warframe天刀表情动作怎么做用

Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
The Silver Grove: Update 1 is here with TennoGen!
The Silver Grove: Update 1 is here!
Tenno! Launch Warframe through Steam to gain access to the Steam Market to purchase the latest TennoGen skins and support community creators!
If you are a content creator we will be giving you your skin, so don't buy your own item!
For full Update notes, see here:
is jackel gliched for me? i kept shos not doing anything when the leg hp goes to 0
General Discussion
Your favorite Warframe villain ?
Mine is the famous Vay Hek (DEATH ! DEATH ! DEATH ! DEATH ! TO THE TENNO !)
I really like his dictator personality, especially when you're fighting him and he says &I'm too important for this non-sense&. Even if we counter his evil plans to whipe us out ...
General Discussion
Workshop Item
Nymphaea Syandana&
NEKROS PRIME ACCESS IS HERE
Nekros Prime and the newest Prime Gear have arrived
Harvest the souls of the dead and summon an army of fallen enemies to fight for you with Nekros Prime Access!
Get Nekros Prime Access now and make the newest Primes yours - instantly - including Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime, and exclusive Customizations only available through Prime Access!
NEKROS PRIME Death’s new master. Features unique Mod Polarities for extended customization.
TIGRIS PRIME An artifact of exquisite beauty. A weapon of deadly purpose.
GALATINE PRIME Only the Tenno were strong enough to wield this noble beast of a weapon.
URU PRIME SYANDANA Let these massive segments of interlinked gold and silver ripple down your Warframe’s back.
ACANTHUS PRIME ARMOR Cast a shadow of pure menace.
PRIME ACCESSORIES Add Exclusive Nekros Prime Avatars to your online presence! Speed up your in-game progress with 90-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.
DISCOUNTED PLATINUM Give your Platinum supply a boost at a great price.
Learn more about Prime Access now: http:// /prime-access
Workshop Item
THE SILVER GROVE IS HERE!
Go on a Quest for the new Titania Warframe and discover the secrets of the Silver Grove. Devastate your foes with new Weapons and mark their bodies with the new Glyph system. Experience a new Lunaro map, Fusion System and much more!
Highlights from The Silver Grove include:
NEW WARFRAME: TITANIA Trance your enemies with the mystical powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Titania. Overwhelm your enemies with swarms of butterflies, mesmerize and distract foes with shiny lures and morph into a deadly, flying fairy.
Titania’s Abilities:
SPELLBIND
Enemies fumble their weapons as they are whisked into the air. Nearby allies become immune to Status Effects.
TRIBUTE
Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor’s attacks are weakened.
LANTERN
Create a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting witless comrades and finally exploding.
RAZORWING
Shrink down and take flight, while razorflies attack nearby enemies.
NEW QUEST: THE SILVER GROVE New Loka has enlisted the Tenno to help protect a sacred forest from the Grineer camping around the sacred grounds.
NEW GENERAL FEATURES GLYPHS – Now you can place your mark around your environment using Glyphs! Show your foes you are close by or simply show off your favorite Warframe.
FUSION SIMPLIFICATION – We have made changes to the Fusion System to make it easier for you to upgrade your Mod collection. The introduction of the Endo System will remove the hidden complexity of Fusion.
NEW CUSTOMIZATIONS AND WEAPONS CUSTOMIZATIONS:
OPERATOR OUTFITS – Pick up the latest in Operator attire. Now available the vogueish Koppra Outfit and the unconventional Varida Outfit.
APOXYS SYANDANA – This malignant growth hangs elegantly on the shoulders of any Tenno. Complete this look by adding on the matching POX Weapon.
WEAPONS:
SARPA – Makes sweeping cuts punctuated by bursts of heavy gunfire.
POX – These festering sacs of pus and gas burst violently on impact. Complete this look by adding on the matching APOXYS SYANDANA.
LUNARO AND CONCLAVE ADDITIONS AND CHANGES NEW LUNARO ARENA – Challenge your fellow Tenno to a game of Lunaro in the new Steel Meridian themed Map. This arena built by Steel Meridian troops features a sideways net and mid-field ramps.
PRE-GAME WARMUPS – Warm up in a game of Lunaro while you wait for more players to join.
GAMEPLAY IMPROVMENTS – Experience new gameplay improvements including a dedicated 'pass' button and the ability to guard while holding the Lunaro.
VOLUNTEER SERVERS AND MATCHMAKING IMPROVEMENTS – Matchmaking improvements and the introduction of volunteer servers means you -- along with your teammates and adversaries -- will experience even smoother and more consistent Lunaro gameplay.
WEAPON SKINS – New Conclave Weapon Skins are available for Karak, Kraken, Akstiletto, Tipedo, Glaive and Soma.
Infested eximus sorties be like&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Nekros, Tigris, Galatine Prime's farm location
I made this list because it's a headache to refer back and forth from the droptable. You're welcome.
All Rights Reserved To Digital Extremes. &
68 ratings
best shotgun now ?
best prime and non-orime shotgun now ?
General Discussion
Screenshot
How to become a beyblade
A simple guide on how to become the ultimate beyblade warframe. I highly recommend you to do this when you reach mid-game and higher&
53 ratings
N E K R O S
P R I M E&
Workshop Item
Oberon Alberich&
Workshop Collection
The Number Series&
Drawing Ash&
Excalibur&
Voltman the pepsiman&
Galatine Prime - Complete Guide
My personal build for the Galatine Prime weapon, since some people from my clan and friends asked for it and found it really useful, I thought I'd share some of my knowledge with everyone else out there, someone might find it useful.
The guide features a ...&
Warframe : How to Kek with style&
Why is everyone silent now in co-op missions?
Noticed an unsettling trend in my recent missions: There is zero player interaction in the chat, its essentially a race to the finish or basically just huddling in a frost bubble going pew pew every 15 seconds are so. Normally some light conversation occu...
General Discussion
Warframe - Tigris Prime OP Bleed build - 1 Forma&
лут с реликвий | relic loot
Список вещей,выпадоющих с каждой реликвии.
Просто
нагло упер
скопировал для общего пользования с
для более удобного доступа.
p.s. для более удобного поиска используйте
34 ratings
Workshop Collection
Waframe [Fan Art , Skins]&
[Musique] Swagg of Warframe : Kikipitchi Song&
5 of 5 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
1,537.8 hrs on record
For a F2P game, I am proud to say that I have been part of the community for a few years. Digital Extremes has put tons of effort and hours into the game to make it enjoyable and playable, even with the minor bugs that pop up every so often. A solid game w however, if you just want to have a game where you can be a &space ninja& that guns down, slices, and murders everything then look no further. Whether you enjoy solo play or team play, Warframe is a game that fits all needs. Even though there is an optional in game payments, it is not necessarily a pay to win. All items, warframes, weapons, and companions are farmable in the game. The use of actual money isn't to make you overpowerd, it is more or less a way for you to get whatever it is you want without the farming (did I forget to mention that there is a lot of grinding in this game for stuff? HUh.... only downside).
61 products in account
Suggetion idea?
simple term making into just caveman in list suggetion
- Halberd (story in the dynasty to be noted true is Lu Bu use long halbert and killed like 1k of ppl in war, basicly I am planning to cosplay as Lu Bu, so lets make this as heavy weapon)
- Spear (for...
General Discussion
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
470.7 hrs on record
ProsEasy to jump in and play, but still very deepGood progression systemDoesn't force you to spend tons of money to enjoy the gameConsNo challenge later onTerrible and confusing new player experience
77 products in account
ぷれいん Warframe -- Darvo Corpus Bust (ALERT)&
How to make Boltace op
Welcome to my first guide.
Today, I'll show you how to make the Botlace op af BUT make sure you have at least 150 - 200 plat on standby because the mod used to mainly power the Boltace is Maiming Strike.
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
112.7 hrs on record
Played this game for about 20 years now and it's ight you know what i mean G, oi g2g sparking up zoot.
14 products in account
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: warframe的新手向游戏注册与安装教程
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
warframe的新手向游戏注册与安装教程
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看