我愿意吃火锅的英语怎么写说的

我愿意吃最苦的味道翻译成英语怎么说
黎越践踏丶170
I prefer the taste of the most bitteri want a whole world of candy,to taste the most bitter thing.我要全世界的糖果,用来品尝最苦涩的事情.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i like the taste of bitter
I would rather eat the bittest taste.
Willing to eat the most bitter taste
I will taste the most bitterness
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
说我愿意的英文
英文翻译di que si:&&&&try to persuade:&&&&I; me:&&&& be ready:&&&& i do(ch ...:&&&&i could be the one:&&&&i would like to:&&&&and you would if i would:&&&&i prefer western food
例句与用法. . . i was ready to give anything and everything for you我才说我愿意为你牺牲一切I was ready to give anything and everything for you我才说我愿意为你牺牲一切Well , it would be . . . . i mean , i ' d like to那么就… …我是说我愿意… … And days of auld lang syne for auld lang syne , my dear抬头看著雨丝和你在那天还未说我愿意Well , it would be . i mean , i ' d like to那么就我是说我愿意A " that i should renew my promise of remaining tranquil ?莫雷尔问道“希望我重新向您申明一遍,说我愿意平心静气地等待吗? ” If you want to express your own feelings strongly about a job , either positively or ne . g . atively , you can say : i ' d love to do that如果你想表达你对某个工作的强烈感情,不论是肯定的还是否定的态度,你可以说我愿意做这个工作This year , when i registered for the 4 - day retreat in london , i just told the contact person that i would like to help with the work during the retreat or before , but i did not join a particular working group今年,我报名了在伦敦举行的禅四,我只跟联络人说我愿意在禅四前或禅四期间帮忙工作,并不限定哪一工作组。 Then she said she d forgot her testament , and left it in the seat at church between two other books , and would i slip out quiet and go there and fetch it to her , and not say nothing to nobody她问我肯不肯替她做件事,并且不告诉别的人。我说我愿意。她就说,她把她的圣经忘了带回来了,是放在教堂里的位子上了,这位子在另外两本书的中间。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
说我愿意的英文翻译,说我愿意英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译说我愿意,说我愿意的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 我愿意 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信