这就是我的英文体育收藏品的英文

你的朋友Tony,12岁,热爱运动,拥有大量的收藏品(has a great sports collection).并经常和同学朋友一起打篮球,乒乓球等.My name is_____.I have a good friend.______
My name is_____.I have a good friend TonyHe was twelve years old,he likes sports,has a large collection,so I often go to his house to visit his collection.After school,he also likes and students play table tennis,basketball.He played basketball technology great!But my technique is not good,so sometimes he would teach me some basketball skills.This is my friend,do you like him?Would you like his friends?我的名字是-----.我有一个好朋友Tony他十二岁,他喜欢运动,拥有大量收藏品,所以我经常去他家参观他的收藏品.放学后,他还喜欢和同学打乒乓球,篮球.他打篮球的技术很棒!但我的技术不好,所以他有时会教我一些篮球技巧.这就是我的朋友,你喜欢他吗?你愿意和他做朋友吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码介绍自己的体育收藏品 英语作文 80词左右
My hobby is playing basketball.I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old.After school,I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark .Since t...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果是找人代写代答,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,看来你是想空手套白狼吗?如果是请别人帮助的话,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要(英语)作文合适吗? 再说了大家都素不相识的,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,别人凭什么要按照你的要求...
在在线翻译上打出来,不对的你改改,OK
Sonia Hall has a sports collection.She has five baseballs, eight basketball,four tennis racket,and three volleyballs .She play sports every day!
我就是这样写的,写吧,还可以!
My hobby is playing basketball. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. After school, I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark . Sin...
死垃圾作文
With the general standard of living improving and the working week becoming shorter, more and more people are able to make a holiday trip to places of interest. While many like to join package tours f...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 这就是我的英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信