He must be at leastron is ten years oldd.

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
简阳市2014年中考适应性考试英语试题及答案
下载积分:1000
内容提示:简阳市2014年中考适应性考试英语试题及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:19|
上传日期: 15:19:37|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
简阳市2014年中考适应性考试英语试题及答案
官方公共微信江苏省盐城市学年高二下学期期末考试英语试题
学年度第二学期高二年级期终考试英 语 试 题第一部分 听力(共两节,满分 20 分) 做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。 第一节 (共 5 小题:每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) 听下面 5 段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的 相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. When will Paul and Susan leave? A. Next Monday. B. They haven’t decided yet. C. Next Tuesday. 2. Why did John fail to go to the party yesterday evening? A. He had to work. B. He caught a cold. C. He had to study. 3. How old is Jack? A. He must be over ten years old. B. He must be less than ten years old. C. He must be ten years old. 4. What will J im probably do? A. He will repair his car. B. He will use the woman’s car. C. He will visit his parents. 5. What does the man advise the woman to do? A. Read the newspaper. B. Go to the cinema. C. Watch the film at home. 第二节(共 15 小题:每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项, 并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料,回答第 6 至 8 题。 6. How can the man get the movie for tonight’s party? A. To buy one in the video store. B. To rent one in the video store. C. To borrow one from his friend. 7. What kind of movies will the man probably choose? A. Comedies. B. Action movies. C. Horror movies. 8. What do we know about the man? A. He is an annoying person. B. He is a funny man. C. He is caring. 听第 7 段材料,回答第 9 至 11 题。 9. Where are the speakers? A. In Egypt. B. In Russia. C. In Greece. 10. How do the speakers get to the first place of interest? A. By bus. B. On foot. C. By taxi. 11. What is the second place of interest the speakers visit? A. The Great Pyramid. B. The sea near the hotel. C. The Suez Canal. 听第 8 段材料,回答第 12 至 14 题。 12. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. Foods. B. Experiments. C. Buds. 13. What does the woman remind the man about? A. Taste buds aren’t located only on the tongue. B. Taste buds aren’t all the same size. C. He shouldn’t swallow the solutions. 14. How does the man close the conversation? A. With an apology. B. With a compliment. C. With an invitation. 听第 9 段材料,回答第 15 至 17 题。 15. What’s the weather like in New York? A. Cool. B. Sunny. C. Snowy. 16. What time is it in New York now? A. 4:00 a.m. B. 11:00 p.m. C. 12:00 at noon. 17. What are people probably doing in London now? A. Reading. B. Dancing. C. Sleeping. 听第 10 段材料,回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. What was said to have been stolen? A. A Christmas card. B. A bag. C. A book. 19. What happened to Ms. White after she was taken back to the store? A. She was insulted by the shoppers around her. B. She was shut in a small room for 20 minutes.[来源:学.科.网 Z.X.X.K] [来源:学科网 ZXXK]-1- C. She was body-searched by the store manager. 20. What was now the attitude of the department store in this legal case? A. They made a sincere apology. B. They agreed to pay Ms. White some damages. C. They still suspected that Ms. White was a thief. 第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分 35 分) 第一节 单项填空(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 请认真阅读下面各题,从题中所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21. Ava and Jack are my lovely pet dogs, and I love ______ when we play games together. A. that B. it C. them D. one 22. KFC has accused three Chinese companies of their comments about the origins of the chicken, including the ______ that KFC chicken comes from chickens with eight legs. A. command B. claim C. commitment D. credit 23. “Duang” is so new a buzz word ______ does not even exist in the Chinese dictionary though it has already spread online in China. A. which B. that C. what D. as 24. With tight disease control, the risk of MERS _____ among Chinese remains low, although the outbreak in South Korea has been rapidly worsening. A. infecting B. having infected C. infected D. being infected 25. When it was difficult for actor Michael Doresey to get anyone to hire him, he decided to ______ a part in a soap opera as a woman. A. try out for B. live up to C. stand up for D. have power over 26. The documentary film “Under the Dome” released by the famous journalist Chai Jing reminds us that it’s high time the Chinese government ______ air pollution in China. A. addresses B. addressed C. will address D. address 27. If your password is not ______, you can’t withdraw money from your account. A. valid B. vivid C. reasonable D. reliable 28. According to the new rules on tobacco use in Beijing which came into force on June 1, all indoor public places and many outdoor public places in Beijing ______ be 100-percent smoke-free. A. will B. shall C. should D. can 29. ―Why did you break up with your boyfriend? ―We were not quite ______ each other in terms of lifestyles. A. in tune with B. in love with C. in touch with D. in conflict with 30. Why do you waste precious time dreaming, ______ waking life is so much better? A. while B. when C. how D. because 31. Don’t worry. As t he evidence begins to ______, the truth will come out. A. accumulate B. acknowledge C. accommodate D. accelerate 32. What I can tell you is that your decisions are more aggressive than I was ______ prepared to accept. A. firmly B. personally C. originally D. truly 33. “______ at the last moment, I might have died.” said Wu Jianqiang, who was the first person to call the police after the ship sank on Monday. A. My wife didn’t let go of my hands B. My wife hadn’t let go of my hands C. Did my wife not let go of my hands D. Had my wife not let go of my hands 34. As we know, attitude is altitude. Our attitude is ______ has changed everything in our life. A. it is what that B. what is it that C. what it is that D. it is that what 35. ―I have been working hard at my English in the past two months, but I think I make little progress in it. ―______, Emma! Your English will soon be perfect. A. I can’t help it B. Make it C. Hang in there D. You really have me there 第二节 完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) 请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂 黑。 Ann and the children and I moved from our rural home in Virginia so that I could retrain for a new career. It meant 36 our best friend behind, Zachary, a six-year-old black dog. T he would be miserably penned up in suburban Birmingham 37 we were away from home every day. We all agreed that he should remain free and 38 the countryside. We found friends of friends, far across the county, over a 39 , beyond the highway. They would be glad to give him a new home. He 40 beside me as I drove him there. And I left him tearfully, watching him on his new front porch, disappearing in the 41 of the rear view mirror (后视镜) as I drove away from him forever. A year later, in our new home, we got a call from the people who bought our farmhouse and Ann 42 the phone. “There’s a strange black dog 43 up here a couple days ago. He’s right 44 and his paws don’t look so good. He just seems sort of 45 and confused. The neighbors down the road 46 he’s your old dog. ” “It’s Zachary and he found his way home. He’s looking for us. Fred, you have to go get him.” Ann said through tears of joy and 47 . The next day, driven by forces 48 reason, my daughter and I drove ten hours to our old farmhouse. And it was Zach for sure, though 49 of him than we had left, and he was confused when he first saw us. But as he[来源:学科网 ZXXK]-2- 50us, he responded to all of the commands he once obeyed, as if we had never been 51 . It was 52 that his travels had taken him months. And yet he had persisted, driven by the need to find his pack, his neck-h his family. It was not enough to get these things from the family of strangers who treated him 53 enough, but were not his. To find his true home must have been a driving 54 in his mind from that first week with his new family. He waited and waited, 55 knowing one day that I was not coming back for him and he would have to make the trip back to us on his own. 36. A. hiding B. leaving C. putting D. staying 37. A. if B. unless C. while D. though 38. A. explore B. visit C. inspect D. search 39. A. forest B. lake C. sea D. mountain 40. A. trembled B. chewed C. relaxed D. spat 41. A. case B. charge C. course D. distance 42. A. made B. used C. took D. recorded 43. A. showing B. coming C. queuing D. winding 44. A. active B. thin C. healthy D. sharp 45. A. cheerful B. lost C. angry D. embarrassed 46. A. foresee B. acknowledge C. think D. evaluate 47. A. delight B. surprise C. envy D. regret 48. A. beyond B. with C. by D. within 49. A. less B. more C. fewer D. better 50. A. realized B. recognized C. seized D. hugged 51. A. tight B. greedy C. apart D. invisible 52. A. impossible B. necessary C. natural D. obvious 53. A. badly B. well C. roughly D. seriously 54. A. preference B. reward C. need D. string 55. A. gradually B. uncomfortably C. deliberately D. eventually 第三部分 阅读理解(共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 30 分) 请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂 黑。 A TEACH DISADVANTAGED CHILDREN IN QUITO IN ECUADOR Teach in nice and beautiful Ecuador (厄瓜多尔) ! The government school we work with has about 200 pupils aged from 5 to 14 years old. The children come from many different economic backgrounds and family situations. Some of the children are supported by the upper-class employ others cannot attend school every day as they sell something in the streets for parts of the week. This school really needs volunteers and you’ll be greatly appreciated. You’ll work with disadvantaged children who will benefit greatly from your help! You will be able to teach English and many other subjects―IT, sports, music, art, drama, anything you have a good knowledge in! Please let us know if you have a special interest and we will do our best to tailor-make (定制) your project! SUMMARY FACTFILE Price: From £775, excluding flights Duration: From 2 weeks to 6 months subject to visa requirements Start Dates: All year round―you choose your start and finish dates Requirements: At least aged 17, no qualifications necessary, but you’ll have to be enthusiastic. You’ll need to know a little Spanish to do this project, but if you have no knowledge of Spanish at all, you can combine your project with 1-week intensive (强化的) Spanish course in Quito before starting your project. WAHT YOU’LL GAIN FROM DOING THIS PROJECT: ? An exciting, never-to-be-forgotten adventure in the fascinating culture of Ecuador ? The great satisfaction of helping disadvantaged children and adults and knowing that you made a difference to them ? New skills, more confidence, a greater understanding of a different culture, invaluable personal and professional development ? An entry on your CV that makes you stand head and shoulders above others in the job market ? And best of all...an unforgettable experience! 56. Which of the following correctly describes the pupils in Quito? A. They are all weak at learning. B. They are all disabled children. C. They are all from rich families. D. They are all from poor families. 57. A member to be admitted into the project should ________. A. know English and Spanish well B. have college certificates C. be over 17 with enthusiasm D. afford a holiday of one year 58. This passage is written with the purpose of ________. A. providing information on the job market B. telling the readers where to camp C. calling in some voluntary teachers D. introducing how to join a tailor-made profession B A U.S. dad quit his job, giving up a massive salary, after his 10-year-old daughter gave him a 22-point list outlining all the events he missed so far during the year. As the CEO of the $2 trillion global investment fund PIMCO, Mohamed El-Erian shocked the finance industry when he quit in January.-3- El-Erian said it was about a year ago when he was repeatedly asking his daughter to brush her teeth, but she wasn’t listening. When he asked her why, she responded with a list of 22 milestones he had missed: like the first day of school and the first soccer game of the season. “And the school year wasn’t yet over,” El-Erian wrote. “I felt awful and got defensive: I had a good excuse for each missed event! Travel, important meetings, and urgent phone call, sudden to-dos. But it dawned on me that I was missing an infinitely more important point. My work-life balance had gotten out of whack, and the imbalance was hurting my very special relationship with my daughter. I was not making enough time for her.” El-Erian explained he was struggling with the same thing so many parents do―work-life balance. Dads who are quitting their profit-making jobs to improve work-life balance is a subject that is getting more traction as some high-profile executive have recently written about their experiences. Last month, former MongoDB CEO Max Schireson wrote a blog post for Time about his decision to step down from the company’s top job. He wrote that he struggled to make time for his three children because he was flying around half a million kilometres a year for work. “I was not with my kids when our puppy was hit by a car, or when my son had an emergency surgery,” Schireson wrote. On an overnight flight to Texas he woke up in Arizona to discover the plane made an emergency landing and some traumatized crew members had to be replaced. He decided it was time to address his work-life balance. Quitting is something El-Erian and Schireson were financially able to do, but El-Erian recognizes most people don’t have this luxury. He hopes companies will pay attention to improving work-life balance for their employees. El-Erian now manages “a portfolio of part-time jobs” that don’t require as much travel. He alternates mornings with his wife taking their daughter to school and he often picks her up from school. “So far, it’s been the right decision for me,” he wrote. “I’m so grateful that this is providing me greater opportunity to experience key moments in my daughter’s life before they’re all too quickly gone.” 59. El-Erian resigned from PIMCO mainly beca use ________. A. his daughter has been missing him badly B. he was getting bored with the endless flights C. he hoped to get his daughter to listen to her D. he wanted to experience his daughter’s milestones 60. What does the underlined part “most people don’t have this luxury” probably mean? A. Most people don’t like their jobs. B. Most people have to work for financial security. C. Not all dads have a 10-year-old daughter. D. Not all dads face the problem of work-life balance. 61. What do we know about El-Erian’s life now? A. He now takes part-time jobs, which don’t involve any business travels. B. He spends most of his day with his daughter. C. He manages to take his responsibilities as a father. D. He is now living an easy and relaxed life because he needn’t go to work. 62. What can be inferred from the passage? A. It’s never too late to see children grow up healthily. B. Many working parents can balance their career and family life well. C. CEOs are occupied with work and have no time for their family. D. Parents’ love can not be replaced by money or jobs. C Recently, a small group of birdwatchers spent three weeks around Mount Vernon. They were busy counting wild birds on Mount Vernon’s wetlands, south of Washington, D.C. They began in the middle of December and worked until the beginning of January, 2015. The birdwatchers were among 70,000 volunteers who collected information for the National Audubon Society, a U.S. conservation group. They counted birds in more than 2,400 areas in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean Sea and other parts of the Americas. The Audubon Society’s first “Christmas Bird Count” took place 115 years ago in 1900. At that time, a man named Frank Chapman suggested a new Christmas tradition that people count birds instead of shooting them around the holiday. Harry Glasgow has take n part in the Christmas Bird Count for the past 10 years. This year, he was one of the volunteer birdwatchers at Mount Vernon. “I think it’s a tremendous use of a lot of unofficial talent around the nation to keep track of birds. Birds are one of the surest indicators of the health of ecology.” Last year, the bird count recorded over 66 million birds of 2,403 different species. Gary Langham is chief scientist with the National Audubon Society. “The Audubon climate report says that half the birds in North America ― 314 out of 588 species ― are seriously threatened by climate change. The impacts sort of cut across all birds, all sizes, all kinds, all places.” Information from the bird counts has shown that birds are staying farther north during the winter months because of warmer weather. Birdwatcher Jaime Reidy has noted the difference close to Washington, in the state of Virginia. “You get to see them at odd times of the year, a little earlier, staying a little later.” Gary Langham says other conditions are affecting bird populations. “You can imagine the birds that live along the beach or along the rocky shore line as sea levels are rising around the world. That is impacting them, you know.” David Yarnold is president of the Audubon Society. In his words, “Christmas Bird Count data is becoming important-4- not only in documenting current climate change, but in predicting the future effects of climate change on North American bird populations. If we know what to expect, we can start taking actions now to do something about it.” 63. For what reason did the birdwatchers count wild birds around Mount Vernon? A. To find out what affects birds’ migration and populations. B. To collect information for the new Christmas tradition. C. To compare the birds in Washington with those in other places. D. To raise people’s awareness of protecting wild birds. 64. The underlined word “odd” in the passage is closest in meaning to ________. A. strange B. fixed C. urgent D. irregular 65. What does the last but one paragraph indicate? A. Global warming has a direct influence on the sea levels. B. Wild birds prefer to live along the beach and the rocky shore line. C. The rising sea levels worldwide are responsible for fewer birds. D. It’s a common phenomenon to see sea levels rising around the world. 66. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. Americans always have a habit of shooting birds during Christmas. B. Some birds needn’t migrate to the south to survive the winter in the USA now. C. The volunteers of the National Audubon Society come from the United States, Canada. D. It’s important to watch birds for they are the surest indicators of the health of the ecology. D Dearest Clare, As I write this, I am sitting at my desk in the back bedroom looking out at your studio across the backyard full of blue evening snow, everything is smooth and crusty with ice, and it is very still. It's one of those winter evenings when the coldness of every single thing seems to slow down time, like the narrow center of an hourglass which time itself flows through, but slowly, slowly. I had a sudden urge, tonight, here in the house by myself to write you a letter. I suddenly wanted to leave something, for after. I think that time is short, now. I feel as though all my reserves, of energy, of pleasure, of duration, are thin, small. I don't feel capable of continuing very much longer. I know you know. If you are reading this, I am probably dead. But you know: you know that if I could have stayed, if I could have gone on, that I would have seized every second: whatever it was, this death, you know that it came and took me, like a child carried away by goblins (妖精). Clare, I want to tell you, again, I love you. But I hate to think of you waiting. I know that you have been waiting for me all your life, always uncertain of how long this patch of waiting would be. Ten minutes, ten days. A month. What an uncertain husband I have been, Clare, like a sailor. Please, Cl are. When I am dead, stop waiting and be free. Of me―put me deep inside you and then go out in the world and live. Love the world and yourself in it, move through it as though the world is your natural element. After my mom died she ate my father up completely. She would have hated it. Every minute of his life since then has been marked by her absence, every action has lacked dimension because she is not there to measure against. And when I was young I didn't understand, but now, I know, how absence can be present. If I had to live on without you I know I could not do it. But I hope, I have this vision of you walking, with your shining hair in the sun. I have not seen this with my eyes, but only with my imagination, that makes pictures, that always wanted to paint you, but I hope that this vision will be true, anyway. Clare, there is one last thing, and I have hesitated to tell you, because I'm afraid that telling might cause it to not happen and also because I have just been going on about not waiting and this might cause you to wait longer than you have ever waited before. But I will tell you in case you need something, after. Last summer, I was sitting in Kendrick’s waiting room when I suddenly found myself in a dark hallway in a house I don’t know. At the end of the hall I could see a rim of light around a door, and so I went very slowly and very quietly to th e door and looked in. The room was white, and lit with morning sun. At the window, with her back to me, sat a woman, wearing a coral-colored cardigan sweater, with long white hair all down her back. She had a cup of tea beside her, on a table. I must have made some little noise, or she sensed me behind her...she turned and saw me, and I saw her, and it was you, Clare, this was you as an old woman, in the future. It was sweet, Clare, it was sweet beyond telling. I won’t tell you any more, so you can imagine it. We will see each other again, Clare. Until then, live, fully, present in the world, which is so beautiful. It’s dark, now, and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing. Henry 67. Why did Henry mention the snow and ice in the first Paragraph? A. To indicate the death is approaching. B. To illustrate that he has an easy mind. C. To express how urgent he was to write the letter. D. To show the weather conditions when he wrote the letter. 68. From Paragraph 4 we can know that ________. A. his mother died soon after Henry was born B. the living shouldn’t miss the dead too much C. his mother had a narrow affection for his father D. his father lived in the shadow of his mother’s absence 69. By describing what he found in Kendrick’s waiting room, Henry intended to tell Clare that ________. A. he hoped she would wait for him forever B. his health was worsening step by step-5- C. she should stop waiting and be free to live D. she would be more beautiful when she was old 70. Which of the following can best describe Henry? A. Considerate. B. Generous. D. Explicit. D. Rigid. 第四部分 任务型阅读(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。 注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只填 1 个单词。 Computer addiction can be described as the overuse of the computer which continues despite serious negative consequences for personal, social or occupational functions. However, not all people who spend hours each day on the computer are considered addicted. There are many uses for computers and the Internet and in many cases, an individual may spend 6 or more hours in a day on the computer but still not be considered an addict. Therefore, there is no set number of hours that is considered a potential for computer addiction. But those who are suffering from anxiety and depression caused by stress at work, relationships or financial problems tend to become computer addicts. Some people become addicted mainly because they feel bored with everythin g and feel like there is nothing else to do. If one feels an intense desire to go online, play a computer game, or socialize as soon as he wakes up and before he goes to bed, he may have become an addict. Other symptoms include using the computer as the only source of entertainment, lying to his family and friends about the activities that he performs while on the computer. Some addicts possess anxious feelings when wanting to use the computer or knowing that time on the computer is limited. Others may lose track of time while on the computer and spend more time on it than intended. The computer can also be used as a form of escapism from reality. Excessive computer use may result in the lack of face-to-face social interaction and an increasing amount of time and money on hardware, software and computer-related activities. Computer addiction makes one neglect his work, school, or family obligations. He often fails at repeated efforts to control computer use. So it’s time to seek help for the sake of health. Counseling (心理辅导) or therapy can focus on treating underlying mental health conditions that caused the addiction such as anxiety, depression, social trauma or other conditions. Many different options for group or community support are available to assist those addicts. Just getting out and interacting with others can be very rewarding to the computer addict. Another method is to focus on new interests. For instance, a computer user might take part in a new gym membership, spend time at the movies with friends or go out for a walk. If a computer user does feel that he must go onto the computer, consider talking himself out of the computer use unless it is absolutely necessary. If he does go on the computer, he must make a plan for what he will do when on the computer, how long it will take and what time you will be off of the computer. Computer Addiction ●Computer addiction refers to the overuse of the computer (71) ▲ of serious negative consequences. Introduction ●There is no strict (72) ▲ to the time spent on the computer as to computer addiction. ●Being anxious and depressed because of the stress at work, relationships or (73) ▲ financial problems. ●Showing no (74) ▲ in anything except the computer. ●Having a strong desire to go online whether before going to bed or after waking u p. ●Having no sources of entertainment (75 ) ▲ than the computer. Symptoms ●Feeling anxious when knowing that time on the computer is limited. ●Failing to manage their time on computer once they are (76) ▲ to it. ●Spending less time on face-to-face interaction than that on the computer. Effects ●Paying little (77) ▲ to his work, school, or family responsibilities. ●Being unable to control computer use in (78) ▲ of repeated efforts. Treatments ●Seeking counseling, therapy or support of a group or a community. ●Interacting with others face-to-face and having attention (79) ▲ on new interests. ●Minimizing the amount of time spent on computer and making a specific plan if going on the computer is a (80) ▲ .第五部分 书面表达(满分 25 分) 81. 请阅读下面短文,并按照要求用英语写一篇 150 词左右的文章。 The hares once gathered together and complained about the dangers on all their sides. Lacking the strength and the courage to fight against their enemies, such as man and wolves, they were determined to end their miserable lives. Desperately, they rushed towards a neighboring pool, intending to drown themselves. On the bank were sitting a number of frogs, who, when they heard the noise of the hares as they ran, jumped into the water together quickly and hid themselves in the depths. Then one of the older hares who was wiser than the rest cried out to his companions, “Stop, my friends,-6- don’t let us destroy ourselves after all: see, here are creatures who are afraid of us, and who must, therefore, be still more timid (胆小的) than us.” 【写作内容】 1. 用约 30 个词概括上文的主要内容; 2. 用约 120 词就“如何面对困难”这一主题发表你的观点,内容包括: (1)以自己的一次面对困难的经历谈谈你对困难的认识; (2)我们应该如何对待困难。 【写作要求】 1. 作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 【评分标准】 内容完整,语言规范,语篇连贯,词数适当。 学年度第二学期高二年级期终考试 英语试题参考答案与听力文稿第一部分 (共 20 小 题;每小题 1 分,共 20 分) 1-5 BCBBC 6-10 BACAC 11-15 CBACA 16-20 BCABC 第二部分 (共 35 小题;每小题 1 分,共 35 分) 21-25 BBDDA 26-30 BABAB 31-35 ACDCC 36-40 BCADA 41-45 DCABB 46-50 CDAAB 51-55 CDBCD 第三部分 (共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,共 30 分) 56-58 DCC 59-62 DBCD 63-66 ADCB 67-70 CDCA 第四部分 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,共 10 分) 71. regardless 72. limit 73. Causes 74. interest 75. other 76. addicted 77. attention 78. spite 79. focused/concentrated 80. must 第五部分 (满分 25 分) 81. One possible version Lacking the courage to face difficulties or dangers around them, a group of hares intend to end their lives, only to find they are stronger than some others like frogs. The story sets me thinking of my once experience, where I participated in an English speech contest. However, I had no faith in myself and narrowly gave up. Eventually, encouraged by my teacher, I built up courage and should have won the first place. The experience made me aware that facing difficulties, we should try our best to solve them instead of escaping the reality. As senior school students, I think, we should first have a correct attitude towards difficulties and admit they are there to help us grow. In addition, we are supposed to believe in ourselves and have confidence to overcome them. Lastly, we can turn to teachers, parents or friends for advice, which in turn will help us a lot. 听力文稿 Text 1 M: Have Paul and Susan set a date for leaving? W: No, not yet. Paul says he’d like to leave next Monday, but Susan wants to leave next Tuesday. Text 2 M: Peter didn’t go to the party last night because he had to work. W: John had to study and Sue caught a cold, so they didn’t go to the party, either. Text 3 W: Jack, name one more important thing we have today that we didn’t have ten years ago. M: It’s easy to answer, Mrs. Brown. “Me” is the answer. Text 4 W: What is the matter with Jim? M: He was going to pick up his parents in the airport but his car broke down. W: Tell him to use mine. Text 5 W: I just read in the newspaper that Land of the Rings is this year’s greatest hit. Why don’t we go and see it at the Grand Cinema? M: Don’t you think that going to the cinema is a little out of the way? Why not download it from the Internet? Text 6 M: Hey, Kathy. I'm thinking about renting a movie for tonight’s party, and I want to know what kind of movies you like. W: Okay. What kind of movies do you have in mind? M: Well, what about action movies?[来源:学。科。网 Z。 X。 X。 K]-7- W: Ah, I don’t really like action movies. Too much violence. M: Okay, do you like comedies? W: Now, I do enjoy comedies. M: Fine. Well, what do you think of horror movies or love stories? W: Uh… I'm not really crazy ab out horror movies, but love stories are often fun to watch. Oh, and I really like foreign films, too. M: Okay. I’ll go to the video store and see what I can find. Thanks. Text 7 W: It’s so comfortable. The hotel has a magnificent view of the sea. M: I agree. How far is it from here to the Great Pyramid? W: Not very far, I think. Let’s take a taxi to get there. W: Good idea. Here we go. M: Look! That’s the Great Pyramid. M: Oh, yes. It looks so magnificent and so bright. Could you tell me something about it? W: Sure. According to our children’s textbook, it is about 137 meters high, 230 meters long and nearly 4500 years old. M: It is unbelievable how it was completed without our modern machines. What’s the next place of interest we are going to visit? W: The Suez Canal, which is about 60 meters wide, 162 kilometers long. And its average depth is around 10 meters. Text 8 M: Have you done the lab experiment yet―the one on taste? W: Yeah, it was kind of fun―mapping the taste buds? Didn’t you think so? M: I’m doing it this afternoon. How long will it take? W: It went pretty quickly―under an hour, anyway. See, first you mix up the four solutions. M: You take water and add either sugar, lemon juice, salt, or…What was it? W: Bitter quinine. M: That’s it…uh…then what? W: Then all you have to do is taste each sample and describe where each flavor seems most intense. M: Is that hard? W: Not really. One thing to remember though―not all the taste buds are on the tongue. M: Right. I’ll keep that in mind. And thanks for going over this with me. Maybe we could talk about this after I’ve tried it―we could get a pizza or something. W: Great. Give me a call. Text 9 M: I say, Wang. It is 12 o’clock, time for the weather forecast. Look! It is sunny here in Wuhan. And the temperature is 30 degrees. W: Lovely weather for a swimmer, isn’t it? What is the weather like in your hometown, Mark? M: It is cooler. The temperature in New York is 18 degrees. And now it’s 11o’clock at night. I guess many of my friends are dancing at a party. Or maybe some of them are watching TV or reading. W: What about your friends in London? M: The temperature th ere is the same as Wuhan. But it is only 4 o’clock in the morning. Of course, they are still in bed. Wow. I wish I were in Snopy. It is snowing there. Only 2 degrees below zero. People can go skiing there and that is exciting. W: Oh, no, Mark. I hate winter. Let’s enjoy the wonderful day here. Text 10 Welcome to evening news. An elderly woman yesterday made a dear claim against a department store because it had wrongly accused her of stealing a Christmas card. Ms. Doss White, 72 years old, is claiming $3,000 damages from the store for wrongful arrest and false imprisonment. Ms. White visited the store while doing Christmas shopping, but did not buy anything. She was followed through the town by a store manager. He had been told that a customer saw her take a card and put it in her shopping bag. He stopped her at a bookstore as she was reading a book. Ms. White said, “This man, a total stranger, suddenly grasped my bag and asked if he could look in it.” She was taken back to the store and shut in a small room in full view of shoppers for 20 minutes until the police arrived. At the police station she was body-searched and nothing was found. Her lawyer said the department store sent an insincere apology and they insisted that she might have been stealing. The hearing continues today.-8-
更多相关文档}

我要回帖

更多关于 ten years ago 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信