大司马直播歌单英文歌经常听的一首前奏是钢琴的英文歌是女的唱的谁知道请告诉我谢谢

找一首英文歌,女声一开始是钢琴开头的,我不懂英文就用文字来表达吧 找一首英文歌,开头有一首清脆有节奏的钢琴声,高潮部分只...
你正在浏览: & >
找一首英文歌,女声一开始是钢琴开头的,我不懂英文就用文字来表达吧
找一首英文歌,女声一开始是钢琴开头的,我不懂英文就用文字来表达吧
~开头是这样唱的~~爱冰部啃哈底,AF吃死底V怕底,爱………高潮有一句~啊B
m forced to fakeA smile a laugh everyday of my lifeMy heart can't get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraidI watched you dieI heard you cry every night in your sleepI was so youngYou should he knownBetter than to lean on meYou never thought of anyone elseYou just saw your painAnd now I cry in the middle of the nightFor the same damn thingBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don't possibly breakWhen it wasn'm ashamed of my lifeBecause it't even whole to start withBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don&#39Because Of You - Kelly ClarksonI will not makeThe same mistakes that you didI will not let myselfCause my heart so much miseryI will not breakThe way you did you fell so hardI've learned the hard wayTo never let it get that farBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don's weakness in your eyesI't get hurtBecause of youI try my hardest just to forget everythingBecause of youI don't get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraidI lose my wayAnd it's not too long before you point it outI cannot cryBecause I know that't know how to let anyone else ......
就是《you are my sunshine》, 歌词: You Are My Sunshine. ...~~~
Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson I will not make Th...~~~
一首钢琴开头的女声英文歌曲,感觉挺像慢摇的。I'll Take Care of U - GilSco...~~~
哥们,我敢肯定我们找的是同一首歌,你的描述我看得懂啊,呜呜~~~~(&_&)~~~~ ,你知道名字了...~~~
only hope---Mandy Moore come back to me---宇多田光~~~
my cookie can 卫兰的~~~
嗯,这个问题已经不是大海捞针的问题了,大海捞针,起码知道找的是根针。女声的、英文的、钢琴前奏的、还挺...~~~
一首英文歌,女声,开头是钢琴加鼓点,比较高音的,节奏比较快的,麻烦了歌曲:i saw you wal...~~~
《Faded》——Alan Walker~~~
I Of The Storm - Of Monsters And Men If I could fa...
你可能感兴趣的内容?}

我要回帖

更多关于 钢琴前奏的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信