万能的贴吧君,帮忙找首歌,英文歌,女生,声音有些沙哑英文歌中性,名字实

求助万能的火箭吧一首英文歌的名字!!!_火箭吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:659,231贴子:
求助万能的火箭吧一首英文歌的名字!!!
一个女的唱的英文歌,歌词忘记了,就记得高潮的时候就是:啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,是首慢歌,旋律恨好听,有几年的历史了,有谁知道麻烦告诉名字!!!!好像原来吴忠宪做节目的时候也唱过???
随后会放制作过程
美颜镇楼 今年成绩很好呢
一楼不给看
星爷在电影事业上一直坚...
国际惯例,先来打个广告...
先告诉槽友们一个好消息...
一个爱漂亮又很懒的女孩...
【艾迪】大憋茜 【地区...
楼主最爱的玫瑰镇楼
一楼预祝林更新在接下来...
欢迎各位加入美白吧,在...
我先试试会不会被吸。
全新真实上海火箭公寓信息就在&安居客&.小区照片,周边配套设施应有尽有;2016找上海火箭公寓信息,就来安居客!!
这个信息量太少了…问小E没准知道
高潮的时候应该是:啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
高潮的时候应该是:一库 一库 雅蠛(百度)蝶
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴NNN久前在网吧里听到的,外国男的唱的,声音很舒服~~有点慢摇的感觉~  歌词里有monday tuesday wednesday 什么的……但是以前搜过所有出现了一个星期单词的歌都不是。。  其他的都不记得了。。  我知道很有难度TAT  呼唤达人~~~    办公室里不能开耳机。晚上来看答案~  先拜谢!!      发言前,请仔细阅读并同意以下注意事项,未注册用户请返回社区首页注册。  1.请尊重网上道德;  2.遵守互联网电子公告服务管理规定及中华人民共和国其他各项有关法律法规;  3.严禁发表危害国家安全、破坏民族团结、破坏国家宗教政策、破坏社会稳定、侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容的作品;  4.承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任。  5.据本地法律法规和政策,部分内容将被删除。  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  补充,歌词里出现了很多星期几星期几的英文单词  比如:  星期一,如何如何……  星期二,如何如何……  反正是挺整齐的歌词……    好几年了啊我一直记到现在TAT
  哇掉那么快……  我不要做毒药啊啊啊
  不会是Seven Days 吧
  7 DAYS?
  7 Days - Craig David(大卫克雷格)    /m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=7+Days+%2D+Craig+David
  7 Days
  确定不是7 Days  因为快男比赛的时候苏醒唱过,确定不是那首~  多谢以上三位!!  继续等~
  Craig David的seven days  超级好听的啊  再推荐他的walking away,相信那个调调LZ也会喜欢的
  我在google上搜了下,有人说是the cure的Friday I'm in love  据说是胖妞Drew Barrymore的《初恋50次》里的歌曲
  作者:马尔小蒂尼 回复日期: 13:50:22 
    我在google上搜了下,有人说是the cure的Friday I'm in love    据说是胖妞Drew Barrymore的《初恋50次》里的歌曲  ++++++++++++++++++  查了下歌词感觉很像啊啊啊  回家去听一下~~  鸡冻!
  歌词来了,应该是这个(我真是个超级热心人啊)  --------------------------  I don't care if Monday's blue  Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too  Thursday I don't care about you  It's Friday, I'm in love    Monday you can fall apart  Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart  Oh, Thursday doesn't even start  It's Friday I'm in love    Saturday, wait  And Sunday always comes too late  But Friday, never hesitate...    I don't care if Mondays black  Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack  Thursday, never looking back  It's Friday, I'm in love    Monday, you can hold your head  Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed  Or Thursday - watch the walls instead  It's Friday, I'm in love    Saturday, wait  And Sunday always comes too late  But Friday, never hesitate...    Dressed up to the eyes  It's a wonderful surprise  To see your shoes and your spirits rise  Throwing out your frown  And just smiling at the sound  And as sleek as a shriek  Spinning round and round  Always take a big bite  It's such a gorgeous sight  To see you eat in the middle of the night  You can never get enough  Enough of this stuff  It's Friday, I'm in love    I don't care if Monday's blue  Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too  Thursday I don't care about you  It's Friday, I'm in love    Monday you can fall apart  Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart  Thursday doesn't even start  It's Friday I'm in love  
  作者:马尔小蒂尼 回复日期: 13:53:22 
    歌词来了,应该是这个(我真是个超级热心人啊)    --------------------------  阿姨鼻涕眼泪一大把~~  谢谢你~~~  晚上冲回去听去~
  我听了一下不是那首啊TAT  谢谢小蒂尼~~  继续求~
  - -掉的速度太快了我要凌晨再顶吗。。
  其实 bounce wait til you here from 很好听  女生唱的,也是monday tuesday wednesday。。。。
  看看是不是这个啊 Craig David----7days(确实很不好找)  
歌词:artist: craig david   album: born to do it   title: seven days  on my way to see my friends  who lived a couple blocks away from me, oh  as i walked through the subway  it must have been about quarter past three  in front of me  stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body  she asked me for the time  i said it'd cost her her name  a six digit number   and a date with me tomorrow at nine  did she decline? no  didn't she mind? i don't think so  was it for real? damn sure  what was the deal? a pretty girl aged 24  so was she keen? she couldn't wait  cinnamon queen? let me update  what did she say? she said she'd love to rendezvous  she asked me what we were gonna do  said we'd start with a bottle of moet for two    1- monday  took her for a drink on tuesday  we were making love by wednesday  and on thursday and friday and saturday  we chilled on sunday  i met this girl on monday  took her for a drink on tuesday  we were making love by wednesday  and on thursday and friday and saturday  we chilled on sunday    nine was the time  cuz i be gettin' mine  and she was looking fine  smooth talker, she told me  she'd love to unfold me all night long  ooh, i loved the way she kicked it  from the front to back she flipped it  and i, oh, oh, i, yeah  hope that she'd care  cuz i'm a man who'll always be there  i'm not a man to play around baby  cuz a one night stand isn't really fair  from the first impression girl, hmm, you don't seem to be like that  cuz there's no need to chat, for there'll be plenty for that  from the subway to my home  endless ringing of my phone  when you're feeling all alone  all you gotta do  is just call me, call me  
  我就知道一首中文的《大家都爱孙中山》  monday 沾了一身灰   tuesday 继续搞前卫   wednesday 被人吐口水   thursday 阳光照进来   friday 热情遭冷退   saturday 不能崩溃   sunday 期待 everyday   大家都爱孙中山     那天有个小创见 可以改变全世界   大家一致说抱歉 听不懂或没时间   想得太先进 像个神经病   怎麼办 怎麼办 来点小革命 人类大跃进   别轻看 别轻看     嘻嘻 我觉得这个也挺好听的~~  
  花子阿姨啊,我又帮你找了一个  ----------------------------  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Night    Making A Living, Not A Killing, 1998        (INTRO)     Sunday mornin', I feel so bad  I got the worse hangover I ever had  my phone keeps ringin' but I can't speak  I gotta keep singin' every night of the week  I get my rest when I can  'cause tomorrow, I'm startin' all over again  it's Monday, I like to go downtown  on Tuesday, I get low, low down  on Wednesday, I'm of the cuff  on Thursday, it's Powder Puff  but then Friday just turns into Saturday night
  又回来了。。查了一下都不是  TAT  感谢以上筒子~  
  我也听过这首歌。  我正在找。  ----------------------  我听过一个男生唱的。  朗朗上口。  -------------------  确实是非常好听的歌。  请找到以后,把此贴子完善。  ------------  谢谢。
  辉星 《seven days》   是这个么?很早以前听过的歌,链接/music/2/.htm
  Waiting For Love  艾维奇  Where there's a will, there's a way, kind of beautiful  And every night has its day, so magical  And if there's love in this life, there's no obstacle  That can't be defeated  For every tyrant a tear for the vulnerable  In every lost soul the bones of a miracle  For every dreamer a dream we're unstoppable  With something to believe in  Monday left me broken  Tuesday I was through with hoping  Wednesday my empty arms were open  Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love  Thank the stars it's Friday  I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday  Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday  I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love  To come around  We are one of a kind irreplaceable  How did I get so blind and so cynical  If there's love in this life we're unstoppable  No,… 在 Google Play 音乐上查看完整歌词
  楼上真是热心人,这可是八年前啊
  楼上真是热心人,这可是八年前啊
<span class="count" title="万
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)}

我要回帖

更多关于 沙哑女声英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信