他不但歌曲唱得好,有画画天赋方面也很有天赋的英语翻译

你见过哪些外语歌曲如诗般的神级翻译?
谢谢各位答主啦。
按时间排序
312 个回答
必须是《孤山颂》啊。。。这已经不是如诗般翻译,是翻译成诗了好么。。。果断上图
①[YOU+ME]-Break the cycleCircles and cycles and seasons岁月交替 季节变更For everything there’s always reason万事皆有其理But it’s never good却无一如意Never turns out as it should从未呈原本之样No one ever held you无人伴你之畔No single moment of truth无一刻真实But if you were mine但若你属我I would’ve looked into those eyes我将凝视你双眸And you said:你轻诉[Chorus - DL]Tell me the words告我You long to hear你所渴闻之语And I’ll sing them loud and clear我将引吭清咏Let me heal the wounds you’ve held on to for all these years让我愈你久年所藏之伤Break the cycle碎往常Break the chains弃桎梏Cause love is louder than all your pain爱之深于痛之长Than all your pain久于痛之深Isn’t all truly broken是否覆水难收You let a few mistakes不过尔尔几过Let’s take our time弥之补之Don’t we have to try尽力而为Too many missing pieces繁多失落之痕That’s always been your reason to justify酿为你存之据How you feel aliveI wish you’d take我望你懂Tell me the words叙我You long to hear你所祈听之词And I’ll sing them loud and clear我会高声清吟Let me heal the wounds you’ve held on to for all these years让我去你旧年之痛Break the cycle抛惯常Break the chains甩枷锁Love is louder than all your pain爱强于哀之声Break the cycle破常规Break the chains丢镣铐Love is louder than all your pain爱覆于伤之上Than all your pain愈其痛② All Of Me
我的一切What would I do without your smart mouth没有你的蜜语甜言,我该怎办Drawing me in, and you kicking me out你时而热情似火,时而冷若冰霜Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down让我天旋地转,说真的,让你表态很难What's going on in that beautiful mind你的心底有什么打算I'm on your magical mystery ride你的神秘之旅我已搭上And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright虽然眼花缭乱,不知什么触动我心,但我仍安然无恙My head's under water看似进退维谷But I'm breathing fine可我活得舒服You're crazy and I'm out of my mind你不可理喻,我更是撞向你去'Cause all of me因为我的一切Loves all of you爱上了你的一切Love your curves and all your edges你的轮廓,你的曲线All your perfect imperfections还有你完美的缺陷Give your all to me你的一切交给我I'll give my all to you我的一切也交给你You're my end and my beginning你是我的终点与起点Even when I lose I'm winning就算失败我也当胜利'Cause I give you all, all of me因为我给了你所有,所有的我And you give me all, all of you, oh而你给了我所有,所有的你How many times do I have to tell you多少次我想告诉你Even when you're crying you're beautiful too即使你哭泣,你仍旧很美丽The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood哪怕风雨,无论悲喜,我都不离不弃You're my downfall, you're my muse你是我的彷徨,我的灵感My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues让我不能专心致志,却也是我的节奏布鲁斯I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you我停止不了歌唱,旋律萦绕在我的心坎My head's under water看似进退维谷But I'm breathing fine可我活得舒服You're crazy and I' m out of my mind你不可理喻,我更是撞向你去'Cause all of me因为我的一切Loves all of you爱上了你的一切Love your curves and all your edges你的轮廓,你的曲线All your perfect imperfections还有你完美的缺陷Give your all to me你的一切交给我I'll give my all to you我的一切也交给你You're my end and my beginning你是我的终点与起点Even when I lose I'm winning就算失败我也当胜利'Cause I give you all, all of me因为我给了你我的一切,一切And you give me all, all of you, oh而你给了我你的一切,一切Give me all of you给我你的一切Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts来摊牌吧,让我们坦诚相见Risking it all, though it's hard豁出去了,别怕什么艰险'Cause all of me因为我的一切Loves all of you爱上了你的一切Love your curves and all your edges你的轮廓,你的曲线All your perfect imperfections还有你完美的缺陷Give your all to me你的一切交给我I'll give my all to you我的一切也交给你You're my end and my beginning你是我的终点与起点Even when I lose I'm winning就算失败我也当胜利'Cause I give you all, all of me因为我给了你所有,所有的我And you give me all, all of you而你给了我所有,所有的你I give you all, all of me我给了你我的一切,一切And you give me all, all of you, oh而你给了我你的一切,一切
vincent—Starry nightStarry starry night //星光 星光闪耀的夜晚paint your palette blue and grey //让调色板描绘出你深深地忧郁和晦暗look out on a summer's day //让那双洞察我灵魂深处的眼睛with eyes that know the darkness in my soul //面朝着夏日的白昼Shadows on the hills //在这如雪般的画布上sketch the trees and the daffodils //勾勒出丘陵的投影catch the breeze and the winter chills //描绘那树丛和水仙花in colors on the snowy linen land //捕捉微风和冬季的寒意And now I understand //而此刻我才懂得what you tried to say to me //你想对我诉说的那些故事and how you suffered for your sanity //你因深深的思索而承受着苦闷and how you tried to set them free //你因赋予思想自由而所做的一切They would not listen //可是,那些人不会听到they did not know how // 因为他们无法体会perhaps they'll listen now //又或许 他们现在才知道Starry starry night //星光 星光闪耀的夜晚flaming flowers that brightly blaze //那些如烈焰般绽放的花儿swirling clouds in violet haze //那些在紫罗兰的薄雾中旋转的云朵reflect in Vincent's eyes of China blue //都在文森特瓷器一样湛蓝的眸子里Colors changing hue //变幻着色彩morning fields of amber grain //清晨琥珀色的原野weathered faces lined in pain //风化了的脸孔镌刻着的痛楚are smoothed beneath the artist's loving hand.//画家用深情手去抚慰那些忧伤And now I understand //而此刻我才懂得what you tried to say to me //你想对我诉说的那些故事and how you suffered for your sanity //你因深深的思索而承受着苦闷and how you tried to set them free //你因赋予思想自由而所做的一切They would not listen //可是,那些人不会听到they did not know how // 因为他们无法体会perhaps they'll listen now //又或许 他们现在才知道For they could not love you //尽管他们并不爱你but still your love was true //可你的爱却是如此真实and when no hope was left in sight on that //在那个只有绝望的星夜starry star ry night. //你带走了自己的生命You took your life as lovers often do //就像殉情的爱人一样But I could have told you Vincent //然而 我必须告诉你真相 文森特this world was never meant for one //这世界上不会再有什么as beautiful as you//如你一般的美好Starry starry night //星光,星光闪耀的夜portraits hung in empty halls //那些肖像悬挂在空寂的大厅里frameless heads //一幅幅没有画框的头像on nameless walls //在一面面不知名的墙壁上with eyes that watch the world //用他们那令人难忘的眼睛and can't forget//注视着这个世界Like the stranger that you've met //就像你曾遭遇到的陌生人the ragged men in ragged clothes //邋遢男人们穿着褴褛的衣衫the silver thorn of bloddy rose //就像是躺在圣洁的雪地里的lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.// 血红的玫瑰中银白的荆刺And now I think I know //而此刻我才懂得what you tried to say to me //你想对我诉说的那些故事and how you suffered for your sanity //你因深深的思索而承受着苦闷and how you tried to set them free. //你因赋予思想自由而所做的一切They would not listen //可是,那些人不会听到they're not listening still //他们依旧不会听到perhaps they never will//又或许 他们永远不会知道
《she is my sin》翻译成《她是我的正弦》
我记得网易云音乐有一个apologize(菠萝寨子)的翻译红的辣牛肉根本太肥,欧富光让。黑屋我吃谁,不懂这厮看,没克赛欧。油条米,辣翅米面… 不知道为什么现在没了ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
斯卡布罗集市问尔所之,是否如适 are you going to scarborough fair? 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme. 彼方淑女,凭君寄辞 remember me to one who lives there. 伊人曾在,与我相知 she once was a true love of mine. 嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁 tell her to make me a cambric shirt. 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme. 勿用针砧,无隙无疵 without no seams nor needle work. 伊人何在,慰我相思 then she ll be a true love of mine. (彼山之阴,深林荒址 on the side of hill in the deep forest green, 冬寻毡毯,老雀燕子 tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown. 雪覆四野,高山迟滞 blankets and bed clothiers the child of maintain
眠而不觉,寒笳清嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.) 嘱彼佳人,营我家室 tell her to find me an acre of land. 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme. 良田所修,大海之坻 between the salt water and the sea strand, 伊人应在,任我相视 then she ll be a true love of mine. (彼山之阴,叶疏苔蚀 on the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves
涤我孤冢,珠泪渐渍 washes the grave with slivery tears. 惜我长剑,日日拂拭 asoldier cleans and polishes a gun. 寂而不觉,寒笳长嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.) 嘱彼佳人,收我秋实 tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather. 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme. 敛之集之,勿弃勿失 and gather it all in a bunch of heather. 伊人犹在,唯我相誓 then she ll be a true love of mine. (烽火印啸,浴血之师 war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions. 将帅有令,勤王之事 generals order their soldiers to kill and to fight for a cause争斗缘何,久忘其旨 they have long ago forgotten. 痴而不觉,寒笳悲嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.) 问尔所之,是否如适 are you going to scarborough fair? 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme. 彼方淑女,凭君寄辞 remember me to one who lives there. 伊人曾在,与我相知 she once was a true love of mine 就我个人看来,这种翻译美则美矣,却不适合歌曲。只要拿这些歌词一唱就会发现,发音韵律长短都可能会有问题,因此只能读不能唱,未免失了歌曲的本意。但这首斯卡布罗集市这点做得很好,不仅能唱,与歌曲的意境也非常搭配,算是难得的精品。
If I die youngIf I die young bury me in satin若我英年早逝,请将我葬在绸缎中Lay me down on a bed of roses让我躺在铺满玫瑰的床上Sink me in the river at dawn在黎明时分将我沉入河中Send me away with the words of a love song用情歌中的词句为我送行oh oh oh ohLord make me a rainbow, I’ll shine down on my mother主啊,请让我化作彩虹,我想要照耀我的母亲Shell know I’m safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and当她站在我的七彩之下,她便会知道我和您在一起如此平安Life aint always what you think it ought to be, no生活并不总像你所预料的那样Aint even grey, but she buries her baby总是那样灰暗,尽管她埋葬了她的孩子The sharp knife of a short life, well须臾生命的尖锐刀锋啊I’ve had just enough time我已经活了足够的时间If I die young bury me in satin若我英年早逝,请将我葬在绸缎中Lay me down on a bed of roses让我躺在铺满玫瑰的床上Sink me in the river at dawn在黎明时分将我沉入河中Send me away with the words of a love song用情歌中的词句为我送行oh oh oh ohThe sharp knife of a short life, well须臾生命的尖锐刀锋啊I’ve had just enough time我已经活了足够的时间And I’ll be wearing white when I come into your kingdom我会穿着纯白的衣服走进你的王国I’m as green as the ring on my little cold finger就像是我冰冷的手指上的指环那样青涩I’ve never known the lovinof a man我从未感受过一个男子的温柔But it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand但当他握着我的手的时候,那感觉应的确那样美好There’s a boy here in town says he’ll love my forever这座小镇中有一个男孩说他会永远爱我Who would have thought forever could be severed by但谁知道永远竟会就这样天人两隔The sharp knife of a short life, well须臾生命的尖锐刀锋啊I’ve had just enough time我已经活了足够的时间So put on your best boys and I’ll wear my pearls所以穿上你最好的衣装,我也会戴上我的珍珠What I never did is done我终于完成了我从未做到的事A penny for my thoughts, oh no I’ll sell them for a dollar一分钱想买我的思想,哦不,我的出价是一块钱Theyre worth so much more after I’m a goner当我成为逝者之后他们将更有价值And maybe then you’ll *hear* the words I been singin’也许到那时你才会真正听懂我唱的那些歌儿Funny when youre dead how people start listenin’在你死后人们才开始倾听,这是多么可笑啊If I die young bury me in satin若我英年早逝,请将我葬在绸缎中Lay me down on a bed of roses让我躺在铺满玫瑰的床上Sink me in the river at dawn在黎明时分将我沉入河中Send me away with the words of a love song用情歌中的词句为我送行oh oh oh ohThe ballad of a dove鸽子的歌谣Go with peace and love总是带着平静和爱Gather up your tears, keep ‘em in your pocket攒起你的泪水吧,将它们收进你的口袋里Save them for a time when your really gonna need them oh好好保留着直到你真正需要它们的时候The sharp knife of a short life, well须臾生命的尖锐刀锋啊I’ve had just enough time我已经活了足够的时间So put on your best boys and I’ll wear my pearls请穿上你最好的衣装吧,我也会戴上我的珍珠
《斯卡布罗集市》Are you going to Scarborough Fair 问尔所之,是否如适Parsely sage rosemary and thyme 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷Remember me to one who lives there 彼方淑女,凭君寄辞She once was a true love of mine 伊人曾在,与我相知Tell her to make me a cambric shirt 嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁Parsely sage rosemary and thyme 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷Without no seams nor needle work 勿用针砧,无隙无疵Then she will be a true love of mine 伊人何在,慰我相思伴唱:On the side of hill in the deep forest green 彼山之阴,深林荒址Tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown 冬寻毡毯,老雀燕子Blankets and bed clothers the child of maintain 雪覆四野,高山迟滞Sleeps unawafe of the clarion call 眠而不觉,寒笳清嘶Tell her to find me an acre of land 嘱彼佳人,营我家室Parsely sage rosemary and thyme 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷Between the salt water and the sea strand 良田所修,大海之坻Then she will be a true love of mine 伊人应在,任我相视伴唱:On the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves 彼山之阴,叶疏苔蚀Washes the grave with slivery tears 涤我孤冢,珠泪渐渍A soldier cleans and polishes a gun 昔我长剑,日日拂拭Sleeps unaware of the clarion call 寂而不觉,寒笳长嘶Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather 嘱彼佳人,收我秋实Parsely sage rosemary and thyme 蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷And gather it all in a bunch of heather 敛之集之,勿弃勿失Then she will be a ture love of mine伊人犹在,唯我相誓伴唱:War bellows blazing in scarlet battalions 烽火印啸,浴血之师Generals order their soldiers to kill and to fight for a cause 将帅有令,勤王之事They have long ago forgoten 争斗缘何,久忘其旨Sleeps unaware of the clarion call 痴而不觉,寒笳悲嘶《袖底风·绿袖》Greensleeve我思断肠,伊人不臧。  Alas my love, you do me wrong弃我远去,抑郁难当。  To cast me off discourteously我心相属,日久月长。  I have loved you all so long与卿相依,地老天荒。  Delighting in your company绿袖招兮,我心欢朗。  Greensleeves was all my joy绿袖飘兮,我心痴狂。  Greensleeves was my delight绿袖摇兮,我心流光。  Greensleeves was my heart of gold绿袖永兮,非我新娘。  And who but my Lady Greensleeves我即相偎,柔荑纤香。  I have been ready at your hand我自相许,舍身何妨。  To grant whatever you would crave欲求永年,此生归偿。  I have both waged life and land回首欢爱,四顾茫茫。  Your love and good will for to have绿袖招兮,我心欢朗。  Greensleeves was all my joy绿袖飘兮,我心痴狂。  Greensleeves was my delight绿袖摇兮,我心流光。  Greensleeves was my heart of gold绿袖永兮,非我新娘。  And who but my Lady Greensleeves伊人隔尘,我亦无望。  Thou couldst desire no earthly thing彼端箜篌,渐疏渐响。  But still thou hadst it readily人既永绝,心自飘霜。  Thy music still to play and sing斥欢斥爱,绿袖无常。  And yet thou wouldst not love me绿袖招兮,我心欢朗。  Greensleeves was all my joy绿袖飘兮,我心痴狂。 Greensleeves was my delight绿袖摇兮,我心流光。 Greensleeves was my heart of gold绿袖永兮,非我新娘。 And who but my Lady Greensleeves绿袖去矣,付与流觞。 Greensleeves now farewell adieu我燃心香,寄语上苍。 God I pray to prosper thee我心犹炽,不灭不伤。 For I am still thy lover true伫立垅间,待伊归乡。 Come once again and love me绿袖招兮,我心欢朗。 Greensleeves was all my joy绿袖飘兮,我心痴狂。 Greensleeves was my delight绿袖摇兮,我心流光。 Greensleeves was my heart of gold绿袖永兮,非我新娘。  And who but my Lady Greensleeves
Some say love it is a river,有人说,爱,That drowns the tender reed.是一条浸有软芦苇的小河,Some say love it is a razor,有人说,爱,That leaves your soul to bleed.是一柄分离血魂的剃刀,Some say love it is a hunger,有人说,爱,An endless aching need.是一名无尽追求的饿者,I say love it is a flower,而我说,爱,是一朵花,And you it's only seed.而你,是花唯一的种子,It's the heart afraid of breaking,心恐其碎,That never learns to dance.不可舞动,It's the dream afraid of waking,梦恐其醒,That never takes the chance.不可失时,It's the one who won't be taken,人恐其离,Who cannot seem to give,不可施爱,And the soul afraid of dyin',魂恐其众,That never learns to live.永无生机,When the night has been too lonely,孤寂之夜,And the road has been too long,漫长之路,And you think that love is only,幸运之人,For the lucky and the strong,爱与相伴,Just remember in the winter,冬雪之下,Far beneath the bitter snows,深埋爱种,Lies the seed that with the sun's love,阳光轻抚,In the spring becomes the rose。 分享手嶌葵的单曲《The Rose》:
(来自@网易云音乐)
over again【归我如初】Said i'd never leave her cause her hands fit like my T-shirt伊如我衣,伴我如一Tongue tied over three words, cursed三字情话,缄口不提。Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt 忆及往昔,我心如割Bodies intertwined with her lips并肩而坐,交吻唇舌。Now she's feeling so low since she went solo今伊郁郁,因伊独颂Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo试看我心,空虚如洞And it's no joke to me我非说笑,真心而问So can we do it all over again静女其姝,愿归我乎?If you're pretending from the start like this with a tight grip,若伊自始,违心已久Then my kiss can mend your broken heart执子之手,以慰卿忧I might miss everything you said to me我心将念,卿言卿语And I can lend you broken partsthat might fit, like this以我之爱,报以琼琚And I will give you all my heart 青青子衿,予君我心So we can start it all over again 归我如初,永以为好Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes同路同袍,尚可归否?And I know just what she'll say if I make all this pain go我知伊言,若我解忧。Can we stop this for a minute今之怅惘,尚可止否?You know, I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it我知伊行,卿心淹留Tell me with your mind, body and spirit以卿之爱,诉卿之意I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British泣涕如雨,泪如泉滴Whether we're together or apart无论归否,交心吐诚We can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start你我俱知,自始而恨【重复部分】You'll never know how to make it on your own卿亦未知,何以独立And you'll never show weakness for letting go卿亦未晓,何以别离I guess you're still hurt if this is over我知你忧,若此终了But do you really want to be alone?而今问卿,愿茕茕否?
Viva la Vida
I used to rule the world  
遥想当年,哥主宰世界 
Seas would rise when I gave the word  翻江倒海,放个p的事情 
Now in the morning I sleep alone
现在,哥独自无眠到天亮  
Sweep the streets I used to own     寂寞无助扫大街
I used to roll the dice  
遥想当年,哥盾墙破釜 
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes  
扛着boss不带颤  
Listen as the crowd would sing:   
沐浴山呼:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
苍天已死,黄天当道   
One minute I held the key   曾几何时,哥刚搞清钥匙是哪只
Next the walls were closed on me  怎料转身插错门 
And I discovered that my castles stand  苦心经营几十年 
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand  一朝回到解放前   
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   哥听到了耶路撒冷和尚在念经
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing  罗马骑兵文工团在呻吟 
Be my mirror my sword and shield  你们是哥的照妖镜,你们是哥的折戟龙鳞 
My missionaries in a foreign field   哥远去的勇士们啊
For some reason I can't explain   是因为不能说的秘密
Once you go there was never
自从你们离去 
never an honest word   
再也没有人对哥真心
That was when I ruled the world   这就是当年,哥当扛霸子的事情   
It was the wicked and wild wind    YD的妖风啊   
Blew down the doors to let me in
吹开门帘放我进
Shattered windows and the sound of drums  砸碎玻璃翻窗户,敲锣打鼓把哥迎
People couldn't believe what I'd become    哥跟你说你都不信   
Revolutionaries wait for my head on a silver plate
城管等着银盘红烧狮子头  
Just a puppet on a lonely string   哥可怜兮兮只当腰带做头绳
Oh who would ever want to be king?  啊西巴,谁想做老大一当好多年?   
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   哥听到了耶路撒冷和尚在念经
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing  罗马骑兵文工团在呻吟
Be my mirror my sword and shield  你们是哥的照妖镜,你们是哥的折戟龙鳞 
My missionaries in a foreign field   哥远去的勇士们啊
For some reason I can't explain   是因为不能说的秘密
I know Saint Peter won't call my name  我知道Peter三不会再call我
Never an honest word   
自从你们离去再也没有真心   
But that was when I ruled the world  这就是当年,哥当扛霸子的事情
看到了@一身匪气 的回答,我之前很喜欢的(*  ̄ー ̄)另寻沧海,联想到《斯卡布罗集市》的诗经版。古文就是这点好,简洁到极点,点到即止又恰到好处,将情感表达地更是意味深长。这首古老的民歌,用诗经体再合适不过啦。(^?x?^)(^?x?^)(^?x?^)(^?x?^)(^?x?^)(^?x?^) 问尔所之,是否如适 are you going to scarborough fair?    蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsley sage rosemary and thyme.     彼方淑女,凭君寄辞 remember me to one who lives there.    伊人曾在,与我相知 she once was a true love of mine.     嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁 tell her to make me a cambric shirt.     蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsley sage rosemary and thyme.     勿用针砧,无隙无疵 without no seams nor needle work.     伊人何在,慰我相思 then she will be a true love of mine.     彼山之阴,深林荒址 on the side of hill in the deep forest green,    冬寻毡毯,老雀燕子 tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown.    雪覆四野,高山迟滞 blankets and bed clothiers the child of maintain    眠而不觉,寒笳清嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.    嘱彼佳人,营我家室 tell her to find me an acre of land.    蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsley sage rosemary and thyme.    良田所修,大海之坻 between the salt water and the sea strand,     伊人应在,任我相视 then she will be a true love of mine.       彼山之阴,叶疏苔蚀 on the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves     涤我孤冢,珠泪渐渍 washes the grave with slivery tears.     惜我长剑,日日拂拭 a soldier cleans and polishes a gun.    寂而不觉,寒笳长嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.     嘱彼佳人,收我秋实tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather.    蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsley sage rosemary and thyme.     敛之集之,勿弃勿失 and gather it all in a bunch of heather.     伊人犹在,唯我相誓 then she will be a true love of mine.    烽火印啸,浴血之师 war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions.    将帅有令,勤王之事 generals order their soldiers to kill and to fight for a cause.    争斗缘何,久忘其旨 they have long ago forgotten.     痴而不觉,寒笳悲嘶 sleeps unaware of the clar ion call
没人听过这歌吗?All Of MeWhat would I do without your smart mouth若无卿软语,茫茫和所投Drawing me in, and you kicking me out秋波青睐又嗔怪推我手Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down颠倒神魂,口舌钝,难将卿留What's going on in that beautiful mind惠质素心深思教人猜I'm on your magical mystery ride
飘渺洛水仙境我愿来And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
恍惚如昏疾,似当头棒击,却一往无碍My head's under water 纵身溺头埋But I'm breathing fine
畅游洛水称快You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
神女风姿教我挣脱形骸Cause all of me
尽付痴情意Loves all of you
爱君无所避Love your curves and all your edges
曼妙婀娜也娇蛮气All your perfect imperfections
多少瑕疵都是绝丽Give your all to me
安心且相依I'll give my all to you
我已尽付痴情意You're my end and my beginning
爱萌于卿不改初感Even when I lose I'm winning
他日丧志也无憾Cause I give you all, all of me
只因我早已尽付痴情意And you give me all, all of you, oh 卿且安心相依偎How many times do I have to tell you
几许按捺不住终相诉Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
美人落泪仍旧梨花带雨The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood 世间纵有千万难,同悲同喜不离去You're my downfall, you're my muse
思君如激流,对乐韵仙女My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
一曲天籁撩动我心绪I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
放声琴瑟里,轻唤子,歌尽心中慕My head's under water
纵身溺头埋But I'm breathing fine
畅游洛水称快You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
神女风姿教我挣脱形骸Cause all of me
尽付痴情意Loves all of you
他日丧志也无憾Cause I give you all of me
只因我早已尽付痴情意And you give me all, all of you, oh 卿且安心相依偎Give me all of you
安心相依偎Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
共剪西窗烛,开诚共夜话Risking it all, though it's hard
足蹈荆棘也莫怕Cause all of me
尽付痴情意Loves all of you
他日丧志也无憾Cause I give you all of me
只因我早已尽付痴情意And you give me all, all of you
卿且安心相依偎I give you all,all of me
只因我早已尽付痴情意And you give me all,all of you,oh
卿且安心相依偎
green sleeves
我思断肠,伊人不臧。 Alas my love, you do me wrong  弃我远去,抑郁难当。 To cast me off discourteously  我心相属,日久月长。 I have loved you all so long  与卿相依,地老天荒。 Delighting in your company  绿袖招兮,我心欢朗。 Greensleeves was all my joy  绿袖飘兮,我心痴狂。 Greensleeves was my delight  绿袖摇兮,我心流光。 Greensleeves was my heart of gold  绿袖永兮,非我新娘。 And who but my Lady Greensleeves  我即相偎,柔荑纤香。 I have been ready at your hand  我自相许,舍身何妨。 To grant whatever you would crave  欲求永年,此生归偿。 I have both waged life and land  回首欢爱,四顾茫茫。 Your love and good will for to have  伊人隔尘,我亦无望。 Thou couldst desire no earthly thing  彼端箜篌,渐疏渐响。 But still thou hadst it readily  人既永绝,心自飘霜。 Thy music still to play and sing  斥欢斥爱,绿袖无常。 And yet thou wouldst not love me  绿袖去矣,付与流觞。 Greensleeves now farewell adieu  我燃心香,寄语上苍。 God I pray to prosper thee  我心犹炽,不灭不伤。 For I am still thy lover true  伫立垅间,待伊归乡。 Come once again and love me
To be by your side这首歌是纪录片《鸟的迁徙》主题曲~ 虽然听起来有点诡异吧···不过还是很好听~候鸟的生命中的迁徙是关于爱与承诺的故事,这首歌···听多了很感人的。 文言文翻译是找的豆瓣上一个大神的···Across the oceans, across the seas. 浩浩重洋,茫茫沧海 Over forests of blackened trees. 郁郁林木,如集云霾 Valleys so still we dare not breathe. 寂寂河谷,屏息以来 To be by your side. 翔而越兮,适彼所在 Over the shifting desert plains. 漠漠平芜,驰之何速 Across mountains all in flames. 山峦险峻,炎焰吞吐 Howling winds and driving rains. 疾风如号,骤雨如注 To be by your side. 翔而越兮,适彼所处 Every mile and every year. 度程以里,度时以年 For everyone a little tear. 度吾心兮,有泪凝眄 I can not explain this, dear. 此行何求,无以与言 Won’t I even try. 偶欲告之,临启复缄 Into the night as the stars collide. 群星交迸,夜变为白 Across the border that divide. 岸界分峙,纵横阖开 Forest of stone standing petrified. 石林竦立,过客震骇 To be by your side. 翔而越兮,适彼所在 Every mile and every year. 度程以里,度时以年 For everyone a single tear. 度吾心兮,泪下悄然 I can not explain this, dear. 此行何求,无以与言 Won’t I even try. 偶欲诉之,临启复惮 For I know one thing. 我所知者,此求弥艰 Love comes on a wing. 幸有双翼,往而可见 For tonight I will by your side. 惟待今夕,与彼并肩 But tomorrow I will fly. 天明何从,复飞靡远 From the deepest oceans to the highest peak. 下穷海窟,上遏山巅 Through the frontiers of your sleep. 翔而越兮,掠彼梦霭 Into the valley where we dare not speak. 幽幽空谷,默默以来 To be by your side 翔而越兮,适彼所在 Across the endless wilderness 莽莽砥原,无垠无畴 where all the beasts bow down their heads. 鸟兽翔集,垂首失途 Darling I will never rest 翔而越兮,无止无伫 till I am by your side. 非无止也,在彼所处 Every mile and every year 度程以里,度时以年 Time and Distance disappear 关山岁月,忽如云烟 I cannot explain this. Dear 此行何求,无以与言 No, I will not even try. 偶欲告之,临启复缄 And I know just one thing, 我所知者,此求弥艰 Love comes on a wing 幸有双翼,往而可见 and tonight I will be by your side. 惟待今夕,与彼并肩 But tomorrow I will fly away 天明何归,复飞靡远
we found love 潍坊的爱
Fake Your Death——My Chemical Romance乐队解散宣布曲目,原歌词写的神神叨叨精神错乱,而伟大的中国歌迷则给出了各种文言翻译。。
夢と葉桜この川の流れるが如く 穏やかに音色が闻こえる吹く风が頬を抚でていく懐かしい思い出が渗む 【-倾听 流水静谧的音色 风吹拂着脸颊 回忆如漪被晕开-】遥かなる空は 胸を裂くように忘れかけた记忆を醒ます 溢れるは涙 【-仰望 天空是如此遥远 想要遗忘的记忆被唤醒 泪水夺眶 撕心裂肺-】白い桜の花の季节は 远く梦の中にだけ 舞い散る花びらの嗫いた忘れられない言叶 【-无法忘记的 只有那白樱纷落如舞的季节 花瓣轻语 梦矣-】眠れない夜を一人きり 歩き出す ぬるい风の中 いたずらにはしゃいでいたまま気がつけば思い出に変わる 【-独自行走在不眠之夜 风儿温和放纵着我的任性 那些 转身竟成了回忆-】月も云隠れ 蒸し暑い日々の 消したい记忆も儚くは止まらない涙【-隐于云中的月 是否也觉得闷热 记忆如潮湿的空气 抹不掉 化成泪 怎么 止不住呢-】刻まれる时间は残酷に ヒトを缚りつけ游ぶ 青々と茂る桜の叶は 何も语りはしない 【-残酷地刻下时间的烙印 将命运束缚愚弄 青翠茂盛的樱叶 也这般静默-】白い桜の花の季节は 远く梦の中にだけ 舞い散る花びらの嗫いた忘れられない言叶【-无法忘记的 只有那白樱纷落如舞的季节 花瓣轻语 梦矣-】
Viva la vida
疯狂英语版本
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 没天赋就不要学人画画 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信