20:56  第一感觉是
lady gaga的poker face  -----------------------------  +1  
  good time  
  周迅鸡尾酒广告里的歌吧  
  布兰妮 till the world ends
  Everybody-Ingrid Michaelson  
  回复第11楼,@不扒我难受  All of me -- John legend  --------------------------  +1  
  哈哈哈  
  我刚听到这首歌再看到你的贴子,是不是泰勒的i knew you were trouble.  
  我想起去年我在百度上搜过一首歌   是good time   我差不多也是这样开题的  求一首歌 内容是 哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
  进来看大神们的评论  
  trouble is a friend  
  maroon 5的 animals 副歌时候主唱模仿狼嚎了就是嗷嗷嗷   
  哈哈。进来看看楼主找到没。  
  tik tok  
  楼主你这和那个“噔噔噔”有一拼啊!  
  啊哈哈哈哈 我是来看大神的答案的  
  是everybody 高潮就是ohohoh  
  中文译名《麻烦是朋友》
  @cutv2013
20:56:00  第一感觉是 lady gaga的poker face  —————————————————  人家说高潮是嗷嗷嗷  
  楼主嗷嗷嗷完了怎么就跑了,坑  
  高潮是狼嚎一样嗷呜嗷呜的咩??那个唱waka waka的夏奇拉有首歌叫she wolf。。。。  
  happy ending  
  我知道!!!妖精宝宝!lenka的  
  感觉像gaga的  
  tik tok!!!!楼猪去听一下  
  男女声都不说
  绝对是这个 《 Roar》
  附上歌词,楼主快听听,这首歌我可喜欢啦  Roar - Katy Perry  I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath  Scared to rock the boat and make a mess  So I sat quietly, agreed politely  I guess that I forgot I had a choice  I let you push me past the breaking point  I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything  You held me down, but I got up  Already brushing off the dust  You hear my voice, your hear that sound  Like thunder, gonna shake your ground  You held me down, but I got up  Get ready cause I've had enough  I see it all, I see it now  I got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire  Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR  Louder, louder than a lion  Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR  Oh oh oh oh oh oh  You're gonna hear me roar  Now I'm floating like a butterfly  Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes  I went from zero, to my own hero  You held me down, but I got up  Already brushing off the dust  You hear my voice, your hear that sound  Like thunder, gonna shake your ground  You held me down, but I got up  Get ready 'cause I've had enough  I see it all, I see it now  I got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire  'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR  Louder, louder than a lion  'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR  Oh oh oh oh oh oh  You're gonna hear me roar  Roar-or, roar-or, roar-or  You're gonna hear me roar  You're gonna hear me roar  I got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire  'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR  Louder, louder than a lion  'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR  Oh oh oh oh oh oh  You're gonna hear me roar  You're gonna hear me roar
  我知道
是不是 爱奇艺里面的广告 齐天大圣私服网页音乐???我听了 很好听之前一直在找这个歌~!!
  找了很多 现在还没找到~!找的心累
  @呼撸娃-05 22:04:27  Everybody-Ingrid Michaelson  -----------------------------  ?身份证号 我也觉得是这首  
  第一感觉是这首,如果不是也没关系。可以听下这歌很好听    
  see you again
  inez的Stronger
<span class="count" title="万
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)}

我要回帖

更多关于 谁知道英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信