you take you butenow”是哪首歌里的词

相关词典网站:唱《See you again》的那个人还有一首超好听的歌唱《See you again》的那个人还有一首超好听的歌别人的事百家号《Look At Me Now》专辑:Ego歌手:Charlie PuthI said this time next year我说过明年今日I’m gonna be the one to do我将改变自己并做到Everything and more you said I couldn’t do所有你说和没说我做不到的事情This one is for you听好,这是对你说的This time next year明年今日I’m gonna be stronger我要变更强壮一点A little bit taller更高挑一点Top is my only view眼光放的最高I'm kicking in the door now.我适才初窥堂奥Better get out of my way最好不要挡我道Never really saw me coming没正经看到我赶超You left with nothing to say你只剩下无话可说了吧This is for everybody这是“献”给所有Who always put me down那些对我冷眼相向的人I hope you open up your eyes我要你鼓睛暴眼And take a good look at me now好好看看现在的我Take a good look at me nowCause this time next year因为明年这个时候,哼哼I’m gonna walk down these halls我将穿过堂皇厅堂And show my face for the world to see让全世界认识我的模样Gonna see me见到我And I’m gonna call every girl that turned me down我要打给每个拒绝我的女孩And tell them now that I’m just too busy跟她们炫耀我实在太忙Cause I don’t have the time所以才没时间And its funny how my so called friends滑稽的是那些所谓的我的朋友Who always left me alone经常留下我茕茕孑立Suddenly running into me现在一瞬间蜂拥而至And blowing up my phone还打爆了我的电话Oh baby嘿北鼻Oh look at me now啊!看现在的我!Oh this one is dedicated这首歌专门献给To all of the people所有那些Who said I would be nothing曾经说我一文不名的人Just look at me now看着我Look at me now你说都不会话了吧答应你的事情都要做到很有正能量嘛!这就是:今天你对我爱理不理,明天我让你高攀不起。这歌真的是一个神预测,因为来年发布了see you again成功让全世界人都知道他。。这个预测绝了。但这首歌又不是神预测,而是一个努力的人得到了他应该得到的。本文由百家号作者上传并发布,百家号仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,不代表百度立场。未经作者许可,不得转载。别人的事百家号最近更新:简介:小心的说;自己的事,听听自己的心怎么说作者最新文章相关文章有首英文歌,副歌部分是tell me tell me now now tell me now no_百度知道
有首英文歌,副歌部分是tell me tell me now now tell me now no
有首英文歌,副歌部分是tell me tell me now now tell me now now这首是什么歌啊,求歌名
我有更好的答案
wrecking ball
- frankmusik 之前我也在找这首歌,就百度到你的问题了,副歌的原来部分是:Every time you tear me down downTear me down downWith your wrecking ball heartBaby tear it apart
采纳率:37%
你确定不是韩文歌,trouble maker的《没有明天》?
不是,是英文歌
没有其他的提示了吗???我找到1000首有这个词的,要不,我把网址发给你,你输入关键词自己找
我也网上找了,就是找不到
we are never ever geting back together
rihanna的stay吧歌词是这样的 All along it was a feverA cold sweat hot-headed believerI threw my hands in the air,I said show me somethingHe said, if you dare come a little closerRound and around and around and around we goOhhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you knowNot really sure how to feel about itSomething in the way you moveMakes me feel like I can't live without youIt takes me all the wayI want you to stayIt's not much of a life you're livingIt's not just something you take, it's givenRound and around and around and around we goOhhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you knowNot really sure how to feel about itSomething in the way you moveMakes me feel like I can't live without youIt takes me all the wayI want you to stayOhhh the reason I hold onOhhh cause I need this hole goneFunny you're the broken one butI'm the only one who needed savingCause when you never see the lightit's hard to know which one of us is cavingNot really sure how to feel about itSomething in the way you moveMakes me feel like I can't live without youIt takes me all the wayI want you to stay, stayI want you to stay, ohhh
😟😟也不是
本回答被网友采纳
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
副歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一句英文歌词是we for you,谁知道是哪首歌里的_百度知道
有一句英文歌词是we for you,谁知道是哪首歌里的
we for you 三个词唱的时候是一顿一顿的,很好听
我有更好的答案
Upgrade U (Feat. Jay-Z)BeyonceHeheheYeah b,Talk yo shitheheh (partner let me upgrade you)How you gon\' upgrade meWhat\'s higher than number 1you know I used to beat that blockNow I be\'s the block(partner let me upgrade you)I hear you be the blockBut I\'m the lights that keep the streets onNotice you the type that like to keep them on aLeash thoughI\'m known to walk aloneBut I\'m alone for a reasonSending me a drink ain\'t appeasingBelieve meCome harder this wont be easyDon\'t doubt yourself trust me you need meThis ain\'t a shoulder with a chip or an egoBut what you think they all mad at me forYou need a real woman in your lifeThat\'s a good lookTaking care, home is still flyThat\'s a good lookImma help you build up your accountThats a good lookBetter yet a hood look,Ladies thats a good lookWhen you\'re in them big meetings for the millsThats a good lookIt take me just to compliment the dealUpgrade UBeyoncé Knowles feat. Jay-ZThats a good lookAnything you cop I\'ll split the billThats a good lookBetter yet a hood lookBelieve meLadies that\'s a good lookPartner Let me upgrade youAudemars Piguet youSwitch your neck ties to purple labelsUpgrade youI can (up), can I (up)Lemme upgrade youPartner let me upgrade youPartner let me upgrade youFlip a new pageIntroduce you to some new things &Upgrade youI can (up),Can I (up), let meUpgrade you(partner let me upgrade you)I can do for you what Martin did for the peopleRan by the men but the women keep the tempoIt\'s very seldom that you\'re blessed to find your equalStill play my part and let you take the lead roleBelieve meI\'ll follow this could be easyI\'ll be the help whenever you need meI see you hustle wit my hustle ICan keep youFocused on yo focus I can feed youYou need a real woman in your lifeThat\'s a good lookTaking careHome is still flyThats a good lookIma help you build up your accountThats a good lookBetter yet a hood lookLadies thats a good lookWhen you\'re in the big meetings for the millsThat\'s a good lookIt take me just to compliment the dealThat\'s a good lookAnything you cop I\'ll split the billThat\'s a good lookBetter yet a hood lookLadies that\'s a good lookPartner let me upgrade youAudemars Piguet youSwitch your neck tie to purple labels(Have you rocking purple labels!)Upgrade youI can (up), can I (up), let meUpgrade you (partner let me upgrade you)Let me upgrade youFlip a new pageIntroduce you to some new thingsUpgrade youI can (up), can I (up), let meUpgrade you (partner let me upgrade you)(Uh HOV, Uh, HOV, uh huh huh!)I B the d-boy who infiltrated all the corporate dudesThey call shots, I call audiblesJacob the jeweler, baubles, Lauraine Schwartz sorta dudeIt\'s big balling baby when I\'m courting youI\'m talking spy bags and fly pads and rooms at the BloombergAnd rumors you on the verge of a new merge\'Cause that rock on ya finger is like a tumorYou can\'t put ya hand in ya new purseIt\'s humorous to me they watchingWe just yachting off the island hopping offAmalfi coastMafioso, oh baby you ever seen satinNo, not the car but everywhere we areYou sure to see stars.This is high level not eye level,My bezzle courtesy of AudemarsI order yours tomorrow now look how much I saved youMama let me upgrade youJust when you think we had it allBig ends, condos, collecting carsPicture your life elevating with meYou my project celebrity
采纳率:74%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。you take now”是哪首歌里的词_百度知道
you take now”是哪首歌里的词
我有更好的答案
&玫瑰花的葬礼 - 许嵩词:许嵩,李毅杰曲:李毅杰离开你一百个星期我回到了这里寻找我们爱过的证据没有人愿意提起玫瑰花它的过去今天这里的主题我把它叫作 回忆我知道 爱情这东西他没什么道理过去我和你在一起是我太叛逆现在只剩我自己偷偷的想你玫瑰花的葬礼埋葬关于你的回忆感觉双手麻痹不能自已已拉不住你真的好美丽那天的烟花雨我说要娶穿碎花洋裙的你玫瑰花的葬礼埋葬深深爱着的你残朵停止呼吸渗入大地没人会注意一片小雨滴陪着我等天明我用这最后一分钟怀念你我在夜幕笼罩的天桥上潜行每一级阶梯都留着你我昔日印迹温存迷醉 吵闹清醒都还在我的脚畔兜兜兜兜兜转不清没来得及把红色玫瑰递给你爱就像是一场雨已经离我而去你说过太过鲜艳的爱情 终将凋零玫瑰花的葬礼埋葬关于你的回忆感觉双手麻痹不能自已已拉不住你真的好美丽那天的烟花雨我说要娶穿碎花洋裙的你玫瑰花的葬礼埋葬深深爱着的你残朵停止呼吸渗入大地没人会注意一片小雨滴陪着我等天明我用这最后一分钟怀念你总是回想过去 埋怨我自己总是不经意间 想起了你现在的你 已经太遥不可及只能留在我记忆玫瑰花的葬礼埋葬关于你的回忆感觉双手麻痹不能自已已拉不住你真的好美丽那天的烟花雨我说要娶穿碎花洋裙的你玫瑰花的葬礼埋葬深深爱着的你残朵停止呼吸渗入大地没人会注意一片小雨滴陪着我等天明我用这最后一分钟怀念你我用这最后一分钟&
采纳率:73%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 icansayingno是什么歌 的文章