lost you,my heart was broken–broken查中文

CRAPPYPASTA – For those pastas that are smelling less than fresh…Broken wings,____heart.A.jumping B.broken C.beating D.flying谢谢了,参考句子:Though I lost my hands,I still have my legs.Though my wings are broken,my heart still can fly.
浔子酪犯43
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Her boyfriend died in her arms, but that’s just the beginning of the story…
Updated 06/13/2014 | 12:40 PM EDT
Share This
Tweet This
This post is part of , curated by Colin Balfe
If you have a photo you’d like to share with us, send it to . We may share your photos with TheBlaze and Glenn Beck audiences and across all of our platforms , , Facebook and Twitter.
“In January of 2013 my boyfriend died in my arms. I woke up early to write a paper and he was going into cardiac arrest. He stopped breathing right as I called 911. I got him off the bed and did CPR until the paramedics came bursting into our room and shocked him back to life. A week, two hospitals, and more procedures than I can count later he was finally awake, alert, and recovering from getting a defibrillator implanted in his chest. It was the first time he really was himself and I was the happiest girlfriend in the world. The picture is of our first dance at our wedding just over a year later. That day was the best day I could ever hope to imagine. He is mine, he is healthy and he is not stuck in a bed anymore!”
In five minutes or less, keep track of the most important news of the day.}

我要回帖

更多关于 my heart is broken 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信