she was backcloser tonight 歌词歌词

有一首歌词大约是不要去想明天,我们有一整晚,是英文歌,里面高潮部分有tonight,是男生唱的,_百度知道英语歌词翻译_百度知道教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2016&【 Live 2015 】【 英文 】【 2015 】
()Ooh! Get me away from here I'm dyingPlay me a song to set me freeNobody writes them like they used toSo it may as well be meHere on my own now after hoursHere on my own now on a busThink of it this wayYou could either be successful or be usWith our winning smiles, and usWith our catchy tunes, and usNow we're photogenicYou know, we don't stand a chanceOh, I'll settle down with some old storyAbout a boy who's just like meThought there was love in everything and everyoneYou're so naive!They always reach a sorry endAfter a while they always get itStill it was worth it as I turned the pages solemnly, and then更多更详尽歌词 在 With a winning smile, the boyWith naivety succeedsAt the final moment, I criedI always cry at endingsOh, that wasn't what I meant to say at allFrom where I'm sitting, rainFalling against the lonely tenementHas set my mind to wanderInto the windows of my loversThey never know unless I write'This is no declaration, I just thought I'd let you know goodbye'Said the hero in the story'It is mightier than swordsI could kill you sureBut I could only make you cry with these words'
()A mile and a half on a bus takes a long timeThe odour of old prison food takes a long time to pass you byWhen you've been insideDay upon day of this wandering gets you downNobody gives you a chance or a dollar in this old townHovering silence from you is a giveawaySqualor and smoke's not your style'I don't like this place'We better goThen I compare notes with your older sisterI am a lazy gett, she is as pure as the cold driven snowShe accepts my confessionWhat did you learn from your time in the solitaryCell of your mind?There was noises, distractions from anything goodAnd the old prison foodColour my life with the chaos of troubleCause anything's better than posh isolation1 missed the busYou were laid on your backWith the boy from the arab strapWith the boy from the arab strap更多更详尽歌词 在 It's something to speak of the way you are feelingTo crowds there assembledDo you ever feel you have gone too far?Everyone suffers in silence a burdenThe man who drives minicabs down in Old ComptonThe Asian manWith his love hate affairWith his racist clienteleA central location for you is a must as you stagger about making free with your lewd and lascivious boastsWe know you are soft cause we've all seen you dancingWe know you are hard cause we all saw you drinking from noonUntil noon againYou're the boy with the filthy laughYou're the boy with the arab strapStrapped to the table with suits from the shelter shopComic celebrity takes a back seat as the cigarette catchesAnd sets off the smoke alarmWhat do you make of the cool set in London?You're constantly updating your hit parade of your ten biggest wanksShe's a waitress and she's got styleSunday bathtime could take a while更多更详尽歌词 在
()Anthony walked to his death because he thought he'd never feel this way againIf he goes back to the house then things would go from bad to worse, what could he do?He wants to remember things exactly as he left them on that WednesdayAnd if there is something else beyond, he isn't scared becauseIt's bound to be less boring than todayIt's bound to be less boring than tomorrowHilary walked to her death because she couldn't think of anything to sayEverybody thought that she was boring, so they never listened anywayNobody was really saying anything of interest, she fell asleep She was into S&M and bible studiesNot everyone's cup of tea she would admit to meHer cup of tea, she would admit to no oneHer cup of tea, she would admit to meOh but her cup of tea, she would admit to no oneHilary went to the Catholic Church because she wanted informationThe vicar, or whatever, took her to one side and gave her confirmationSaint Theresa's calling her, the church up on the hill is looking lovelyBut it doesn't interest, the only things she wants to know is How and why and when and where to goHow and why and when and where to followHow and why and when and where to goHow and why and when and where to follow更多更详尽歌词 在 But if you are feeling sinisterGo off and see a ministerHe'll try in vain to take away the pain of being a hopeless unbelieverWhen she got back, her spirituality was thrown into confusionSo she got a special deal on rentingFrom the man at Rediffusion'Look at me! I'm on TVIt makes up for the shortcomings of being poorNow I'm in a million pieces', picked up for deliberationBy the people listening at homeBy the people watching on the tellyBy the people listening at homeBy the people watching on the tellyBut if you are feeling sinisterGo off and see a ministerChances are you'll probably feel betterIf you stayed and played with yourself
()I want the world to stop (I want the world to stop)Give me the morning (give me the understanding)I want the world to stop (I want the world to stop)Give me the morning, give me the afternoonThe night, the nightLet me step out of my shellI'm wrapped in sheets of milky winter disorderLet me feel the air again, the talk of friendsThe mind of someone my equalI want the world to stop…Tinseltown has followed me from Tinseltown toGrey adorable city by the docksGirls will walk in moving air the sun hangs low the girls don't careAs they paint themselves at dusk.更多更详尽歌词 在 I want the world to stop…Towns' and cities' populations up and growThe workers move to the suburbsIn between I watch and goI run along side rush hour traffic a prayer for every carI want the world to stop…I want to write a message to youEveryday at 10 o clock in the eveningYellow pearl my city isThis is your art this is your Balzac your Brookside and your Bach
()I'm glad to see youI had a funny dreamYou were wearing funny shoesYou were going to a danceYou were dressed like a punk but you are too youngto rememberGlad to see youI'm outside the houseI'm not thinking right todayI've got no energyI'm glad that you are waiting with meTell me all about your dayBreaking off is miseryI see a wilderness for you and mePunctuated by philosophyAnd a wondering how things could've beenI'm happy for youYou've made it hard for meI counted on your companyYou are staying with your friends tonightI'm feeling sorry for myselfI keep taking everything to be a signI'm happy for youNow I know this hurt is poisonToo sharp to be bledI'm sitting on my empty bedOn my empty bedAt night the fever grows it's pounding poundingI'd rather be in TokyoI'd rather listen to Thin Lizzy-ohWatch the Sunday gang in HarajukuThere's something wrong with me, I'm a cuckooScary moment, lovin' every momentI was high from playing shows更多更详尽歌词 在 We lost a singer to her clothesMy trouble raised its ugly headI was revealedAnd I was home in bedI was a kid againJesus told me, go after every coin like it was the last inthe worldAnd protect the wayward childBut I'm a little lost sheepI need my Bo PeepI know I need My Shepherd here tonightBreaking off is miseryI see a wilderness for you and mePunctuated by philosophyAnd a wondering how things could've beenI'd like to see youBut really I should stay awayAnd let you settle downI've got no claims to your crownI was the boss of youAnd I loved youYou know I loved youIt's all over nowI was there for youWhen you were lonelyI was there when you were badI was there when you were sadNow it's my time of needI'm thinking, do I have to plead to get you by my side?I'd rather be in TokyoI'd rather listen to Thin Lizzy-ohWatch the Sunday gang in HarajukuThere's something wrong with me, I'm a cuckoo
()Lying on my bed, I was reading FrenchWith the light too bright for my sensesFrom this hiding place life was way too muchIt was loud and rough round the edgesSo I faced the wall when an old man calledOut of dreams that I would die thereBut a sight unseen, you were pulling stringsYou had a different ideaI was like a child, I was light as strawAnd my father lifted me up thereTook me to a place where they checked my bodyMy soul was floating in thin airI clung to the bed and I clung to the pastI clung to the welcome darknessBut at the end of the night there's a green green lightIt's the quiet before the madnessThere was a girl that sang like the chime of a bellAnd she put out her arm, she touched me when I was in hellWhen I was in hellSomeone sang a song and I sang alongCause I knew the words from my childhoodIntellect, ambition they fell awayAnd they locked me up for my own goodBut I didn't mind, cause the silence was kindIt spoke to me in whispersThere was the sound of the wind and the cold cold dawn更多更详尽歌词 在 And the quiet hum of businessLet me dangle awhile in this waiting roomI don't need to go, I don't need to know what you're doingKnow what you're doingLying on my side you were half awakeAnd your face was tired and crumpledIf I had a camera I'd snap you nowCause there's beauty in every stumbleWe are out of practice we're out of sightOn the edge of nobody's empireAnd if we live by books and we live by hopeDoes that make us targets for gunfire?Now I look at you, you're a mother of twoYou're a quiet revolutionMarching with the crowd, singing dirty and loudFor the people's emancipationDid I do okay, did I pave the way?Was I strong when you were wanting?I was tied to the yoke with a decent blokeWho was stern but never dauntingAnd he told me to push and he made me feel wellHe told to me to leave that vision of hell to the dyingOh to the dying
()Sunbeam shone, mousy girl on the end pewYou'd stay home, oh if only they let youLe Pastie de la BourgeoisieMunicipal pool, you're a junior life saverBut you're friends are all serious raversLe Pastie de la BourgeoisieReading Judy BlumeBut you came too soonYou're too tall, much too tall for a boyfriendThey run and hide, from your buck tooth and split endsDon't be scared, like the books you've readYou're the heroineYou'll be doing fineWouldn't you like to get away?Bestowing the memory of good and evilOn the ones you left behindThe heartless swineAnd you love like nobody around you更多更详尽歌词 在 How you love, and a halo surrounds youLe Pastie de la BourgeoisieIn the Autumn coolSay cheerio to schoolListen Dear, I've been watching you latelyIf I said all these things you would hate meLe Pastie de la BourgeoisieAt the church bazaarI nearly went too farWouldn't you like to get away?Give yourself up to the allure ofCatcher In The RyeThe future's swathed in Stars and StripesWouldn't you like to get away?Kerouac's beckoning with open arms,And open roads of eucalyptusWestward bound}

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词baby tonight 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信