介绍一部电影的作文电影或书籍的英语作文应该用什么时态

介绍电影或书籍的英语作文应该用什么时态
专业团队数学之美第一时间为您一般是使用一般现在时,不过如果你是回忆一次经历,你也可以用一般过去时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码看一本书或一部电影的英文读后感应该采用什么时态我是英语语法的大菜鸟,通常在用英文写读后感,不知道应该用什么时态叙述,望高手前来指点!希望能有例文.不尽感激!
the Old Man and the Sea is one of Hemingway's most enduring works and may very well become one of the true classics of this generation.It played a GREat part in his winning the Pulizer Prize in 1953 and the 1954 Novel Prize for Literature and confirmed his power and presence in the literary world.Hemingway is also one of my favorite writers.Besides The Old Man And the Sea,I have read some of his other works,such as The Sun Also Rises,A Farewell to Arms and The Snow of Kilimanijaro.But The Old Man and the Sea is the one that left the deepest impression on me.I first read this book when I was in my fifteens.And now I remember it just as well as if I had read it yesterday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英文写一篇电影/书籍简介或读后感(要求先标出电影/书籍的名称/作者/演员等
hlTB00MB90
(本读后感为原创,请根据需要自行删改)傲慢与偏见Pride and prejudice
作者Jane AustenPride and Prejudice was Jane Austen’s second novel written in 1796 and was published in January 1813. The main subject in the novel is stated in the first sentence of the novel: "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife." In this statement, she has declared that the main subject of the novel will be courtship and marriage. Similar to other Jane Austen’s novels, it was written in gentle satire. The main object of Jane’s satire in the novel is the mercenary and the ignorance of the people, a common criticism of the 18th century.However, it is the priceless love that impressed me most. Pride and Prejudice contains one of the most valuable love stories in English literature: the courtship between Darcy and Elizabeth. As in any good love story, the lovers must overcome many stumbling blocks, beginning with the tensions caused by the lovers' own personal qualities. Elizabeth's pride makes her misjudge Darcy on the basis of a poor first impression, while Darcy's prejudice against Elizabeth's poor social standing blinds him to her many virtues. Austen, meanwhile, put countless smaller obstacles to the realization of the love between Elizabeth and Darcy. In each case, anxieties about social connections, or the desire for better social connections, interfere with the workings of love. Darcy and Elizabeth's realization of a tender love seems to imply that Austen views love as something independent of these social forces, as something that can be captured if only an individual is able to escape the effects of hierarchical society. Yet with this devious love story, I know and believe that true love is a force separate from society and one that can conquer even the most difficult of circumstances.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英文介绍电影剧情用什么时态?rt,是一般现在时还是过去时?
低调_路过4054
一般现在时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码介绍自己最喜欢的电影或书籍的英文文章 初二80词左右你懂得,八上不是有一个单元是Lao She Teahouse,就那个差不多.不要太深奥的单词,语法也不用太深奥的,语言好一点就可以了.不要太深奥的电影,简单点的电影.
wjOU92OB24
godfather boat of rocknew york I love youthe men in blackeat,pray,love
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍一个电影英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信