如何评价Emilybingo wants to playy这款游戏

Emily Wants To Play
It&s 11pm, and you are at the last house on your route. The lights are on, and the front door is opened. But, the windows are all boarded up. Seems like a strange place to deliver a pizza, but at least, it looks like someone is home.
You run to the front door since it&s storming pretty bad.
&Hello!? Your pizza's here!" You announce. No one answers. There's an eerie silence.
You are getting soaked from the rain so you hesitantly step inside the door and look around. The front door suddenly closes behind you.
You just wanted to finish this last delivery and head home for the night. Now you must figure out how to get out of this stupid creepy house.
Freely roam the house trying to figure out what is going on. The dolls will start roaming the house as the hours toll by. Stay away from them, but if you do end up in a room with one, figure out how to stay alive.
Can you make it out alive?
I am excited to announce Emily Wants to Play for the PlayStation 4. It has been a long road from Steam Greenlight to the consoles, but finally Emily Wants to Play is on PlayStation 4. It is available today for only $4.99 and can be downloaded directly from the .
Soon after the PC/Mac release on Steam, the game got picked up by a large amount of YouTubers and ended up being played by PewDiePie, Markiplier, KSI, ElRubiusOMG, React, Squeezie and many more. This helped the game really pick up traction and it now has over 100 million gameplay views on YouTube. The fans started drawing amazing art, creating animations, cool Wikis and more. It was so amazing to watch it all happen.
During the YouTube exposure, I began getting requests for a console version of the game. It seemed like an impossible task, but I decided to go for it and try to get the game on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It has been about 8 months and it is finally finished for PlayStation. It will also be releasing shortly for Xbox One. I have learned that there is a lot that goes into console releases. So much more to think about than a PC release.
For those who haven't heard of the game, you play as the unlucky pizza delivery man who gets trapped with Emily and her creepy dolls. Try and survive the night while each doll visits you in different combinations leading up to a fast paced finale against them all. Emily Wants to Play for PlayStation, retains all of its creepiness and scare factor from the PC version, along with some new polish.
Download a copy of . Have fun playing yourself and running for your life or watch your friends play and scream in terror. Either way it is a blast. Below are more screenshots from PS4 gameplay.
Emily Wants To Play, a new horror game has been released on Steam. You play the game as a pizza delivery guy who gets trapped in a house with a bunch...
Emily Wants To Play is close to being finished. I am working towards a December 10th release on Steam for PC an Mac. Just a few more technical tweaks...
Emily Wants To Play hit number 90 out of 1681 games today. It still needs more votes, but hopefully it gets the green light soon. The game is being worked...
I was very inspired by PT Demo and the Five Nights At Freddy's series. The simplicity of controls, the types of fear that each invoke, and the seemingly...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Release date
Released Dec 2015
Game watch
4 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
First Person Shooter
Latest tweets from
It is getting closer... Jul 27 2017
Emily Wants to Play only cost 6 quarters if you have an Xbox One... $1.50 :)
Jun 20 2017
Trying to finish Emily Wants to Play Too before the end of the summer... But so much left to do! Jun 20 2017
I just ordered another pizza ... one large special and 1 large two toppings ... :)Apr 8 2017
Link to Emily Wants To Play by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
1 year ago
First Person Shooter
First Person Shooter
First Person Shooter
First Person Shooter
First Person Shooter
First Person Shooter14-15人教新目标八年级英语上册 Unit2 试题(陕西,含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
14-15人教新目标八年级英语上册 Unit2 试题(陕西,含答案)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑