fomytom is a lovely boychinese boy是什么歌曲

Chinese Boy
观看次数: 47947
I hope to make friends with everyone, whether you are there, and regardless of who you are. I just want to use the most sincere friendship to share with you.
Chinese Boy's Friends
哈萨克斯坦
性别: 男性
Harbin University of Commerce
Harbin University of Commerce
Playing basketball, tennis, badminton, swimming. Online chat, watch movies, travel.
我喜欢的事物:
A lot of my favorite things is to travel around the world.
我不喜欢的事物:
War, clan conflicts, poverty, disease
最喜欢的颜色:
blue,white and red.
最喜欢的食物:
Healthy food.
最喜欢的饮品:
最喜欢的音乐:
Jazz, rock, light music.
最喜欢的电影:
For information on products for educational institutions, please visit .View mobile websiteA 14-year-old Chinese boy overcame two of …语法填空及答案_语法填空_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
A&14-year-old&Chinese&boy&overcame&two&of&…语法填空及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
A&14-year-old&Chinese&boy&overcame&two&of&…语法填空及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
A 14-year-old Chinese boy overcame two of humankinds most dreaded fearsgetting stuck in an elevator and getting homework& 61& (do) in a single night, owing to his calm-witted character.
Sun Yao was on his way up on Tuesday evening after school& 62& the lift suddenly came to a stop. A moment of panic followed before the&& 63& (teenage) could find a way out.
Sun said he tried to open the elevator door,&& 64& (press) all the buttons in the hope to get the elevator to work again, but it didnt work.
Without a cell phone at hand, Sun tried yelling to get attention of people outside, but no one responded as time passed by. He slipped a note through the door& 65& the message people stuck inside, please ask the property management for help, and hoped someone&& 66& (pick)it up and act on it.
After exhausting all his options without knowing how long&& 67& would take before someone found him, he took out his textbooks and started to do his homework&& 68& (patient).
Soon after he finished his duties, Sun heard loud&& 69& (voice) outside. A large crowd including his teachers and other parents had come to the rescue, by which time he&& 70& (trap) in the elevator for over five hours.
61, 62, 63. 64,65,
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 my lovely girl韩剧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信