海南中国移动海南彩铃最近默认的彩铃是什么?一个男生唱的 高潮有梦想 越什么的

who can's for you 是什么歌词有一个首铃声是这么唱的,我听到别人来电话,直接就是高潮..是男女合唱...单词有什么女的唱的if you .然后还有男的唱的can do...谁知道告诉我阿...
ballance1◆嫩
Cry On My Shoulder If the hero never comes to you If you need someone you"re feeling blue If you"re away from love and you"re alone If you call your friends and nobody"s home You can run away but you can"t hide Through a storm and through a lonely night Then I show you there"s a destiny The best things in life They"re free But if you wanna cry Cry on my shoulder If you need someone who cares for you If you"re feeling sad your heart gets colder Yes I show you what real love can do If your sky is grey oh let me know There"s a place in heaven where we"ll go If heaven is a million years away Oh just call me and I make your day When the nights are getting cold and blue When the days are getting hard for you I will always stay here by your side I promise you I"ll never hide What real love can do What love can do What real love can do What love can do What real love can do What love can do(是who cares for you.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码『Miriam.Y』最近中国移动的默认彩铃是她的一首什么歌?_杨千桦吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:181,475贴子:
『Miriam.Y』最近中国移动的默认彩铃是她的一首什么歌?收藏
最近给一个朋友打电话
默认彩铃是她的
但是不知道歌名
少侠请留步 油腻的师姐求相助!
是张靓颖的《我的梦》
我想想啊,是哪一天我们会飞的主题曲~~~听到的时候我都惊呆了
我记不清楚是国语版还是粤语版了,你找找听吧,粤语版歌名叫《刚刚好》,国语版歌名叫《那一天还未到》
什么情况!!!竟然是《爱在旁若无人的太空》吗?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}