有一首英文歌高潮萨克斯部分是沃尔瑟的是什么歌

有一首英文歌高潮部分:*%#$&*summer!哦哦~重复两次吧 跪求是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌高潮部分:*%#$&*summer!哦哦~重复两次吧 跪求是什么歌
我有更好的答案
3 (Manhattan Clique Remix C...播放歌手:Britney Spears语言:英语所属专辑:B In The Mix, The Remixes Vol 2发行时间:
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
把调哼出来
不会唱,可以哼曲调
原曲叫summer,网易云搜下
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌,高潮部分有一句its you,its you,好像还有now that i 什么什么的,是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮部分有一句its you,its you,好像还有now that i 什么什么的,是什么歌
我有更好的答案
its you 或者its all you
采纳率:60%
来自团队:
Dream It Possible(我的梦)英文版 11.6万
I will run, I will climb, I will soar 我会奔跑,我会爬,我会高飞 I'm undefeated 我不败 Jumpiing out of my skin, pull the chord jumpiing出我的皮肤,拉弦 Yeah I believe it 是的,我相信 The past, is everything we were 过去,是我们所是的一切 don't make us who we are 不要让我们成为我们的人 So I'll dream, until I make it real, 所以我会梦想,直到我真正的梦想, and all I see is stars 我所看到的都是星星 Its not until you fall that you fly 直到你坠落,你飞 When your dreams come alive you're unstoppable 当你的梦想成真,你是不可阻挡的 Take a shot, chase the sun, find the beautiful 采取一个镜头,追逐太阳,找到美丽的 We will glow in the dark turning dust to gold 我们将在黑暗中发光,把灰尘变成金子 And we'll dream it possible 我们将梦想有可能 possible 可能的 And we'll dream it possible 我们将梦想有可能 I will chase, I will reach, I will fly 我会追逐,我会达到,我会飞 Until I'm breaking, until I'm breaking 直到我崩溃,直到我崩溃 Out of my cage, like a bird in the night 从我的笼子里,像一只鸟在黑夜里 I know I'm changing, I know I'm changing 我知道我在改变,我知道我在改变 In, into something big, better than before 在,变成大的东西,比以前更好 And if it takes, takes a thousand lives 如果它需要,需要一千人的生命 Then it's worth fighting for 那是值得为之战斗的 Its not until you fall that you fly 直到你坠落,你飞 When your dreams come alive you're unstoppable 当你的梦想成真,你是不可阻挡的 Take a shot, chase the sun, find the beautiful 采取一个镜头,追逐太阳,找到美丽的 We will glow in the dark turning dust to gold 我们将在黑暗中发光,把灰尘变成金子 And we'll dream it possible 我们将梦想有可能 it possible 它可能 From the bottom to the top 从底部到顶部 We're sparking wild fire's 我们点燃了野火的火 Never quit and never stop 永不放弃,永不停止 The rest of our lives 我们的生活的其余部分 From the bottom to the top 从底部到顶部 We're sparking wild fire's 我们点燃了野火的火 Never quit and never stop 永不放弃,永不停止 Its not until you fall that you fly 直到你坠落,你飞 When your dreams come alive you're unstoppable 当你的梦想成真,你是不可阻挡的 Take a shot, chase the sun, find the beautiful 采取一个镜头,追逐太阳,找到美丽的 We will glow in the dark turning dust to gold 我们将在黑暗中发光,把灰尘变成金子 And we'll dream it possible 我们将梦想有可能 possible 可能的 And we'll dream it possible 我们将梦想有可能
my dilemma
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌,高潮部分是I love you babby (请问这是什么歌呢)_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮部分是I love you babby (请问这是什么歌呢)
我有更好的答案
歌名叫:can't take my eyes off you歌词:you'er just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you you'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you pardon the way that i stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak but if you feel like i feel please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely nighti love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay and let me love you,baby,let me love you...i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely nighti love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay oh pretty baby,trust in me when i say:oh pretty baby...
采纳率:28%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文高潮是maneimanei_百度知道
有一首英文高潮是maneimanei
我有更好的答案
(Chorus - All)We are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we make a better dayJust you and me(Kanye West)Everyday citizensEverybody pitching in(Singing - Children & Wyclef Jean)Nou se mond lanou se timoun yo(Will-I-Am)You and IYou and I(Kanye West)Uh, 12 days no waterWhats your will to live?(Will-I-Am)We amplified the love we watching multiply(Kanye West)Feeling like the Worlds endWe can make the World win(Will-I-Am)Like Katrina, Africa, IndonesiaAnd now Haiti needs us, the need us, they need us(Chorus - All)We are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we make a better dayJust you and me(Wyclef Jean)Haiti, Haiti, Ha, Ha, ha, ha, haHaiti, Haiti, Ha, Ha, ha, ha, ha
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌高潮部分是什么 沃尔瑟 的是什么英文歌啊?_百度知道
有一首英文歌高潮部分是什么 沃尔瑟 的是什么英文歌啊?
很好听啊啊啊
我有更好的答案
Love The Way You Lie - EminemJust gonna stand there and watch me burnThat's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryThat's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieEminem - Verse 1]I can't tell you what it really isI can only tell you what it feels likeAnd right now it's a steel knife in my windpipeI can't breathe but I still fight while I can fightAs long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flightHigh off of love drunk from my hateIt's like I'm huffin' paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocateAnd right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me, she fuckin' hates meAnd I love it, wait, where you goin'?I'm leavin' you, no you ain't come backWe're runnin' right back, here we go againSo insane, cause when it's goin' good it's goin' greatI'm superman with the wind in his back, she's always (?)But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed I snapWhose that dude? I don't even know his nameI laid hands on herI never stoop so low againI guess I don't know my own strengthChorus]Just gonna stand there and watch me burnThat's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryThat's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieEminem - Verse 2]You ever love somebody so much you can barely breatheWhen you with em you meet and neither one of you even know what hit emGot that warm fuzzy feelingYeah them chills used to get emNow you're getting fuckin' sick of lookin' at emYou swore you'd never hit em, never do nothin' to hurt emNow you're in each other's face spewin' venom in your words when you spit emYou push pull each other's hairScratch pop hit em throw em down pin emSo lost in the moments when you're in emIt's the face that's the culprit, (?)So they say it's best to go your seperate waysGuess that they don't know yaCause today that was yesterdayYesterday is over, it's a different daySound like broken records playin' overBut you promised her next time you'll show restraintYou don't get another chanceLife is no nintendo game, (?)Now you get to watch her leave out the windowGuess that's why they call it window paneChorus]Just gonna stand there and watch me burnThat's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryThat's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieEminem - Verse 3]Now I know we said things, did things, that we didn't meanAnd we fall back into the same patterns, same routineBut your temper's just as bad as mine is, you're the same as meWhen it comes to love you're just as blindedBaby please come back, it wasn't you, baby it was meMaybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seemsMaybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcanoAll I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughCome inside, pick up the bags off the sidewalkDon't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeballNext time I'm just gon aim my fist at the drywallNext time there won't be no next timeI apologize even though I know it's liesI'm tired of the games I just want her backI know I'm a liar if she ever tries to fuckin' leave againI'ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fireChorus]Just gonna stand there and watch me burnThat's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryThat's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI love the way you lieEnd]
采纳率:93%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌高潮部分是小号 的文章