善良的男人下载 真的 歌词

善良的男人英文插曲 善良的男人里的英文歌有哪些?_影视音乐_丢豆网
善良的男人英文插曲 善良的男人里的英文歌有哪些?
时间: 17:46:20编辑:影视音乐小组分享到:
善良的男人第三集他们开车时放的歌—Sanfrancisco 善良的男人英文插曲 歌词: if you're going to san f
  善良的男人第三集他们开车时放的歌—Sanfrancisco 善良的男人英文插曲  歌词:  if you're going to san francisco  如果你要去旧金山的话  be sure to wear some flowers in your hair  请别忘了在头发上插满鲜花  if you're going to san francisco  如果你要去旧金山的话  you're gonna meet some gentle people there  你在那里会遇见一些温和的人们  for those who come to san francisco  对那些来旧金三的人们来说  summertime will be a love-in there  这里将充满夏天一样的爱  in the streets of san francisco  在旧金三的街上  gentle people with flowers in their hair  和善的人们头上插满鲜花  all across the nation such a strange vibration  全国弥漫着新气象  people in motion  人们努力不懈  there's a whole generation with a new explanation  新一代人有新的想法  people in motion people in motion  人们努力不懈  for those who come to san francisco  对那些来旧金三的人们来说  be sure to wear some flowers in your hair  请别忘了在头发上插满鲜花  If you come to san francisco  如果你要去旧金山的话  summertime will be a love-in there  这里将充满夏天一样的爱  第三集安律师和司机谈话时候的背景音乐——I Won't Give Up
  歌词:  When I look into your eyes  It's like watching the night sky  Or a beautiful sunrise  So much they hold  And just like them old stars  I see that you've come so far  To be right where you are  How old is your soul?  I won't give up on us  Even if the skies get rough  I'm giving you all my love  I'm still looking up  And when you're needing your space  To do some navigating  I'll be here patiently waiting  To see what you find  'Cause even the stars they burn  Some even fall to the earth  We got a lot to learn  God knows we're worth it  No I won't give up  I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily  I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make  Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use  The tools, the skills we've got yeah we got a lot at stake  And in the end, you're still my friend at least we didn't tend  For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn  We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in  I had to learn what I got, and what I'm not  And who I am  I won't give up on us  Even if the skies get rough  I'm giving you all my love  I'm still looking up  So easy is our life  What's mine is yours and yours mine  Hardly do we ever fight  We'd rather be kind  I won't give up on us  Even if the skies get dark  I'm healing this broken heart  And I know I'm worth it  I won't give up on us  God knows I'm tough, I am love  We got a lot to learn  God knows we're worth it  No I won't give up on us  God knows I've had enough  We got a lot to learn  And we're, and we're worth it  No I won't give up  No I won't give up
  第四集酒吧里的音乐——Ain’t No Sunshine
  歌词:  ain't no sunshine when she's gone   it's not warm when she's away   ain't no sunshine when she's gone   and she's always gone too long   anytime she goes away   wonder this time where she's gone   wonder if she's gone to stay   ain't no sunshine when she's gone   and this house just ain't no home   anytime she goes away   and i know, i know...   ain't no sunshine when she's gone   ain't no sunshine when she's gone   only darkness everyday   ain't no sunshine when she's gone   and this house just ain't no home   anytime she goes away   ain't no sunshine   ain't no sun ain't no sun   ain't no sunshine when she's gone   anytime she goes away   ain't no sun   she's always gone too long   当她走了,没有了一点阳光  当她走了,没有了一点温暖  当她走了,没有了一点阳光  她走到很远很远的地方去  她随时会烟消云散  不知道哪个时候,她不见了  不知她的去留  当她走了,没有了一点阳光  有家等于没家  她随时会烟消云散  我知道,我知道… …   当她走了,没有了一点阳光  当她走了,没有了一点阳光  天天只有黑暗  当她走了,没有了一点阳光  有家等于没有家  她随时会烟消云散  她随时会烟消云散  她随时会烟消云散  她随时会烟消云散  第十一集马陆和朴律师谈话时候的背景音乐。——Don't look back in anger   歌词:  Don't Look Back In Anger   不要为过去的事而愤怒  Slip inside the eye of your mind  Don't you know you might find  A better place to play  你跑进了自己的想法时
相关信息相关看点您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
bueno hombre
waltz in sorrow
melancholy
答: 1.主题曲:《无法原谅》 作词:新月 秋怡纶。 作曲:刘永宣 朴惠洞 演唱:李佳璐 2. 片尾曲/ 插曲:《避风港》 作词:新月 秋怡纶 作曲:刘永宣 朴...
如果你们是学生,去图书馆,自习室什么的,从讨论讨论学习开始吧。 如果你们上班的,就去买买东西什么的,在大街上逛逛比较自然而且省钱。
答: 順其自然吧,強求不了
大家还关注&时空水手&接连被美丽姑娘泼冷水?这到底是神马情况!在《二十…}

我要回帖

更多关于 善良的男人韩语版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信