中文72dj舞曲网全中文串烧歌词藏在梦里面

我在梦里梦的全都是你,这是哪一首歌的歌词_百度知道求一首中文舞曲_百度知道一首英文歌曲的歌词
一首英文歌曲的歌词
歌名:Around the world 大意:环绕世界,谁有中文歌词?
补充:不是这个啦,歌词有:从世界各地拿来调料,做美味晚餐,···从西海岸到东海岸,捡美丽的贝壳。歌曲在我的空间--音乐收藏里。
I've been around the world 我曾经环游世界 Hey, hey I've been around the world 嘿,我曾经环游世界 Hey, hey In the kitchen where I'm cooking what is good for me 嘿,我为自己在厨房烹调 Spices from the globe 香料来自全球 Little by little it's the finest meal 渐渐的只是一顿饭 It's appetite for hope 希望能有胃口 come and see You mix it all together in your dreams 来看看你在梦境里将它们混合 Ingredients from the seven Seas and I'm realizing things ain't what they seem 成分来自7大洋,同时我认识到事情并非他们想象中那样 That's the riddle of it That's the spirit of it 那里有迷惑 那里有精神 That's the power of life 那里有生命的能量 I've been around the world (Round the world) 我曾经环游世界 And I've seen it all (Seen it all) 同时,我也曾经看到了一切 I've been around the world (Round the world) 我曾经环游世界 The sun will always rise and fall 太阳照常升起和日落 I've been around the world (Round the world) 我曾经环游世界 And I want you to see (Seen it all) 而且我希望你会看见(看见一切) I've been the only girl (Round the world) 我曾经遇到一个女孩 All surrounded by mystery 神秘包围了周围 In the living room I'm cleaning up from top to floor 在起居室,我从最高那层楼开始打扫 the place I love the most 我最爱的地方 The wall is covered up with all my souvenirs 墙壁上盖满了我的纪念品 I've got from coast to coast,come and see 我一个接着一个海岸的收集它们,过来看看 You mix it all together in your dreams 你在梦里将它们混合在一起 Ingredients from the seven Seas and I'm realizing things ain't what they seem 成分来自7大洋,同时我认识到那些不是他们想象中那样 That's the riddle of it That's the spirit of it 那是迷惑所在 那是精神所在 That's the power of life 那是生命的能量 I've been around the world (Round the world) 我曾经环游世界 And I've seen it all (Seen it all) 而且我曾经看到一切 I've been around the world (Round the world) 我曾经环游世界 The sun will always rise and fall I've been around the world (Round the world) 太阳照常升起和日落 我曾经环游世界 And I want you to see (Seen it all) 同时,我希望你看见(看见一切) I've been the only girl (Round the world) 我曾经环游世界 All surrounded by mystery 神秘围绕一切 I'm still coming around I keep chasing dreams 我依旧回来,我不放弃追逐梦想 Girl, I keep coming around 女孩,我会回来 Hey, Hey I keep coming around And I can never stop 嘿,我依旧回来,并且不会停止 Girl, I keep coming around Cause if I do I'll walk Around around around the world I've been around the world (Round the world) 女孩,我会回来,因为,只要我这么做,我将会不断的环绕世界,我曾经环游世界 Hey hey (Seen it all) I've been around the world (Round the world) 嘿(看见一切)我曾经环游世界 All surrounded by mystery I've been around the world (Round the world) 神秘环绕一切 我曾经环游世界 And I've seen it all (Seen it all) 我曾经看见一切 I've been around the world (Round the world) 我曾经环游世界 The sun will always rise and fall Round the world 太阳照常升起和日落 环游世界
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (3)
Every day we rocked a diffrent nationwe did the best they call it a sensationwe engaged the girls around the worldSo many times we're crossed the deepest oceansA super fan ,conquered their emotionsMan we showed them girls around the worldWe've been around the world in million timesWe've seen a lot of faces ,flashes and lightsUnder the purple skyParis to norderneywe've been around the worldUS5 goes around the worldAnother night they said there was emotionsThey said our show is like some big explosion,They have never heard around the worldWe gave our best and shared some special moments,Oh many fans to feel gave us so much joy,We've had them girls 'round the worldWe've been around the world in million timesWe've seen a lot of faces ,flashes and lightsUnder the purple skyParis to norderneywe've been around the world
太阳的亲吻---那么的强烈 以至于我都无法眨眼我宁愿它的光芒射入眼睛---就好似奇异的饮品收音机播着音乐---那首歌我从未听过我不知道该说些什么了---噢~这不可以用另一个词来表达就像---啦啦啦啦啦---它传遍了这个世界就像---啦啦啦啦啦---它存在于世界各地就像---啦啦啦啦啦---每个人都在歌唱啦啦啦啦啦---钟声现在响了起来啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦这间空屋子---我的灵感发源地不再等着去听那首曲子---那首萦绕于耳际的曲子这美妙的旋律---你欲于我同唱啦啦啦啦啦---音乐就是这把钥匙现在夜色隐退---却仍会周而复始地出现内心深处---我渴望自由我不知道要做什么了---也不能向你解释什么我不知道要说什么了---噢~这不可以用另一个词来表达就像---啦啦啦啦啦---它传遍了这个世界就像---啦啦啦啦啦---它存在于世界各地就像---啦啦啦啦啦---每个人都在歌唱啦啦啦啦啦---钟声现在响了起来啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦太阳的亲吻就像---啦啦啦啦啦---它传遍了这个世界就像---啦啦啦啦啦---它存在于世界各地就像---啦啦啦啦啦---每个人都在歌唱啦啦啦啦啦---钟声现在响了起来啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦---啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
英文的如下:the kisses of the sun - were sweet i didn't blinki let it in my eyes - like an exotic drinkthe radio playing songs - that i have never heardi don't know what to say - oh not another wordjust - la la la la la - it goes around the worldjust - la la la la la - it's all around the worldjust - la la la la la - and everybody's singingla la la la la - and now the bells are ringingla la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la lala la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la lainside an empty room - my inspiration flowsnow wait to hear the tune - around my head it goesthe magic melody - you want to sing with mejust la la la la la - the music is the keyand now the night is gone - still it goes on and onso deep inside of me - i long to set it freei don't know what to do - just can't explain to youi don't know what to say - oh not another wordjust - la la la la la - it goes around the worldjust - la la la la la - it's all around the worldjust - la la la la la - and everybody's singingla la la la la - and now the bells are ringingla la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la lala la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la lathe kisses of the sunla la la la la - it goes around the worldjust - la la la la la - it's all around the worldjust - la la la la la - and everybody's singingla la la la la - and now the bells are ringingla la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la lala la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
QQ空间领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号叶灵 难道这是在梦里歌词十首好听的中文歌曲_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
十首好听的中文歌曲
上传于||文档简介
&&十​首​好​听​的​中​文​歌​+​歌​词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便