汉封於单为涉安侯,数月而死”,伊稚斜当然也不可能为於单的死咬牙切齿地说要“为弟弟报仇”了。至于伊稚斜本人的死,也绝不是像电视剧中描写的,被英勇的汉朝远征军乱箭射死,而是“自度战不能如汉兵,遂独身与壮骑数百溃汉围西北遁走”(《史记》),当然也就没有剧中阏氏主持会议推举左谷蠡王(伊稚斜倒是左谷蠡王出身)代理单于之说了。真不明白,编导对匈奴领导人的生平事迹作这些“修改”,究竟有什么意义和必要。
  至于剧中把李广的死由战后自杀改为在战场壮烈牺牲,或许可以理解,这对广大观众是一个安慰———作为一位深受中国人民爱戴和怀念的英雄,当然应该战死沙场,而不适宜忝列“中国历史上死得最窝囊的10个人”(一篇颇为流行的网文)。《史记·李将军列传》记载,李将军在随大将军卫青出征匈奴的战斗中,因为对领导的安排不满意,不仅不尊重领导,“不谢大将军而起行,意甚愠怒”,而且不服从命令,擅自引兵出东线。假如上天帮忙让他杀敌立功,或许还能得到原谅;不幸的是,他的队伍竟然“亡导,或失道,后大将军”,导致单于遁走。因为无法向撰写战役报告的文字工作者交待,这位曾经和匈奴打了70余战的英雄,“终不能复对刀笔之吏”,“遂引刀自刭”。
  读《史记·孝武本纪》,我感觉这篇文章的确切标题似乎应该是《邪教徒刘彻》,全文通篇讲的几乎都是汉武帝跟那些装神弄鬼的邪教人士交往的历史。文章第一节就点了题:“孝武皇帝初即位,尤敬鬼神之祀”。随后文章说,早在刘彻当皇帝之前就喜欢求神君,特别迷信。即位后,他先是礼遇了一位“出生”在齐桓公时代的数百岁的李少君,即使此人最终像普通人一样病死,也不影响武帝对方士的相信。有个齐人少翁,称他能够用方术让武帝在夜里自帷中望见已经死去的宠姬王夫人,结果武帝真的“望见”了,便拜少翁为“文成将军”。后来,这位将军玩弄一个花招失败,武帝把他杀了,却隐瞒了事情的真相。其后,又有一个乐成侯向武帝推荐了栾大,这个人耍了一些招术迷惑了他,又被拜为“五利将军”,“佩六印,贵振天下”。
  不管汉武帝是一个多么了不起的人物,毕竟他确实有这样的缺点存在,否则司马迁也不至于把这些作为他几乎全部生平事迹来记载。那么,《汉武大帝》的编导为什么对此只字不提?古代某些史书作者写历史,公开声称“为亲者讳、为尊者讳、为贤者讳”,我们的历史剧编导为汉武帝讳,为的是什么呢? 两点: 1、电视攥改历史的确很多,作者所提出的很多地方也是正确的,偶也查实过。 2、关于《史记·孝武本纪》学界认为是伪书,其大部分内容抄袭的《封禅书》,关于这段史实,查《汉书》更好。
心香独祭三尺剑
既贪诗酒又恋花
十年易逝,余恨难消;庆父不死,鲁难未已!
http://heavenless.ys168.com
啊拉没看过听说司马先生居然还长髯飘飘哦
黑手党 护法兼纵队司令
明明是"林暗草惊风,将军夜引弓", 可电视剧里居然发生在白天,白天都分不清是石头还是老虎还叫什么"飞将军"啊.另外我没有全部看完,听同学说剧中人物还说了"先天下之忧而忧"和"天下兴亡,匹夫有责",哈哈哈哈.
白玉堂前春解舞,东风卷得均匀。 蜂团蝶阵乱纷纷。 几曾随流水,岂必委芳尘。 万缕千丝终不改,任他随聚随分。 韶华休笑本无根,好风频借力,送我上青云!
老虎也是猫科滴
以下是引用Dixit在 16:03:29的发言: 明明是"林暗草惊风,将军夜引弓", 可电视剧里居然发生在白天,白天都分不清是石头还是老虎还叫什么"飞将军"啊.另外我没有全部看完,听同学说剧中人物还说了"先天下之忧而忧"和"天下兴亡,匹夫有责",哈哈哈哈.引用后人的话在现在的“历史剧”中司空见惯了
心香独祭三尺剑
既贪诗酒又恋花
十年易逝,余恨难消;庆父不死,鲁难未已!
http://heavenless.ys168.com
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
论坛法律顾问:王进律师温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
CAROLYN: Hey, wing commander! Less yammering, more hovering! & &//yammering:这里是“无聊话”的意思 & & hovering:(飞机在空中)停悬 & &这是Carolyn在教Arthur开飞机??
ARTHUR: Sorry, Mum!
OPENING CREDITS: This week, Fitton!(sounds of heavy rain)MARTIN:&And there's another leak over here...ARTHUR:&Right-o, Martin!(door opens)DOUGLAS:&God, the rain's horrible outside! ...And inside.CAROLYN:&Douglas, you are forty-five minutes late!DOUGLAS:&Oh dear, how terribly remiss of me! And Mr Goddard is of course so famously punctual. I do hope I haven't kept him waiting.//Goddard:洋妹子问过JohnF,这里是影射“等待戈多”啊,好厉害……
CAROLYN:&It's a job, Douglas, a job for which you are being paid like any other and I expect you to be on time.DOUGLAS:&I am chastened and ashamed. Arthur, tea! & //chastened:被惩戒的ARTHUR:&Er, yeah, will do, Douglas, just trying to fix this leak first.DOUGLAS:&Oh well, in that case... Arthur, tea? &//wow~ARTHUR:&Wow!&You're&making&me&tea?DOUGLAS:&I know, it's a topsy-turvy day of misrule, isn't it? & //&topsy-turvy:颠倒,乱七八糟ARTHUR:&Cracking! Loads of milk and four sugars, please! & //Arthur喝茶的口味还真重啊……( ARTHUR hums)ARTHUR:&Hey, Douglas, you know when you get something going round and round in your brain?DOUGLAS:&Yes, though I'm a little surprised you do. & &// &&&ARTHUR:&A tune, I mean.DOUGLAS:&Ah. Yes.ARTHUR:&Well, I've got one of yours at the moment.DOUGLAS:&One of mine?ARTHUR:&Yes, something you were singing a few days ago, and I've only got the one line. How does it go after this? Um...&(hums out of tune)&Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-aaaah-ah-ah&(goes on like this a bit more)&How does it go then?DOUGLAS:&Well, I hope after that it goes to a vet, and is painlessly put out of its misery. &//听得时候不明白,原来Douglas的意思是Arthur唱得像一只生病的动物一样 XDARTHUR:&But what's the next line?DOUGLAS:&I have no idea.ARTHUR:&It's something you were singing!DOUGLAS:&Are you sure you're not thinking of when Martin trapped my hand in the cabin door?ARTHUR:&No, no, you were singing it this week.&(attempts humming again)DOUGLAS:&Well, was it...&(singing)&"Summertime, and the living is easy..."ARTHUR:&No, it was more like: Ah-ah-ah&(etc)DOUGLAS:&You do realise every time you do that it's completely different?ARTHUR:&No, listen: Ah-ah-ah...CAROLYN:&Please, Arthur, not again!ARTHUR:&Sorry, Mum.
(sounds of clicking and banging)MARTIN:&Oh, Douglas, I thought of another one this morning.DOUGLAS:&Oh yes?CAROLYN:&What are you doing this time?DOUGLAS:&Books that sound more interesting with the final letter knocked off. &//这个游戏的有趣之处在于,把最后一个字母去掉以后,最后一个单词成为了具有新的意思词,书的名字会发生有趣的变化CAROLYN:&What have you got so far?DOUGLAS:&"Of Mice and Me" and "Three Men in a Boa". &//boa:蟒蛇 &原书名是《Three Men in a Boat》(三怪客泛舟记) & 前一本是《Mice and Men》(人鼠之间) & 都没看过==CAROLYN:&Ah, ah: "Far from the Madding Crow". &//crow:乌鸦 & &原名《Far from the Madding Crowd》(远离尘嚣) &也没看过555 Carolyn和Douglas玩儿这种文字游戏都很在行的说~ &DOUGLAS:&Oh, very good, we'll have that, and what's your new one, Martin?MARTIN:&(proudly)&"The Hound of the Baskerville".&(pause)&I've taken the s off! & &//吐槽无力。。。意思根本没变嘛DOUGLAS:&Almost&good. Certainly better than when you took the s off "The Mill on the Floss", to make "The Mill on the Flos".(sound of banging and even heavier rain) & &//The Mill on the Floss:中文译名弗《洛斯河上的磨坊》 & Flos:可以是人名“弗洛斯”,还有“浮点运算站”的简称的意思&&&&& 我觉得这个改的比The Hound 强多了呀……
ARTHUR:&Aha!CAROLYN:&Arthur! Arthur, what have you done?ARTHUR:&I'm making progress, I've found the hole where the rain's coming in!DOUGLAS:&Found it, or made it?ARTHUR:&No, it was there before, I've just made it... easier to see.MARTIN:&You mean bigger.ARTHUR:&Bigger-ish.DOUGLAS:&Oh for heaven's sake, it's now raining&inside&the portacabin! Can we please just go into Fitton and wait in a nice coffee shop or something?&&& //portacabin:活动房屋CAROLYN:&No! If Goddard turns up, we have to be ready in twenty minutes, flight plan filed, aircraft checked, ready to go.DOUGLAS:&He's not going to call, we haven't heard a peep out of him for twenty-eight days, he's clearly forgotten all about us!CAROLYN:&We don't know that. Anyway, standby is the Holy Grail of the airline industry: being paid to fly without any actual flying. No risk of the three of you putting us into bankruptcy, prison or the side of a mountain. God has smiled on us, and if he has chosen as his instrument a lippy telecom millionaire from Bracknell, who are we to argue?&& //Holy Grail:圣杯,圣盘,必杀技&&& lippy:爱顶嘴的 MARTIN:&Well, if we cannot go into town we could at least go and sit in the plane where it's dry.DOUGLAS:&Oh, God, do we have to?MARTIN:&Well, we can sit in the plane, or we can sit in the rain.DOUGLAS:&Can't we sit in the car, or sit in a bar?MARTIN:&Douglas!DOUGLAS:&I'm sorry, I thought we were staging an impromptu tribute to Dr Seuss.&& //impromptu tribute:即兴颂词,大概是押运什么的吧& Dr Seuss:字匠中的字匠苏伊斯,据说是第一个发明“宅”(nerd)的人,sit in什么的大概是影射这里? *
(sounds of rain pattering on metal)DOUGLAS:&Well, this is&much&nicer.ARTHUR:&How about... a game of charades?& // charades:猜字游戏ALL: No!ARTHUR:&Oh, why not?CAROLYN:&Because, dear heart, none of us will soon forget the misery of you spending 25 minutes miming&Apocalypse Now, without knowing what an apocalypse was.&&& //Apocalypse:启示&& 这个游戏应该是用肢体语言向猜词者表现某个单词的意思,如果不知道的话该怎么比划呢……估计只有Arthur 能做出来并且 have fun 了吧 XD(long silence)ARTHUR:&Ah-ah-ah-aah-ah-ah...DOUGLAS:&Oh, oh-oh-oh! Is it...&(hum-sings the aria&Non più andrai&from The Marriage of Figaro)& 原来这段旋律是莫扎特的歌剧《费加罗的婚礼》里面的“你不要再去做情郎”呀,BC在《To The End Of The Earth》里面也哼唱过呢~以致我一直以为这里是Martin唱的。。。ARTHUR:&No, that doesn't sound anything&like&what I sang.DOUGLAS:&That I'm willing to concede.&& //concede:同意,让步MARTIN:&Well, so long as we're in the plane with nothing to do, we could always review the standard operating procedures...(DOUGLAS and CAROLYN sigh)CAROLYN:&Yes, that will make the day fly by on silver wings.&&& //“这真是的消磨时光的好消遣啊”(当然,是反话==)MARTIN:&It&is&a legal requirement, and we're here anyway.DOUGLAS:&That's why you were so keen to come out to the plane, isn't it, so you could get us to go through your rotten old ops.& // rotten old ops:老把戏MARTIN:&Well, since I've gone to all the trouble of revising them...CAROLYN:&Fine, we'll go through one.MARTIN:&No, I don't want to now.CAROLYN:&Oh, come on.MARTIN:&No.DOUGLAS:&Martin, we're sorry. It's very good of you to do them. Please take us through one.MARTIN:&All right. Ahem. Standard operating procedure... "Evacuation in event of smoke or fire in cabin."ARTHUR:&Hang on, is-is it okay for me to hear these?MARTIN:&Yes, they're not secret!ARTHUR:&Ah. OK, carry on.MARTIN:&"Set parking brake."&&& //设置停机制动DOUGLAS:&M-hm.MARTIN:&"Shut down engines."CAROLYN:&Good idea.MARTIN:&"PA announcement."&&& 大概就是广播吧DOUGLAS:&Yup.MARTIN:&"First officer leaves through the nearest exit."DOUGLAS:&You bet he does, and enters nearest bar...MARTIN:&"Captain dons cap, enters cabin to assist passengers."&&& //don:v. 穿戴(CAROLYN and DOUGLAS giggle)MARTIN:&What?CAROLYN:&(through giggles)&Captain does&what?MARTIN:&Assists passengers. What? What's so funny?DOUGLAS:&No, no, no, before that.MARTIN:&"Captain dons cap, enters cabin to..."(CAROLYN and DOUGLAS laugh openly)DOUGLAS:&"Dons cap?"CAROLYN:&"Captain&dons cap?!"DOUGLAS:&Oh yeah, you have to don your cap before dealing with a fire!CAROLYN:&Otherwise, how will the fire know who the captain is?MARTIN:&It's for the passengers!DOUGLAS:&The boy stood on the burning deck / Whence all but he had fledCAROLYN:&His heart was in his mouth but loo-hoo! / His cap was on his head!&& //俩人一起调戏Martin 戴上机长帽子什么的MARTIN:&Fine, fine, forget it. Forget it! I'll go and sit on the flight deck and review them by myself!&(exits, slamming door)(CAROLYN and DOUGLAS continue laughing until they calm down)CAROLYN:&Ha-ha-ha, hah, oh, oh dear.DOUGLAS:&Ah. Was that a bit...?CAROLYN:&Yes, a little bit. Do you think... do you think one of us should...?DOUGLAS:&Yes.&(exits)ARTHUR:&Right, well, just you and me, mum. You know, you&can&play charades with two people.CAROLYN:&No.ARTHUR:&OK. Oh, um, dad called this morning.CAROLYN:&Ah, I thought he might.ARTHUR:&Well, he did.CAROLYN:&What did he have to say?ARTHUR:&Oh, he asked after you, um, and the plane.CAROLYN:&Oh yes, in which order?ARTHUR:&Not that order.CAROLYN:&No.ARTHUR:&And he said to tell you-CAROLYN:&Not interested!ARTHUR:&Yeah, but he said to tell you-CAROLYN:&I know what he said to tell me because he said it every 12th of November for eight years. Not. Interested.ARTHUR:&He still made me promise to say it.CAROLYN:&Sorry. Go on then, get it over with.ARTHUR:&He said to tell you he'd like to buy his plane back off you.CAROLYN:&Not interested, and it's not his plane. Not that it matters, but how much was he offering this time?ARTHUR:&A hundred pounds.CAROLYN:&A hundred? Well that's just silly. Last year I turned him down for a 125 thousand, why would I give it at 25 grands less?ARTHUR:&No, not a hundred thousand pounds, a hundred pounds.CAROLYN:&No, dear, no, I didn't pick you up on it because, frankly, life's too short, but when he said "a hundred", he meant "a hundred thousand."ARTHUR:&No, he didn't.CAROLYN:&Arthur, given that in your short life you have caught hold of the wrong end of enough sticks to build an entire wrong end of a forest, what makes you so sure you've got it right this time?ARTHUR:&Because he made me write it down.(rustle of paper)ARTHUR:&Tell her "Yes, he does mean a hundred pounds. Not a hundred grand, one hundred pounds and no pennies. I haven't got it wrong, no, write Arthur, Arthur hasn't got it wrong. Phone if you want details."
(sounds of rain)DOUGLAS:&Er, Martin...MARTIN:&What do&you&want?DOUGLAS:&Apologies, Martin, that was very childish of us.MARTIN:&Yes, it ruddy well was.&& //这他妈的太孩子气的。& Martin真的生气了哦……DOUGLAS:&Yes. Perfectly reasonable emergency procedure.MARTIN:&Are you being funny again?DOUGLAS:&No, no, I mean it. The hat makes it clear to confused frightened passengers that you are in charge. Absolutely.MARTIN:&Exactly.DOUGLAS:&Entirely sensible.MARTIN:&It's nothing to do with showing off about being the captain!DOUGLAS:&No.MARTIN:&I mean God knows I could write "Captain" on my forehead in lipstick and people still wouldn't get it.(DOUGLAS snorts)MARTIN:&What, what now?DOUGLAS:&No, no, nothing, I mean, not you. I was just, I was just hoping you weren't thinking of putting that in the operating procedure.MARTIN:&(laughs)&What, you mean: "First officer leaves through nearest exit. Captain writes CAPTAIN on forehead with lipstick, dons cap, enters cabin"?DOUGLAS:&"In unlikely event of captain nonrecognition, captain doffs cap, gestures to lipstick inscription."&&& //doff:脱帽&& inscription:题词,碑文(DOUGLAS and MARTIN both laugh)MARTIN:&Why do they always think&you're&the captain, Douglas?DOUGLAS:&Oh, that's easy. 'cause I don't care.&Captains&don't care. I've been a first officer, then a captain, then a first officer again. All the same to me. So long as you're happy, who gives a toss how many rings there are on your sleeve? Whereas you always look like you&want&to be the captain, so people assume you can't be one. You've got to lose that look.&&& //sleeve:袖子MARTIN:&But I have always wanted to be an airline captain.DOUGLAS:&Really?MARTIN:&Yes, ever since I was six.DOUGLAS:&Oh, and before that?MARTIN:&I wanted to be an aeroplane.&& //超喜欢这里Martin的语气!DOUGLAS:&I see.MARTIN:&Why, what did you want to be?DOUGLAS:&Oh, various things at different times. I studied medicine at university.MARTIN:&You wanted to be a doctor?DOUGLAS:&Well, I wanted to be a&medical student. They seemed to have the most fun. I'm not sure I ever wanted to be a doctor. Glamorous, but gloopy.&&&& //Glamorous:迷人的,有魅力的&& gloopy:Urban dictionary上的解释:the russian word for stupid. can be used in english whynot? usually refers to a moment of specific stupidity in a usually intelligent person(door opens)ARTHUR:&Coffee, chaps.DOUGLAS:&How about you, Arthur, what do you want to do if you grow up?ARTHUR:&Eh?MARTIN:&When you were a boy, what did you want to be?ARTHUR:&Well, I was a bit like you, actually, Skipper. I always wanted to be a pilot too.DOUGLAS:&Good Lord, really?ARTHUR:&Yeah. Obviously, that was never gonna happen.MARTIN:&Oh well.ARTHUR:&Although, actually... When I was seventeen, Mum did get me an interview at the Oxford Aviation Academy, for my birthday. So I- I actually went up and I sat in the hall, and the others started to come in and... I don't know, they all looked like proper pilots, or at least... You know the Muppet babies?
//Oxford Aviation Academy:牛津航空学院DOUGLAS:&I fear they may have passed me by...ARTHUR:&Well, it was this cartoon with baby versions of Kermit and Miss Piggy and everyone. And these guys looked like Muppet baby versions of, well, you two. Well, anyway...MARTIN:&Yes, I know, I know. Of&him.ARTHUR:&Yeah. And anyway, the woman came out and said "Arthur Shappey, you're up" and all the Muppet baby pilots looked round to see who he was... So did I.... And after a bit, they decided he hadn't turned up and... went to the next guy. So you know, a part of me always wonders what would have happened if I'd gone through that door.DOUGLAS:&Well I can tell you Arthur they'd have made mincemeat out of you.&& // they'd have made mincemeat out of you:他们会把你虐的体无完肤&&& mincemeat:水果和肉混合的馅料ARTHUR:&Really?DOUGLAS:&Absolutely. You'd be a hopeless pilot, they'd have laughed you out of the room.ARTHUR:&And you're not just saying that to make me feel better?&& //Arthur的这种曲解人家意思的特质其实也挺好的,免受伤害……DOUGLAS:&Not at all, you wouldn't have had a cat's chance in hell, would he, Martin?&& //a cat's chance:原来在英国文化里猫也是有九条命的哦……这句话的意思是你完了,真的一点机会也没有了 MARTIN:&I'm afraid not.ARTHUR:&Aww. You guys are great!&& //……
MARTIN:&There isn't though. After the age of thirty you just don't meet anyone new. You're on your raft, with your friends, and everyone e sometimes the rafts bump into each other, but there's no... raft-hopping. And I've managed to get on an all-boys raft.DOUGLAS:&Well, what about cabin crew?MARTIN:&Um, well, for two very different reasons, I'm afraid neither Arthur nor Carolyn quite float my boat.DOUGLAS:&Well, there's always weddings. I met all three of my wives at weddings.MARTIN:&Really?DOUGLAS:&Of course. The third one I met at&my&wedding, which was a trifle awkward.MARTIN:&Yes, I imagine it would be.DOUGLAS:&Yeah, my second marriage wasn't my favourite.MARTIN:&Which one was?DOUGLAS:&Oh, the current Mrs Richardson, hands down. She's smashing. Look, I got her this, for our anniversary.&& //hands doun:垂手可得的&&&&& smashing:了不起的(unzips bag)MARTIN:&I think you may be showing me the wrong bag.DOUGLAS:&No, that's the one.MARTIN:&You've got her a bottle of brown sauce... You incorrigible old romantic.&&& //brown sauce:类似酱油的调味酱吧……&&&& incorrigible:不可救药的DOUGLAS:&Ah, but it's her&favourite&brown sauce. Only they changed the recipe in Britain, and now she doesn't like it anymore, but! I did some research, and they still make it with the old recipe in Greece, so last time we were in Thessaloniki, you remember, back when we used to fly planes for a living instead of sit in them, I got her this. She'll love it.MARTIN:&Oh, you sod. That actually&is&romantic.
CAROLYN:&Arthur, listen carefully.ARTHUR:&Uh-oh.CAROLYN:&I've just been talking with your father.ARTHUR:&Right.CAROLYN:&He's now offering to buy Gertie for one pound.ARTHUR:&Right. And are you thinking of... 'cause I'd probably give you ten.CAROLYN:&In exchange for which, he will take Gertie and with her, all of MJN's debts.ARTHUR:&Oh.CAROLYN:&So... What do you think I should do?(door opens)DOUGLAS:&Ah, Carolyn.CAROLYN:&What?DOUGLAS:&Well, it's two hours to dusk and he's clearly not coming, can we have a little snifter?&& //have a little snifter:喝一杯CAROLYN:&No, get out!DOUGLAS:&Pardonnez-moi...&& //法文“原谅我”(door closes)CAROLYN:&Carry on, Arthur.ARTHUR:&Well, what do&you&want to do?CAROLYN:&I want to know what you think.ARTHUR:&Really? Are you sure?CAROLYN:&Yes! I mean, let's be clear, not in your capacity as astute financial analyst, in your capacity as someone who might one day come into this money, or... lack of money.&&& //astute:精明的 ARTHUR:&Oh. Right. Well, I don't want to... I think you should do whatever you think, but... just-just thinking about myself, I don't know what I'd do with money that would be better than getting to go up in the plane all th but that's just me being selfish.
(door opens)DOUGLAS:&No, she didn't really go for the drinks idea, water it is.(sounds of liquid being poured)MARTIN:&So, what is it exactly so special about... I don't even know her name.DOUGLAS:&Helena. Oh, I don't know, I mean... she's clever and funny and kind and beautiful and so on and et cetera, you know, the standard specs... But I think if I'm honest, what it really comes down to is she thinks&I'm&terrific.MARTIN:&Does she?DOUGLAS:&Yup, the bee's pyjamas, the cat's knees, really terrific.&& //貌似常用语是 the bee's knees, the cat's pyjamas……就是 you are the best 的意思……MARTIN:&And that's enough to make you happy together, is it, your shared belief in the terrificness of you?DOUGLAS:&It's not a bad start.MARTIN:&But does it make you happy, truly happy?(door opens, enters ARTHUR)DOUGLAS:&Oh well come on, no one's truly happy.ARTHUR:&I'm truly happy!MARTIN:&Oh God.DOUGLAS:&No, Arthur, you are cheery. No one's interested in the secret of true cheeriness.ARTHUR:&But that's not true. I'm fairly often just completely happy. Like, for instance, when you get into a bath quickly and it's just the right temperature, and you go "ooooh". I mean really no one gets any happier than that.&&& //很喜欢这里 Arthur 的人生哲学 :)MARTIN:&What a depressing thought.ARTHUR:&No, no, it's not though, because those sort of things happen all the time, whereas you're hardly ever, you know, blissfully happy with the love of your life in the moonlight, and when you are, you're too busy worrying about it being over soon, whereas the bath moments, there's loads of those! Oh, like when you realise your knuckles are ready for cracking.&&&& DOUGLAS:&What?(ARTHUR cracks his knuckles. MARTIN and DOUGLAS make disgusted noises.)ARTHUR:&See, I was happy then! Oh, wait, I've got another one!(opens a door)MARTIN:&Did you order the motivational seminar by Forrest Gump?&& //噗……这个毒~(door again)ARTHUR:&Apples!DOUGLAS:&Oh, no! Please spare us the crisp crunch of the first bite of an apple!ARTHUR:&No, no, of course not. No one really likes apples. That would be like liking... wood. No, I mean... this.(ARTHUR tosses an apple from hand to hand)DOUGLAS:&What?ARTHUR:&This! Tossing an apple from hand to hand. It just feels really nice. I could do it for hours. Try it!(ARTHUR and DOUGLAS are tossing apples from hand to hand)DOUGLAS:&You know, there&is&something rather pleasant about this.MARTIN:&Oh, for goodness's sakes, I don't believe it!ARTHUR:&Try it!(ALL THREE are tossing apples)ARTHUR:&See?MARTIN:&Well, it's... satisfying, but I wouldn't say I was&happy.ARTHUR:&Give it a bit longer!(tossing [of apples] continues)(door opens, enter CAROLYN)CAROLYN:&Good grief! The world's least impressive troupe of jugglers, what on earth are you doing?& //good grief:跟“good lord” 是差不多的意思吧&&& juggler:杂技演员ARTHUR:&Nothing.MARTIN:&Nothing.DOUGLAS:&(begins humming)ARTHUR:&That's it!MARTIN:&Oh, Arthur, you made me drop my apple!CAROLYN:&Oh, Martin, surely the only professional pilot who cannot successfully juggle one apple.ARTHUR:&That's the tune though! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah...DOUGLAS:&Ooh! "We're busy doing nothing / Working the whole day through..."&(MARTIN joins in)&"Trying to find lots of things not to do"&(CAROLYN joins in)&"We're busy going nowhere / Isn't it just a crime"&(ARTHUR joins in)&"We'd like to be unhappy, but / We never do have the time!"(ALL laugh)CAROLYN:&All right, all right, who wants a drink?DOUGLAS:&Really? You seemed quite anti the idea just now.CAROLYN:&Yes, well, I have perked up somewhat since then and anyway, for goodness' sake, Goddard's obviously not going to call, it's an hour before dusk after twenty-eight days of silence, he's forgotten about us.MARTIN:&Except he's guaranteed to call if we have a drink.DOUGLAS:&Well, he'd better hurry up then, he's two drinks too late for me.CAROLYN:&Douglas, have you been drinking?DOUGLAS:&I cannot tell a lie. What I am saying, I'm terrific at telling lies. I mean I'm not going to tell a lie. Yes.&& //太傲娇啦~~~~MARTIN:&I thought it was water!DOUGLAS:&That's the beauty of vodka - colourless, odourless, proof that God loves pilots. Or at least the Russians do.CAROLYN:&Arthur, one for you?ARTHUR:&Oh, thanks. Can I have pineapple juice?CAROLYN:&No, it's all right, we decided he's not going to call, you can have wine.ARTHUR:&Oh. OK. But&can&I have pineapple juice?CAROLYN:&Yes, fine.ARTHUR:&Thanks, Mum!
(clinking of glasses and laughter)DOUGLAS:&"A Dance to the Music of Tim"?&&&&& //原名是《A Dance to the Music of Time》CAROLYN:&Ha-ha-ha! Very good, very good, very good. Ah, "The Da Vinci Cod"?&& //这个很明显啦~& cod:鳕鱼(laughter)MARTIN:&Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, James Bond, James Bond. "The Man with the Golden Gu". Ha-ha-ha! "Goldfinge". Ha, ha!&&&& //gu:关岛的简称?& 原名《The man with the Golen Gun》&&&&& fenge/finger 貌似都有手指的意思==ARTHUR:&Octopus!DOUGLAS:&Octopus? That's just Octopus!ARTHUR:&Yes?DOUGLAS:&Oh, please, someone save me from this.(phone rings)DOUGLAS:&Not you though.MARTIN:&Who is it?CAROLYN:&Anonymous caller.ARTHUR:&Could be anyone.MARTIN:&Probably not him.CAROLYN responds.CAROLYN:&Hello! Ah. Ooh. Yes. Yes, of course. Yes. Very well. Goodbye.&(hangs up)&Goddard will be here in twenty minutes. What do we do?DOUGLAS:&Why did you say yes?CAROLYN:&He's paid us thousands and thousands of pounds this month just for me to say yes to that one phonecall.DOUGLAS:&True.CAROLYN:&We have to fly.DOUGLAS:&But-CAROLYN:&But we can't fly.MARTIN:&I can fly!&(singing)&I can fly right up to the sky!&& //Martin 喝高了==CAROLYN:&You can't.MARTIN:&I caaaan!CAROLYN:&You can't!DOUGLAS:&No, but...CAROLYN:&What?DOUGLAS:&I can.CAROLYN:&No, you can't. We'll just tell him the plane won't start and refund him his money and...&(sniffs)&I- I wasn't going to tell you this, but as it happens, today someone made me an offer-"DOUGLAS:&I'm sorry to interrupt, Carolyn, but you're not listening. I am fit to fly.CAROLYN:&You're not, you've been drinking.DOUGLAS:&No, I haven't, I don't drink.MARTIN:&Yes, you do!DOUGLAS:&No, I don't.MARTIN:&You do, I've seen you, hundreds of times!DOUGLAS:&No, you&think&you have, but you haven't.MARTIN:&I have, you've been drinking tonight!DOUGLAS:&The thing about not being able to tell vodka from water is... it cuts both ways.CAROLYN:&So, you're sober.&&& //sober:清醒的DOUGLAS:&Very sober. Eight years for me, too.CAROLYN:&You can fly!DOUGLAS:&I can fly.MARTIN:&I can fly too. I can bloody well fly as well as any... fly.DOUGLAS:&Of course, I'm perfectly qualified to fly this plane alone.CAROLYN:&But Goddard doesn't know that. He's hired two pilots, he's expecting a captain.DOUGLAS:&Well, we&could&always...CAROLYN:&Oh no!DOUGLAS:&Well, what else can we do?CAROLYN:&Oh no.DOUGLAS:&Arthur?ARTHUR:&Yep.DOUGLAS:&Arthur Shappey, you're up!&&&& //这里是因为顾及到 Martin 的感受才没有让 Douglas 作机长吗?如果是那样的话 Douglas 就太体贴啦……
(bing-bong)ARTHUR:&Good evening, this is your captain speaking, captain Martin Crieff speaking, I shall be captaining the plane, as your captain, this evening. OK, bye!(bing)
MARTIN:&Good evening, Mr Goddard, welcome aboard. My name's Arthur, I'll be your steward today.GODDARD: Yeah, cheers Arthur, all right.MARTIN:&May I offer sir a drink, sir?GODDARD: Yeah, yeah, hang on, let me get meself sorted out.&&& //souted out:整理MARTIN:&He-hem. Well, absolutely, sir. When you'll all nicely settled in, would you like me to bring you a drink, that's all I was asking.GODDARD: Yeah, all right. Mineral water.MARTIN:&Very good, sir. Would you like spill or starkling?GODDARD: Just hold on a minute, can you?CAROLYN:&Martin, I'll take care of this!MARTIN:&(coughs)&Arthur!CAROLYN:&Oh yes, yes. Arthur! He-he. I'll take care of this, Arthur. Sir, would you like a drink?GODDARD: Yes! Still mineral water, no ice. All right?CAROLYN:&Right, go and get him one, Maa-rtha!GODDARD: Martha?CAROLYN:&Arthur, Arthur!MARTIN:&(sputters with laughter)GODDARD: What's up, what's goin' on?CAROLYN:&No-no-no-no, nothing, nothing. He used to be, he used to be Martha, now he's... Arthur.MARTIN:&Hahahaha, hahahaha!GODDARD: What are you laughing at?MARTIN:&Hahaha. I'm not laughing.GODDARD: Yes, you are. And why is your uniform so baggy?MARTIN:&I've...&(snorts)&I've lost a lot of weight recently.CAROLYN:&Yes, yes, yes, from when he was Martha!GODDARD: Right, I've had enough of this. I wanna see the pilots.CAROLYN:&Oh no, no, I'm afraid that's quite impossible!GODDARD: Take me to the pilots,&now!
(sound of apples being juggled)DOUGLAS:&That's right, and catch, and throw, and catch, and throw...ARTHUR:&(hums)&Ta-ta-tarara-ta-ta-ta-ta-ra...DOUGLAS:&...and catch, and throw, and catch, and throw...GODDARD: Look, what's goin' on with- bloody hell!DOUGLAS:&I'm sorry, sir, but you're intruding on a standard pre-flight exercise to improve reflex time and hand-eye coordination. Could you return to your seat?ARTHUR:&Yeah, that's right.GODDARD: You're the captain, are you?ARTHUR:&I certainly am. I am... the captain.GODDARD: Right. I wanna smell your breath, both of you.DOUGLAS:&Be our guest.&(puffs)ARTHUR:&(puffs)GODDARD: All right then. Fair enough, fair enough.ARTHUR:&'course, if we'd been drinking vodka, you wouldn't be able to smell it on our breath.GODDARD: You've been drinking vodka?ARTHUR:&No, no, we haven't. I was just saying, as an interesting fact.GODDARD: Are you really a captain, mate?DOUGLAS:&Yes, you see, it, it's-ARTHUR:&Thank you, Douglas. I can deal with this. I am a captain, yes, and I can assure you that you may fully rely on my professionalism and my judgment.GODDARD: Yeah, fair enough, mate, no offence.ARTHUR:&Not to mention, my 30 years of flying experience.GODDARD: Hang on! Thirty years? How old are you?ARTHUR:&Well, if I qualified at 18, which I did, that makes me... 48.GODDARD: You don't look 48 to me.DOUGLAS:&The Captain does have a youthful vigour.& //vigour:活力、气势MARTIN:&Everyone comments on it.CAROLYN:&Of course, he has a punishing moisturising.GODDARD: All right, I don't know what the hell's goin' on here, but luckily for you, I've got to be in Madrid by 9. So 'ere's how it's goin' to go: you are gonna fly the plane...DOUGLAS:&Yes, sir.GODDARD: Shut it.&You&are gonna watch, and not touch anything unless he tells you to.DOUGLAS:&I won't tell him.GODDARD: Good. And you, and you, are gonna sit in your little kitchen with a liter of water each and sober up. And&no one&is gonna juggle apples!
ARTHUR:&Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!CAROLYN:&Arthur, it's a hairdryer, you have to point it steadily, you can't just zap things dry like it's a ray gun!ARTHUR:&Sorry, Mum.(door opens)MARTIN:&Carolyn, I'm off now.CAROLYN:&Cheerie-o! Oh, Martin, did you leave a bottle of brown sauce on the flight deck, you revolting creature?& //revolting creature:令人发指的生物???MARTIN:&No, oh, actually, that's Douglas'. Has he gone?CAROLYN:&Oh, at the first whiff of mopping up to be done.&& //at the first whiff of mopping up:打扫卫生的第一件事&& 大概就是说D闪得快吧~MARTIN:&Right, well, give it to me, I'll drop it off on my way home.CAROLYN:&I'm sure he can go a couple of days without brown sauce.MARTIN:&No, he... It's a long, slightly weird story.CAROLYN:&Then by all means, keep it to yourself. Goodbye!(phone rings)MARTIN:&Bye-bye, Arthur!ARTHUR:&Bye, Skipper! I loved being you!MARTIN:&Oh. Well. Glad somebody does. &//这句话曾经是我的虐点。。。(phone keeps ringing)(CAROLYN answers phone)CAROLYN:&Ah, thank you for ringing back. Yes, I have a message for Mr Shappey, from the CEO of MJN Air: "Gertie's staying with me, so up yours, baldie." Yes, it&is&a business message. It's in code, you see. He'll know what it means. And that's from Carolyn Knapp-Shappey, CEO My Jet Now Air. Thank you so much. & //这里应该是第一次出现MJN意义的地方~~(hangs up)
(sound of doorbell)DOUGLAS:&Oh, Martin.MARTIN:&Hello, Douglas.DOUGLAS:&What are you doing here?MARTIN:&I just stopped by to give you this. You left it on the plane.DOUGLAS:&Oh! Right. Yes. Thank you.MARTIN:&You're welcome. Just thought I'd stop by on my way home, I mean, I'm not really on my way, actually, but to save your anniversary, I thought-DOUGLAS:&I know, and I do appreciate it, I really do. Well, I won't keep you...MARTIN:&Well, OK. Well, I'll see you next... Douglas. Your epaulets.&& // epaulets:肩饰DOUGLAS:&What?MARTIN:&They've... grown an extra bar.DOUGLAS:&Oooh! Look at that, how silly of me, I must have put on my old Air England ones by mistake.MARTIN:&When?DOUGLAS:&When?MARTIN:&When?DOUGLAS:&Well... When I got dressed.MARTIN:&Douglas, you were not wearing captain's epaulets during the flight. I would have noticed, believe me.DOUGLAS:&Yes, you would, wouldn't you?MARTIN:&Which means you must have...HELENA:&Who is it, Dougie?DOUGLAS:&No one, sweetheart, just someone dropping something off.HELENA:&Oh, hello.MARTIN:&Hello, I'm Martin.DOUGLAS:&Well, thanks for that, Martin, I'll see you-HELENA:&Martin, oh, from MJN!DOUGLAS:&That's right, darling. Martin, this is my wonderful wife Helena, Helena, this is my trusted and valued first officer, Martin Crieff.HELENA:&Pleased to meet you.MARTIN:&Pleased to meet you.HELENA:&We meet at last. I've heard so much about you.MARTIN:&So I gather.HELENA:&Well, won't you come in for a drink?MARTIN:&Perhaps another time, I better get home.HELENA:&Oh, what a pity. I've been dying to hear what he's like as a boss. I bet you end up doing all the work! I know I'd hate to be Douglas' first officer.MARTIN:&Yes, well, as a friend once told me,&as long as you're happy, who gives a toss how many stripes you've got on your arm?HELENA:&(laughs)&But I bet whoever told you that was a first officer.MARTIN:&Now you come to mention it, I rather think he was.CLOSING CREDITS
阅读(146)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'cabin pressure 106 Fitton
blogAbstract:'
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}