为什么我steam上的gta5主线任务断了一打开可以登陆但是过两秒就断了,一直重连也一样

steam为什么有2个gta5,还一模一样,这是怎么回事?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:720,467贴子:
steam为什么有2个gta5,还一模一样,这是怎么回事?
支付宝付款了啊! 怎么...
游戏完整性也验证了 但...
我用支付宝支付的
我在淘宝买了个gta5,妈...
为什么安装游戏 然后分...
说是电脑上就能玩gta…我...
第一个58921第二个58504
有什么区别
怎么破事越来越多,先是60刀变成30刀,现在又变成两类?
追加cn区了..上面那个不准礼物只能cn激活
第二个消失了,不过我也带不动
和看门狗预购的时候一样 当时看门狗有四个购买选项 两个是未和谐两个是和谐版 最后只剩两个和谐版的啦
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Steam一周销量排行榜 《DOOM》再次登顶《GTA5》重回第二
文章作者:GHO 发布时间:日 16:09
Steam平台公布了最新一周(6月20号到6月26号)的销售排名,《DOOM》凭借着夏日特卖的东风重回榜首,无愧为2016第二季度最受欢迎游戏。而经典大作《GTA5》因为打折的缘故再次升至第二,可谓是经久不衰。上周榜首《黎明杀机》因为并没有在这次夏日特卖中给出足够大的折扣,所以下滑两位,屈居第三。
以下是具体排名:
1:《毁灭战士4(DOOM)》(↑8)
2:《GTA5》(↑4)
3:《黎明杀机(Dead by Daylight)》(↓2)
4:《辐射4(Fallout 4)》(新晋)
5:《反恐精英:全球攻势(CS GO)》(↓2)
6:《巫师3:狂猎(The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt)》(新晋)
7:《方舟:生存进化(ARK:Survival Evolved)》(↑3)
8:《武装突袭3(Arma 3)》(新晋)
9:《古墓丽影:崛起(Rise of the Tomb Raider)》(新晋)
10:《星露谷物语(Stardew Valley)》(新晋)
《DOOM》游戏截图
因为夏季特卖的关系,许多在此前已经跌出销量榜的游戏再次上榜。本期新晋的游戏有5个,分别为《辐射4》、《巫师3:狂猎》、《武装突袭3》以及《古墓丽影:崛起》和《星露谷物语》。这些游戏都是因为在夏日特卖中因为有较大的折扣而造成了销量的增加再度入榜。
【着迷网转载此文仅为传递更多信息之目的,绝不意味赞同其观点或证实其描述】
看完这篇文章,你的感受是?
数据统计中,请稍等!
该作者的其他文章:
其他人也在看to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Uplay&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Portuguese
Title: Watch_Dogs(TM)
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Jun, 2014
Purchases made in this region will only receive English, Japanese, Korean and Traditional Chinese subtitles with English audio.
Buy Watch_Dogs
Packages that include this game
Buy Watch_Dogs Complete
Includes 5 items:
Watch_Dogs - Access Granted Pack, Watch_Dogs - Bad Blood, Watch_Dogs - Conspiracy, Watch_Dogs(TM), Watch_Dogs(TM) - Season Pass
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
When we last checked , she’d been kicking around some new art concepts for the DedSec revolution. This month, she shares more about her background – where she came from, and where she’s going. In case you missed last month’s content, read it .
In her first post, Sitara’s got some thoughts on the melding of marketing and manipulation:
I know what marketing is. Everybody’s got something to sell, that’s life. But some of these “tech giants”, these hulking, bloated conglomerates? All they’re selling is a lie, and everybody’s stepping all over each other to buy in. Don’t do it. Open your eyes and you’ll be surprised what you see.
Recently I tried my hand at a take on Blume’s bullsh*t.
Too on-the-nose? Maybe. If you’ve got something better, give it a try. You can download the Blume logo here and remix it to your little heart’s content.
This next post features a throwback to one of Sitara’s earlier works from last month:
The finished piece from last month. What do you think?
Any of you working on a piece of DedSec art right now? I think these will add to you)
In her next post, Sitara talks about why she left Los Angeles for San Francisco:
Leaving L.A.
I used to live in LA. Didn’t know that, did ya? I’m an Angelina, born and bred. But then I moved north, to the San Fran Bay Area.
Don’t get me wrong, there’s a lot to love about LA. The real LA, not Hollywood. But I was looking for my people. Other geeks who cared more about the latest open source software to hit the hacker nodes than about the latest workout routine for a flat stomach. And yeah, I found that. I found friends, allies, brothers and sisters-in-arms. But I also found CEOs who found start-ups claiming that it’s all about the freedom to invent, but really, it’s just so they can sell them to bigger companies and get a dumptruck full of money.
I found brogrammers driving artists out of their lofts because they could pay more. That one’s completely ironic. You have these kids fresh out of college, getting jobs that pay them $60k minimum as a starting wage, who want to live in “authentic SF” where the artists live. But the artists don’t live there anymore. They can’t afford to. Because these kids are pushing them out.
I found tech giants greasing politicians’ palms for tax breaks and turning their heads the other way.
There’s a lot of good in the Bay Area, which is what makes it so infuriating watching all this shit happen. But then, that’s what DedSec’s for, right? Fighting back.
Sitara might use Nudle’s search engine, but she’s no fan of the tech company:
Let’s Talk About Gentrification, Baby
You can’t say the word “gentrification” without also saying “Nudle”.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ve heard that Nudle is fun to work for. That Nudle cares about the community (gag me). That the goddamn toilet seats at Nudle are heated (I s#*%^ you not—see what I did there?) That Nudle is the future!
Sure it is. It’s the future of those neighborhoods where families used to live. Where artists used to live. Where latinos and blacks used to live. Where the gay community used to live. Where rich little white boys live now. Nowhere near the actual Nudle offices, but that’s what the Nudle bus is for.
I have a friend who’s a Nudler. He gets paid well, but he sees it, too. He sees how Nudle and its fellow tech giants are crushing the local population. How San Francisco is becoming bland and generic. How Emeryville is becoming more expensive, forcing families to move further into Oakland. Crowding up the iron triangle even more than it was already. He’s also seen the streets of Silicon Valley fill with dude-bros who don’t give a damn about other people, so long as they have the latest smartphone.
He’s also seen what they do with their data. How they watch us, all of us. Even you. They track our internet footprints. They know before you do what’s going on in your life. Is convenience worth it?
In her next post, Sitara goes on an adventure with Josh and Wrench:
Short Bus
Got stuck behind the Nudle bus again. Ugh. Josh really, really wanted to go see the ENIAC exhibit at the Computer History Museum. He dragged me and Wrench with him. We decided to use Driver for the first time (it was surprisingly non-obnoxious, but I’m guessing it’s hit or miss depending on who you get).
Anyway. The museum’s down in Mountain View, so we had to take the 101 down. (Yes, I said “the” 101. I’m from LA. Sue me.)
We get stuck behind a Nudle bus that’s broken down just past the Dumbarton Bridge exit. So close, and yet so far. We’re sitting there on the freeway--which is like a parking lot and giving me flashbacks to the 405 in LA—for like an hour. There’s even one of those super-fast electric sports cars stuck right next to us. All I can think is screw this. Next time I’m taking CalTrain.
At least Wrench had fun flashing different emoticons at the other people stuck in traffic.
No!!! The Psychic Cleaners sign is gone! It was awesome. There was a cleaning business and a psychic in this one strip mall in Mountain View, and the shared sign was so perfect. I loved that sign! Always wanted to get a selfie with it. We stopped on our way back up from the museum to take a photo with the ScoutX app, and the sign was gone!
At least I can find pics of it when I search on Nudle. :-/
Sitara shares her thoughts about Congressman Thruss and !Nvite:
Mark Fucking Thruss
Mark Fucking Thruss has announced his intention to run for Congress. Again. How long has that dips*#^ been our congressman? Ugh! Have you seen this guy? Have you seen the way !Nvite is kissing his lily-white corrupt-congressman-a**? You know they’ll rig the election for him. Wonder what he’s promised them. Tax breaks? Ignoring labor laws? Privacy laws? Gotta be something big.
I will bet you they put their algorithms to work and figure out just how often to flash his face at you when you log in to !Nvite. They’ll figure out the optimum number of times you need to see his s*#^-eating grin before you’re ready to place your vote for him.
!Nvite is dangerous. They’re controlling the way people think. Manipulating people. Someone else has to see this, too? It’s not just me? Not just DedSec. Please tell me you guys see it!
For live updates and content from Sitara, you can follow her
directly (please note that it is in English only).
As always, feel free to create your own DedSec-inspired art and messages using our
and share them with us using hashtags #DedSecCreations or #JoinDedSec.
WATCH_DOGS(TM) COMPLETE EDITION
Experience Watch_Dogs - the phenomenon of 2014 - with the biggest edition ever!
As Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker, turn Chicago into the ultimate weapon in your quest for revenge.
In this Complete Edition, including the game + Season Pass, access a new game mode, weapons, outfits and missions and plays as T-Bone, the legendary hacker in a brand new campaign!
About This Game
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what’s happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
In Watch_Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (CTOS) – and it controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents.
You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy.
Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy…and more.
Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
HACK THE CITY
Watch_Dogs takes place in a fully simulated living city where, using your smartphone, you have real-time control over the city’s infrastructure.
Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city’s CTOS can become your weapon.
STREET JUSTICE
Living in inner city Chicago where violence is best answered by violence, you have the skills to take the fight to the streets. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or experience a shoot-out like never before with a physics simulation that rivals anything in the shooter category. Use a combination of shooting and hacking to gain advantage in any given situation.
The streets are designed for you to create your own plan of attack. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 traditional weapons.
HIGH OCTANE DRIVING
Ubisoft Montreal has partnered with studios such as Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to bring you a game bursting with horsepower. Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles, each with state of the art physics and handling, and explore the massive city while completing missions.
EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL
Disrupt, the all-new game engine dedicated to Watch_Dogs, uses advanced processing and graphics to deliver a stunning visual and an incredibly realistic experience. Disrupt gives you the power to affect the story, the city and the life of the population with your choices creating a ripple effect throughout the city.
DYNAMIC NAVIGATION
Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city’s ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
Discover new levels of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
STAY CONNECTED WITH A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Take your experience beyond the console with a groundbreaking, real-time, companion game. This innovative mobile platform allows players to connect and compete with friends, even when away from their home console. The Watch_Dogs companion game delivers revolutionary dual-screen gameplay that enables you to play from anywhere, at any time.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon
HD 5770
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700
AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel(R) Iris(TM) Pro HD 5200
Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Eight core - Intel Core
i7- GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700
AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel(R) Iris(TM) Pro HD 5200
(C)2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Watch Dogs, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(207 reviews)
(17,511 reviews)
Review Type
All&(17,514)
Positive&(11,074)
Negative&(6,440)
Purchase Type
All&(17,514)
Steam Purchasers&(17,511)
Key Activations&(3)
All Languages&(17,514)
Your Languages&(8,615)
Display As:
Most Helpful
8,612 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Watchdogs is a very loosely &cyberpunk& GTA clone where you play the part of Aiden Pearce a creepy uncle who can hack stuff with his phone and spends his days moaping and whining about his niece wearing a big coat that doesn't have a pocket big enough for a spare mobile phone battery. Theres a bunch of other bland characters too that I couldn't care less about, I can't even remember their names, in fact I hope they all die at the end so they are not in the sequel... Wait, there's a sequel? It feels like a good open world game at first and you have the ability to hack pretty much anyone elses phone as well as things like traffic lights which at first is fun and novel. Everything in the city is connected to an evil computer network called Uplay that you have to &hack& with a system so realistic it rivals the 1995 movie Hackers for realism. Set in a near future version of Shitcago where everyone is watched 24/7 and the police are armed with guns and kill on sight.. (Kinda like a modern version of every major cities police force and it's easier to program something to just shoot). The open world is like most open world games: a pretty picture you can't interact with, just endless boxes with nothing inside, the map is on a grid so even that isn't interesting. Theres some activities dotted around the map but theres only a few and they quickly become repeatative. Driving is a major part of gameplay: going to and from activities, avoiding the filth etc. unfortunately the driving system is a modified version of the flying from superman 64. Someone recently criticised me for only doing &bad& reviews and told me to try the DLC but after installing, loading and playing again it felt like a chore, it's not a fun, immersive or intriguing on any level... Find a positive thing to say... Erm, it works? It's a console game so don't expect it to run great on all machines. However the first time I played this years ago on release it ran fine on my old rig, which was pretty much an Opperdoezer Ronde 3000 however looking at other reviews on here people have had trouble recently so I think I was just lucky there, plus you have to have Uplay, so I guess theres.. nothing... positive there either. I would apologise for another &negative& review but the only people that should apologise are Ubisoft, I don't care if it's trendy to dislike Ubisoft, I don't need encouragement by society... Ubisoft do that themselves.They failed to exploit the potential of this kind of game, cyberpunk and open world could be an awesome combination but the people who made this clearly have no knowledge about that kind of thing and like a lot of corporate games it lacks love, Ubisoft were just jumping on a band wagon. It feels a lot like a corporate game: No passion, loads of hype, carefully recorded trailers and screenshots to make the game look as cool as possible with a different reality after purchase. A good game will sell itself and this is not a good game.
I invited a friend round to play it about 3 months ago, he owns an xbox one so only really experiences that. The first thing he said to me when starting this game was &Look at those bricks& referring to a building wall in game. After that it was all &wow&
&????ing hell&.
But I must admit even with a 980ti 6gb
it still lags a noticable bit when driving.
This is a very generous thumbs up. Haven't really got into the story. This is just a graphical perspective.i7 4770k at 3.5, 16 gb ram at 1333 mhz, GTX 980ti, bog standard wd hard drive with 1 tb
it is aamazing
Worth to buy!! good game but just easily be hacked while exploring in free roam lol
This is not a PC game, the mouse controll (movement) in this game is just awful. I really hope that whoever was in charge of PC controls in this game got fired. In this game the mouse acceleration seems to be working in negative way (the faster you move your mouse the slower it will go), this makes the game almost impossible to play(aim accurately at enemies or react quickly to enemy fire). Furthermore the aim assist is forced, which makes aiming with mouse at enemies even worse. Another issue with mouse control is random slowdowns/speedups, which make you miss even more shots. It's like the game shows you the middle finger everytime you try to use a mouse. The only way to play this game is with a controler, which defeats the purpose of even playing a third person shooter on PC. And yes I did try all the available fixes online, like editing the config file, it just doesn't work, the aim with mouse in this game doesn't feel right at all.
Product received for free
Story - Not GreatGameplay - Very GoodGraphics - Good, but over-hypedDriving - Pretty badPrice - just a little too muchReccomended at around 33% discount, but fine if you have lower standards, like me.
A friend, DontBlink+_-UrDead, recommended Watch_Dogs.I played about one hundered hours and really enjoyed the game. Set it to the side for a few months, jumped back into it and WOW! It still made me laugh and grin!This game is a freakin blast of a good time!We are all wireless but the strings are still attachedOf course by now we all know what Watch_Dogs is all about and it is like GTA (which I never cared for) with an added twist. Hacking and THATS what sold me on this game and has kept me hooked.We better stop, hey, whats that sound? Everyone look what's going down.Whats extremely cool about WD is the people, the environment, the city. When I first began WD I knowtist the people in the streets were skittish. Somtimes over reacting to my simple movements. I figured the devs really goofed up on making that aspect.Then it dawned on me. Since we are trying to avoid or find the opposing player, use the city to flush them out! So I put on the headset, turned up the volume and the idea WORKED!What ever you are doing while playing WD, pay attention to the ambience of the city. Any out of place noise like a trash can falling over. A car skidding. Rattling of a chainlink fence. People yelling, &Watch it!& or &What is your problem!?!& Odds are it very well could be an opposing player.Although....What are you doing Dave? I cannot allow that to happenSo I figured my idea of listening and keeping an eye on things to flush out the other player was a sure shot idea. Well, sort of....I'm guessing the Devs anticipated us players figuring the whole, &listen to the city& idea and made Chicago almost seem realisticlly alive. The AI of the environment sometimes fools me to believe that it is a real player when it's not.Just one example: I was travling down the street in a car, pulled over to check on things and a car pulled up next to me and stopped. FOR NO REASON! I figured it was a player trying to hack me! I shot the car and the driver and it turned out to be an NPC, causing the entire police force to chase me down.This will require a player to &learn the city&. Pay attention to whats going on and see if you can pick out the opposing player.Hackers! Dang it!You will encounter &Hey! Thats not fair!& moments when others set them selfs in an alley way. Or perched on an inaccessible sniper position to easily one shot you and then there's my favorite, drive by in an Icecream truck and hack you. I really believe this is intentional. If it wasn't, there would not be so many places to hide and there are a lot of them! So turn the tables on those people and make THEM say, &Hey! Thats not fair!& Because, this is a)Watch_Dogs: The Ultimate Cat And Mouse Game!This game is the best to have fun attempting to out wit the other person. Keep your calm, know the city, stop and look both ways before crossing. It may save your life. Seriously.Waiting for Watch_Dogs 2
I get it, its a good idea, but it needs soo much more. drive down stree and a car loads right infront of you. like it could be better, but i like it. i need the next one
it ????ing sucksnot reallyit's okay
Me senti um hacker apertando Q10/10
3 people found this review funny
Had the potential to be something much better, unfortunately, Ubisoft and hype happen.Despite the bad performance, sloppy controlls and s**tty, s**tty driving, it's still worth picking up on a 50% discount.
Was this review helpful?
I Played 100% & I didn't see any Dog - Please Help !
Was this review helpful?
This is a great game, with great mechanics! You can play the game in 3 difrent ways: Battleing, Assasining or Hacking!So this game has to offer something for anyone. Looking forward to the second one!
Was this review helpful?
not as bad as everyone said it was
Was this review helpful?
Watchdogs is a mixed bag, but is ultimitely is a good game to me. I enjoy it despite its setbacks, and there are some big ones. But first, let's go over what is good. (Note: I beat this game on PS3, so my playtime is about 5-6 hours more)PositivesThe biggest thing I love about this game is the hacking. It's original and unique compared to games like GTA. It's done well, and is executed in a clever way, though I wished there were more actual hacking actions you could do. The open world of Chicago is large and done well with great detail and a little bit of variety. The cover system is smooth, and the guns are easy to shoot and control, and sound nice, which is always good when you're murdering people. There's also great animations. Aiden, the protagonist, has difference animation sets when he's out of combat and in combat. There's fun street games like the ball and cup game, which I get addicted to playing after I start playing. The story missions are pretty good, and are the best part of this game, my notable favorite being the prison mission.NegativesUnfortunately, that's about where it stops. Now it's time for the negatives. The worst thing a PC game can have is unopimization, and this game suffers from that. I am past the recommended specs, yet I only get around 40 FPS with dips into the mid 30s when I'm maxed out. I have to lower everything down to High and Medium, sometimes Low, to get a stable 55-60 FPS, which is
frustrating. There was even some graphical downgrades, and it's still this laggy? Luckily, I run a mod that re-enables graphical effects that were disabled due to downgrading and even adds some graphical enchancements. It's called
if you're interested. Anyways, back on topic. The main protagonist, Aiden, is rather dull and shallow. You never really learn about his past except for what the game's story is based off of. I barely cared about him the whole game. He's just some dude in a trench coat that can hack things. That's about it. The side missions feel more like padding and are very repetitive. The gang hideout missions are great, but the others aren't, and are the main side missions that repeat in formula very often. The driving in this game is stiff and slippery. You'll find yourself slamming walls early on. Even when you get the hang of it, you'll still slam into walls every now and then. GTA V is extremely superior when it comes to driving. The story is average, and the ending is abrupt.SummaryAlthough there are more negatives than positives, I still think this game is worth it on a sale! It's fun, and I enjoyed it the whole way through. I got the complete edition of this game, which includes the season pass and deluxe edition content during the Summer Sale 2016 for $14, which is actually a steal. That's a VERY good price.Should you buy it? On a good sale, especially one like mine!
Was this review helpful?
Watch Dogs is an OVERALL good game, though it could be heaps better but couldn't any game. Well, when I started playing I couldn't play because it was so bloody bugged out which made me pretty much dislike the game until the point of me bleeding out my eyes. but as months passed I decided to have another crack at it, and you know what? BUGS, CRASHES. So I ended up getting a new PC and playing Watch Dogs it about 3 months after that. And It was pretty good. I did like the story, I enjoyed hacking into things going into the clubs. You know, you usual. The Only thing that really bothered me was that in cutscenes I couldn' only the music. But all well at least Ubisoft didn't forget to put in subtitles! My overall ratting would probably be 7.5/10Mainly the story and those TRAINS in multiplayer!!
Was this review helpful?
Awesome game! So glad I was finally able to play. Such an immersive world and so many side missions, you could play this game for years!
Was this review helpful?
If you haven't played this game yet, then you didn't follow the years of hype that led up to this game's release, which means that a majority of the complaints you hear about this game wont be relevant to you. Watch_Dogs is a game with a mediocre story and repetetive side missions, but it contains some of the most enjoyable stealth gameplay I've seen outside of Deus Ex. I'd say definitely give this game a shot.
Was this review helpful?
Good combat, decent story, lots of sidequests. With &The Worse Mod& installed this game also looks really pretty. Pick it up during a sale for sure.
Was this review helpful?
This is one of my favourite games.1. Very good graphics2. The story is really good3. Car damage would be more realistic :)4. Too many hackable devices around, maybe (I think 50% of these would me more than enough)5. Optional missions are boring, actuallyI would recommend this game and already have pre-ordered the sequel. :)Also I would recommend Bad Blood DLC. It is short, but very good too.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Watch_Dogs
Watch_Dogs Complete
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 gta5 steam 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信