[00:31.06]亲惑 捞矾衬绊 汞瘤父 玫父俊 抄积 贸澜捞具
[00:34.22]割锅 富秦 澄 父唱扁傈鳖瘤 抄 何矫盖
[00:37.62]瘤抄 苞芭绰 促 公矫秦
[00:39.75]聪 啊娇加 表篮 浇悄俊 郴啊 登绢临膊 荐欺盖
[00:44.16]快府 荤尔篮 富捞具 辫吝硅俊 蝴唱绰 促捞酒肺档 混 荐啊 绝窜 富捞具
[00:50.17]惩 唱父狼 康盔茄 己葛 付府酒
[00:52.80]SONG
[00:53.16]捞固 呈档 舅绊 乐瘤 郴霸 捞 付澜 促 聪扮俊 乐绰 吧
[00:59.82](get close to me. just dance to me)
[01:01.82]恐 抄 歹 林绊父 酵瘤 弊霸 歹 青汗茄 唱狼 荤尔牢吧
[01:09.84]HOOK let me dance to dance to you my love
[01:13.96]郴 荤尔篮 呈 挥捞具
[01:17.35](i feel the same the way you do)
[01:18.64]呈客 犊荐 犊荐 绝绢唱 快府 荤尔篮 康盔洒
[01:26.00]RAP
[01:27.26]呈狼 固家俊 郴 付澜篮 吝刀 呈扼搁 亮酒
[01:30.96]酒抚促款 备加 you so beautiful
[01:33.25]见捞 阜洒匙 唱甫 官扼焊绰 呈俊 弊 传蝴俊 no 捌沥付
[01:37.96]捞力 郴啊 聪扮俊辑 康盔洒 澄 瘤懦膊
[01:41.26]抄 抄 青汗秦 聪啊 乐绢林绰 巴父栏肺 青汗秦
[01:45.36]捞府客 郴 颊阑 棱绊 勉阑 苗夸 捞广捞 哎锭鳖瘤 榴败夸
[01:50.20]all night long LEXY come on girl let me hear you sing my song
[01:54.10]歹 亮酒窍绰 扒瘤 歹 荤尔窍绰瘤 葛滴 何龙绝绢
[02:00.83](get close to me, just dance to me)
[02:02.83]恐 抄 歹 林绊父 酵瘤 弊霸 歹 青汗茄 唱狼 荤尔牢吧
[02:10.97]HOOK let me dance to dance to you my love
[02:15.76]郴 荤尔篮 呈挥捞具
[02:18.11](i feel the same the way you do)
[02:19.87]呈客 犊荐 犊荐 绝绢唱 快府 荤尔篮 康盔洒
[02:29.94]LEXY 捞力 朝 官扼毫 炼陛歹 促啊客
[02:35.97]矫埃捞 酒鳖客 let me talk to talk to you my girl
[02:41.57]郴 荤尔绰 呈 挥捞具(郴 荤尔篮 呈具)
[02:45.99]呈狼 葛电 酒悄阑 郴啊 代绢临膊 代绢林扁焊窜 郴啊 措脚 酒颇临膊
[02:50.75]康盔配废 呈狼 扮俊 乐绢临膊 乐绢林扁焊窜 第俊辑 瘤难临膊
[02:55.11]荤尔篮 罐栏搁 罐阑荐废 扁盒亮篮 郴 傈何甫 拎档 酒滨瘤 臼篮
[02:59.68]坷流 茄 荤恩 蜡老茄 荤恩 one and only girl you the only my life
[03:03.55]let me dance to dance to you my love
[03:07.82]郴荤尔篮 呈挥捞具(唱狼 荤尔篮 呈具)
[03:12.14]唱客 犊荐 犊荐 绝绢唱 快府 荤尔篮 康盔洒(郴 荤尔 康盔洒)
[03:20.72]let me dance to dance to you my love
[03:24.84]郴荤尔篮 呈挥捞具(唱狼 荤尔篮 呈具)
[00:01.09]Lexy - Let Me Dance篮 康盔洒(郴 荤尔 康盔洒)
[03:36.90]郴扮俊 乐绢拎
[03:38.12]Made by Siwon
[03:39.98]
let me dance
网友推荐歌曲精选
?如果您觉得《 》好听的话,那么就点下面的链接收藏它吧
?本页是歌曲动态歌词页面页面,要是您想下载let me dance歌词
那么就点下面的链接
在线音乐门户,分享最新网络歌曲,带给你最好听的新歌
记住我们的域名:>>> Bang Bang现场版 程思佳歌词完整版
Bang Bang现场版 程思佳歌词
复制歌词&歌手:&&
BangBang (Live) - 程思佳
Written by:Max Martin/Onika Maraj/Rickard Coransson/Savan Kotecha
She got a body like an hourglass
But I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac
But I can send you into overdrive
Stop and wait in for that
Stop hold up swing your bat
See anybody could be bad to you
You need a good girl to blow your mind
Bang bang into the room
I know you want it
Bang bang all over you
I'll let you have it
Wait a minute let me take you there ah
Wait a minute tell you ah
Bang bang there goes your heart
I know you want it
Back back seat of my car
I'll let you have it
Wait a minute let me
Take you there ah
She might've let you hold her hand in school
But I'mma show you how to graduate
No I don't need to hear you talk the talk
Come and show me
What your momma gave
Your love gotta be baby
Love but don't say a thing
See anybody could be bad to you
You need a good girl to blow your mind
Bang bang into the room
I know you want it
Bang bang all over you
I'll let you have it
Here we go
Beause I know you want it
Back back seat of my car
I'll let you have it
Wait a minute let me
Take you there ah
It's Myx Moscato
It's frizz in a bottle
It's Nicki full throttle
It's oh oh
Swimming in the grotto
We winning in the lotto
We dipping in the pot of blue foam
Kitten so good
It's dripping on wood
Get a ride in the engine that could
Go Batman robbin' it
Bang bang cockin' it
Queen Nicki dominant prominent
It's me Jessie and Ari
If they test me they sorry
Ride us up like a Harley
Then pull off in this Ferrari
If he hanging we banging
Phone ranging he slanging
It ain't karaoke night but get the mic
Cause I'm singing
B to the A to the N to the G to the uh
B to the A to the N to the G to the hey
See anybody could be good to you
You need a bad girl to blow your mind
Bang bang into the room
I know you want it
Bang bang all over you
I'll let you have it
Here we go
Because I know you want it
Back back seat of my car
I'll let you have it
Wait a minute let me
Take you there ah
Bang bang into the room
I know you want it
Bang bang all over you
I'll let you have it
Bang bang bang bang
Bang I say
Bang bang bang bang
Bang bang ha
Back back seat of my car
I'll let you have it
Wait a minute let me
Take you there ah
编辑于更新
Bang Bang现场版 程思佳歌词完整版
Bang Bang现场版 程思佳LRC歌词
Bang Bang现场版 程思佳LRC歌词暂未录入
中国新歌声歌曲精选
置顶新歌榜
在线音乐门户,分享最新网络歌曲,带给你最好听的新歌
记住我们的域名:bangbang陈梓童谐音歌词发布时间:日 19:07:50&&编辑:关注微信公众号:窝看视频(ID号:wokanmv),每天抢先韩剧、电影首发,爆料最新剧集,关注抢20000个免费观影福利;马上参与抽奖,一起来赢取免费电影票吧!itQueen Nicki dominant,t need to hear you talk the talk,you need a good girl to blow your mind, I don&#39, bang, back seat of my car(I&#39,you need a bad girl to blow your mindBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39,but I can send you into overdrive (oh)(Stop and wait, back seat of my car(I&#39,Bang,love but don&#39, ohSwimming in the grottoWe winning in the lottoWe dipping in the pot of blue foamKitten so goodIt'll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back,ll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39,s Nicki full throttleIt&#39, and AriIf they test me they sorryRide us up like a HarleyThen pull off in this FerrariIf he hanging we bangingPll let you have it)Bll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Bt karaoke night but get the miccause he singingB to the A to the N to the G to the uhB to the A to the N to the G to the heySee anybody could be good to you, Js frizz in a bottleIt&#39, bangBang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back, back seat of my car(I&#39,s oh, he slangingIt ain's me,hold up, Batman robbin's Myx MoscatoIt&#39,bang, wait for that, bang, bang, bang, prominentIt've let you hold her hand in school, cockin&#39,but I&#39, bang, swing your bat)See anybodymma show you how to graduateNo, back seat of my car(I&#39:Jessie JShe got a body like an hourglass,yeahBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39,ll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)It't say a thing)See anybody ll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back,you need a bad girl to blow your mind(your mind)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39,but I can give it to you all the timeShe got a booty like a C itBangBang Bang演唱;ll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)She might&#39, stop,just come and show mewhat your momma gave(Oooh yeah)(Yous dripping on woodGet a ride in the engine that couldGo> 张靓颖bangbang歌词是什么 中国新歌声的舞台上谁演唱了bangbang
张靓颖bangbang歌词是什么 中国新歌声的舞台上谁演唱了bangbang
导读:张靓颖bangbang歌词是什么?在最新一期的中国新歌声的舞台上,铁肺少女程思佳演唱了一曲英文RAP BangBang,凭借她的节奏感与爆发力,获得了四位导师的一致好评。"
张靓颖bangbang歌词是什么?在最新一期的中国新歌声的舞台上,铁肺少女程思佳演唱了一曲英文RAP BangBang,凭借她的节奏感与爆发力,获得了四位导师的一致好评。期浙江卫视《中国新歌声》舞台出现来自湖北十堰的铁肺少女程思佳,她凭借一首英文RAP《BangBang》引导师疯抢,得到四位导师的一致好评。据悉,程思佳是一名90后,现在广州读大三,学习体育新闻与传播专业。从小喜欢唱歌的她,没有受过专业的音乐训练,通过刻苦自学,她十分渴望舞台和掌声。程思佳最终决定跟随内心选择加入周杰伦战队。她的节奏感与爆发力很好,但中间有一点点晃动,在开始四分之三的地方才真正发力,那个时候我们都傻掉了,那英已经绷不住,冲下来了。汪峰在节目中如此评价道。乐队老师刘卓也表示,程思佳是节目参赛者中真声最高的选手,她真声就能唱到升F调。那英惊叹道:这是我的极限,但我只敢飘一下,她是扎扎实实地唱下来了,很厉害!当晚,专业乐评人姚骅在QQ音乐上如此评价程思佳的表现:第一个出场,果然有气压全场的气势,声音里带着一股狠劲,节奏感和爆发力都值得称道。最终,经过导师们的鼓励,程思佳抛开顾虑,不受任何左右,跟随自己的内心选择加入自己心目中的偶像周杰伦的战队。中国新歌声程思佳《BangBang》在线试听BangBang (Live) - 程思佳词:Max MartinSavan KotechaCarolina LiarNicki Minaj曲:Max MartinSavan KotechaCarolina LiarNicki MinajShe got a body like an hourglass她虽然身材玲珑有致But I can give it to you all the time但是我能给予你所有She got a booty like a Cadillac她虽然身材丰腴妖娆But I can send you into overdrive但是我能给予你新奇快感Stop and wait in for that停下,再等等Stop hold up swing your bat出击吧See anybody could be bad to you任何人都会对你图谋不轨You need a good girl to blow your mind你需要一个善良的女孩入你心扉Ha哈Bang bang into the room进入爱巢I know you want it我知道你渴望Bang bang all over you爱围绕着你I'll let you have it我会让你拥有它Wait a minute let me take you there ah稍安勿躁 让我带你进入梦境Wait a minute tell you ah稍安勿躁Bang bang there goes your heart爱让你动心I know you want it因为我知道你渴望Back back seat of my car坐上开往梦境的车I'll let you have it我会让你拥有它Wait a minute let me稍安勿躁Take you there ah让我带你进入梦境Wait a minute tell you ah稍安勿躁She might've let you hold her hand in school她也许牵着你的手 伴你校园路But I'mma show you how to graduate但我愿与你长相厮守No I don't need to hear you talk the talk信誓旦旦又如何Come and show me真爱一句话即可What your momma gave我爱你的全部Your love gotta be baby你拥有我的全心全意Love but don't say a thing抵过千言万语See anybody could be bad to you任何人都会对你图谋不轨You need a good girl to blow your mind你需要一个善良的女孩入你心扉Bang bang into the room进入爱巢I know you want it我知道你渴望Bang bang all over you爱围绕着你I'll let you have it我会让你拥有它Wait a minute let me take you there ah稍安勿躁 让我带你进入梦境Wait a minute tell you ah稍安勿躁Here we go来吧Bang bang there goes your heart爱让你动心Beause I know you want it因为我知道你渴望Back back seat of my car坐上开往梦境的车I'll let you have it我会让你拥有它Wait a minute let me稍安勿躁Take you there ah让我带你进入梦境Wait a minute tell you ah稍安勿躁Ah listen听好了It's Myx Moscato如同一瓶烈酒It's frizz in a bottle沉浸其中It's Nicki full throttle继续沉迷It's oh oh来吧Swimming in the grotto在爱河中沐浴We winning in the lotto如同天降圣光We dipping in the pot of blue foam我们沉浸在幻想的梦境里Kitten so good爱的使者It's dripping on wood不断播撒爱的种子Get a ride in the engine that could搭上满载动力的爱之引擎Go Batman robbin' it去吧 爱神Bang bang cockin' it随心所欲Queen Nicki dominant prominent把握当下It's me Jessie and Ari这就是你和我If they test me they sorry请不要试探爱的诚意Ride us up like a Harley全心投入Then pull off in this Ferrari不带一丝杂念If he hanging we banging如果他三心二意 请记得反击Phone ranging he slanging电话响起 抱怨来临It ain't karaoke night but get the mic这不是狂欢之夜 但爱在我心Cause I'm singing因为我真切地感受到了爱B to the A to the N to the G to the uh无论是谁B to the A to the N to the G to the hey无论在哪See anybody could be good to you别人也许会对你百依百顺You need a bad girl to blow your mind但是你需要一个女孩给你忠言逆耳Bang bang into the room进入爱巢I know you want it我知道你渴望Bang bang all over you爱围绕着你I'll let you have it我会让你拥有它Wait a minute let me take you there ah稍安勿躁 让我带你进入梦境Wait a minute tell you ah稍安勿躁Here we go来吧Bang bang there goes your heart爱让你动心Because I know you want it因为我知道你渴望Back back seat of my car坐上开往梦境的车I'll let you have it我会让你拥有它Wait a minute let me稍安勿躁Take you there ah让我带你进入梦境Wait a minute tell you ah稍安勿躁Bang bang into the room进入爱巢I know you want it我知道你渴望Bang bang all over you爱围绕着你I'll let you have it我会让你拥有它Bang bang bang bang来吧Bang I say来吧Bang bang bang bang来吧Bang bang ha来吧Bang bang there goes your heart爱让你动心Back back seat of my car坐上开往梦境的车I'll let you have it我会让你拥有它Wait a minute let me稍安勿躁Take you there ah让我带你进入梦境Wait a minute tell you ah稍安勿躁转载请注明原文地址:
如果您认可这篇文章,请将此文分享给您的好友。
下一篇:没有了}

我要回帖

更多关于 take me to church 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信