i7 2600s的3.8酷频需要什么条件

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
Specifications
Essentials
Processor Number
Lithography
Recommended Customer Price
Performance
# of Cores
# of Threads
Processor Base Frequency
Max Turbo Frequency
8 MB SmartCache
5 GT/s DMI
Supplemental Information
Embedded Options Available
Conflict Free
Memory Specifications
Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)
Memory Types
Max # of Memory Channels
Max Memory Bandwidth
ECC Memory Supported
Graphics Specifications
Processor Graphics ?
Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000
Graphics Base Frequency
850.00 MHz
Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency
Intel(R) Quick Sync Video
Intel(R) InTru(TM) 3D Technology
Intel(R) Wireless Display
Intel(R) Flexible Display Interface (Intel(R) FDI)
Intel(R) Clear Video HD Technology
# of Displays Supported ?
Expansion Options
PCI Express Revision
Max # of PCI Express Lanes
Package Specifications
Sockets Supported
Max CPU Configuration
Package Size
37.5mm x 37.5mm
Low Halogen Options Available
Advanced Technologies
Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology ?
Intel(R) vPro Technology ?
Intel(R) Hyper-Threading Technology ?
Intel(R) Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ?
Intel(R) Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ?
Intel(R) VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ?
Intel(R) 64 ?
Instruction Set
Instruction Set Extensions
SSE4.1/4.2, AVX
Idle States
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep(R) Technology
Thermal Monitoring Technologies
Intel(R) Fast Memory Access
Intel(R) Flex Memory Access
Intel(R) Identity Protection Technology ?
Intel(R) Data Protection Technology
Intel(R) AES New Instructions
Intel(R) Platform Protection Technology
Trusted Execution Technology ?
Execute Disable Bit ?
Compatible Products
Product Images
Benchmarks
SPECint is a registered trademark of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC).
SPECfp is a registered trademark of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC).
Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors.
Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit .
Configurations: System configurations are included in the benchmark details linked above.
Ordering and Spec Information
Trade Compliance Information
Ordering and Spec Information
Retired and Discontinued
Download Drivers
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice.
The information herein is provided &as-is& and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed.
Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
&Intel classifications& consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company may be the exporter of record, and as such, your company is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
Some products can support AES New Instructions with a Processor Configuration update, in particular, i7-2630QM/i7-2635QM, i7-2670QM/i7-2675QM, i5-2430M/i5-2435M, i5-2410M/i5-2415M.
Please contact OEM for the BIOS that includes the latest Processor configuration update.
? This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility.
Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Conflict free” and “conflict-free” means “DRC conflict free”, which is defined by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission rules to mean products that do not contain conflict minerals (tin, tantalum, tungsten and/or gold) that directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) or adjoining countries. Intel also uses the term "conflict-free" in a broader sense to refer to suppliers, supply chains, smelters and refiners whose sources of conflict minerals do not finance conflict in the DRC or adjoining countries.
Intel processors manufactured before January 1, 2013 are not confirmed conflict free.
The conflict free designation refers only to product manufactured after that date.
For Intel Boxed Processors, the conflict free designation refers to the processor only, not to any additional included accessories, such as heatsinks/coolers.
for more information including details on which processors support Intel(R) HT Technology.
Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core processor frequency that can be achieved with Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology.
for more information.
The Recommended Customer Price (“RCP”) is pricing guidance for Intel products.
Prices are for direct Intel customers, typically represent 1,000-unit purchase quantities, and are subject to change without notice.
Taxes and shipping, etc. not included. Prices may vary for other package types and shipment quantities, and special promotional arrangements may apply. If sold in bulk, price represents individual unit. Listing of these RCP
does not constitute a formal pricing offer from Intel.
Please work with your appropriate Intel representative to obtain a formal price quotation.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios.
Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
Low Halogen:
Applies only to brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (BFRs/CFRs) and PVC in the final product.
Intel components as well as purchased components on the finished assembly meet JS-709 requirements, and the PCB / substrate meet IEC
requirements.
The replacement of halogenated flame retardants and/or PVC may not be better for the environment.
For benchmarking data see .
Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See
for details.
Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel(R) architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS.Intel 酷睿i7 2600(盒)参数
声明:仅供参考,以当地实际销售信息为准
适用类型:
最大睿频:3.8GHz
插槽类型:
针脚数目:1155pin
核心数量:
Sandy Bridge
热设计功耗(TDP)
MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3,SSSE3,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,EM64T,VT-x,AES,AVX
内存控制器
双通道DDR3
支持最大内存