除非特别注明,应用程序由第三方市场提供,豌豆荚仅根据你的指令提供搜索结果链接,与出处无关,详情请参阅
扫一扫安装豌豆荚安卓客户端推荐到广播
608478 人聚集在这个小组
([已注销])
(巴基斯坦黑珍珠)
(飞天小猪头)
第三方登录:& “I went to Sydney wit...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
I went to Sydney with my parents last month. We went there for the summer vacation. I was so excited about the 【小题1】.We did many things there. On the first day,&& we 【小题2】Sydney Opera House(悉尼歌剧院) in the morning. Then we 【小题3】some delicious food for lunch. After lunch, we went to Tarangavacation /trip【小题2】visited【小题3】had/ate/tasted【小题4】Zoo【小题5】friendly【小题6】walked/went【小题7】near【小题8】hotel【小题9】go/visit/play【小题10】enjoyed&【小题4】.& We saw lots of kangaroos (袋鼠) and koalas there. The kangaroos were very 【小题5】&&and the koalas were very cute! In the evening we【小题6】along Darling Harbor (港口). Then we had dinner at a restaurant【小题7】 &the harbor and next we went back to the h【小题8】to relax. There are a lot of interesting places to 【小题9】& in Sydney. We went to the beach and had fun the next day. It was an exciting trip. I really&e【小题10】&the vacation there! I hope to go there again.
本题难度:较难
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-重庆白市一中八年级上第一次月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“I went to Sydney with my parents last month. We went there for the summer vacation. I was so excited abou...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要讲了我对这个假期感到很兴奋,我们参观了很多地方,我真的很喜欢那的假期。【小题1】考查形容词及语境的理解。我对这个假期感到很兴奋。故选. vacation /trip。【小题2】考查动词及语境的理解。我们参观了悉尼歌剧院。故选visited。【小题3】考查动词及语境的理解。然后我们午饭吃了美味的食物。故选had/ate/tasted。【小题4】考查名词及语境的理解。午饭后,我们去了塔隆加动物园。故选Zoo。【小题5】考查形容词及语境的理解。袋鼠很友好。故选friendly。【小题6】考查动词及语境的理解。晚上我们沿着港口散步。根据句意,故选walked/went。【小题7】考查副词及语境的理解。然后我们在港口的饭店吃了饭。故选near。【小题8】考查名词及语境的理解。接着我们回到旅店休息。故选hotel。【小题9】考查动词及语境的理解。在悉尼有很多有意思的地方去参观。故选go/visit/play。【小题10】考查动词及语境的理解。我真的很喜欢那的假期。故选enjoyed。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I went to Sydney with my parents last month. We went there for the summer vacation. I was so excited...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I went to Sydney wit...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I went to Sydney with my parents last month. We went there for the summer vacation. I was so excited about the 【小题1】.We did many things there. On the first day, we 【小题2】Sydney Opera House(悉尼歌剧院) in the morning. Then we 【小题3】some delicious food for lunch. After lunch, we went to Taranga____【小题4】. We saw lots of kangaroos (袋鼠) and koalas there. The kangaroos were very 【小题5】and the koalas were very cute! In the evening we【小题6】along Darling Harbor (港口). Then we had dinner at a restaurant【小题7】____the harbor and next we went back to the h【小题8】to relax. There are a lot of interesting places to 【小题9】 in Sydney. We went to the beach and had fun the next day. It was an exciting trip. I reallye【小题10】the vacation there! I hope to go there again.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I went to Sydney with my parents last month. We went there for the summer vacation. I was so excited about the 【小题1】.We did many things there. On the first day, we 【小题2】Sydney Opera House(悉尼歌剧院) in the morning. Then we 【小题3】some delicious food for lunch. After lunch, we went to Taranga____【小题4】. We saw lots of kangaroos (袋鼠) and koalas there. The kangaroos were very 【小题5】and the koalas were very cute! In the evening we【小题6】along Darling Harbor (港口). Then we had dinner at a restaurant【小题7】____the harbor and next we went back to the h【小题8】to relax. There are a lot of interesting places to 【小题9】 in Sydney. We went to the beach and had fun the next day. It was an exciting trip. I reallye【小题10】the vacation there! I hope to go there again.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 买的we图标显示不出来 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信