imy love歌词 my becamse 课程

chopsticks are (the least of )my worries when I am_百度知道你现在的位置:&&&&&&扬州的快来报道, BECAMSE WE ARE GAY
,所以我们更应团结
扬州的快来报道, BECAMSE WE ARE GAY
,所以我们更应团结
勇敢的就站出来把
--------------------HULUNBEIER楼主管理员给此话题奖励了1分!
哈哈,在这里瞎勾引人。。
--------------------世界多大?不过眼睛太小!
管理员给此回复奖励了
hehe ,这也被你发现了,,看来没人理我,还是NOMIC 好.送上一KISS ,,,
--------------------HULUNBEIER
额。。。同人女可以报道么?呵呵
--------------------很多年过去,我们都会在哪里,过着怎样的生活,也完全看不清晰。
趁着故事还在继续,趁着我们还在这里,
好好的、一秒一秒地爱你。
管理员给此回复奖励了
可以,你是扬州的???扬州可是出美女啊,哈哈
--------------------HULUNBEIER
是啊,我是扬州的,可惜不是美女,哈哈
--------------------很多年过去,我们都会在哪里,过着怎样的生活,也完全看不清晰。
趁着故事还在继续,趁着我们还在这里,
好好的、一秒一秒地爱你。
好吧。。我不是扬州的。。可是我去过那呢。。。以前大学的时候坐船5分钟就到了。。。
--------------------你来我信你不会走 你走我当你没来过
管理员给此回复奖励了
参与话题讨论,请先
5608名成员1157个主题
可用积分:25分I Love you not becamse of who you are.But because of who I am when I am with you这句诗还有没有下文?如果有,求这句诗的原诗 完整版的 这是英文诗 不要汉语的翻译
I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.TI love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.o the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
爱你不由你,爱你只爱你,只缘我爱你,与你在一起
爱你不由你只缘与你一起时的我[爱你]I love you not because of who you are, But because of who i am when i am with you! to the world you maybe one person, but to one person you mmaybe the world. 对世界而言你也许只一人对一人而言你也许是世界般重要
to the word you maybe one person, but to one person you mmaybe the word.
扫描下载二维码I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you这句话如何翻译
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我是谁.不过这句话好像不全:应该是:L luv u not because of who u r,but because of who i am when i am with u 翻译过来就是:我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是因为当我和你在一起的感觉
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是因为我是谁当我跟你在一起时。大概是说因为和你在一起很受重视,找到自我了吧!不解……
我爱你,并不是因为你是谁而是因为当我跟你在一起的时候,我是谁
我不是因为你而爱你,而是因为当我和你在一起时的我是真正的我而爱你.
我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为当我和你在一起的时候我明白我是谁
我爱你不是因为你个人,而是因为和我在一起的你。
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是跟你在一起,我找到了我自己。
我爱你不是因为你,而是因为我和你在一起的时候,找到了自我。
我爱你并不在乎你的身份,而是在一起很开心
我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是跟你在一起的时候,你让我找到了自我.
我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是跟你在一起的时候,你让我找到了自我.
扫描下载二维码I Love you not becamse of who you are .But because of who I am when I am with you
王迪_矫俜5
我爱你并不是因为喜欢这样的你,而是因为喜欢和你在一起时的我自己.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我爱你并不是因为喜欢你是谁,而是因为喜欢和你在一起时的自己。
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是因为当和你在一起的时候我知道了我是谁。
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是因为我知道跟你在一起的时候我是谁。
我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为和你在一起时我是谁。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 goodbye my love 的文章

更多推荐