有首i can see 女声英文歌歌是oh,爱we凹吗see you

求一首女声英文歌高潮重复oh follow do we? - 知乎4被浏览1703分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起有一首英文歌,歌词有一句是 a beautiful 啊 啊 啊 啊 最近很流行的英文歌,歌词有一句是a beautiful...
你正在浏览: & >
有一首英文歌,歌词有一句是 a beautiful 啊 啊 啊 啊
有一首英文歌,歌词有一句是 a beautiful 啊 啊 啊 啊
you and I moving in the dark  bodies close but souls apart  shadowed smiles secrets unrevealed  i need to know the way u feel  i’ll give u everything i am  and everything i want to be  i’ll put it in your hands  if u could open up to me oh  can’t we ever get beyond this wall  cause all i want is just once  to see u in the light  but u hide behind  the color of the night  i can’t go on  running from the past  love has torn away this mask  and now like clouds  like rain i’m drowning  and i blame it all on u  i’m lost god se me  i’ll give u everything i am  and everything i want to be  i’ll put it in your hands  if u could open up to me oh  can’t we ever get beyond this wall  cause all i want is just once  to see u in the light  but u hide behind  the colorof the night  woo~ woo~ woo~ woo~  god se me  woo~ woo~  i’ll give u everything i am  and everything i want to be  can’t we ever get beyond this wall  cause all i want is just once  forever again  i’m waiting for u  i’m standing in the light  but u hide behind  the color of the night  please come out from  the color of the night
Beautiful Now 是这首没错了
你可能感兴趣的内容?有一首很好听的最近刚流行的 女生唱的英文歌 歌词有一句Oh beybey no 谁知道叫什么名字啊
本回答由提问者推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌see you again 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信