社区昵称:N-God
社区昵称:黄老师
学渣觉得游戏价格不贵,可是学渣觉得没中文不会玩啊....
社区昵称:Nevilly
没中文,E文又不行,看不懂啊
社区昵称:油锅中的胖子
社区昵称:Moa-嘲讽莫举报
什么时候有汉化啊~~~~~
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
16:40, PE: 0.104232s , QE: 306, Gzip On.分享给朋友:把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效【逗娱游戏】大厦管理者(Project Highrise)试玩:做开发商不容易啊!下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效【逗娱游戏】大厦管理者(Project Highrise)试玩:做开发商不容易啊!扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2016 优酷
不良信息举报电话:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 78 Steam Achievements
Title: Project Highrise
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Sep, 2016
Buy Project Highrise
Recent updates
26 September
Here are the details about what's been changed and updated in 1.0.6!
Improvements
- Reduced the traffic impact that people have on their own offices and apartments
- Reduced the frequency of elevator breakdowns
- Adjusted color palette for character clothing, make them a clearer match for workplaces
- Service placement mode is &sticky& until the user right-clicks out of it
- Tenant move-out improvements:
-- New pop up ticker alerts the player when a tenant suddenly moves out
-- Click on the ticker to pan the camera over to their former location
-- Click on debris left behind to get more info on why they moved out
- Upgraded to Unity engine 5.4.1
Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where overlays would appear shifted over narrow lots (scenarios and sandbox)
- Fixed a bug where placing a utility every second tile would cost half as much as it should
- Fixed a bug where executive and regular elevators could be attached together
- Fixed a bug where placing a large utility meter did not include utility lines in same location
20 September
Check out the release notes below for improvements and bug fixes!
Improvements
- Added a new graphics option to customize heatmap colors, for players with color blindness
- Added a hint mouseover that displays what a tenant is going to need after they moved in,
but before they start demanding it (see an icon &i&, next to tenant's satisfaction smiley)
- Added a fast camera pan mode: CTRL + mouse wheel now pans the camera up and down
- Retuned worker and resident NPCs to patronize retail stores much more than they used to
- Retuned retail store revenues and limits, to account for the change in customer base
- Retuned restaurants and retail to be more sensitive to not generating enough profit
Bug fixes
- Fixed arrow keys so that they behave exactly like WASD, +/- behave like Q/E
- Fixed a bug where the budget popup would show up twice in a row, give double revenues
(This should also fix restaurants + retail incorrectly showing &0 customers yesterday&)
- Fixed a problem with media campaign &Call in a Favor& not unlocking an extra contract
- Fixed broken achievements for 5 and 10 scenario gold medals
- Fixed a bug where floor tiles would remain unfinished forever, if you destroyed
the construction office while construction workers were finishing them
- Fixed art gallery consultants incorrectly demanding utilities
- Fixed a bug where construction grid was displayed mis-aligned after a height upgrade
- Fixed loan repayment so it will show up in reports as a one-time expense not a daily one
- Fixed a bug where a mis-timed renovation could bring the player's cash amount below $0
- Fixed the renovation button to very clearly gray out if a renovation was already scheduled
- Fixed a display bug where a new scenario would briefly show incorrect cash amount at startup
- Steam: fixed the game becoming unresponsive after a problem connecting to the Steam Client
And if you haven't yet, please leave us a review on , we'd really appreciate it! :)
“Project Highrise is the game that SimTower should’ve been”
90% –
“Who needs a city, if you can build the best skyscraper in the world?”
8/10 –
“I am stoked Project Highrise has come along to fill that tower management simulation gap!”
About This Game
Your job as the architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass, it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
From the moment you break ground, every decision rests with you. As the architect you must coordinate the construction of everything - every wall and wire, every office and apartment. As the building owner you must keep your tenants happy - and paying rent on time. As a savvy developer you must keep an eye on the bottom line and invest in the future. Succeed and you will reap the rewards of a prestigious address where everyone will clamor to live and work. Fail and you will watch tenants leave in disgust, taking their business elsewhere and leaving your reputation in tatters.
Will you create an exclusive office highrise that attracts business leaders from around the world? Will you construct luxury apartments in the sky, penthouses for the elite and playgrounds for the famous? Perhaps greed will get the better of you and you’ll build a tenement building that trades tenant happiness for loads of cash? All these choices and more are yours. Success is entirely in your hands.
Deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
Huge variety of tenants with their own unique characteristics, from restaurants, to offices, retail stores, or residential apartments.
Open sandbox play with several difficulty levels and starting conditions allowing you to build your dream skyscraper towering above the surrounding city.
Campaign mode that tests your skill at building a successful highrise in challenging scenarios.
Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
Hire specialized consultants to increase your building's curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core i5
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated video (Intel HD 4000 or later), 1 GB shared memory
Storage: 500 MB available space
Additional Notes: Display: 1280 x 720
Recommended:
Processor: Core i7
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated video, 1 GB VRAM
Additional Notes: Display: 1920 x 1080
Minimum:
Processor: Core i5
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated video (Intel HD 4000 or later), 1 GB shared memory
Additional Notes: Display: 1280 x 720
Recommended:
Processor: Core i7
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated video, 1 GB VRAM
Additional Notes: Display: 1920 x 1080
is a division of
Group. Kasedo Games copyright (C) 2016 Kalypso Media Group
All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
More like this
Very Positive
(393 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(362)
Negative&(74)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(393)
Key Activations&(43)
All Languages&(436)
Your Languages&(318)
Display As:
Most Helpful
298 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
I've played Project Highrise for about 9 hours and I really have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. I absolutely love SimTower and YootTower and thought that Project Highrise will somewhat connect and to these two games and further improve. But sadly it's not a good successor.First, let me tell you, the graphics are awesome, I love the style and artwort. There is so much detail in every room and the variety of rooms is astounding. What lacks is a variety in single rooms. If you place an apartment it will always come with this orange wallpaper, all of the same furnitures and it won't change at all. Same goes for the offices but here it is not that crucial.There are offices and apartments in all kind of sizes and grades. A lot of restaurants that provide different kind of meals for different times like breakfast, lunch, small snacks, coffee etc. Many of the tenants need different meals throughout the day so you need to have everything available. The offices and apartments also need services like a copy room, post offices, warehouses, laundrys, daycares and a lot more. The &better& the room the more services it needs. I think these dependencies are a great addon and add more variety than YootTower or SimTower. It is fun to care about your tenants with different services and keep everyone happy. But there also is a downside. If a office needs 6 different services, you are totally fine with only satisfying two or three of those needs. Sure, the tenants won't be that happy but it doesn't matter - they pay the rent and keep on living. That leads me to another point which is the level of difficulty. From the beginning I started with the hardest difficulty. There are small changes in the economy and prices to pay to build rooms but other than that there are no changes at all. The first 1-3 hours are hard and you really need to think twice about your budged. But, and that's the biggest let down, if you manage to get cash flow in you really don't need to care about other things at all. You just fast forward and can't lose anymore. There is nothing that is influencing your income or the economy. You basically can activate fast forward, minimize the game and wait until you got enough money to build another 5 floors to fill with more rooms, fast forward and repeat. The only one that can make it difficult for you is yourself. If you're building a bit cautious you won't lose and fly thorugh the game in an instant.There are some contracts and objectives you can complete. A contract most of the time gives you some money upfront. On completion you get another amount of cash. Most of the time you need to build more rooms or get more tenants. There is nothing bad with this so far BUT: There is no downside or penalty by not completing the contracts. You can leave them (max. 2) open as long as you play after you accept them. There is no timer that says you need to accomplish the contract in a period of time.Another try to bring in some difficulty are the electricity and water cabinets. Every room you build needs one or more of basic requieremtns: electricity, water, phone, cable TV or gas. In order to satisfy these needs you have to build cabinets on every floor and build every line one tile after another. This is basically a great idea but right now it is annoying as hell to build every line where you need it, a quick &build to this point& or another kind of building-style would've been better.The game highly lacks of immersion. One thing I absolutely adore from YootTower was the immersion it build up while you play. The sounds, the graphics and the tenants, everything was fitting. In Project Highrise the building is always bright as day, all the lights are turned on at night, the only thing that changes is that Background which slowly fades but that's it. If the tenants are working or living they are static in their room. There is no real animation that show what they're doing. In YootTower there were literally 2-3 frames of people doing stuff, it's not that much but it immersed you to an unbelievably amount. Also the lack of sounds is really depressing. If you turn off the music and play the game you literally can't hear a thing. There is this background-loop of a city going on and on for eternity (it also won't change at night or days, it is always the same). If you zoom in really really far you can hear some sounds from the rooms but they are so decent that if you zoom out a little bit to a normal state you won't be able to hear anything. You can't hear elevators, visitors, tenants, rooms or the workers doing their job. It is a big, depressing and really quiet building. The best example is YootTower: At night the whole tower was dark, no lights were on (only the apartments where people lived but when they went to sleep they also turned down the lights), there was this silly &caw caw& raven sounds in the morning, I can't describe it but this little sound reminded you of a new day and that the tower will go alive in some minutes. You could also hear the tenants work and live, you could hear people talking and chatting which went louder the more people visited your tower. The more elevators you had the more elevator sounds you could hear. These may be very small things but the immersion they build up is incredible. There is sadly nothing in Project Highrise that reminded me of this cozyness that let me feel that my tower is alive.All in all I can't recommend Project Highrise right now. If you're into challenging simulation or managing games that hook you for many days, wait or look for something else. You will see everything that project highrise has to offer in about 5 hours and there is almost no replayability.
Was this review helpful?
Did you ever play the original
Sim Tower?
If so, that might make you a bit of a fossil like me, but you can rejoice in that Project Highrise is a VERY worthy successor - perhaps THE successor we've been waiting for.
The premise is the same: remain profitable while building bigger and better rooms in a tower-shaped space (both above and below ground).
This is not a game about designing nice architecture, but a strategy game of balancing the best number of rooms with services and accessibility to keep your tenants paying rent, the building maintained, and the elevators fast!
The primary objective is simple: make money.
In Sim Tower, this same goal limited the scope and scale of the game (you basically built until you'd built everything and made money) and Project Highrise is no different in sandbox mode.
There are also scenarios you can play which increases the variety of gameplay.
Basically, the developers have taken the concept and expanded it in every way possible to give the game more longevity than its predecessor, but in essence, this is one of those games where you will likely have most fun building, then scrapping your game to start over (rinse and repeat ad infinitum...).New to this neglected genre of building management are more granular levels to micro-manage: business types to accommodate (not just 'offices') and who won't thank you for being placed among too many competitors, the need to incorporate often-expensive building and business services that each occupant requires - as well as all the primary utilities, there are money-winning goals to aim for (in the guise of contracts) and a decent level of micro-management for anyone who likes to tweak individual tenant rents, sift through statistical reports and such.
The developers have made a great job in recreating the Sim Tower experience in 21st century clothing with the kind of management and strategy we expect in games today.While this game sits largely in the 'casual' game genre, expect to lose quite a few hours to it.
Recommended for all tycoon fans!
A must-buy to fellow aging Sim Tower fans!
Was this review helpful?
The game doesn't feel very complete yet, as you really don't have much to do just a few hours in, which is quite sad.I'd say hold off on your money for now, and see if things don't improve in the future.
Was this review helpful?
While the game is really polished and the graphics are nice, the game needs more depth and complexity. It just seems to me that the game is just a chain of requirements (A requires B and B requires C). There is little management. I hope the devs still improves the game. Right now, the price is too steep.
Was this review helpful?
Was looking forward to this game but after having built 2 towers I don't know if I will keep playing it. The interesting strategic decisions are very few. You can place all your services in the basement and offices, shops and apartments above ground. The only thing you have to consider is noise from shops and some of the office types, which I actually like. A recent patch reduced this effect recently so I hope it is not completely irrelevant now.What does not seem to matter is the distance from a service to the office/apartment in need of that service. When you have figured out the noise problem, people do not move out very often, so the game becomes easy and money keeps rolling in every night.Suggestions to the developer:- Make distance from services provider to service user important. Maybe a map view showing the service coverage (taking elevators or stairs into account)- A super hard mode where tennants move out more frequently if annoyed.- Daily payments to property tax as the tower increases footprint. (to reduce the late game money accumulation)- Each new tile you build should increase your maintenance costs. Surely it would cost more to maintain more square feet? - Higher towers should be more expensive to maintain than lower towers. Elevators should be more expensive the higher you go.- Add a window cleaning service with animated people hanging outside your tower (again more expensive-))The foundation for a good game is here, it just needs some more elements...
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
i loved this game and i won this game from comepttion so its very great game i hoped there is more content comng soon
Was this review helpful?
As a huge fan of the original Sim Tower from the 90's, I have been in love with this game since day one.
No longer are you restricted to having to figure out how to run a Windows 3 game on a current system!
Yeah, it gets repetitive, but I didn't buy it for a unique and captivating story.
Was this review helpful?
Great game.
Simtower in the twentieth century. The technical assistance from the provider is great.
They really attempt to see what the issues are and see if there if a fix on their end or if the problem lies in your own system if you have any issues.
Was this review helpful?
A really cool tower building game.
It lives up to the hype.
Was this review helpful?
Personally, I think Project Highrise is a wonderful tribute to SimTower. While not seemingly as techinically complex as SimTower, there is still a reasonable amount of planning and challenge involved with regards to placement of key facilities.I have found the major sticking point is your basement which houses all of the services that attend to your tower to be where I find myself stuggling for space most (have yet to find myself close to the height caps) BUT must also add that with proper planning this can be less of an issue (i.e. don't build an adundance of expensive luxury lots... they need far more services).While I can see that there is not much going for the end-game part of the game, where you don't have a lot more to achieve for your tower once you've unlocked and built the top-tier buildings, this tends to be the way for simulation games. Without something else to unlock or being restricted by room, you won't find much else worthy to pursue except perhaps trying to make your services and space use more effecient.However, after completing 3 separate towers in the 'endless'
mode I am enjoying the challenges of the 'scenarios' which restrict various aspects of the game that are available to you (just completed the apartments only challenge, which gave me a better understanding of how to plan for these buildings and not rely almost entirely on offices)All in all, if you loved SimTower, I believe you can get some very satisfying hours out of this title and is well worth the price tag.
Was this review helpful?
project highrise is a game where you try to build a tower.If u conserve money and not build it might be boaring. It is a good game but sometimes you might get board.(sorry about spelling)
I love this game so much I hope the person who made this adds holiday decorasions for halloween etc. and signs that show the name of your building
I like this.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 project highrise汉化 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信