又我们就在梦里相遇吧 你的笑容那么甜蜜 什么歌

歌词是心爱的姑娘就是你 你的笑容那么甜蜜_百度知道甜蜜蜜歌词_百度知道甜蜜蜜这首歌鹿晗_百度知道求助:《甜蜜蜜》歌词的英语翻译orz甜蜜蜜你笑得甜蜜蜜好像花儿开在春风里开在春风里在那里在那里见过你你的笑容这样熟悉我一时想不起啊在梦里梦里梦里见过你甜蜜笑得多甜蜜是你是你梦见的就是你在那里在那里见过你你的笑容这样熟悉我一时想不起啊在梦里在那里在那里见过你你的笑容这样熟悉我一时想不起啊在梦里梦里梦里见过你甜蜜笑得多甜蜜是你是你梦见的就是你在那里在那里见过你你的笑容这样熟悉我一时想不起啊在梦里
Happy you smile happily probably spend to open open in the spring breeze in the spring breeze see your your smiling face in there in there to be familiar with me for a while not to be able to remember in the dream in the dream see you in the dream happily to smile happily are like this you are you dream of are you see your your smiling face in there in there to be familiar with me for a while not to be able to remember see your your smiling face in the dream in there in there like this to be familiar with me for a while not to be able to remember in the dream in the dream see you in the dream happily to smile happily are like this you are you dream of are you see in there in thereYour your smiling face has been familiar with me not to be able to remember for a while like this in the dream
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码女的唱的就算相遇在梦里我也愿意是什么歌_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 嘴角的甜蜜符号什么歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信