求告诉一首英文歌你的名字英文歌

【求助】一首英文歌 mv 求大神告诉名字!_英文歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:227,556贴子:
【求助】一首英文歌 mv 求大神告诉名字!收藏
记得还是挺火的一个男歌手 欧美的 现场演唱会 眼睛很大 长头发 好像还有点化妆 唱的歌像说唱一样 语速很快基本就是在讲故事 大概意思是现在遇到的人真的是最适合你的 吗 也许遇到的下个也是真爱 但是真爱只有一个 内容有点搞笑 台下观众还不时笑 谁知道叫什么名字呀
英文歌个性化定制,随时随地轻松练口语!互动式情境教学,30天说一口流利英语!英文歌个性化定制,随时随地轻松练口语!互动式情境教学,30天说一口流利英语!
歌手打扮的貌似有点怪异 在线等哈~
长得有点像尼古拉斯凯奇
相爱的时候总笑谈爱情多简单你走了以后才算尝透了心酸
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首英文歌歌曲名字是什么?
有一首歌 我不知道名字只记得部分歌词内容 。。。baby, and i can tell you my loving you will still so be strong, after。。。。具体歌词内容也不是很准确 请问谁知道歌曲名字的 劳烦告诉一声 万分感谢
09-12-14 &
请登录后再发表评论!
修改了下答案-0-、我才是第一个的#91是If I were a boy吧。 Beyonce的。很灵呐。 if i were a boy even just for a day i'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what i wanted and go drink beer with the guys and chase after girls i'd kick it with who i wanted and i'd never get confronted for it 'cause they stick up for me if i were a boy i think i could understand how it feels to love a girl i swear i'd be a better man i'd listen to her 'cause i know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted 'cause he's taking you for granted and everything you had got destroyed if i were a boy i would turn off my phone tell everyone it's broken so they'd think that i was sleeping alone i'd put myself first and make the rules as i go 'cause i know that she'd be faithful waiting for me to come home, to come home if i were a boy i think i could understand how it feels to love a girl i swear i'd be a better man i'd listen to her 'cause i know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted 'cause he's taking you for granted and everything you had got destroyed it's a little too late for you to come back say it's just a mistake think i'd forgive you like that if you thought i would wait for you you thought wrong but you're just a boy you don't understand and you don't understand, oh how it feels to love a girl someday you wish you were a better man you don't listen to her you don't care how it hurts until you lose the one you wanted 'cause you're taking her for granted and everything you had got destroyed but you're just a boy a href=&mp3.baidu/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=if+i+were+a+boy&lm=-1& target=&_blank&mp3.baidu/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=if+i+were+a+boy&lm=-1/a 百度搜索页面。 ....
请登录后再发表评论!
是不是《B what U wanna》doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be we may have different ways to think but it doesn't really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that's what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i'm here i'm singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be
请登录后再发表评论!求一首英文歌曲名字_土豆_高清视频在线观看一首女生唱的好听的英文歌曲
var sogou_ad_id=731545;
var sogou_ad_height=90;
var sogou_ad_width=980;扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
有一首英文歌 女生唱的 不记得名字了 求大神告诉下.唱起来是什么 又弄外~又弄什么什么的 然后是嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯的鼻音.知道的告诉下
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
听听看是不是这一首-宇多田光歌词:I give you my heartHold on,let me sign itYour senorita aka your best friendHereby,let it be knownLove like never beforeIm always at your serviceYou just have to holler at meNYC,NYC,woah woahTokyo,Tokyo,woah woahSend it off from the streets to the highestTo the highest,highMP3,MP3,playersWork it out,work it out,hustlerOh,my name got him thereMmm,mmm,mmm【You know why】【you know why】Im gonna be yours tonightWere gonna ooohaaahFYIWere gonna be up all nightIll see you laterCall me,you know my numberLike Captain PicardIm chilling and flossingIts 7 o clockI issue the warning……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌名字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信