justin bieber入狱bieber有没有来中国定居的消息?

‖_Believe_‖ 『1103』我终于找到了贾斯汀没发布的歌_justinbieber吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:780,415贴子:
‖_Believe_‖ 『1103』我终于找到了贾斯汀没发布的歌收藏
截图炫耀一下,找了半天
苹果应用闪退弹窗怎么办?爱思助手支持应用闪退弹窗一键修复功能。
我要哭了,截图截不了了
Omaha mall (x2)You know that we ball at the Omaha mallOmaha mall (x2)You know that we ball at the Omaha mallMall, mall, mall m m mallYeah i ball Omaha mall 5 ft tall but i still do it allYeah i get it in to the Benjamins then i spend it all at the Omaha mallYeah ever in mallwe are doing it hugeWe are spendin' cash lookin' for some sick shoesYeah were at the mallYeah were in my world, worldYeah we got our shoes and now were lookin' for some girls, girlsOmaha mallYeah this beat rocks now I'm rollin' round the mall tryna' find a g shockYo there's some girls they look good from a farBut you never know at the Omaha mallIve been to LA, New York, i've done it allBut none of it compares to the Omaha mallYesOmaha mall (x2)You know that we ball at the Omaha mallYou know that we ball at the Omaha mallYou know I'm a star (x2)You know that we ball at the Omaha mall*DJ Tay James part*Omaha mall (x2)See how we ball at the Omaha mallNow were at the food court tryna' get some sparro's?Hey there Justin, you got a dollar i can borrow?"Yeah i do!"Maybe get a burgerA sit inside w' chickenNow I'm walkin' out cause its so finger lickin'Hey! Girl were ballin'YeahGirl were ballin'What did i just say yeah were Omaha mallin'Shift my attention now I'm bout to go to the baby gapGet my lil sister something maybe a sweet baby gap cap, cap, cap c cap cap cap(Cap cap cap)*DJ tay James part*Omaha mall (x2)You know that we ball at the Omaha mallOmaha mall (x2)You know that we ball at the Omaha mallMall, mall, mall m m mall mall mall ball b b ball haha
先上歌词!
=-=什么歌歌名
RideRide-I-I Wanna rideI wanna rideI-I wanna rideWhen I wake up I-I-I-I first think of you (of you)I really like you and I hope you like me too (me too)Sky's the limit for me and youI could be your king but you couldbe my boo oh whoaWe could go anywhere to the moon and to the airGo to the movies or the mall baby I don't careYeah This is true Wanna be with youAnd I just wanna ride with youI wanna ride I-I wanna rideI wanna ride I-I wanna ride (with you)I wanna ride I-I wanna rideI wanna ride I-I wanna ride (with you)Whenever I'm with you you make me feel specialAnd now my problems- they go right out the doorI love it when you call me baby babyIt's you I adore (adore)We could go anywhere to the moon and to the airGo to the movies or the mall baby I don't careYeah This is true Wanna be with youAnd I just wanna ride with youI wanna ride I-I wanna rideI wanna ride I-I wanna ride (with you)I wanna ride I-I wanna rideI wanna ride I-I wanna ride (with you)So let's go right now (yeah)go slow right now (go slow)Let the bass go loud (yeah)With that boom boom powSo let's go right now (yeah)go slow right now (go slow)Let the bass go loud (yeah)Let that boom boom powI wanna ride I-I wanna rideI wanna ride I-I wanna ride (with you)I wanna ride I-I wanna rideI wanna ride I-I wanna ride (with you)I wanna ride I-I wanna rideI wanna ride I-I wanna ride (with you)I wanna ride I-I wanna rideI wanna ride I-I wanna ride (with you)I wanna rideI wanna riiiidei wanna rideI wanna ride
还有Won't stopSean Kingston&Justin Bieber
You & Iwill.i.am&Justin Bieber也木有歌词
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
This dream is too good几年前就有了,很好听,偏偏Q音上没有,也发一下吧
Let's goFast CarsDowntown Movie StarsCandlelightTaking pictures every night(Taking pictures every night)center mallsShopping spring
……Can’t you seeThis desires wanna bebe be be beis all the dream are missed in barbingin this perfect dreaming please don’t wake mebecause This Dream is too Goodbecause This Dream is too Goodbecause This Dream is too Goodbecause This Dream is too GoodThis Dream is too Goodfirst ninght the desire are bottling fightevery night all more always feel like flymensal day always follow all the daycan't you see the desires wanna wanna bebe be be beis all the dream are missed in barbingin this perfect dreamingplease don't
wake mebecause this dream is too goodbecause this dream is too goodbecause this dream is too goodthis dream is too goodstep to the leftstep to the rightdancing with me dancing with medreaming up to the
higherstep to the leftstep to the rightdancing with me dancing with medreaming up to the
higherstep to the leftstep to the rightdancing with me dancing with medreaming up to the higherstep to the leftstep to the rightha ha hais all the dream are missed in barbingin this perfect dreamingplease don’t wake mebecause This Dream is too Goodbecause This Dream is too Goodbecause This Dream is too GoodThis Dream is too Goodis all the dream are missed in barbingin this perfect dreamingplease don't’t wake mebecause This Dream is too Goodbecause This Dream is too Goodbecause This Dream is too Goodbecause This Dream is too Good
表示都听过。
还有live my life,Q音抽了,没的,酷我有i m gonna live my lifeno matter what we party tonighti m gonna li-li-live my lifei know that we gon be alrightyo hell yeah dirty bassghetto girl you drive me crayhell yeah dirty bassyo yothis beat make me go wowthis drink make me fall downi party hard like carnivallet s burn this motha downthis bass make me go ache (go ache)this girl circus so lateyou re that telly cake with a cali shakei got dough who s down to fakeoh oh oh my dirty bassoh you got it like thati can work that badlet me get that(get your ass on the floor)oh oh oh my dirty bassoh you got that smalli can break that offlet me get that(get your ass on the floor)i m gonna live my lifeno matter what we party tonighti m gonna li-li-live my lifei know that we gon be alrighti m gonna live my lifeno matter what we party tonighti m gonna li-li-live my lifei know that we gon be alrightwo-oh oh wo-oh ohi know that we gon be alrightwo-oh oh wo-oh ohi know that we gon be alrightyo hell yeah dirty bassghetto girl you drive me crayhell yeah dirty bassno matter where we be at vip or in the ceilingall we need to start it is the speakers in my chit-chati spot a couple hottiesholla we re the party we thatgirl move it like pilatesput your head where you knee atoh my dirty bassoh you got it like thati can work that badlet me get that(get your ass on the floor)oh oh oh my dirty bassoh you got that smalli can break that offlet me get that(get your ass on the floor)i m gonna live my lifeno matter what we party tonighti m gonna li-li-live my lifei know that we gon be alrighti m gonna live my lifeno matter what we party tonighti m gonna li-li-live my lifei know that we gon be alrightthis is my moment tonighthell yeah we doing it rightso get your hands up in the airlike we living your lifethis is my moment tonighthell yeah we doing it rightso get your hands up in the airlike we living your lifelike we living your lifelike we living your lifei m gonna live my lifeno matter what we party tonighti m gonna li-li-live my lifei know that we gon be alrightwoo wooi know that we gon be alrightwoo wooi know that we gon be alright
早听过,一般
怎么那收tell me 没有 貌似那首很好听
没歌词,度娘弱爆了
说是话、我都听过
欧,这算前排吗
这样不好吧。。。宝会伤心的。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或(Galaxy_Tutu)
(大拿in 长春)
第三方登录:您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
贾斯汀比伯是加拿大人,可能暂时还没有向中国进军的打算。
已经确定的是 5月份会在香港有演唱会 至于别的地方 还没确定 不过几率不大