oni love penny sueis not true love中支多少

BBC One - True Love
Accessibility links
David Tennant, Ashley Walters, Billie Piper, Jane Horrocks and David Morrissey star in an improvised series, exploring five powerful and overlapping love stories set in the same town.
Share this with
Copy this link
On iPlayer
Sorry, we couldn't access this information. Please refresh to try again.
There are no upcoming broadcasts of this programme
BBC One Northern Ireland
Discover the music soundtrack from the latest episode of True Love【True Love Alex】ERIC大人第一季对白_亚历山大斯卡斯加德吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,950贴子:
【True Love Alex】ERIC大人第一季对白收藏
在真空期,把搜集来的ERIC大人第一季对白发给大家,一来回味,二来还可学习英语!
盗墓笔记游戏出来了,你们都玩了么?
首先 是引言1x04 -Escape from Dragon House 1.&&&&& S&B在去Eric酒吧的车上的对话S:Penny for your thoughts?&&& 你一声不吭在想什么呢?B:I thought you liked not knowing my thoughts.&&& 我以为你喜欢不去了解我的想法。S:Most of the time I do.&&& 大部分时候是的。B;You won’t care for it.&&& 你不会感兴趣的。S: That doesn’t mean I don’t wanna know.&&& 那不代表我不想知道。B:You look like vampire bait.&&& 你看上去像吸血鬼的诱饵。S: What ‘s that supposed to mean?&&& 那是什么意思?B:I promised your gradmother no harm would ome to you at Fangtasia tonight.I’m not sure I’m gonna be able to keep that promise with you dressed like this.我向你奶奶保证,今晚确保你在FANTASIA酒吧的安全,可你穿成这样我可不确定我能不能做到这个保证。S: So you are saying you think I look nice?&&& 这么说你觉得我看上去很漂**: Doesn’t matter what I think. This is not a date,remember?我怎么想无所谓,这又不是约会,不是么?
2.&&&&& S&B在酒吧(A MAN: :Oh,my god , He’s so powerful,so beautiful.The closer I step,the more beautiful he gets.You can do this,just walk up there and offer yourself to him.)(一个男的心里想的:哦,天啊,他(指ERIC)真强大,太美了。我走得越近,他就越美丽。你可以的,走过去,把自己给他就可以了。)S: Who’s that ?&&& 那是谁?B:Oh,you noticed him,did you?&&& 哦,你注意到他了啊,是不?S:No,it’s not liked that,I just…&&& 不是那样的,我只是。。。B:Everyone does.That’s Eric,He’s the oldest thing in this bar….uh-oh每个人都会注意到的。那是ERIC,他是这里年纪最大的。。。啊,哦S:Don’t say uh-oh Vampires are not supposed to say uh-oh..&&& 别说啊哦,吸血鬼是不说啊哦的。B:It’s Eric,He’s scanned you twice.He’s going to summon us.&&& 是ERIC,他朝你看了两回了,他要召见我们了。S:He can do that?她能那样做么?B:Oh,yeah.&&& 哦,是的。
3.&&&&& ERIC 召见 S&BEric: "Bill Compton. It has been a while."&&Bill,有段时间不见了。Bill: "Yes, well...I've been..." 是的,最近我。。。Eric: "Mainstreaming. I heard. I see that is.. going well for you." 融入主流社会了,我听说了,看来你过得不错。Bill: "Yes, of course. Uh, sorry. Eric, this is my friend.." 是的,当然。哦,抱歉,Eric,这个是我的朋友Eric: "Sookie Stackhouse." 、Sookie: How do you know my name?&&&&&&& 你怎么知道我的名字?Pam:I never forget a pretty face.You’ve in my vault.&&&&& 我从不会忘记美丽的脸蛋,你已经在这里了。(指了指她自己脑袋)Sookie:Great.That’s just great. It’s nice to meet you.&&&&&&& 好啊,太好了。见到你很高兴(对ERIC说)Eric: "Aren’t you sweet?" &&&&&& 你真可爱。Sookie: "Not really." &&&&&&&& 不是这样的。(BILL,拍了她一下,示意S别乱说)Eric:I understand you’ve been asking questions about some of my customers. &&&&& 我听说你有些问题是有关我的顾客的。Sookie:Yes,I have.&&&&&&& 是的。Eric: If you have anything to ask ,you should ask it of me.如果你有任何问题,都应该直接问我。Sookie: All right.I…"You recognize either one of these girls?" 好的,我。。。(拿照片)你认识这两个女孩子吗?Eric: "Hmm... (pointing to Maudette) well, this one offered herself to me. But I found her too pathetic for my attentions. Now, this one, however... (pointing to Dawn) I have tasted." 恩,这个主动向我献身,不过我看不上眼。不过这个么,我品尝过了。Pam: "I remember them both." 这两个我都记得。Sookie:On account of the vault?&&&&&&& 记在大脑里了么?(BILL,又拉了她一下,让她别乱说话)Pam:Never had either of them though. They weren’t really my type.那倒没有。她们都不是我喜欢的类型。Sookie: "Well... thank you very much. That is all your time I need to take." 嗯,十分感谢。我要问的就这么多。Eric: "I'm not finished with you yet! Please. Sit. So, Bill. Are you quite&&attached to your friend?"&&我们还没有完呢!请,坐。那么,BILL,你和你的朋友关系很亲密吗?Bill: "She is mine!" 她是我的!Sookie: "Yes. I am his." 是的,我是他的。Eric: "What a pity. For me…. Sit with us. We have catching up to do, you and I.&&It has been too long." 太可惜了,对我来说。。。来跟我们一起坐(对bill说),我们来叙叙旧,太久没见了。Bill: "Yes." 好啊。Sookie:We have to get out of here.&&&&&&& 我们得离开这Bill: Sookie!(还是示意她别乱说)Sookie:Eric,cops are coming.There’s gonna be a riot. &&&&&&& Eric,**要来了。这里会有暴动的。Eric: You an undercover cop?&&&&& 你是**卧底吗?Sookie:I’m not ,but that man in the hat is. &&&&&&& 我不是,但那个戴帽子的男人是的Eric: We do nothing illegal.&&&&& 我们没有做任何违法的事情。Sookie:There’s a vampire named Taryn in the toilet with that man you kicked..She’s feeding on him. &&&&&&& 厕所里有个叫TARYN的吸血鬼跟刚才被你踢到的那个人在一起。她在吸他的血。Eric: How do you know this?&&&&& 你怎么知道?(bill 对S摇摇头,示意不要说)Freeze! ******.Don’t move!别动!**!Eric: Follow me .Let’s get out. 跟我来,咱们快出去Eric: "I enjoyed meeting you Miss Stackhouse… you will come again."&&&&& 见到你很高兴,下次再见!
1x07 -Burning House Of Love4.&&&&& 一个女孩在酒吧想给ERIC拍照Random: "Excuse me. May I take a picture of you?" 对不起,我可以给你照张相吗?Eric: "You may."&&可以。(还摆了个POSE)Longshadow: "No pictures!" 不许照相!(同时把她手机砸了)Random: "He said I could take it."&&她说可以照的呀Eric: "I did not say you could keep it."&&&&&& 但我没说你可以留下照片。
5.&&&&& 在bill家,BILL进门发现家里有人,Eric在他浴缸里。Eric:I texted you three times.Why didn’t you reply?&&&&&& 我给你发了三条短信,你为什么不回?Bill: I hate using the number beys to type. What are you listening to ?&&&&&&& 我讨厌用数字键盘打字。你在听什么音乐?Eric:From my younger days. It’s really quite beautiful if you know old Swedish.I have a favor to ask of you.&&&&&& 我年轻时候听的歌曲。要是你懂古瑞典语的话,你知道这很美。我要请你帮忙。Bill: A favor or an order?&&&&& 让我帮忙还是下命令?Eric:Depends on how you look at it.Honestly, did you think you could keep her to yourself?看你怎么理解了。老实说,你真以为可以把她据为己有吗?
6.&&&&& 背景:Bill 带S去酒吧,在车上(有些场景是可以衬托出ERIC)Bill: You said you wanted to go out&&& tonight.&&&&& 你说你今晚想出门的。Sookie: I didn’t not mean Fangtasia.I mean,really, all those pathetic people who come here looking for sex with vampires. &&&&&&& 我又不是说来FANGTASIA.我是说,这里都是可悲的家伙跑来跟吸血鬼。。的。Bill: I know. It’s despicable.&&&&& 我知道,确实很卑劣。Sookie: You know what I mean. So,what , five ,ten minutes?&&&&&&& 你知道我的意识。那么,这要花5分钟,还是10分钟?Bill:As long as Eric requires us.&&&& 看Eric需要我们多久了。Sookie: You mean as long as he requires me. Didn’t even have the decency to ask me himself ?&&&&&& 你是说需要我多久吧。他都不来问我么?Bill:You are mine. He didn’t need to ask your permission.&&&& 你是我的,他没必要取得你的同意。Sookie: He cann’t check me out like a library book!&&&&&&& 他不能像借书一样就这么把我借来借去!Bill: Unfortunately. Sookie, he can. Eric is sheriff of Area 5.&&&&& 不幸的是,他可以。Eric是第五区治安官Sookie: Sheriff?&&&&&&& 治安官?Bill: It’s a position of great power among our kind. We do not wanna anger him. As long as the requests are reasonable. we should accede to his wishes. 这在我们中是很高的职位。我们可不想惹他生气。只要要的要求是合理的,我们最好还是不要跟他唱反调。(下车)
度娘啊,怎么不让我发了,没有什么不妥的内容和广告啊!
7.&&&&& 在酒吧调查谁偷了ERIC的钱Eric: Pam, Longshadow and I are partners in this club. And we recently noticed that $60000 has gone missing from our books. And Bruce… is our accountant. Perhaps you can listen to him.Pam, Longshadow 和我是这个酒吧的合伙人。最近我们注意到账本上少了六万美元。而BRUCE是我们会计,也许你可以听听他的想法。Sookie: He’s not saying anything.他什么也没说Eric: "Don’t be coy. It’s humbling enough to turn to&& a human for assistance. We&&know what you can do." 别扭扭捏捏的,找个人类来帮忙已经够羞辱的了,我们知道你的能耐。Sookie: "And I know what you can do, too. Why don't you just glamour him?" 我也知道你们的能耐,你们干嘛不用吸血鬼的力量迷惑他?
接9楼Eric: "Now don’t you think we&& tried everything before summoning you? So it&&would be a great favour to me and to&& Mr. Compton if you help us." &&&&&& 难道你想不到我们尝试了各种方法没有奏效,才叫你来的吗?那么,如果你能帮我们的话,我跟COMPTON先生都会很感激你的。Sookie: If I find out who did it ,then what?&&&&&&& 我找出谁干的,那然后呢?Longshadow: We will turn that person over to ****** and let the authorities handle it.&&&&&&&&&&&& 我们会把那人交给警方,由他们处理。Sookie: Hundreds of years old and you’ve still a terrible liar. come on.几百岁了你还是个糟糕的说谎者,得了吧。Sookie: "I'll make you a deal, if you promise to hand over the person who did this to the ******, I 'll&&& agree to help you anytime you want."&&我跟你做个交易,如果你承诺把肇事者交给警方,我愿意随时帮你。Eric: "Alright.. why not."&&&&&& 好的,干嘛不呢?
TOEFL 考试,90% 的考生均进入了第一或第二志愿的大学。
8.&&&&& 1x09-Plaisir D'Amour ( Bill 杀了Longshadow以后,GINGER在收拾)Eric: Humans. Honestly, Bill, I don’t know what you see in them….When Ginger is finished , glamour her for me.人类。坦白说,bill,我不知道你看中他们什么了。等GINGER弄完了,帮我抹掉她的记忆。Pam: Are you sure ? She’s been glamoured one too many times already, who knows how much of her is left.&&&&& 你确定?她已经经受过太多次了,谁知道她还剩下些什么记忆。Eric: It’s either that or turn her. You want her? &&&&& 要么抹掉记忆,要么把她变成我们的人,你想要她?Pam: Please , I’m not that desperate. Glamour it is .&&&&& 别开玩笑了,我还没有那么饥不择食,那就抹掉记忆吧。Eric: Excellent.Come in . I’ll buy you a blood.很好。来,我请你喝血。Bill: Thank you 谢谢Eric: "How do you stomach that stuff? Don’t you find it metallic and vile?" 你的胃是怎么忍受那种东西的?你没发现它含金属并且粗制滥造吗?Bill: "I don't think about it. It's sustenance, that's all... what?" 我没想过那些,它只不过是维持体力的东西,仅此而已。(Eric笑)什么?Eric: "Well, if you’re their poster boy, the mainstreaming movement is in very deep&&trouble. True Blood: It keeps you alive but it will bore you to death." 如果你成了他们的代言人,那些所谓的主流运动就要有大麻烦了。真血,维持你的生命,但是会把你闷死。Bill: Let’s cut to the chase, shall we?&&&&& 咱们别说废话了,好么?Eric: You killed a vampire , Bill. For a human. What are we gonna do about this?&&&&&& 你杀了一个吸血鬼,bill,为了一个人类。我们怎么处理这事呢?Bill: What do you have in mind?你想怎么处理?
Eric: "I'll take the girl." 我要那个女孩了。Bill: "No.. you can have anyone you want, why do you want her?" 不行,你可以要任何你想要的人,为什么要她?Eric: "Why do you want her? You're not in love with her are you?" 那为什么你想要她?你不会是爱上她了吧,是么?Bill: "Sookie must be protected." S必须被保护起来。Eric: "Now that sounds like an edict, but it couldn’t be, because I would know&&about that.. Admit it.. you love her." 现在这个听起来像是一个法令,但是不可能是,否则我应该知道的,承认吧,你爱她。Bill: If I hadn’t done what I did, would you have let his disloyalty stand?&&&&& 如果刚才我没有杀他,你会对他的背叛置之不理吗?Eric: Whatever I did to Longshadow, I would not have done in front of witnesses. Especially not vampire witnesses. Not smart, Bill. Not smart at all.&&&&&& 无论我对Longshadow做什么,我不会当着别人的面做的,特别是当着人类的面,不明智,bill,一点都不明智。9.&&&&& Eric三人来到BILL的家Bill: Eric, Pam.Eric: Bill , Chow, chow, Bill.(介绍语)Chow: Nice to meet you.Pam: Chow is Longshadow’s replacement..&&&&& Chow是接替L的。Bill: Oh, I take it by your being here, there was no way around it, then?&&&&& 哦,既然你们都来了,我看是没指望可以躲过这次了,是么?Eric: I can’t really say. Didn’t exactly look into it.&&&&& 这个我不好说,还没着手开始呢。Bill: Tell me ,do you enjoy it ,living halfway up his backside, the way you do?&&&& 告诉我,像这样在他身边做跟班,这种生活你很喜欢么?Pam: Yes, it’s nice. You should try it.&&&&& 是的,很不错,你应该试试。Bill: We’re gonna have to stop by the bar where Sookie works first. She needs to know that I ‘ll be gone. Don’t forget how this started. She came to Fangtasia to help you.&&&&& 我们得先去S上班的酒吧一趟,我得让她知道我要走了。别忘了这一切是怎么开始的。她去F是为了帮你来着。Eric: Fine. Go to the bar.&&&&& 好,去酒吧。Pam: Might be smart to check out the competition.&&&& 正好去看看我们的竞争对手。Eric:&& Yes, indeed.没错。
10.&&&&& 来到酒吧S: Bill, what’s going on? &&& Bill,怎么了?B: Wow, his place is even more depressing than I thought it’d be.&&& 哇,这里比我想象的还要糟糕。S: What are they doing here?&&& 他们来这儿干嘛?B: Just give me a minute and then we’ll talk. Where is Sam? &&& 给我一分钟,我们待会聊,SAM在哪里?S: I don’t know , why?&&& 我不知道,怎么了?Tara: He’s in his office&&&&& 他在办公室Try to behave yourself.&&&&&& 注意你的举止(对Eric说)Eric: Don’t I always?..&&&&& 我什么时候不注意了?So simply present this card at the door, when you get to Fangtasia, and the first round is on me.到了F,只要出示这张卡,第一杯酒免费Pam: Also, Thursdays are ladies nights, so be sure to bring a date. That is ,if you can get one.&&&&& 另外,周四是女士之夜,别忘了带一个伴来,如果你能找到一个的话。Eric: "Not him. He doesn’t get one." 不要给他,他不能拿免费卡(对PAM说)Random: "What gives, bro?" 为什么,伙计?Eric: "What’d you do to your arm there.. bro? Hm?&&&&&& 你的胳膊怎么了?伙计?嗯?Bill: I take it your business here is done? I came to talk to Sookie.&&&& 我想你的事办完了吧,我来这是要跟S说几句话。Eric: I’ll give you three minutes. We have a tribunal to get to.&&&& 我给你三分钟,你还要上法庭的。S: What?&&& 什么?Bill: Come with me.跟我来
Eric: "Oh before I go.. a word of advice. We know when a human&&has wronged us. We can smell it. So do not make the mistake of letting the pretty&&blond vampire lady on television make you feel too comfortable. We may not have&&retaliated.. yet. But We know who you are. Have a nice night."哦,在我走之前,送你们句忠告。人类对我们做过什么,我们都知道,我们的鼻子很灵的(看了看JASON的那个女朋友,她用V)。所以,不要因为电视上那个漂亮的金发吸血鬼女士说的几句话,就气焰嚣张了。我们没有报复,目前还没有,但我们知道是谁干的。祝大家晚上愉快!&&&&&& Tick-tock ,Bill.&&&&&&& 没时间了,BILL&&&&&& And time!&&&&&& 时间到!Pam: If I had any feelings, I’d have the chills right about now.&&&&& 我要有感情的话,现在就要起鸡皮疙瘩了。(S&B在KISSING)Eric: Not me. Bill , now!&&&&&& 我可不会
11.&&&&& 接受裁决1x10 -I Don't Wanna Know Magistor: Eric Northman, sheriff of Area 5.&&&&&&&&& Eric Northman,第五区治安官。Eric:&& Magistor&&&&& 尊长。Magistor: Well, then, bring me your murderer.好吧,把你的杀人犯带上来。。。。。。Bill:&& Longshadow&& broke the law first. He was stealing from Eric.&&&&& Longshadow先违法的,他偷了Eric的钱。Majestor: Sheriff?治安官?Eric: "Yes magistor.. it’s true. Longshadow was a thief and a liar. He was hurting my business." 是的,尊长,是真的。Longshadow是个小偷和骗子。他在破坏我的生意。Majestor: The business part. That is a serious offense.&&&& 破坏生意,这是个严重罪行。Bill: And it was the human who exposed Longshadow, would you tell him, Eric?&&&&& 而且就是那个人类指认出Longshadow的,你告诉他啊,Eric。Eric: The only reason the girl was there was because I called her.&&&&& 那个女孩会去那儿完全是因为我叫她去的。Bill: To protect your wealth.&&&&& 为了保护你的财产。Eric: To protect my wealth, yes.为了保护我的财产,没错。Eric: "Majestor.. she is valuable." 尊长,她是有利用价值的。
Majestor: Humans exist to serve us. That is their only value.&&&& 为我们服务,这是人类存在的唯一价值。Bill: There are those among us who think differently.&&&&& 我们中的有些人可不这么想。Majestor: Do you question my authority? I am the magister. I was trained in the inquisition and I am the adjudicator for every vampire territory in North America. As the humans say, the humans you love more than your own kind. Back your shit down.&&&&&&&& 你在质疑我的权威吗?我是尊长,在宗教裁判所受过专门的训练,是北美所有吸血鬼领域的仲裁者。就像人类所说,你爱人类甚于爱同类,这会让你倒退。Eric: Bill!&&&&& (bill,又想说什么,Eric制止了他)Majestor: Well, you haven’t bored me. That works in your favor. And you seems to be obedient to your sheriff.不过,你没让我倒胃口,这点对你是有利的。而且看来你很服从你的治安官。Eric: "For the most part. When it matters, yes ,he is.&&&&&& 基本上在重大问题上,他很服从我。
12.&&&&& 在Eric酒吧。To Love Is To Bury - 1x11 Eric: "She’s your punishment. Not mine." What am I supposed to do with her?&&&&&& 她是给你的惩罚,不是给我的。我该拿她怎么办?Eric: "Can’t handle one little girl, Bill?" New borns can be like this. Man up ,my friend. She’s not even one night old.不会调教幼女?bill?刚刚再生的有可能会不听话,有点儿男人样,老兄,她再生了还不到一晚。Bill: That is not the issue.&&&&& 不是这个问题。Eric: You want to stay with your maker, don’t you?&&&&& 你想和你的再生者待在一起吗?Jessica: No, He’s a dick. You’re cute. Can I sit on your lap?&&&&&&& 不,他就是个蠢货,你真帅,我能坐在你大腿上吗?Eric: No!&&&&& 不行!Jessica: Why? Nobody let’s me having any fun.。。。&&&&&&& 为什么,没人让我找乐子。。。Eric: Sit down and shut up. Close the door! You have to be tough with them, or they’ll walk all over you.&&&&& 坐下,给我闭嘴!关上门。你得对她们使硬的。否则就骑到你头上来了。
Bill: I am well aware of that, but you can see how she is, and there are urgent matters to which I must attend.&&&&& 我知道,但你看她那个样子,我还有更重要的事情要做。Eric: Sookie Stackhouse? Haven’t you done enough for her?&&&&& Sookie Stackhouse?你为她做的还不够?Bill: If any harm were to come to her, because of my absence, you would be…&&&&& 如果她因为我不在,而受到什么伤害,你就会。。。Eric: What?&&&&& 就会怎样?Bill: Without her helpful skills. I would be in your debt. I would return the favor.&&&&& 失去她那有用的能力。我会欠着你的债,我会回报的。Eric: Oh, yes, you will. You must definitely will. Jessica! &&&&& 哦,是啊,你会的,你确实应该要回报。Jessica!Jessica: You don’t have to yell at me.&&&&&&& 别对我乱吼!Eric: How would you like to learn how a real vampire feeds?&&&&& 想学一学一个真正的吸血鬼是怎么进食的吗?Jessica: Oh, yes ,sir. Please, sir.&&&&&&& 哦,是的,先生,快教我。Eric: See? It’s really quite easy.看到没?其实很简答。
13.&&&&& 在bill家1x12 -You'll Be The Death Of Me&&Jessica: Hi ,daddy.Bill: "What is this?" 这是怎么回事?Eric: "There are favours.. and there are favours." 你要我帮忙,我也要你。。。Pam: "She is extremely annoying." 她可真是让人烦。Bill: "You can't do this. We had a deal!" 你不能这样,我们说好了的。Eric: "Now the terms have changed, she's yours. Unless you wanna give me Sookie... it's just a suggestion, though a few nights with this one may change your mind." 条件变了,她是你的了。除非,你把S给我。就是个建议而已。和她待几个晚上,说不定能让你回心转意。Pam: "Good luck." 好运Eric: "Oh lovely… sweet freedom."&&&&&& 自由真是甜蜜啊!最后Eric那句“哦,甜蜜的自由”是用瑞典语说的:Åh att njuta av min frihet,发音请仔细揣摩影片。好,第一季完结。
弄得这么辛苦~~理应加精!
谢谢绷带,总这么支持我!!盗用小S的话,我爱绷带~~呵呵!
回复:21楼嘿嘿。。。。。。那么说百合姐姐还经常看我的贴咯~~
回复:22楼是啊,你现在是真爱吧和我们吧最活跃的小妹妹,想不注意你都很难哦,最喜欢你的"我爱E大~~"
回复22楼:
臭美的某小孩儿…你现在已经无人不知啦哈哈哈哈哈哈
回复23楼:
啧啧…你们两个能不能行了?!这家伙互相捧上了还…我忽悠悠地飘走…
回复:23楼人家真不好意思耶。。。。。我也喜欢~~~ 我爱E大~~~有机会大家一起上~~回复:24楼我爱绷带~回复:25楼绷带。。。。。
回复:26楼你别再爱我了~~~你放弃我吧~~人家已经心有所属了~~
回复:26楼回复:27楼楼上两个孩子真是太可爱了!看着你们的回贴,感觉真温暖!
回复:28楼一脚射飞小粒粒!!!!老是叫我们孩子~~~就好像自己已经多大了似的~~揍你揍你~~~
回复:29楼别揍我,别揍我,怕了你了...绷带,人家没有倚老卖老啦,人家本来就是这个吧最大的一个嘛.我家小宝贝都上小学了!看到真爱吧里看真爱的,介绍自己的年龄,最小的有97年的,大部分都是90后的,这年头的孩子都很早熟啊!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 true love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信