扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Just Because You Walk Away 歌词
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
歌曲名:Just Because You Walk Away歌手:sergey lazarev专辑:Don't Be FAKETell me –how could this beYou’re not with meWhy does it hurt deep inside meShow me – where can I runWhere can I hideFrom all the pain that’s inside meI still remember the way we touchedI feel your kisses on meYou think you’re no longer in my heartYou’re still the angel I seeJust because you walk away,it doesn’t mean goodbyeYou can think you’re gone but you’re inside meJust because you walk away,it doesn’t mean the endEvery time I close my eyes,we fall in love againI see you touching my faceFeel my heart raceEvery beat means I love youHold me – take me tonightStay by my sidePromising you’ll never leave meI still remember the night we metAnd all the memories you gave meBut if you think you can take them backYou’ll only see what I seeJust because you walk away,it doesn’t mean goodbyeYou can think you’re gone but you’re inside meJust because you walk away,it doesn’t mean the endEvery time I close my eyes,we fall in love againYou made me feel my heartYou got to meWe were touching the edge of heavenWhen you walked into this world of mine,You stopped the hands of timeJust because you walk away,it doesn’t mean goodbyeYou can think you’re gone but you’re inside meJust because you walk away,it doesn’t mean the endEvery time I close my eyes,we fall in love againYou can think you’re gone but you’re inside meJust because you walk away,it doesn’t mean the endEvery time I close my eyes,we fall in love again
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你正在使用的浏览器版本过低,将不能正常浏览和使用知乎。}

我要回帖

更多关于 小爸爸插曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信