infinitywars 不花钱高阶任务怎么过

infinitywars_infinitywars吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:82贴子:
infinitywars
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Title: Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Sep, 2014
Play Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Hey folks. I’d like to lead off this update with a few major, systemic topics. Last month we ran a month-long IP boost event where IP gained was doubled in Ranked and Normal game modes. We extended that event a few extra days to line up with the most recent patch. We believe that the grind was a bit too hard before that. Therefore, we are keeping half of that boost active. The IP gained per match will now be increasing by 50% for the foreseeable future. This is active now -
please enjoy the increased card acquisition!
Ranked Leaderboard
As mentioned in previous announcements, it has been planned to work toward making the Ranked leaderboard reset on a more frequent basis. To start with, we will reset the boards one week from today, on September 8th. The duration of this first trial “season” will be one month. The current plan is to reset on the last day each month, GMT/IWT, but it is possible that this may change in the future. Prizes will be given based on position in the leaderboard, and these items will show up at the inventory screen. I still need confirmation on the first wave of prizes, I'll post them when I know more. Do know that we are making one change with this reset for now: Draws will not be subtracting or adding any points.
Long-term we will be settled on a particular frequency - it is likely to be monthly. In the meantime we are going to monitor how the current points system in Ranked mode operates when it is built up and reset after only a month, before we consider adjusting the system further. Insofar we have had to look at the system from a standpoint of the leaderboard being active for far too many months, and we need to see it operate on a shorter timeline to make the right calls going forward.
Match Queue Times and Connection Issues
We’ve observed a lot of commentary on these two aspects recently. Despite putting a fix in for Draft matchmaking, for example, that mode is still giving some players a very long waiting period. These are cases where we have confirmed that multiple players were available, and the queue should be picking up players within ~5 minutes. Instead some players are experiencing 30-minute queues. As an aside, please keep in mind that matches are between two players in a peer-to-peer connection style. If one or both users have a poor internet connection - be it due to packet loss, an intermittent wi-fi signal and so on - there is not much we can do about the status of the ISP being used, routers and so on.
One reason we’ve determined is that IW might be getting hindered by a peer-blocking element of certain antivirus programs. Disabling this feature or at least whitelisting Infinity Wars has proven to remove the long queue times for some players, but not all. Several players have also reported connection issues when it comes to logging into IW, too. As a result, we’re looking at upgrading our server tech to try and help with both of these things. I don’t have a date for you, and when I know more I’ll provide an update on this front.
Campaign News
The next campaign is now closer to a feasible deployment. No date at this time, however I bring more good news with this: An additional faction campaign has been confirmed to follow behind this next one we are working on! That’s two more factions that will definitely be getting a 5-6 mission campaign to start with, including a free deck upon completion of all missions. Woohoo!
Rebellion Card Previews
More card previews? Sure! Two more cards were revealed at the tournament stream on Sunday, and I’ll share them here.
-----------------------
First, we have the Lost Knight. Previously with the Flame Dawn,
he now aligns with the Exiles. That arm..
Next, this is the Truth Seeper of Solace.
Definitely some mind's-eye stuff going on here.
The Latest Patch is here!
First off, we should mention the latest patch release! Version 2.1.1 introduces Wave 2 of the Rebellion set, 14 cards for a total of 22. There are also a large number of changes to draft picks, the addition of Simplified Chinese as a language option, and some bug fixes too. ****Click here to learn more about that.
New Community Moderators
Mods! I love mods. I use them in Skyrim, and Minecraft… oh, oops! Just kidding. I’m proud to introduce two players who have been with the community for a long time, as Community Moderators (or “Mods” for short). These two individuals are known as Hacker, and LargeNuggets ( who prefers his name typed in lowercase).
This role is voluntary, and we are starting with the above-mentioned players to help us begin renewed moderation efforts. As a baseline, Community Mods will help watch over the community and relay extra player reports and comments through myself and our staff team abroad. They’ll be hanging out in global chat with blue text when they type messages, being as helpful as they have been already with new players learning about Infinity Wars and how the game is played. They may also assist with things like the oversight of the Card Design Challenge, tournament hosting, and other stuff. In the future we may accept more players to this position. A sincere thank-you to LargeNuggets and Hacker!
DLC Sale Coming Up!
The Steam DLC for Martyr’s Bounty, Treasures of the Calamity and Wealthy Noble’s Lockbox are going on sale again! The discount will be at 50% of the regular price, lasting for two weeks. The sale will start today, August 23rd at 5pm IWT/GMT/UTC. The sale is expected to end on Tuesday, September 6th.
We have more news on the way in the next weekly update. For now, I leave you with some more card artwork from Rebellion’s third wave.
Do you like large, angry monsters? Of course you do.
The person on the end of that swinging chain must be pulling so much G-force that they could qualify to be an astronaut. I hope they have a jetpack….
And here’s one more, an Overseer, looking out over the land. What’s the story here?
“[While at the Australian EB Expo] Nothing even came close to the level of quality of Infinity Wars. It almost shouldn't have b it should have been in an open space, where everybody was guaranteed to walk by. The game deserved that level of foot traffic.”
“The single best designed digital card game on the market!”
“I have been waiting for a TCG like this for a long time.”
About This Game
Welcome to a unique trading card game that blends rich lore and artwork with innovative gameplay mechanics that are both simple to learn, and hard to master. Play with fully animated cards in 3D battlefields, and assemble decks from over 800 cards and 8 stylized factions. Choose any factions you like, in combinations or in full purity, and customize your strategy to your play style. Explore the strategic depth of simultaneous-turn gameplay in a number of PvP game modes and an expansive PvE campaign system. With unlimited card trading and rich reward systems, Infinity Wars Reborn is a genuinely free-to-play trading card game.
Unrivaled Strategic Depth - Outmaneuver your opponents with defensive and offensive posturing. With the simultaneous-turn mechanic, foresight and cunning will prove the difference between victory and defeat.
Fully Animated Artwork - Breath life into your trading card experience with 3D battlefields and over 800 beautifully animated cards.
Genuine Free-To-Play - Acquire all cards in the Infinity Wars Universe without ever needing to put money down. Earn cards simply by logging-in!
Rich PvP Game Modes - Craft your deck and take to the battlefield in ra draft decks and join Rift Runs to battle opponents with curated decks to explore new cards and ensure a level playing field for newer PvP players.
Robust PvE Campaign - Delve into the Infinity Wars lore with a 21-mission campaign spanning multiple factions and worlds.
Unlimited Card Trading - Build your decks with precision and engage the community with an unlimited card trading system.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 9 capabilities.
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 5 GB available space
Minimum:
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 9 capabilities.
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 5 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(126 reviews)
Very Positive
(2,751 reviews)
I've been playing Infinity Wars for about a week and 34 hours already! Can't even help myself. My first card game was Pokemon but let's face it, they just looked pretty. The game sucked. Yu-Gi-Oh! is first love But Konami killed it a while ago. The only way I've been able to get my card game fix is playing old GBA/Vita games. I played Magic for about a year. The game is deep and I respect the hell out of it but the lore didn't grab me. I didn't find myself invested in the cards. Hearthstone is fun but I needed something deeper.This game caught my attention a while ago but my Steam back list for games is..I'm sure you know all too well. It's a free to play game but I saw the content on sale so I decided to check it out to see if it was worth it. First of all, it is definitely not pay to win. It's git gud to win. A week in and you get a lot of cards through campaign mode and leveling u. I lucked out because I got some pretty awesome rare and epic cards. I've been getting better at deck building. I was getting my ??? kicked this morning and then I threw a deck together with the few factionless cards I have. I didn't have enough to make a factionless deck, so I combined it with the Dawn faction (or whatever its called) Took it for a test run, it drained my morale. I keep forgetting about morale. So I combine it with Genesis. Low morale costs and power up items. I am 7-2 with this deck as of now. My first lost taught me how to use the deck better. The 2nd loss showed me that I need more cards for this build. But still not bad for using cards given to you for free.But tomorrow is pay day and I'm definitely giving this game my money. I can already see myself putting 1000s of hours in. Some people say the content is over priced. But they put in all the hard work and released the game for free. Given you a method to play competitively without spending a dime. Even if you lose you still level up and get points. They have every right to price their content at whatever they like. I'm buying all of the items on sale but I'm buying 1 at full price. I think it's completely worth it for all the time I know I will put in it. But it will be the one and only time. After this I'm waiting for sales to come around again.
Great game, I really enjoy these card games I have played most all of them and I like the variety of playing several, but the problem is many feel the same like Hearthstone, and Magic clones, this game is different in a good way. I like the challenge as I am finishing up the campaign. It is tricky trying to figure out what your opponent is going to do and try and counter it. It is worth checking out, and the campaign is free to play.
This game truley is a masterpeice the free to play model they use is really good and if your serious about collecting the cards and building decks the cards are priced at very low cost. I come from Hearthstone so I can tell you you dont get much of anything at blizzard for your dollar. It is also really fun game to play community is strong on the forums as well. Give it a go you wont be dissapointed.Cheers Benny
a pokemon trading card game ripoff that's good.
This game is beautifull! I love this card game style and kinda pay to win style aswell! The sound track is awesome and...I love it! I will soon play the campaign and learn its story line and know why there is this crazy war going on!
I use to love this game,but bad coding,slow developement,and an all but assured slow demise for the game is holding it back.The community use to be one of the strong points for this game, but as you can see...it is slowly rotting away. There are quite a few umadbro types out there these days, and balance is simply out of whack. The best way to win, is by playing decks that are neither fun, nor inspiring.That said, the game is still solid, fun, and with quite a good community. It's just a few bad eggs spoil it for everyone, these sad narcissitic souls however will never be able to see how their actions affect other people.It is one thing to win overwhelmingly, which in it self isn't bad.It's another to take away another's ability to win in itself.--------P.s....games are meant to be fun, if your deck is only fun for you, and doesn't let your opponent actually play....looking at you mill decks, then maybe you should try playing bots. You'd get the same result but with less players quiting the game. Especially if you're doing this outside of ranked.
Pretty cool game
The DLC for this game costs ?56.46. That's the sale price. It costs more than most AAA games. Completely unrealistic expectations from the developers and an unethical attempt to extort money from their fanbase.
THIS IS NOT A PAY TO WIN GAME!!!anyone who reviews and says that is just not good at the game... you literally could play with a deck of the most common cards in the game and do very well in matches. you dont have to pay anything but if you get into it and want to its resonable. you will get a rare with each pack. ok thats just to clear the airthis game is very fun. its a thinking mans card game. it in no way ,at no time feels like its for little kids like some other card games do. its free to get started and has a story mode that gets you decks to start with and shows you the ropes.the story is super cool. i would love to see a rpg in this setting. all in all i have played this game alot.. ive spent about 50 bucks on it and dont regret it at all.
Best tcg game i ever play. No pay to win, you can get most card by just playing. there a good deck for starter. New devs are really turning the game better and doing a good job in my point of view. This game with skills, you can always win. You can try it out, it f2p there nothing to lose
4 people found this review funny
It's a very well done game.
Love the art and animation.
I like that there is a campaign, however, it is pretty poorly acted with ham-fisted dialogue.
I like the simulatanous gameplay a lot.
Where this game fails is it's additional purchases.
These are 'lightmare' points, which are exorbant.
The basic purchase ($1.xx) gets you 125 lightmare points...which buys absolutely nothing in the game.
The cheapest purchase that I could find was 150 lightmare points.
So why would they even bother putting this purchase level in.
They have some very interesting preconstructed decks but those cost something like 1750 lightmare points which translates to $25!
For 1 virtual deck?
I like to support 'free' games where possible, but this game is just too expensive.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
The DLC for this game costs ?56.46. That's the sale price. It costs more than most AAA games. Completely unrealistic expectations from the developers and an unethical attempt to extort money from their fanbase.
Was this review helpful?
Really good game as a Card Game. Differenet strategies, not only with card combos, but also with game mechanics. If you like to play card games, you should start, you won't regret it.
Was this review helpful?
Best tcg game i ever play. No pay to win, you can get most card by just playing. there a good deck for starter. New devs are really turning the game better and doing a good job in my point of view. This game with skills, you can always win. You can try it out, it f2p there nothing to lose
Was this review helpful?
I use to love this game,but bad coding,slow developement,and an all but assured slow demise for the game is holding it back.The community use to be one of the strong points for this game, but as you can see...it is slowly rotting away. There are quite a few umadbro types out there these days, and balance is simply out of whack. The best way to win, is by playing decks that are neither fun, nor inspiring.That said, the game is still solid, fun, and with quite a good community. It's just a few bad eggs spoil it for everyone, these sad narcissitic souls however will never be able to see how their actions affect other people.It is one thing to win overwhelmingly, which in it self isn't bad.It's another to take away another's ability to win in itself.--------P.s....games are meant to be fun, if your deck is only fun for you, and doesn't let your opponent actually play....looking at you mill decks, then maybe you should try playing bots. You'd get the same result but with less players quiting the game. Especially if you're doing this outside of ranked.
Was this review helpful?
This game is beautifull! I love this card game style and kinda pay to win style aswell! The sound track is awesome and...I love it! I will soon play the campaign and learn its story line and know why there is this crazy war going on!
Was this review helpful?
This game truley is a masterpeice the free to play model they use is really good and if your serious about collecting the cards and building decks the cards are priced at very low cost. I come from Hearthstone so I can tell you you dont get much of anything at blizzard for your dollar. It is also really fun game to play community is strong on the forums as well. Give it a go you wont be dissapointed.Cheers Benny
Was this review helpful?
Great game, I really enjoy these card games I have played most all of them and I like the variety of playing several, but the problem is many feel the same like Hearthstone, and Magic clones, this game is different in a good way. I like the challenge as I am finishing up the campaign. It is tricky trying to figure out what your opponent is going to do and try and counter it. It is worth checking out, and the campaign is free to play.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
While there may be some big name digital card games on the horizon that you hear people murmering about, it would be unwise to discount Infinty Wars because they are a smaller company. Infinity Wars takes the classic TCG genre that we know and love, and truly digitise it and make full use of the medium. This is not a Magic the Gathering clone that keeps track of the numbers for you. This is not a simple basic TCG built around your favourite MMO mythos. This is an actual strategic masterpiece that requires use of both advanced planning and bluffing mechanics.It is free to play, in the true sense of the word. At no point are you required to spend large amounts of money to get a collection started.
After two hours of the campaign, you should have enough cards to make a deck of any faction, and won a few free boosters along the way.
Meanwhile, you can acrue Infinity Points by playing, which are awarded win or lose.
You can then use these points to buy more boosters or enter the Rift Runs and win more cards! And there is a trading system already in place, so you can trade cards you do not want for those that you do without hoping to open the super mega mythic rare i-win card in a random pack! So while your collection would certianly grow if you spend money on the game, it is not impossible to walk away with a complete playset of everything without spending a cent!The point is, it's different to the other exciting games out there now, and risk-free and worth the look of anyone with even a passing interest in the TCG genre!
Was this review helpful?
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game on 1 April, 2014, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
The best online deckbuilding game there is, if you ask me. Lots of interesting cards, various rather original factions with their own strategies and nicely animated cards. (EVERY CARD IS ANIMATED!) As for the free2play - well I never spent a dime on it and still had a lot of fun. You earn a decent amout of ingame currency just through the campaign, challenges and just normal games. Plus you get free cards and booster packs for wins and for levelups. It certainly could be better - but compared to basically every other online CCG on the market it's pretty good.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 infinity wars 连不上 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信