英文歌 黑白mv mymy strict fatherr我的天父

问题补充&&
本页链接:
翻译过来黑色游行欢迎你!welcome to the black parade my chemical rWhen I was a young boy, My Father took me into the city, To see a marching band. 当我还是个小男孩的时候,我父亲曾带我进城去看乐队游行。He said &Son when you grow up, would you be the s**ior of the broken, the beaten and the damned.& 他说:“孩子,当你长大的时候,你能否成为那些绝望的,失败的,和倒霉的人的救星?”He said &will you defeat them, your demons and all the non-believers, the plans they h**e made.& 他说:“你能打倒你心中的恶魔,建立你的信仰,让那些魔鬼的计划全部破产么??”&Because one day I le**e you, A phantom to lead you in the summer, To join the black parade.& “因为,我有一天会离开你,夏天,幻象会把你引入怕的游行”When I was a young boy, (同上)My father took me into the city To see a marching band. He said, &Son when you grow up, will you be the s**ior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?& Sometimes I get the feeling She's watching over me. And other times I feel like I should go. And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets. When you're gone we want you all to know 有时我会有这种感觉,我感觉她在监视我。有的时候我认为我应该经历世间所有的沉浮当你离开是时候,我要让你们所有人都明白We'll carry on, 我们会坚持We'll carry on 我们会坚持And though you're dead and gone believe me 尽管你死了你也要相信我Your memory will carry on 你的记忆会继续Carry on 继续 We'll carry on 我们会坚持And in my heart I can't contain it 我的心没有办法容忍The anthem wont explain it. 即使赞美诗也没办法解释And we will send you reeling from decimated dreams 我们将让你从杀戮的梦中解脱出来Your misery and hate will kill us all 你的苦和恨将杀了我们所有人So paint it black and t**e it ......余下全文>>
独孤拂尘 &
•••••••••••
应该是&Dance with my father& 吧Back when I was a child, Before life removed all the innocence, My father would lift me **, And dance with my mother and me,
And then, Spin me around til' I fell asleep, Then up the stairs he would carry me, And I knew for sure I was loved If I could get another chance, Another walk, another dance with him, i'd play a song that would never ever end How I'd love love love... To dance with my father again. When I and my mother would disagree, To get my way I would run from her to him.
He'd m**e me laugh just to comfort me, Then finally m**e me do just what my momma said. Later that night when I was asleep, He left a 酣穿丰费莶渡奉杀斧辑dollar under my sheet. Never dreamed that he would be gone from me. If I could steal one final glance, One final step, I'd play a song that would never ever end Cause I'd love love love... To dance with my father again. Sometimes I'd listen outside her door And I'd hear how my momma cried for him I pray for her even more than me... I pray for her even more than me..... I know I'm praying for much too much, But could you send back, The only man she loved. I know you don't do it usually, But dear Lord she's dying, To dance with my father again. Every night I fall asleep And this is all I ever dream... 中文歌词 与父亲共舞 在我孩提时 当天真还未被生活吞噬 父亲常将我高高举起 同母亲和我共舞 有抱起我直到我安睡 然后包我上楼 我确信我被深爱着如果我可以在有一个机会 与他在漫步一次,再共舞一次 我会奏一支无终无尽的歌曲 我是多么想再次与父亲共舞 当我与母亲想法不一致 不听话的我就......余下全文>>
歌曲名:Welcome To The Black Parade歌手:My Chemical Romance专辑:2007年Billboard
绝绝绝╮绝缘&
歌手:my chemical romance 专辑:the black parade 歌曲:welcome to the black parade
艾薇儿的吗?
守夜VAMPIRE&
是《love story 》吗?
妖夭crazy&
猜你感兴趣}

我要回帖

更多关于 father 神父 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。