点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏十二生肖的人们
听十二生肖的人也听
关注虾米:虾米是什么意思_虾米在线翻译_虾米什么意思_虾米的意思_虾米的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
虾米是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
虾米是什么意思 虾米在线翻译 虾米什么意思 虾米的意思 虾米的翻译 虾米的解释 虾米的发音 虾米的同义词 虾米的反义词 虾米的例句
虾米 基本解释虾米[xiā mi]词典peeled, dried sea shrimp词典虾米词典dried, shelled shrimps虾米 汉英大词典虾米[xiā mi]peeled, dried, shelled shrimps虾米 双语例句1. 主要是用瑶柱,虾米,辣椒和金华火腿等来泡制。&&&&This delicious sauce is made from the finest ingredients such as dried scallop, dried shrimp, ham and red chill pepper, etc.2. 烧热锅,放蒜茸、虾米、碎肉炒至6分熟,然后放入姜和辣椒干爆至香。&&&&Heat the wok, add in the garlic, dried shrimps and ground pork cook until no longer pink.3. 3. 一个特殊而简单的下降是由辣椒,大蒜,虾米,莱姆汁,鱼露,糖和虾酱。&&&&A particular and simple dip is made from chillies, garlic, dried shrimps, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and shrimp paste.4. 4. 过去一些达官显贵才能食用的韭菜虾米饺、白菜大肉饺,已进入寻常百姓家,一些禁忌做馅的蔬菜野菜也堂而皇之登上饺子馅宝座。&&&&The past, some high-brow types can eat shrimp leek dumplings, cabbage, big meat dumplings, has entered the homes of ordinary people, a number of taboos do stuffing vegetables vegetable dumplings are also openly boarded the throne.5. 5. 你在哪找到的这些干虾米?&&&&Where did you find the dried shrimps?6. 6. 虾米用水泡10分钟。&&&&Soak dried shrimps in water for about 10 minutes.7. 会混一点虾米,而且会加上最高级的鱼露来调味。&&&&There are baby shrimp mixed in, and only the finest fish sauce is used as a seasoning.8. 他们可以和作为一个甜蜜的点心或平坦、煮汤配蔬菜,肉类和虾米。&&&&They can be filled and served as a sweet snack or made plain and cooked in a soup with vegetables, meat and dried shrimp.9. 虾米的近义词9. 肉粽的材料有卤肉、香菇、蛋黄、虾米、笋乾等。&&&&Materials have braised pork meat, mushrooms, egg, shrimp, dried and so on.10. 10. 你说什么,小虾米?&&&&What did you say, Shrimp?11. 这个网站叫做虾米小居,如果你是英语初学者的话,他将是你的最佳选择!!&&&&&&This website is called House of A Small Shrimp. If you are the English Beginner, it's your best choice.12. 拿起它摇晃一阵:来点地震怎么样,你这小虾米!&&&&&&Pick it up and shake it. How's that for an earthquake, you little shrimp!13. 13. 上次我来时那个小虾米怎么回事?&&&&&&What happenedto that little shrimp I saw last time I was here?14. 一个小的像虾米似的人。&&&&&&A little shrimp of a fellow.15. 上次我来时那个小虾米怎么回事?&&&&&&Santos: What happened to that little shrimp I saw last time I was here?16. 16. 步骤1煮好后,将步骤2在来米粉泥加入,并加上调味料、香菇、虾米、油葱酥搅匀(应呈现乳白色糊状,盐需视状况调味)。&&&&&&When step 1 done, add Step 2, step3, and seasonings into it, and mix well. It should become milk white sticky shape17. 17. 虾米? 的时候都说setupseved安装节省?&&&&&&Shrimp? say when seved setup installation savings?18. 黑人说,林老师因为欣赏台啤那种小虾米对抗大鲸鱼的精神,便透过纬来的一位工作人员向他要台啤的签名,当他了解到林老师得了胃癌,却仍然在地方上教导国中生打篮球,黑人便送了一件签满所有台啤球员名字的球衣给林老师。&&&&&&In the movie, Coach Lin described how much he loved basketball.19. 首先我想说。。哥们儿`你这文章``为虾米有N多语法错误类?!其次`没的标点符号``不断句。。这是每年都要重复的故事,一整年我都如此坚定我的选择(这里firm作adv choice作adj。。可是联系后文`我只能翻成这样。。)。。但是没有一个人知道你现在,只是明确了自己的目标(我汗``这里又有BE动词`又有行为动词。。)。每个人都有权利去喜欢这样。从现在开始我不得不放弃我的人生。我将让你。。这没有关系``如果没有结果是最长久`经得住考验的朋友。。&&&&&&This is the story repeat of last year, a whole year I was so firm choice but n o one I know you are now only recognized my goal every person has the right to love so from now on I have to abandon all my life I will let you It does not matter if there's no result is the most long-standing friend okay I do not want to change to change to the start I do not know when the game ended...20. 20. 该天赋的作用正如+法术命中一样的——因此,如果你加了2点暗影集中,你就没必要带上+命中的装备了。(vica versa是虾米?8知道=。&&&&&&This talent works exactly as spell hit does - hence, if you have 2/5 Shadow Focus, you do not need any +hit gear, and vica versa.虾米是什么意思,虾米在线翻译,虾米什么意思,虾米的意思,虾米的翻译,虾米的解释,虾米的发音,虾米的同义词,虾米的反义词,虾米的例句,虾米的相关词组,虾米意思是什么,虾米怎么翻译,单词虾米是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐