找一首英文歌,男的唱的,歌词好像是i 少女时代love is moveyou move heart .什么什么然后it u

分类学习站点
100万回の「I love you」
所属专辑:HIKARI
演唱人:GILLE
来源 From:
The words "I love you" they don't mean enough,Not enough to show how much I need you babeThe words "I love you" come straight from my heart,A million times a day I will send them throughThere is, it's only one thing, just one thing that is always on my mindAre you, are you happy, or are you feeling a little bluePeople cherish what is deep inside, and everybody has a special thingBut for me there can be no mistake, it is you, there is only youThe words "I love you" they don't mean enough,Not enough to show how much I need you babeDon't try to stop me, I miss you so-ohI'll grow to wings and fly if it gets me to youBaby I love youYou move on, the other side, slowly disappear into the crowdYou walk away, I follow your silhouette, it hurts me to see you goThere is not a single thing I need from you,'Coz you are everything I'll ever wantAnd anytime I need to feel you close, you are there, by my sideI love you I love you I love youLa La La La La La...It really don't matter life flows to a beat,'Coz time means nothing when it's beating for youIt really don't matter 'bout the words I say,I just can't say how I'm feeling todayThe words "I love you" they don't mean enough,Not enough to show how much I need you babeThe words "I love you" come straight from my heart,A million times a day I will send them throughBaby I love you
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学日语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&GILLE简介GILLE,原名有田利子,生日日.来自日本(Japan)新起的音乐实力派新人GILLE(ジル),以个体方式出道后就在当今乐坛上备受瞩目。是youtube上出现的一位翻唱新人,演唱水平和后期制作水准都很高。不但翻唱英语歌,还非常热衷用英语翻唱日语歌。歌曲趋向定位于流行Pop和摇滚Rock。1987年生于宫...
GILLE专辑列表
GILLE100万回の「I love you」歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!var sogou_ad_id=731545;
var sogou_ad_height=90;
var sogou_ad_width=980;}

我要回帖

更多关于 少女时代love is move 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信