生化危机7说的是什么中protocol daughter是什么

查看: 2252|回复: 15
战士, 积分 1008, 距离下一级还需 492 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分1009 点注册时间最后登录
本帖最后由 淡蓝七星 于
09:11 编辑
感谢 lujie,搬运自 ,由于帖子里都是图片而且是繁体中文版,看着比较烦。所以整理成简中文字版供大家阅览。
本版应该有能看懂英文的,所以我对应的把我找到的英文资料对照附上。
1Stuart's Memo - Claire and Moira 1I thought it prudent to keep&&notes on some of the more promising candidates in this round of experiments.&&I noticed that subjects no. 2 and no. 6, Claire Redfield and Moira Burton,&&have been working together since the beginning. My curiosity piqued, I&&decided to look into these two and found they have a deeper relationship that&&goes beyond that of just co-workers.
It might be fair to say their&&friendship has its origins in the Raccoon City Incident back in 1998. Claire,&&a university student at the time, was one of the few survivors. Meanwhile,&&her brother Chris Redfield and Moira's father, Barry Burton, were members of&&the special forces unit S.T.A.R.S. that was involved in the events leading up&&to the incident. Following Raccoon City, Chris became one of the founding&&members of the BSAA. Though Barry relocated his family to Canada for safety&&concerns, he would continue to be an activist against bioterrorism,&&eventually accepting a position as a BSAA consultant after an invitation from&&Chris.
It was through Chris that&&Barry and Claire met, and the three became close, with Barry taking on a&&mentor-like role to the two parentless siblings.
Claire and Moira would also&&become friends, leading to Moira's desire to join Terra Save. That is also&&what landed her on Neil's candidate list. Meeting Claire was less than&&fortuitous for the young lady.
I find it deliciously ironic. Following the events of Raccoon City,&&Barry moved his family away to protect them. However, the friends he made&&during that time would only serve to further put his family in danger.
史都华的备忘录——克莱尔和莫拉1我认为追踪这一实验中较有潜力的候选人会是谨慎的做法。我那时发现二号和六号,也就是克莱尔·雷德菲尔德和莫拉·伯顿。从最初就开始合作。我起了疑心,所以决定研究这两人的背景,结果我发现她们远远不止是同事关系。
& & 跟据了解,她们之间的友谊最早可以追踪到一九九八年的浣熊市事件。克莱尔还是个大学生,她是事件中少数的幸存者之一。那个时候,她的哥哥克里斯·雷德菲尔德和莫拉的父亲巴瑞·伯顿都是特种部队S.T.A.R.S.的成员。当时他们都被卷入了这一连串的事件之中。& & 在浣熊市事件之后,克里斯成为BSAA的创始元老之一。虽然巴瑞因为安全上的顾虑将他的家人送到加拿大,他自己仍然积极参与对抗生物恐怖事件的行动,最终也接受了克里斯的邀请,担任BSAA的顾问一职。& & 克莱尔透过克里斯和巴瑞相识,三个人后来变得非常熟络。巴瑞就像这对孤儿兄妹的导师,教会他们许多事情。克莱尔后来和莫拉成为好友,直接促成她加入Terra Save的心愿。这也是她后来会出现在尼尔候选人名单上的原因。和克莱尔相遇对着名小女孩来说真是不幸。& & 我觉得这真是太讽刺了。浣熊市事件发生之后,巴瑞为了保护他的家人把他们送走。结果他当时交到的朋友,却让他的家人持续暴露在危险之下。2E-Mail from Barry to&&Chris(I've hacked into the BSAA&&North American Branch's servers. I'm keeping a copy of this email for my&&personal records.)
Hey Chris,
I heard you just got back&&from Africa. Some crazy shit went down there. Glad to hear you're OK.
And better yet, you brought&&Jill back! When I heard the news I was so happy I could've done cartwheels&&down the streets! Not that my knees would allow for that kind of thing&&anymore.
I mean, after all the shit&&the three of us have been through... Y'know, we gotta look our for each&&other, watch each other's backs. But I don't have to tell you the value of&&having a good partner now, do I?
Well, you just got back so&&you need some time to recover. Take it easy, you hear? If I hear you're&&hitting the gym again, I'm gonna come down and kick your ass personally!
I know things are gonna be a&&bit crazy for awhile for you and Jill, but when you're both settled in let's&&all go out for a drink or something. It's been too long.
Barry巴瑞致克里斯的电子邮件(我入侵了BSAA北美分部的服务器,我留下这一封信的副本作为私人记录。)
& & 嗨,克里斯:& & 听说你刚从非洲回来,那边好像发生了很惨烈的事件,不过很高兴你平安无事。& & 而且你居然还把吉尔带回来了,我听到这消息的时候兴奋到想要在街上侧翻个好几圈!虽然我的膝盖并不允许我这么做。& & 我是说,毕竟我们三人一起经历过这么多鬼扯的事件,我们应该要关心一下彼此的状况。但我应该不用跟你强调一个好的搭档有多重要吧?& & 你回去好好休息,放轻松点,知道吗?如果让我知道你又跑去健身房,我一定会扁你一顿。& & 我知道你和吉尔最近应该会忙到不可开交,但是等你们两个忙完之后,我们应该一起去喝两杯,真的太久没见了。& & 巴瑞3Stuart's Memo - Chris&&RedfieldChris Redfield is the older&&brother of candidate no. 02, Claire Redfield. He's been at the center of a&&number of bioterrorist incidents, and more recently is known as the man who&&killed Albert Wesker.
& & Chris is a member of the&&Bioterror Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA). He's one of the &Original&&Eleven,& the name given to the organization's founding members. In 2009&&he and the BSAA were a major part of the suppression efforts to contain the&&bioterror threat in Kijuju, Africa. Here he had a confrontation with Albert&&Wesker, killing him during the engagement.& & Currently he's been spending&&most of his time at the BSAA North American branch, serving as a team leader&&to mentor new recruits.史都华的备忘录——克里斯·雷德菲尔德克里斯·雷德菲尔德是二号候选人克莱尔·雷德菲尔德的哥哥。他曾经参与过许多对抗生物恐怖事件的行动,而他近期的立功伟业,则是杀死了阿尔伯特·威斯克。
& & 克里斯是生物恐怖主义安全评估联盟(BSAA)的成员。也是“初始十一人”之一。这个称号属于组织最初的十一名创始成员。2009年,他和BSAA成功镇压了在非洲齐祖所发生的生物恐怖威胁事件。他在当地遭逢阿尔伯特·威斯克,并在对峙时将其杀害。& & 他现在大部分时间都在BSAA的北美分部担任队长一职,负责指导新生。4Stuart's Memo - Claire&&and Moira 2Follow-up on candidates no. 2&&and no. 6, Claire Redfield and Moira Burton.
& & Claire met Moira through her&&friendship with Moira's father, Barry. Moira looked up to Claire like a big&&sister, sometimes trusting her more than she did her own father. When Claire&&joined Terra Save, Moira was determined to do the same, despite strong&&opposition from her father who tried to keep her away from the dangers of&&bioterrorism.& & It's clear that Moira has a&&deep level of trust and respect for Claire. It will be interesting to see how&&this all plays out during the experiment. Will their friendship be able to&&survive this ordeal? And how will that affect their responses to the&&experiment? I'm looking forward to watching it all unfold, particularly how&&these factors contribute to their emotional responses, and if they will serve&&as a trigger for fear.史都华的备忘录——克莱尔和莫拉2有关二号和六号候选人克莱尔·雷德菲尔德和莫拉·巴顿的后续追踪。
& & 克莱尔透过和巴瑞之间的情谊与莫拉相识,莫拉视克莱尔为大姐姐。有时候对她的信任感甚至超过自己的父亲。当克莱尔加入T erra Save 之后,尽管莫拉的父亲极力反对,不想让她接触危险的生物恐怖主义,他都仍然决定要追随克莱尔的脚步。& & 莫拉显然非常信任,并且尊重克莱尔。这部分在实验进行时会如何变化呢?太有趣了,她们之间的友谊有办法渡过难关吗?而她们对实验的反应又会是如何?我期待后续的发展,特别是这些因素会如何反应在她们的情绪上,以及同样因素是否会成为恐惧的来源。5Stuart's Memo - Barry&&Burton(I've hacked into the BSAA&&North American Branch's servers. I've found the profile of candidate no. 6's&&father.)
& & Name: Barry Burton&&Blood Type: A&&Status: BSAA North American&&Branch Consultant&&Family: Wife, 2 daughters&&(Moira, Polly)& & Residence: Canada Following&&the Raccoon City Incident in 1998, he relocated with his family to Canada for&&their safety, fearing any potential retaliatory attacks from anyone connected&&to the Umbrella Corporation. Since then he's been living out of the spotlight&&with his family, occasionally participating in anti-bioterrorism activities.&&He currently works as a consultant for the BSAA, having accepted the position&&as an offer from his friends Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine.史都华的备忘录——巴瑞·伯顿(我入侵了BSAA北美分部的服务器。并且找到六号候选人父亲的个人资料。)& & 姓名:巴瑞·伯顿&&血型:A&&现状:BSAA北美分部顾问。&&家庭成员:妻子、两名女儿(莫拉·伯顿)&&现居地:加拿大& & 在一九九八年的浣熊市事件之后,他担心安布雷拉公司可能会采取报复手段,因此为了安全起见将家人送往加拿大,自此之后,他鲜少与家人来往,但还是持续参与一些对抗生物恐怖组织的行动。最近他接受了克里斯·雷德菲尔德和吉尔·瓦伦丁的邀请,出任BSAA的顾问。6Alex's Thoughts on&&Franz KafkaAs I read Kafka's &The&&Metamorphosis,& I can't help but feel that's it's an autobiographical&&account of the author's life, with Gregor Samsa representing Kafka himself.
& & Kafka worked an ordinary job&&and lived a very mundane life. Despite this he wrote fantastic works filled&&with madness and despair. His writing was his outlet as he toiled away at&&everyday life. But his family and friends couldn't understand his works,&&couldn't relate to him. I'm sure he must have felt lonely, and isolated from&&the rest of the world.&&Kafka would eventually fall&&ill and spend his final days wasting away in a hospital bed. While his body&&experienced agonizing pain, his mind was tormented by fear: The fear of&&death, fear of the unknown, and the fear of isolation. It is this fear, and&&the emotions born from it, that made Kafka's works so rich, as he could&&critically examine madness and suffering and make these concepts the driving&&force behind his works.& & Very few of Kafka's numerous&&works were published while he lived, and upon his death he left them to a&&friend with the instructions to burn them, unread. Fortunately that friend&&saw the value of Kafka's legacy and preserved them for the future, ignoring&&Kafka's final request. Even today, Kafka's works continue to enchant us with&&their vivid depictions of fear.& & It is that fear that drives&&us. Compels us. Fear is born from human instinct,and it's the basic emotion&&that keeps us alive. The fear of death...the fear of failure...fear of&&isolation and loneliness. Fear is the most powerful motivator. Those who&&control fear, control life itself.& & Though his life came to an&&abrupt end, Kafka's name lives on through his works on fear and madness. He&&has obtained the greatest power man can hope to achieve--immortality. I, too,&&will harness the power of fear, and infect this hellish world with it. And in&&the process I will be resurrected as one who has mastered fear. While Kafka&&merely lives on through his work, my work will help me to live on.亚丽克丝对法兰兹·卡夫卡的想法我在阅读卡夫卡的《蜕变》的时候,不禁觉得这是作者的自传,而书中的主角格里高尔·萨姆沙就是卡夫卡自己。
& & 卡夫卡生前从事一般的行业,也过着平凡的生活。尽管如此,他却写出充满着疯狂和绝望的出色作品。他平常会为了日常生活打拼,而写作则是他的宣泄管道。但是他的家人和朋友们无法理解他的作品,也无法和他互动。我相信他很寂寞,被周遭世界孤立。& & 卡夫卡最终病倒了,在病床上度过人生最后的阶段。当他的身体感受到极端的痛苦时,他的心灵也被各种恐惧所折磨。对死亡的恐惧、对未知事物的恐惧、以及被孤立的恐惧。就是这份恐惧让卡夫卡的作品如此丰富,因为他有能力精准地审视疯狂和苦难,并且让这些概念成为他写作的原动力。& & 卡夫卡生前只有出版过些许作品,在临终前,他把他的作品托付给一名友人,并要求他不要阅读内容,直接将他们烧毁。幸好友人看出卡夫卡作品的价值,选择忽略卡夫卡的遗志,替后世将它们保留了下来。今日卡夫卡的作品当中,那栩栩如生描述恐惧的文笔,依旧触动着读者的心。& & 就是这份恐惧在驱使我们、鞭策我们。恐惧是人类的本能,也是让我们存活的基本情绪。对死亡的恐惧……对失败的恐惧……对孤立和孤单的恐惧。恐惧是我们最强大的动力。能够控制恐惧的人,就能控制生命。& & 尽管卡夫卡英年早逝,但他的名字会透过他充满恐惧和疯狂的作品一直传承下去。他获得了身为人类能够拥有的最大成就,也就是永生。&&我,也将驾驭恐惧的力量,腐蚀这个地狱般的世界。我将重生。以能够掌管恐惧的姿态重生。卡夫卡只能活在他的作品中。而我所做的一切,却能让我永远活着。7Stuart's Memo - Claire&&RedfieldOut of the candidates in this&&current round of testing, No. 02 Claire Redfield displays an extraordinary&&amount of compassion.
& & Among the most notable&&examples is her saving Sherry Birkin from certain death during the Raccoon&&City Incident. Sherry is the daughter of William Birkin, the scientist who&&developed the G-Virus. With Sherry having been infected herself, it would have&&been easy to simply let the child die.& & Having become a host for the&&G-Virus, Sherry was placed under strict government control. Claire continued&&to care for her, visiting her frequently, and the two developed a friendship&&that continues to this day. According to my sources, the protective care that&&Sherry is under will be ending soon, but I was not able to ascertain the&&reason why.&&Another notable example of&&Claire's compassion is during the Harvardville Incident in 2005. Claire took&&it upon herself to protect a little girl during the attack, even jumping into&&an area filled with hostiles without a weapon in order to rescue her.& & Claire is also close with&&candidate No. 6, Moira Burton. Claire is very close to the Burton family. As&&Claire is an orphan, it seems that Barry has become a father-like figure for&&her. As such, Claire has developed a sister-like relationship with Barry's two&&daughters, and Moira in particular. Following a certain incident in the&&Burton household the relationship between Barry and Moira became strained. As&&Moira became more rebellious she often turned to Claire for advice and&&support. Claire has undoubtedly become a figure of admiration and respect for&&Moira.& & With Moira also involved in&&the experiment it will be interesting to see how her relationship with Claire&&develops, and what role Claire's compassion will play in her emotional&&responses. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing it all play out.史都华的备忘录——克莱尔·雷德菲尔德在目前这一轮的实验当中,二号候选人克莱尔·雷德菲尔德脱颖而出,展现了超凡的怜悯之心。
& & 其中最著名的就是在浣熊市事件中救了雪莉·柏金一命。雪莉是威廉·柏金,也就是研发G病毒的科学家之女。当时雪莉已遭到病毒感染,直接让这孩子死去是最简单的做法。&&雪莉是G病毒的带原者。因此她遭到了政府的严密监控。克莱尔持续关心她,并不时前往探视,两人到目前为止仍然维持着良好的友谊。情报指出,保护雪莉的安全措施即将被撤销,但是我无法得知原因。& & 2005年的哈佛维尔事件,也同样可以证明克莱尔拥有过人的怜悯之心。当时她为了救一个小女孩,赤手空拳地跳到一个充满怪物的区域,保护她不受怪物攻击。& & 克莱尔和六号候选人莫拉·伯顿也关系匪浅。克莱尔和伯顿家的关系非常密切。由于克莱尔是孤儿,巴瑞很自然地扮演起父亲的角色。因此,克莱尔和巴瑞的两个女儿建立了姐妹般的情谊。当伯顿家中发生了一连串事故之后,巴瑞和莫拉之间的关系有了裂痕。事后莫拉越来越叛逆,而克莱尔则成为她寻求建议和支持的对象。对莫拉来说,克莱尔是她最敬佩的人。& & 由于莫拉也是我们的实验品,观察她和克莱尔的关系如何发展,以及克莱尔的怜悯之心会如何影响她的情绪反应,是非常有趣的事。我很期待事情后续的演变。8Alex's Memo - SpencerOn the verge of my plans&&coming to fruition, I can't help but reminiscence about my past. In&&particular, the foolish old man who made me who I am.
& & I speak of course, of Lord&&Oswell E. Spencer. He had it all. He commanded wealth and power at his&&fingertips. But it wasn't enough for him. No, he wanted more. He felt this&&world was in ruin, and that mankind was on a path of ultimate destruction. He&&wanted to create a new world filled with order. This world would have no use&&for the weak, foolish masses. He wanted to make a race of advanced humans in&&a perfect utopia, and he would rule over this new world as its god.& & To those ends, he collected&&gifted children from all over the world. To train their minds and bodies to&&be the chosen ones for his new world, they were subjected to hellish tests of&&endurance. And they were injected with a virus, to see if they were truly fit&&to rise above humanity.& & Sadly, most of them weren't.&&And so they died, one by one, until only two remained. Albert and myself. The&&last of the Wesker Children.& & Spencer placed all his hopes&&on us. He tasked us with the burden of making him a god. And foolishly,&&compulsively, we scrambled to follow his orders.& & Eventually we both realized&&that we had zero obligation to obey a stupid, decrepit old man. Our loyalty&&was a ruse, and we continued our duplicitous use of his vast resources.&&Eventually, with Albert on the verge of completing his own plans, he snuffed&&out the old skinflint's life with his bare hands. A fitting end. So now, on&&the verge of my own triumph, I've come to better understand how Albert must&&have felt. And maybe even the old man as well.& & After all, I am one of the&&chosen. I am the last one.& & The right to become a god is&&now mine.亚力克丝的备忘录——斯宾塞现在我的计划即将收割之际,我不禁回忆自己的过去。特别是那个造就了现在的我的臭老头。
& & 我当然是指奥斯维尔·斯宾塞爵士。他已经拥有了一切,玩弄财富和权利于鼓掌之间,但他还不满足。他还想要更多,他觉得这个世界正在衰败,而人类正朝着最终毁灭的道路前进。他想要建造一个充满秩序的新世界。在那个世界里,软弱由愚蠢的人们一无是处。他想要在完美的乌托邦中制造高等人类,而他自己会以神自居,统治这个新世界。& & 为了达成他的目标,他从世界各地找来具有天赋的孩童,开始训练他们的身心。让他们能够成为新世界的受选者,他们被迫承受地狱般的耐力考验,甚至被注射病毒到体内,只为了证明他们是否有能力超越人类。& & 很遗憾的是,大部分的孩童都撑不过去,所以他们一个接着一个死去,直到剩下两名孩童,也就是阿尔伯特和我。最后的威斯克孩童。& & 斯宾塞把他所有的希望寄托在我们身上,要我们辅佐他成为神。而我们很愚蠢地,前仆后继试着完成他的命令。& & 最后我们发现,我们根本没有理由要听命于一个愚蠢的糟老头,我们的忠诚也只是幌子,目的是要窃取他的一切资源。当阿尔伯特即将完成他的计划之际,他选择徒手折断那个吝啬鬼的脖子,这个下场太适合他了。& & 而现在,就在我自己即将达到顺利的前夕,我开始能够理解阿尔伯特的心情,也许我也能理解糟老头在想什么。& & 毕竟我是受选者之一。是最后一个了。& & 成为神是我的权利。(七星备注:这段翻译的不好,应该是“现在,成为神的权利是我的了”)9E-Mail from Piers to&&ClaireDear Claire,
& & On behalf of our unit, I just&&wanted to say it was real nice to get to see you the other day. Thank you for&&taking the time to talk with everyone. The guys really appreciated it.&&I know you were surprised by&&the men's reaction upon first seeing you. Let me explain. When we heard that&&Terra Save would be arriving on location, well, the men knew that you'd be&&coming and so they got a bit excited over the idea. They'd only heard stories&&about you, and since you're the Captain's sister, well...let's just say they&&were expecting someone more along the lines of his build. I tried to tell&&them otherwise, but their imaginations got the best of them.& & So then when you&&arrived...well, aside from not being what they expected, we don't get to&&interact with a lot of pretty women in our line of work, so that's why they&&had the reaction that they did. Then they had to remember that you're the&&Captain's sister, and it made them all awkward... I'm sorry about that,&&ma'am.&&You probably saw it for&&yourself, but we all have a lot of admiration and respect for the captain. In&&addition to being a very capable leader, he treats us like family. He's an&&inspiration to us all.& & Speaking for the men, we're&&all looking forward to the chance to work with you again. Our paths may not&&cross often, and I know you're busy, but it'd be nice to talk every now and&&then, even through email. Just between you and me, if you have any pictures&&of the Captain when he was younger, I'd sure love to see them! I hear he was&&very different back then, but he won't show us anything...& & There's a lot more I'd like&&to say, but it's time to get ready for our next posting. These missions&&aren't easy, but it's nice to know we've got allies such as your organization&&backing us up. Keep fighting the good fight.& & 1LT Piers Nivans& & BSAA North American Branch皮尔斯致克莱尔的电子邮件亲爱的克莱尔:
& & 我要代表本单位跟你说,上次看到你真的很开心。谢谢你花时间来跟大家聊天,弟兄们真的很感激你。& & 我知道你有被大伙看到你的反应给吓到,请让我解释一下。& & 当我们知道Terra Save要派人过来时,弟兄们就知道你要来。所以大家有点兴奋,他们有听过你的事情,而且也知道你是队长的妹妹。所以他们……以为来的人的体格会较像你哥哥那样,我试着纠正他们的想法。但他们真的听不进去。& & 所以当你来的时候……不单是因为你很他们想象中不一样。更何况我们从事这个工作也很少会跟漂亮的女人有所互动。所以他们才会有那样子的反应,然后他们后来还想到你是队长的妹妹。所以他们才会变得很奇怪……对此我感到非常抱歉,女士。& & 你自己可能也发现了,但是我们真的非常敬佩队长。他除了是一名优秀的领导者之外,也把我们当家人照顾,大家都很敬仰他。& & 我还要代表弟兄们跟你说,大家都很期盼跟你再次合作的机会。我们虽然没有太多机会相遇,我也知道你很忙。但是如果能偶尔交谈一下,或是互通电子邮件也好。另外我私底下想要问你,如果你有队长年轻时的照片,可以给我看吗?我听说他和以前差很多,但是他拒绝给我们看任何东西……& & 我还有很多想说的话,但是我们要准备转调了,这些任务不轻松。但是知道有你们这样子的组织在保护我们,这种感觉很好,继续为了正义而战吧。& & 皮尔斯·奈文斯中尉敬上& & BSAA北美分部10Stuart's Memo - The&&Wesker ProjectThe Master's plans are on the&&eve of their completion. Despite having cut ties with her benefactor, she&&strives to accomplish his goal of a new world order. I find it somewhat&&ironic that Albert Wesker worked towards the same goal as well. Hard to&&believe he met his unfortunate end only two years ago.
&&His death leaves the Master&&as the last of the Wesker Project, a project meant to create an advanced&&breed of humans who would create a new world order. Children were taken from&&their homes and put through extreme trials in order to forge a new, advanced&&race. All would perish except for two--specimens 012 and 013, Alex and Albert&&Wesker.& & Albert worked for many years&&under Spencer's tutelage as a researcher at the Umbrella Corporation. He was&&successful in creating bio-organic weapons, and played a large part in the&&Mansion Incident and the subsequent Raccoon City Incident.& & Albert would continue to&&develop B.O.W.s and use them in bioterror incidents. The world would come to&&know the name of Wesker and tremble in fear at it.& & In 2006, with his own plans&&coming to fruition, Albert confronted Spencer and killed him, deeming his&&existence unnecessary. Through a partnership with Tricell in 2009, Albert&&successfully developed the Uroboros virus. As Spencer before him, he planned&&to use the virus as a method of creating a new breed of human, killing off&&all who were unworthy in the process. His plans were foiled when he met his&&unfortunate end at the hands of BSAA agents Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar.& & Though Master Alex is not&&Albert's blood kin, the two seemed to share a common bond through their&&experiences and position as the only surviving Wesker Children. Master Alex&&was deeply saddened at the news of Albert's death. Upon learning of Albert's&&death, Master Alex called for me. &We must begin our plans for the&&transfer ceremony. & & There is no time to&&waste.& Once Master Alex gains immortality she will finish what Albert&&started. Of course, this all started with Spencer, who wished to create a new&&world. Though Spencer's dream will come true, it is Master Alex who will&&realize it.史都华的备忘录——威斯克计划主人的计划就要完成了,尽管她和恩人已经断绝关系,但是他依旧在努力朝着建立新世界秩序的目标前进。
& & 我想到阿尔伯特·威斯克也曾经拥有相同目标就觉得格外讽刺。很难想象他两年前才去世。& & 他的死让主人成为威斯克计划的最后一人。当初的计划是要制造能够建立新世界秩序的超人人种。大量小孩被虏来。强迫接受极端的考验,以便塑造出新的优越种族。但是所有人都死了。除了两名孩童之外:012和013样本,阿历克丝和阿尔伯特·威斯克。& & 阿尔伯特在斯宾塞的教导下,多年来在安布雷拉担任研究员。他成功创造出一种生物有机武器,并且在洋馆事件,以及后续的浣熊事件中,皆扮演重要角色。& & 阿尔伯特后来又研发了B.O.W.,然后使用它们进行生物恐怖攻击。威斯克的恶名在全世界不胫而走。& & 在2006年,当阿尔伯特的计划成熟时,他选择面对斯宾塞,并且在评断它的存在为多余时,进而将他杀害。& & 阿尔伯特在2009年和Tricell合作,成功开发出衔尾蛇病毒。就跟斯宾塞一样,他打算使用病毒来制造新的人种,并且在过程中消灭劣等的人。但是最终他的计划遭到BSAA特工克里斯·雷德菲尔德和谢娃·阿洛玛击溃。自己也丧失性命。& & 虽然阿历克丝主人和阿尔伯特没有血缘关系,但是他们因过去的共同经验,和身为仅存的两名威斯克孩童而享有羁绊,当阿历克丝主人听闻阿尔伯特死讯时,感到非常悲伤。& & 当阿历克丝主人得知阿尔伯特之死时,她把我传唤到身边:“我们必须开始进行传输仪式计划,不能再浪费时间了。”& & 一旦阿历克丝主人获得永生,她将会完成阿尔伯特的遗志。当然这一切都是斯宾塞起的头,是他想要建立新的世界。虽然斯宾塞的梦想会成真,但是实践梦想的人会是阿历克丝主人。11Stuart's Memo -&&Natalia KordaWe have finally found the&&Master's vessel--candidate No. 9, Natalia Korda. This small, frail little&&girl will be the key to the Master's future.
& & Out of curiosity I asked Mr.&&Fisher for more information on her background.& & Natalia is a survivor of the&&Terragrigia Panic that occurred in 2004. She lost her entire family in the&&incident. She was rescued by Terra Save, and has lived at one of their&&facilities ever since.& & She was carefully questioned&&by Terra Save about the incident. There was one answer in particular that was&&surprising: in regards to the ultraviolet radiation that was used to&&ultimately destroy the city, Natalia described it as &pretty.& The&&interviewers were surprised that she could find beauty despite being&&surrounded by death as her home sank to the bottom of the sea.& & Mr. Fisher took this&&response, and combined with her other answers, concluded that Natalia had&&overcome the emotion of fear. Having observed her during these trials I can&&agree with his assessment. She willingly walks into life-threatening&&situations and shows no signs of apprehension or fear. I can theorize that&&what she experienced in Terragrigia gravely traumatized her, and robbed her&&of the ability to feel fear.& & This little girl is very&&emotionally strong, which suits the Master's needs. I have concerns, however,&&that she is too strong.& & There is no doubt about her&&suitability to become the Master's new vessel. But with this strength of&&conviction, would she be able to repress the Master's psyche from overwriting&&her own, even after the transfer has been completed?& & But I am just a humble&&servant. Surely the Master has already taken this into consideration. As of&&now all of the Master's plans have proceeded flawlessly. I have no doubt that&&this plan will also succeed without incident.史都华的备忘录——娜塔莉娅·克达我们终于找到主人的容器了,09号候选人——娜塔莉娅·克达。这个矮小、脆弱的女孩决定主人的未来。
& & 我很好奇,所以询问了费雪先生有关这名女孩的背景。& & 娜塔莉娅是2004年浮岛恐慌的生还者,在那次事件中失去了所有的亲人。她被 Terra Save 救出之后,就一直住在他们的设施里。& & Terra Save 曾经详细询问她关于浮岛发生的事,其中有一个答案特别令人吃惊。娜塔莉娅居然用“漂亮”两个字来形容全市的紫外线辐射。当她满是尸体的家园正在沉入海底时,她居然能够看到美好的一面.对此访问者感到非常惊讶。& & 费雪先生将她的所有回答综合起来之后,得到了一个结论:娜塔莉娅能够克服恐惧的情绪,我在试验中仔细观察过她,因此我可以认同他的评断,她会自愿走进危及生命安全的场合,并且不显露任何一丝的畏惧。我的理论是,经历浮岛恐慌让她收到极大的创伤,并且夺走她感觉害怕的能力。小女孩的情绪非常坚定,这很符合主人的要求,但我却担心她太坚定了。& & 她是主人最适合的容器,这点毋庸置疑。但是如此坚决的意志,会不会在即使传输已经完成的情况下,让她还能够反抗主人取代她原本的心灵呢?& & 但我只是卑微的仆人,想必这点主人已经考量过了。& & 主人截至目前所有的计划都没有任何闪失,我相信这个计划也能顺利完成。12E-Mail from Jill to&&BarryHey Barry,
& & How's it going? I hope you're&&up to your usual wise-cracking self.& & I'm back from Africa. I heard&&from Chris that after my fight with Wesker, the BSAA listed me officially as&&KIA, and that you took the news pretty hard.& & I'm sorry to have caused you&&such grief. I'm alive and none the worse for wear! Although I do look a bit&&different now. Well, you'll see.& & So how are Kathy and the&&girls doing? Have you managed to patch things up with Moira yet? Girls in&&their teens can be a nightmare to deal with. I know because I used to be one.&&You just have to be patient and understanding. And sometimes you just have to&&give them their space. I know you want to protect her, but you have to be&&sure you don't become overbearing.& & But hey, that's just my two&&cents. I can already hear you saying, &Yeah yeah, I'm the one with the&&kids.& I'll leave it at that. But I do hope you've managed to smooth&&things over. Since you've become a consultant for the BSAA, well, I don't&&have to explain the job and its dangers to you. So every minute you can spend&&with those you love is valuable time.& & As for me, ever since getting&&back I've been locked up in this lab as they run tests on me day in and day&&out. It's every bit as boring as it sounds. Rehab should be starting soon, so&&that's something to look forward to. At this point I'd take a ** full of&&B.O.W.s over looking at another test tube again.&&We should all meet up when&&I'm back on my feet again. It'll be blast!& & Jill& & P.S. I heard I didn't even&&get a funeral. So that means I should be getting one hell of a welcome back&&party...right, Barry? ;)吉尔致巴瑞的电子邮件嗨,巴瑞:
& & 你过得如何?我希望你可以恢复你平常那副机智锋利的德性。&&我从非洲回来了,克里斯说经过威斯克一役,BSAA正式把我列为阵亡。听说你为此受到了很大的打击。&&很抱歉你那么难过,虽然吃尽了苦头,但我还活得好好的!不过我现在长得跟之前有点不一样,你到时候就知道了。&&凯西和你的女儿们过得怎么样?你有恢复你和莫拉之间的关系吗?青春期的少女真的很难搞,我很清楚,因为我也经历过那个阶段。你只需要保持耐心,然后试着去了解她,然后有时候你必须给她一点私人空间。我知道你想要保护她,但是你也不能过度保护。&&总之,这只是我的意见啦,我知道你在想什么“对啦,对啦,我跟小孩是同一国的”这我不予置评。但我希望你有办法让事情缓和下来,你现在是BSAA的顾问,你也知道这工作的危险性,所以任何跟你爱的人相处的时间都很宝贵。&&至于我呢?自从我回来之后,他们就把我锁在这个实验室里日以继夜对我做实验。简直是无聊死了。我很快就要开始复健了,还蛮期待的。我现在宁可和一堆B.O.W.作战也不想要在面对试管。&&等我康复我们应该要找时间聚一下,一定会很好玩!& & 吉尔& & PS:听说我连葬礼都没有,这代表我应该要有一个巨大的返家派对。你说是不是啊?巴瑞-:)
圣骑士, 积分 3034, 距离下一级还需 1966 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分3034 点注册时间最后登录
期待着都整理完的时刻,.............
终结者, 积分 10787, 距离下一级还需 1213 积分
精华0帖子威望2 点积分10787 点注册时间最后登录
charangel 发表于
期待着都整理完的时刻,.............
这就是全部啊,你不会是认为这只有部分吧
圣骑士, 积分 3034, 距离下一级还需 1966 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分3034 点注册时间最后登录
lujie 发表于
这就是全部啊,你不会是认为这只有部分吧