女生唱的英文歌有没有一首歌挺慢的英文歌副歌部分 girl是when you say love me you are 很

一首空灵轻快舒服女声英文歌记得经常有拉长音you~hu~听起来很舒服!_百度知道一首英文歌,男的唱的,当中有句just when you are,求歌名最近的刚开始挺快的,副歌部分挺慢的,刚开始好像有句her eyes her eyes
Bruno Mars 的 Just The Way You Are
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首女声英文歌 高潮部分唱的是:i wanna know how to feel like to be 什么 day by you第一句是 you say you love me 什么that you walking away you wanna hold my hand中间还有 you 什么me honey like you want me to stay you say you want me want me
CHIANOSKY - Walking AwayYou say you love meOne minuteThen you're walking awayYou wanna hold my hand baby,but you too scared to sayYou said you love me,love meThat you need me,need meYou don’t show it,I'll know itIf falling is so easy then why am i cryingIt’s not supposed to be like thisI wanna know my placeC’mon,invade my spaceWanna feel like am neededI’m needed by youI wanna know what it feels like to be haunted by you,Oh!I wanna know what it feels like to be wanted by you,Oh!You kiss me honey like you want me to stayLove is so hard to get but so quick to throw awayYou say you want me,want meThat you crave me,crave meThen show itI'll know itLike a moth to a flameIt’s not a game for the sameIt’s not supposed to be like thisI wanna understandWanna do what I canI wanna feel like am neededI'm needed by youI wanna know what it feels like to be haunted by you,Oh!I wanna know what it feels like to be wanted by you,Oh!Just touch and goBut give me,give meRunning so fast to know it (wanting to know)It’s not just a phase we cannot eraseWhat we had,what we had(eh eh eh)I wanna know (I wanna know) what it feels like to be haunted (I gotta know) by you,Oh!I wanna know what it feels (I wanna know) like to be wanted (I gotta know) by you,Oh!I wanna know what it feels like to be haunted by you,Ohhh!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌,电影主题曲,女生唱的,歌词应该是这样的 i get sing you wall_百度知道一首英文歌,男歌手声音很像贾斯丁比伯,开头好像是when you say love me, 高潮是_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 say yeah的一首歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信