有一首英文歌高潮nanananana开头就是高潮,i no you same sai ,女生的,是什么歌

回复:【听歌学英文】总有一首英文歌适合你 (持续更新)_苦逼吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:137,436贴子:
回复:【听歌学英文】总有一首英文歌适合你 (持续更新)
第50首BY katy perry呵呵
这首歌前面有一分钟的前奏哦 大家要耐心听 你会发现这首歌很有FEEL 这个是美国乐坛的俏美人去年发布的专辑《Teenage Dream》第四首主打单曲就是携手Kanye West推出的《E.T.》You're so hypnotizing 你令人神魂颠倒
Could you be the devil, could you be an angel.你可能变成魔鬼,你可以变成天使
Your touch magnetizing你的触摸很有磁性
Feels like going floating, leave my body glowing就像在漂流,我的身体通红
They say be afraid他们说害怕你
You're not like the others, futuristic lovers你和别人不一样,我的未来情人
Different DNA, they don't understand U不一样的基因,他们都不懂你
You're from a whole other world你来自一个完全不同的世界
A different dimension不同的维度
You open my eyes你让我大开眼界
And I'm ready to go我准备走了
Lead me into the light把我带进 光 里吧
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me吻我,吻-吻-吻我
Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison用你的爱注射我 用你的毒填满我
Take me, ta-ta-take me带上我,带-带-带上我
Wanna be your victim我可以被你杀死
Ready for abduction准备好被你诱惑
Boy, you're an alienBoy,你就是个外星人
Your touch so foreign你的触摸很陌生
It's supernatural它是神奇的
Extraterrestrial来自外星的
You are so supersonic你是超声波的
Wanna feel your powers想感受你的力量
Stun me with your lasers用你的激光吓我
Your kiss is cosmic你的吻是宇宙的
Every move is magic每个动作都是神奇的
You're from a whole other world你来自一个完全不同的世界
A different dimension不同的维度
You open my eyes你让我大开眼界
And I'm ready to go我准备走了
Lead me into the light把我带进 光 里吧
Wanna be your victim我愿意做你的牺牲品
It's supernatural它是神奇的
Extraterrestrial来自外星的
There is transcendental这是超乎经验的
On another level在另一个层面上
Boy, you're my lucky star男孩,你是我的幸运星
I wanna walk on your wave length我想要与你合拍
And be there when you vibrate当你摇摆不定的时候我会在那儿
For you I risk it all为你我不惧怕任何危险
Wanna be your victim我愿意做你的牺牲品
It's supernatural它是神奇的
Extraterrestrial来自外星的
Extraterrestrial来自外星的
Extraterrestrial来自外星的
It's supernatural它是神奇的
Extraterrestrial来自外星的
--------------------第51首《so sick》BY NE-Yo -------------------
第51首《so sick》BY NE-Yo
今天心情不好 发这首歌
那些谎言都说的好恶心 我厌倦了Mmmm mmm yeah Do do do do do do do-do Ohh Yeah Gotta change my answering machine 我换了个电话答录机Now that I’m alone 现在我很孤独Cuz right now it says that we 因为这意味着Can’t come to the phone 我们不能再通话And I know it makes no sense 我知道这么做毫无意义Cuz you walked out the door 你早已走出这道门But it’s the only way I hear your voice anymore 但是这是我不再听到你声音的唯一方法(it’s ridiculous) 有点儿滑稽 哈It’s been months 已经好几个月了And for some reason I just 我还是想不明白(can’t get over us) 我还是不能把我们的过去忘怀And I’m stronger than this 我一点点坚强(enough is enough) 够了 足够了No more walkin round 我只能垂着头With my head down 四处散心I’m so over being blue 我是如此的伤心Cryin over you 为你而哭泣And I’m so sick of love songs 我是如此厌恶爱情歌曲So tired of tears 厌倦了眼泪So done with wishing you were still here 如此失望 希望你仍在我身边Said I’m so sick of love songs so sad and slow 那些破情歌让我感到恶心
太过悲伤 太过舒缓So why can’t I turn off the radio? 而我为什么不能关上收音机Gotta fix that calender I have 安装好我的轮压机That’s marked July 15th 上面标着七月十五号Because since there’s no more you 因为自从你离去以后There’s no more anniversary 再也没有什么周年纪念日了I’m so fed up with my thoughts of you 我已厌倦了思念你And your memory 回忆你And how every song reminds me 可是每一首情歌都提醒我Of what used to be 过去曾发生的一切That’s the reason I’m so sick of love songs 这就是我讨厌情歌的原因So tired of tears 厌倦泪水So done with wishing you were still here 如此失望 希望你仍在我身边Said I’m so sick of love songs so sad and slow 爱情歌曲让我感到恶心
太过悲伤 太过舒缓So why can’t I turn off the radio? 而我为什么不能关上收音机(Leave me alone) 让我安静会儿Leave me alone 让我一个人呆会儿(Stupid love songs) 无聊的情歌Dont make me think about her smile 不要让我再想念她的微笑了Or having my first child 想要拥有我们的宝宝I’m letting go 我让一切顺其自然吧Turning off the radio 关掉收音机Cuz I’m so sick of love songs 因为我太讨厌情歌了So tired of tears 厌倦了眼泪So done with wishing she was still here 如此失望 希望你仍在我身边Said I’m so sick of love songs so sad and slow 爱情歌曲让我感到恶心
太过悲伤 太过舒缓So why can’t I turn off the radio? 而我为什么不能关上收音机(why can’t I turn off the radio?) 而我为什么不能关上收音机Said I’m so sick of love songs 因为我太讨厌情歌了So tired of tears 厌倦了眼泪So done with wishing she was still here如此失望 希望你仍在我身边 Said I’m so sick of love songs so sad and slow 情歌曲让我感到恶心
太过悲伤 太过舒缓So why can’t I turn off the radio? 而我为什么不能关上收音机(why can’t I turn off the radio?) 我为什么不能关上收音机And I’m so sick of love songs 因为我太讨厌情歌了So tired of tears 厌倦了眼泪So done with wishin’ you were still here 如此失望 希望你仍在我身边Said I’m so sick of love songs so sad and slow 爱情歌曲让我感到恶心
太过悲伤 太过舒缓Why can’t I turn off the radio? 我为什么不能关上收音机(why can’t I turn off the radio?) 我为什么不能关上收音机Why can’t I turn off the radio?我为什么不能关上收音机
---------------第52首《trouble is a friend》BY Lenka
------------------
第52首《trouble is a friend》BY Lenka
是的困境是最好的朋友 这首歌是我喜欢的歌 和bad day一样 听后总能给自己一点慰藉
即使别人不信你 自己也要信自己 Trouble will find you no matter where you go, oh oh 无论你走到哪儿 麻烦都会找到你 哦哦 No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh 无论你多快 无论你多慢 哦哦 The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn, oh oh 暴风的双眼 要在早晨中哭泣 哦哦 You're fine for a while but you start to lose control 你一会儿好好的 可是却开始失控 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh.. 啊 Trouble is a friend, but trouble is a foe, oh oh 麻烦是朋友 可是麻烦是敌人 哦哦 And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh 不管我喂他吃什么 他似乎都在成长 哦哦 He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh 我看到的他都看到 我知道的他都知道 哦哦 So don't forget as you ease on down my road 所以 当你轻松前进的时候 别忘记 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以当他握起你的手臂 别惊慌 I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗 我是他魅力下的受害者 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh.. 阿 How I hate the way he makes me feel 我多么厌恶他带给我的感觉 And how I try to make him leave 我怎么试着让他离开 I try, oh oh I try 我尝试 哦哦 我尝试 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以 当他握起你的手臂 别惊慌 I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗 我是他魅力下的受害者 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh.. 啊 Ooh.. 哦 Ahh.. 啊 Ooh.. 哦
---------------第53首《tell me why 》BY DECLAN GALBRAITH
----------------
第53首《tell me why 》BY DECLAN GALBRAITH
这首歌想表达的就是对世人们种种作为的困惑,包括人与自然,人与人之间冷漠的关系。歌曲前奏仔细听你会发现是夹杂有鸟鸣.潮水的声音,营造的就是一种自然的气氛,然而人们却对这样的环境作了什么?高潮部分的高亢旋律,是一个孩童对世人的责问。一步一步地tell me why并不是要寻获答案,而是唤醒沉睡的世人 真的很值得一听哦
很好的歌In my dream, 在我梦中 children sing a song of love for every boy and girl . 孩子们为所有人吟唱着一首爱的歌 The sky is blue and fields are green and laughter is the language of the world. 蓝天碧草之间笑声成了世界通用的语言. Than I wake and all I see is a world full of people in need. 然而当我醒来的时候却发现世界上到处是需要帮助的人. Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 does it have to be like this? 真的只能是这样吗? Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 is there something I have missed? 是不是我错过了什么? Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 cos' I don't understand, 因为我实在是无法理解 when so many need somebody, 有那么多需要帮助的人 we don't give a helping hand. 我们却不伸出援助之手 Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 Every day, I ask myself, 每天我都在问自己 what will I have to do to be a man? 做为一个人我该做些什么 Do I have to stand and fight, to prove to everybody who I am? 我是不是要站起来抗争,向所有人证明我的价值 Is that what my life is far, to waste in a world full of war?而这是不是意味着我的一生就将耗费在这满是硝烟的世界? Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 does it have to be like this? 真的只能是这样吗? Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 is there something I have missed? 是不是我错过了什么? Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 cos' I don't understand, 因为我实在是无法理解 when so many need somebody, 有那么多需要帮助的人 we don't give a helping hand. 我们却不伸出援助之手 Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 Tell me why (Tell me why)? 告诉我为什么 Tell me why (Tell me why)? 告诉我为什么 Tell me why (Tell me why)? 告诉我为什么 Just tell me why! 这到底是为什么? Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 does it have to be like this? 真的只能是这样吗? Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 is there something I have missed? 是不是我错过了什么? Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么 cos' I don't understand, 因为我实在是无法理解 when so many need somebody, 有那么多需要帮助的人 we don't give a helping hand. 我们却不伸出援助之手 Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 (Why,why,does the tiger run) 为什么,为什么老虎也要逃跑 Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 (Why,why,do we shoot the gun) 为什么,为什么我们让子弹射出枪堂 Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 (Why,why,do we never learn) 为什么,为什么我们从来不吸取教训 Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn? 谁能告诉我,为什么我们烧毁森林 (Why,why,do we said we care) 为什么,为什么我们光说我们在乎 Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 (Why,why,do we stand and stare) 为什么,为什么我们只是站着旁观 Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 (do the dolphins cry) 为什么,为什么海豚在哭泣 Can someone tell us why we let the ocean die? 谁能告诉我,为什么我们让海洋死去 (Why,why,if we're all the same) 为什么,为什么,如果我们大家是一样的. Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 (Why,why,do we pass and blame) 为什么,为什么我们却在互相谴责 Tell me why? 告诉我为什么 (Why,why,does it never end) 为什么,为什么这些永无休止 Can someone tell us why we cannot just be friends? 谁能告诉我,为什么我们不能友好相处 Why,why,(do we close our eyes) 为什么,为什么(我们闭上了我们的眼睛) Why,why,(do the greedy life) 为什么,为什么(我们让生命满是贪婪) Why,why,(do we fight for land) 为什么,为什么(我们为了土地而争斗) Can someone tell us why 'cos we don't understand? 谁能告诉我,因为我们实在无法知道 Why,why?? 为什么
------------喜欢的同学转一个贴哦 谢谢啦
真的很辛苦的哇 ------------
---------------第54首《bad romance》BY ladygaga -----------------------------
第54首《bad romance》BY ladygaga
《Bad Romance》是GaGa改版EP专辑《The Fame:Monster》中的首波主打单曲。推出后大受欢迎,已至全球热播 这首歌大家一定都听过吧
我就不多介绍了 Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Roma-roma-ma! GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance渴望你邪恶的爱情Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Roma-roma-ma! GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance渴望你邪恶的爱情I want your ugly渴望你的丑恶I want your disease渴望你的病态I want your everything渴望你的所有As long as it's free与自由同样长久I want your love渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love渴望你的爱I want your drummer渴望听见你的鼓点The touch of your healing你治愈一切的的抚摸I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand渴望沙子中你那镶嵌着铁钉的皮革般性感的吻And I want your love渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love渴望你的爱You know that I want you你知道我渴望你And you know that I need you你知道我想需要你I want your bad your bad romance我渴望你的 你的邪恶爱情I want your love and我渴望你的迷恋I want your revenge我渴望你的报复You and me could write a bad romance你和我可以编织邪恶的爱情I want your love and我渴望你的迷恋All your love is revenge你所有的爱是报复You and me could write a bad romance你我正在编织邪恶的爱情Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance陷入了邪恶的爱情Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance陷入了邪恶的爱情Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Roma-roma-ma! GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance渴望你邪恶的爱情I want your horror我渴望你的恐惧I want your design渴望你的阴谋Cause you're a criminal只因你是犯人As long as your mine与我属于你的时日一样长久I want your love我渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love我渴望你的爱I want your psycho我渴望你的灵魂Your vertical stick你竖直的手杖Want you in my room渴望在我房间里的你When your baby is sick亲爱的每当你充满攻击性时I want your love我就渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love我渴望你的爱You know that I want you你知道我渴望你And you know that I need you你知道我需要你I want your your bad romance我要你的 你的邪恶爱情I want your love and我渴望你的爱I want your revenge我渴望你的报复You and me could write a bad romance
你和我可以编制邪恶的爱情I want your love and我渴望你的迷恋All your love is revenge你的所有爱是报复You and me could write a bad romance你和我可以编制邪恶的爱情Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance陷入了邪恶的爱情Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance陷入了邪恶的爱情Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Roma-roma-ma! GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance渴望你邪恶的爱情Walk walk fashion baby 行走在上流社会 亲爱的Work it Move that bitch crazy 让那些**使她们变得疯狂Walk walk passion baby 走在热情的火焰上 亲爱的Work it I'm a freak bitch baby 我是一个怪物般的** 亲爱的I want your love 我渴望你的爱And I want your revenge 渴望你的报复I want your love 我渴望你的爱I don’t wanna be friends 我可不想成为你的朋友J'veux ton amour (法语)我渴望你的爱Et je veux ton vengeance 渴望你的报复J'veux ton amour 我渴望你的爱I don’t wanna be friends 我可不想成为你的朋友Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! I don’t wanna be friends 我可不想成为你的朋友Caught in a bad romance 陷入了邪恶的爱情I don’t wanna be friends 我可不想成为你的朋友Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Want your bad romance 渴望你邪恶的爱情 Caught in a bad romance Want your bad romance! 渴望你的邪恶的爱情I want your love and 我渴望你的爱I want your revenge 渴望你的报复You and me could write a bad romance 你和我可以编制邪恶的爱情Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! I want your love and 我渴望的爱All your love is revenge 你所有的爱是报复You and me could write a bad romance 你和我可以编制邪恶的爱情Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Want your bad romance 渴望你邪恶的爱情Caught in a bad romance 陷入了邪恶的爱情Want your bad romance 渴望你邪恶的爱情 Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Want your bad romance 渴望你邪恶的爱情 Caught in a bad romance 陷入了邪恶的爱情Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-ma! Ga-ga-oo-la-la! Want your bad romance渴望你邪恶的爱情
第55首《Paparazzi》(狗仔队)BY ladygaga 这首歌的是视频很有意思啊 不和其他曲子风格一样 很带有讽刺的风格 《Paparazzi》是GaGa首张正规专辑《The Fame(名利)》中的第四主打单曲,也是连续剧《Gossip Girl(绯闻女孩)》的插曲。We are the crowd We're c-comin' out 我们从人群之中走出来
Got my flash on, it's true need that picture of you 我突然察觉到被跟拍的滋味
It's so magical 是多么的神奇
We'd be so fantastic,oh 我们就应该如此的美好
Leather and jeans 皮革、牛仔裤
your whatch Glamorous 你的外表如此迷人
Not sure what it means 不确定它们代表着什么
But this photo of us it don't have a price 但这些专属于我们的照片是无价的Ready for those flashing lights 准备好要面对那些闪光灯
Cause you know that baby I 因为亲爱的你知道 I
I'm your biggest fan 我是你最忠实的粉丝
I'll follow you until you love me 我会一直追随你直到你爱上我
PAPA,PAPARAZZI 狗仔,狗仔队啊
Baby there's no other superstar- 亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了
You know that I'll be your Papa-PAPARAZZI 你知道我将会成为你的狗仔,狗仔队啊
Promise I'll be kind 保证我会很温柔的对待你
But I won't stop until that boy is mine 但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃
Baby you'll be famous, 亲爱的你将会成名,chase you down until you love me Papa, PAPARAZZI 而我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我,狗仔,狗仔队啊
I'll be your girl Backstage at your show 我会默默的在后台支持你的表演 Velvet ropes and guitars yeah,天鹅绒的绳索和你的吉他cause you know I'm starting between the sets,没错,你知道我是从人群之中开始的。Eyeliner and cigarettes
眼线笔和香烟
Shadow is burnt- 呛鼻的烟雾
Yellow, dance and turn 胆小的人,就只有我们尽情的跳着
My lashes are dry 双眸是干涩的
but the teardrops I cry 但我流下的泪水
It don't have a price 这是无价的
Loving you is cherry pie 爱你就像酸甜的樱桃派
Cause you know that baby I 因为亲爱的你知道
Papa,PAPARAZZI 狗仔,狗仔队啊
Baby there's no other superstar- 亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了
Baby you'll be famous,亲爱的你将会成名,chase you down until you love me Papa, PAPARAZZI 而我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我,狗仔,狗仔队啊
Real good, We dance in the studio感觉真好,我们在舞蹈室里尽情的跳舞
Snap Snap to that shit on the radio 关掉,快关掉从收音机传来该死的垃圾
Don't stop for anyone 不要因为任何人而停下了舞步
We're blast, but we still have fun 就算被别人批评,我们还是要好好的玩一场
Papa,PAPARAZZI 狗仔,狗仔队啊
Baby there's no other superstar-亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了
Baby you'll be famous, 亲爱的你将会成名,chase you down until you love me Papa, PAPARAZZI 而我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我,狗仔,狗仔队啊
--------------------第56首《When I'm Gone 》BY Eminem --------------
第56首《When I'm Gone 》BY Eminem
英语When I'm Gone是2005岁末全新创作曲,写给其女儿的。 作为父亲,如何弥补失信于流光魅影生活中的承诺? 这是一首很有感触的歌 Yeah It’s my life 这是我的生活 But all in words I guess 却全部换成语言 [Verse 1] Have you ever loved someone so much you’d give an arm for? 你试过爱谁如此之深,深到你可以给去一只手臂吗 Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for? 不是措辞.不.真正的牺牲一只手臂 When they know they are your heart 当他们知道他们是你的心脏 And you know you are their armour 你知道你是他们的盔甲 And you will destroy anyone who will try to harm her 你会消灭任何试图伤害她的人 But what happens when karma turns right around and bites you 但当报应回过头来咬你 And everything you stand for turns on you to spite you 所有你支持一切开始攻击你,让你迷茫 What happens when you become the main source of her pain 当你成为她痛苦的最大源头 “Daddy look what I made?” [爹地看我做了什么?] “Dad’s gotta go catch a plane” [爸爸要去赶飞机] “Daddy where’s mummy? I can’t find mummy, where is she?” [爹地妈咪在那里?我找不到她,她在那里?] I don’t know, go play, Hailie baby your daddy’s busy. 我不知道,去玩去,hailie宝贝你爹地很忙 Daddy’s writin’a song, this song ain’t gon’ write itself 爹地在写歌,歌不会自己写出来 I give you one underdog, then you gotta swing by yourself 我帮你拉秋千,然后你要自己荡 Then to write a rhyme in a song and tell her you love her 然后再写些歌里的押韵告诉她你爱她 And put hands on her mother who’s a spittin’ image of her 再把手放在简直和她一模一样的她妈妈的肩膀 That’s slim shady, yeah baby slim shady’s crazy 这就是slim shady,是的宝贝slim shady疯了 Shady made me, but tonight, Shady’s rock-a-by baby shady成就了我,但今晚, shady是乖乖睡的baby [Chorus] [x2] And when I’m gone, just carry on don’t mourn, 当我走了,继续坚持着不要哀伤 rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice 当每次你听到我的声音 高兴起来, Just know that I’m lookin’ down on you smiling 要知道我在低头看着你微笑 And I didn’t feel a thing so baby don’t feel no pain, just smile back 我什么感觉都没有,所以宝贝不要难过,笑着回应就行 [Verse 2] I keep havin’ this dream – I’m pushin’ hailie on the swings she keeps screamin’ 我一直做这个梦—我推着hailie的秋千她则不停尖叫 She don’t want me to sing, “You’re makin mummy cry, why, why’s mummy crying?” 她不想我再唱歌[你让妈咪哭了,为什么.为什么妈咪要哭]
Baby, Daddy ain’t leavin’ no more, 宝贝爹地再也不走了 “Daddy you’re lying, [爹地你说谎 You always say that, you always say this is the last time, 你总是那么说,你总是说这是最后一次 but you ain’t leavin’ no more, Daddy you’re mine!” 但你不会再走了.爸爸你是我的!] She’s piling boxes infront of the door tryin’ to block it, 她把垛版箱推导门前试图挡住它 “Daddy please daddy don’t leave daddy no, stop it!” [爹地求你爹地别走爹地不要,停住] Goes in her pocket, pulls out a tiny necklace locket, it’s got a picture, 把手伸入她口袋,拉出一个小小的项链盒子,里面有张照片 “This’ll keep you safe daddy, take it with you” [这个会保护你的安全爹地,带着它走] I look up, it’s just me standin in the mirror, these ****ing walls must be talkin coz
man I can hear ‘em 我向上看,只有我站在镜子前面,这些墙一定在说话因为老天我能听见它们 They sayin you got one more chance to do right, and it’s tonight, 它们在说你有最后一次机会去做对,那就是今晚 Now go out there and show ‘em that you love ‘em ‘fore its too late 现在出去那里然后表示你爱他们,在太晚之前 And just as I go to walk out of my bedroom door it turns to a stage, they’re gone 当我走出我的卧室门外面变成舞台,它们走了 And the spotlight is on and I’m singin… 聚光灯在闪而然我在唱… [Chorus] [x2] And when I’m gone, just carry on don’t mourn, 当我走了,继续坚持着不要哀伤 rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice 当每次你听到我的声音 高兴起来, Just know that I’m lookin’ down on you smiling 要知道我在低头看着你微笑 And I didn’t feel a thing so baby don’t feel no pain, just smile back 我什么感觉都没有,所以宝贝不要难过,笑着回应就行
[Verse 3] Sixty thousand people, all jumpin’ out their seat 6万人全部跳出他们的座位 The curtain closes, they’re throwing roses at my feet 连幕落下,他们把玫瑰扔在我脚边 I take a bow, “and thank you all for comin’ out” 我鞠躬[谢谢你们大家能来] They’re screamin so loud, I take one last look at the crowd 他们叫得那么响,我看了人群最后一眼 I glance down, I don’t believe what I’m seein’, 我往下看,根本不能相信我所看见的 “Daddy it’s me! Help mummy her wrists are bleedin’” [爹地是我!救救妈咪,她的手腕在流血] But baby we’re in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?! 但宝贝我们在瑞典,你怎么来到瑞典的?! “I followed you daddy, you told me that you wern’t leavin [我跟着你爹地.你说你不会走的 You lied to me dad, and now you make mummy sad 你对我说谎了爸爸,你现在让妈妈伤心了 And I bought you this coin 我还给你带来了这枚硬币 It says ‘number 1 dad’, that’s all I wanted 上面写着‘第一名的爸爸’,这是我所有想要的 I just wanna give you this coin 我只是想给你这枚硬币 I get the point, fine, me and mummy are goin” 我明白了,好吧.我和妈咪走了] But baby wait- 但宝贝等等— “its too late dad, you made your choice. Now go out there and show ‘em you love ‘em more than us [太迟了爸爸.你作出了选择.现在出去外面然后表示你爱他们胜过我们 That’s what they want 这就是他们想要的 They want you Marshall,
他们想要你marshell. they keep screamin your name, it’s no wonder you can’t go to sleep 他们一直在叫你的名字,毫无疑问你不能睡着 Just take another ****in pill, yeah i bet ya you will 再吃多点药片吧,我打赌你会的 You rap about it. Yeah word, ke-keep it real” 你给它写说唱.哈,这些诺言词语,让它们成成真吧] I hear applause, all this time I couldn’t see 我听见鼓掌,始终看不见 How could it be that the curtain is closing on me 怎么可能帘幕正在向我拉上 I turn around, find a gun on the ground, cock it,
我转身,在地板找到枪,上膛 put it to my brain, scream ‘Die Shady!’ and pop it
朝着我的大脑,喊着‘死吧shady’扣下极板 The sky darkens, my life flashes,
天空变暗,我的生命消逝 The plane that I was supposed to be on crashes and burns to ashes 我本来要乘的飞机坠落化为灰烬 That’s when I wake up, alarm clock's ringin', 这时我醒来, 闹钟在响 There’s birds singin’, it’s spring and 有鸟在欢唱,这是春天 Hailie’s out side swingin’ hailie在外面荡秋千 I walk right up to Kim and kiss her, tell her I miss her 我直直的走向kim去吻她,告诉她我想她 Hailie just smiles and winks at her little sister, almost as if to say- hailie笑了并与她的小妹妹交换眼色,就像在说 [Chorus] [x2] And when I’m gone, just carry on don’t mourn, 当我走了,继续坚持着不要哀伤 rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice 当每次你听到我的声音 高兴起来, Just know that I’m lookin’ down on you smiling 要知道我在低头看着你微笑 And I didn’t feel a thing so baby don’t feel no pain, just smile back 我什么感觉都没有,所以宝贝不要难过,笑着回应就行
--------------------第57首《f*cking perfect》BY Pink --------------
第57首《****in perfect》BY Pink
不要被红粉佳人(Pink)彪悍的歌名吓到 ,其实这是一首挺积极向上的歌曲。这首歌是P!nk的最新单曲,延续了红粉大胆另类的风格,MV和歌词都很有特色,但依旧不会教坏小朋友——别看我很另类,犯了多么愚蠢的错,我仍旧是个好孩子。 这个视频太感人了
呜呜 Made a wrong turn,Once or twice不止一次,我误入歧途Dug my way out,Blood and fire为了生存,血流不止Bad decisions,That's alright那些愚蠢的决定,已无所谓Welcome to my silly life欢迎光临我糜烂的生活Mistreated misplaced,Misunderstood虐待,欺骗,误解,如影随形Miss "No way,it's all good" It didnt slow me down.怀念“不行,还好”这样的话,但并未减缓我的步伐Mistaken,Always second guessing,Underestimaten误解,反复的猜疑与轻蔑伴随着我Look,I'm still around看,我依然站在你面前Pretty, pretty,please女孩,女孩,求求你Dont you ever ever feel难道你总觉得Like you're less than ****ing perfect觉得你还不够他妈的完美Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,别这样If you ever, ever feel如果你能永远觉得Like you're nothing觉得你清新脱俗You're ****ing perfect to me在我眼里,你就***的最完美You're so mean When you talk About yourself, you were wrong当你说自己错的时候,你是如此卑微Change the voices in your head请不要这样的自责Make them like you instead让它们同你的过往一起烟消云散So complicated那么复杂吗?Look how we all make it看我如何做到Filled with so much hatred Such a tired game充满憎恨的无聊游戏It's enough够了I've done all I can think of我已经完成我想做的一切Chased down all my demons捕获了我内心所有的恶魔I've seen you do the same却看着你重蹈覆辙Oh Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,求求你Don't you ever, ever feel难道你总觉得Like you're less than ****ing perfect觉得你够他妈的完美Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,别这样If you ever, ever feel如果你永远觉得Like you're nothing觉得你清新脱俗You're ****ing perfect to me在我眼里,你***的完美The whole worlds scared So I swallow the fear整个世界都惊慌失措,只有我故作镇定The only thing I should be drinking Is an ice cold beer我唯一想的就是喝一杯冰啤酒So cool in line And we try, try, try我们一样的冷酷,我们一直努力努力努力But we try too hard And it's a waste of my time但我怎么努力都是徒劳Don't looking for the critics Cause they're everywhere不要在乎指责你的人,因为这样的人随处可见They don't like my jeans他们看不惯我的牛仔裤They don't get my hair他们不接受我的发型Exchange ourselves And we do it all the time换位思考,其实我们一直都在这样做Why do we do that?为什么我们要这么做?Why do I do that?为什么我要这么做?Why do I do that?为什么我要这么做?YeeeeaaaahhhOoooooohOh baby pretty baby噢宝贝,漂亮的宝贝Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,求求你Don't you ever feel难道你总觉得Like you're less than ****ing perfect觉得你不够他妈的完美Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,别这样If you ever, ever feel如果你永远觉得Like you're nothing觉得你清醒脱俗You're ****ing perfect to me在我眼里,你***的完美You're perfect, you're perfect你天真无邪,你完美无瑕Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,求求你If you ever, ever feel如果你能永远觉得Like you're nothing觉得你清新脱俗You're perfect to me在我眼里,你就是完美!
第57首《far away from home》BY
是Groove Coverage在
Covergirl中的歌曲,歌名意译是远离家乡。
这首歌已被众多知名DJ誉为当今舞曲最为精华的传世之作,旋律很好,让人一听就倾心,歌词之中虽有悲伤,却丝毫不亚于激昂曲调的震撼人心,是不可多得的一首经典歌曲。I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so. 我喜欢过简单的每一天,但是有时我却感觉到.. I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know. 我希望找到一个属于我的小地方,我现在要去知道这个地方. And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己? Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪. In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有 What am I in a world so far away from home. 远离家,在这个世界上我是什么? All my life all the time so far away from home. 远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里 Without you I will be so far away from home. 远离家,我将没有你 If we could make it through the darkest night we have a brighter day. 如果我们能打败这个黑暗的晚上,我们将能迎来光明的白天. The world I see beyond your pretty eyes, makes me want to stay. 我看见超越你美丽的眼睛的世界,它让我想留下. And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己? Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪. In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有 What am I in a world so far away from home. 远离家,在这个世界上我是什么? All my life all the time so far away from home. 远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里 Without you I will be so far away from home. 远离家,我将没有你 I count on you, no matter what they say, cause love can find it time. 我依靠着你,不管他们什么说,相爱后发现爱就是时间 I hope to be a part of you again, baby let us shine. 我希望我是你的一部分,宝贝,让我们一起发光 And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己? Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪. In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有 What am I in a world so far away from home. 远离家,在这个世界上我是什么? All my life all the time so far away from home. 远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里 Without you I will be so far away from home. 远离家,我将没有你 In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有 What am I in a world so far away from home. 远离家,在这个世界上我是什么? All my life all the time so far away from home. 远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里 Without you I will be so far away from home. 远离家,我将没有你
第59首&&I stay in love&&by
Mariah Carey 不知道大家听过这首歌没有 淡淡的曲调 听起来却很甜蜜 i stay in love with u ...Oh baby 哦,亲爱的 Baby, I stay in love with you 亲爱的,我深深的陷入了对你的爱情之中 Dying inside cause I can't stand it 我所有的一切都为你而疯狂,因为我实在抵挡不住这种感觉 Make or break up 无论是承受还是挣扎 Can't take this madness 我都无法抵抗这种疯狂的感觉 We don't even really know why 我甚至不知道是为什么 All I know is baby 亲爱的,我唯一清楚的是 I try and try so hard 我这么努力的 To keep our love alive 想维持我们的爱 If you dont' know me at this point 但如果现在你一点都不了解的话 Then I highly doubt you ever will 我便会开始怀疑你曾经一直给我的承诺 I really need you to give me 我真的很需要你给我 That unconditional love I used to feel 那种我曾经一直感受到的,那种毫无质疑的爱 It's no mistaking 也许生活也没什么改变 We're just erasing 只是我们的感情变淡了而已 From our hearts and minds 从里到外 And I know we said let go 我知道我们说了再见 But I kept on hanging on 可我仍然停留在这里不想离开 Inside I know it's over 在心里我知道这已经结束了 You're really gone 你真的已经走了 It's killing me 这让我痛苦像杀了我一样 Cause there ain't nothing 因为我不可能不在乎 That I can do 我能做的只是这样想 Baby, I stay in love with you 亲爱的我深深的陷入了对你的爱中,无法自拔 And I keep on telling myself 我不停的告诉自己 That you'll come back around 你会再次回来到我身旁 And I try to front like "Oh well" 每次我都会努力向前看,安慰自己一切都会好 Each time you let me down 但你每次都让我失望,痛苦 See I can't get over you now 你看,这么多次努力最终我还是忘不了你 No matter what I do 无论做什么都没办法 But baby, baby I stay in love with you Na na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na na Baby, I stay in love with you It cuts so deep 这种感觉深深的刺痛我 It hurts down to my soul 他让我的灵魂伤心坠落 My friends tell me 我的朋友告诉我 I ain't the same no more 现在情况不一样了 We still need each other 但我想我们仍需要对方 When we stumble and fall 当又我们跌倒遇到困难时 How we gon' act 我们该怎么办? Like what we had 还能像我们曾经那样互相扶持吗? Ain't nothin' at all now 现在什么也没有了,没人能帮我们 Hey, what I wanna do is Hey,现在我想做的就是 Ride shotgun next to you 像骑着火枪那样飞到你身边 With the top down like we used to 像以前那样快速投进你的怀抱 Hit the block 让整条街的人看到都震惊 Proud in the SUV 为我们的SUV车而骄傲 We both know our heart is breaking 我们都知道这次分离让我们的心都碎了 Can we learn from our mistakes 那么我们能不能从这个错误中学到什么呢? I can't last one moment alone 我再也不能忍受一刻孤独 Now go I know 我知道我现在就要离开这份痛苦
---------希望大家喜欢哦 大家也可以把喜欢的歌留下来 我也会发出来的哦-----
------------------留下你喜欢的英文歌哦 喜欢转个贴哦 亲---------------
---------------第60首《baby one more time》by 布兰妮Britney Spears----
第60首《baby one more time》by 布兰妮Britney Spears 任谁也没想到一个16岁的美国小女生布兰妮Britney Spears可以在短短的2年征服全球的少男少女,一跃登上新世纪流行之声的少女天后的宝座!1999年2月,布兰妮的首张专辑《Baby One More Time》推出时即在专辑榜上获得告示榜第一名。How was I supposed
know ? 我怎么会知道?That something wasn't right here. 有些事情不对劲。Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝 !Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝 !I shouldn't have let U go. 我本不该让你走。And now U're out of sight yeah. 现在你已消失了。Show me how U want it 2 be. 告诉我你想怎样。Tell me baby. 告诉我,宝贝!Cause I need 2 know now. 因为我需要现在知道。Oh,because. 噢,因为!My loneliness is killing me. 我的孤独在折磨我。(And I)I must confess. 我必须坦白。I still believe. 我仍然相信。(Still believe) 仍然相信。When I'm not with U I lose my mind. 当不和你在一起时我迷失了方向。Give me a sign. 给我个提示!Hit me baby one more time ! 宝贝再次拥抱我吧!(Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)!The reason I breathe is U. 你是我活着的理由。Boy U've got me blinded. 你使我盲目。Oh,pretty baby. 噢,漂亮的宝贝。There's nothing that I wouldn't do. 为你我会去做任何事。It's not the way I planned it. 那不是我计划中的事情。Show me how U want it 2 be. 告诉我你想怎么样。Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝 !Tell me baby. 告诉我,宝贝!Cause I need 2 know now. 因为我需要现在知道。Oh,because. 噢,因为!My loneliness is killing me. 我的孤独在折磨我。(And I)I must confess. 我必须坦白。I still believe. 我仍然相信。(Still believe) 仍然相信。When I'm not with U I lose my mind. 当不和你在一起时我迷失了方向。Give me a sign. 给我个提示!Hit me baby one more time ! 宝贝再次拥抱我吧!Baby one more time-Britney Spears 宝贝再来一次(布莱妮)制作:慧剑无心 QQ:(孤魂野鬼)(Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)!Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝 !Oh,pretty baby. 噢,漂亮的宝贝。How was I supposed 2 know ? 我怎么会知道?I must confess. 我必须承认。That my loneliness is killing me now. 我的孤独正在折磨我。Don't U know I still believe that U will be here. 我仍然相信你会在这里。I shouldn't have let U go. 我本不该让你走。Give me a sign. 给我个提示!Hit me baby one more time ! 宝贝再次拥抱我吧!My loneliness is killing me. 我的孤独在折磨我。(And I)I must confess. 我必须坦白。I still believe. 我仍然相信。(Still believe) 仍然相信。Hit me baby ! 拥抱我吧,宝贝!Give me a sign. 给我个提示!I must confess. 我必须承认。That my loneliness is killing me now. 我的孤独正在折磨我。Don't U know I still believe that U will be here. 我仍然相信你会在这里。When I'm not with U I lose my mind. 当不和你在一起时我迷失了方向。Give me a sign. 给我个提示!Hit me baby one more time ! 宝贝再次拥抱我吧!
第61首《because of you 》by Kelly Clarkson
人,也可能因为这首歌凄婉的曲调而扼腕感伤。Kelly如泣如诉而又富有弹性的声音,让人从中听到一种震慑人心的控诉,听到一个女子掩藏在坚强外表下的忧愁和委屈
will not make the same mistakes that you did 我不会重复你犯过的错误 I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery 我不会让自己的心承受如此痛苦I will not break the way you did, 我不会破坏你选择的方式You fell so hard 你吃尽苦头I ve learned the hard way 我也已经知道痛苦的滋味so never let it get that far 所以我不会让自己一错再错Because of you 因为你 I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来都不会偏离常轨Because of you 因为你 I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 我学会站在安全的一方以免自己受到伤害Because of you 因为你 I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 我发现很难去相信自己以及我身边的每一个人 Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕 I lose my way ,And it s not too long before you point it out 在你指出道路的不久前,我迷失了方向I cannot cry 我不能哭 Because I know that's weakness in your eyes 因为我知道这在你眼里是软弱的表现I m forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life 在生活中的每一天我被迫强颜欢笑My heart can't possibly break 我的心可能早已破碎 When it wasn't even whole to start with 甚至在最初之时就不再完整Because of you 因为你I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来都不会偏离常轨Because of you 因为你I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 我学会站在安全的一方以免自己受到伤害Because of you 因为你I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me我发现很难去相信自己以及我身边的每一个人Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕I watched you die 我看到你日渐憔悴I heard you cry every night in your sleep 每晚,我都听见你在睡梦中哭泣 I was so young 我当时太小 You should have known better than to lean on me 你早该知道而不是还依赖于我You never thought of anyone else 你从来不考虑别人的感受 You just saw your pain 你只在乎自己的痛苦And now I cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thing 如今我亦因为同样的事情在深夜里哭泣Because of you 因为你I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来都不会偏离常轨Because of you 因为你I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt我学会站在安全的一方以免自己受到伤害Because of you 因为你 I try my hardest just to forget everything 我尽我最大努力去忘掉一切Because of you 因为你 I don t know how to let anyone else in 我不知道如何去接纳别人 Because of you 因为你 I m ashamed of my life because it s empty 我为我的生命如此空虚而感到羞愧Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕 Because of you因为你 Because of you 因为你
第62首《just one last dance 》by sarah connor
和他 的前任丈夫marc terenzi一起合唱的
分开的人伤不起啊Just one last dance....oh baby...just one last dance
最后一曲 哦 亲爱的 最后一曲
We meet in the night in the Spanish café
那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇
I look in your eyes just don't know what to say
望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语
It feels like I'm drowning in salty water
泪水已令我尽陷沉溺
A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise
几个时辰过后 阳光便要升起
tomorrow will come an it's time to realize
明日终将到来
our love has finished forever
爱情永远分离
how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)
多想和你一起(和你一起)
how I wish we make it through
多想共同继续
Just one last dance
before we say goodbye
when we sway and turn round and round and round
一次次挥手转身
it's like the first time
初次相遇般难舍难离
Just one more chance
再多一次机会
hold me tight and keep me warm
紧紧拥抱 充满爱意
cause the night is getting cold
因夜已渐冷
and I don't know where I belong
我不知道不将属于哪里
Just one last dance
The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar
夜光美酒 琴声(吉它)响起
I'll never forget how romantic they are
浪漫之夜 永难忘记
but I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love
我知道明日将痛失我的爱
There's no way to come with you
永远不能再相偎相依
it's the only thing to do
Just one last dance
before we say goodbye
when we sway and turn round and round and round
一次次挥手转身
it's like the first time
初次相遇般难舍难离
Just one more chance
再多一次机会
hold me tight and keep me warm
紧紧拥抱 让我感受到温暖
cause the night is getting cold
因夜已渐冷
and I don't know where I belong
我不知道我属于那里
Just one last dance, just one more chance, just one last dance
最后一曲 最后一次 最后一曲
第63首《cold as you 》by Taylor Swift
这首歌曲是以伤感忧愁的基调写出女孩放弃一段唯美爱情时的痛心。 我很喜欢哦 大家一定要听听看那You have a way of coming easily to me. 你轻易地靠近了我 And when you take, you take the very best of me. 你让我展现了最完美的一面 So I start a fight because I need to feel something,And you do 是我开始了我俩的争斗因为我想去知道一些事情 what you want 'cause I'm not what you wanted. 可你依然我行我素,因为我不是你的真爱 Oh, what a shame. 噢,多可惜啊 What a rainy ending given to a perfect day. 美丽的一天却是乌雨地结束 Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say. 我选择离开,即使你不说一句辩解的话 And now that I'm sittin' here thinkin' it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you. 我正坐着想着事情的经过,我从没有感觉过这样的冰冷,你给我的冰冷 You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray. 你在我俩之间筑了一堵灰色的隔墙 And I stood there lovin' you and WISHED them all away. 我依然站在那里爱着你 And you come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you. 你已离去,留下一个卑微却伟大的故事,一个勇敢爱你的人,她的梦想却已破碎 You never did give a damn thing, honey. 你没有对我做错什么,亲爱的 But I cried, cried for you. 我却为你流泪 And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you. 我想你不会告诉别人我的死,我为你而死 Oh, what a shame. What a rainy ending give to a perfect day. 美丽的一天却是乌雨地结束 Every smile you fake is so condescending. 你虚伪的笑容是否表现着你的高傲 Counted all the scars you made. 细数着你留给我的伤痛 Now that I'm sittin here thinkin' it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you. 我正坐着想着事情的经过,我从没有感觉过这样的冰冷,你给我的冰冷
第64首歌《Paper gangsta》by lady gaga
推荐给大家的哦 呵呵 Paper Gangsta这个词组的中文翻译并不是“纸绑匪‘,而应该是指那么一种人:出身富有家庭,但刻意打扮得很破落,好象自己是街头烂仔,很厉害的样子,其实是装的。 呵呵
gaga的歌曲都让人这么耳目一新
希望你也喜欢哦
Midnight rush with a pen in my hand 凌晨我的手中握着一支笔Inkin Lincoln, sand-script with a fan墨色林肯(常常的轿车),沙草书和一扇风扇Remembering me before we began 我们开始前记得我Sometime I felt so deaf in the jam有时在果酱里感觉非常聋哑 But the ones who loved me told me to stop可是爱我的告诉我要停止 Like homegirl cant get jitter for drop像家女不能得到抖动的点滴(指的是性啦、、、)A superwoman chick you know that I am 你知道我是一个女超人Some shit don't fly by me in a man 一些狗屎(骂人的)不跟着我飞Cuz I do not accept any less than someone因为(cuz-&because)我不接受任何低于某人(指的某认识她喜欢的一个人)Just as real as fabulous 像那么真那么神话般的Don't want no paper gangsta不想要paper gangsta(你知道什么意思啦)Won't sign away my life to 不会签(约定)我的生活去Someone who's got the flavor 有味道的某人But don't know how follow through 但是不知道怎么贯彻 Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaWon't sign no monkey papers 不签人和猴子纸(很多不通的都为了押韵)I don't do funny business 我不做滑稽的生意Not interested in fakers 对假惺惺的人不敢兴趣Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaOh ohhhh 哦 哦~~~Don't want no paper gangsta Oh ohhhh哦 哦~~~ Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaDon't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaGot something really shiny to start找到了真正闪亮的启动Want me to sign there on your range rover heart想让我签在你的揽胜心上I've heard it before yeah the dinners were nice 我以前听过 是啊 晚餐很豪华Till you diamond words melted into some ice 直到你钻石般的话在冰里融化You should have been around to the beat of my song 你应该出现在我歌里的节拍Mr. california 加利福利亚先生paper gansta I'm looking for love not an empty page 我在寻找爱情 不是白纸Full of stuff that means nothing满满的又没有价值but you pimp a lady 可是你射(是那个、、)一个女人Cuz I do not accept any less than someone 因为我不接受任何低于某人Just as real as fabulous 像那么真那么神话般的Won't sign away my life to 不会签(约定)我的生活去Someone who's got the flavor 有味道的某人But don't know how follow through 但是不知道怎么贯彻 Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaWon't sign no monkey papers 不签人和猴子纸(很多不通的都为了押韵)I don't do funny business 我不做滑稽的生意Not interested in fakers 对假惺惺的人不敢兴趣Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaOh ohhhh 额 哦~~~ Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaOh ohhhh 额 哦~~~ Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaDon't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaWon't sign away my life to 不会签(约定)我的生活去Someone who's got the flavor 有味道的某人But don't know how follow through 但是不知道怎么贯彻 Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaWon't sign no monkey papers 不签人和猴子纸I don't do funny business 我不做滑稽的生意Not interested in fakers 对假惺惺的人不敢兴趣Don't want no paper gangsta Won't sign away my life to 不会签(约定)我的生活去Someone who's got the flavor 有味道的某人But don't know how follow through 但是不知道怎么贯彻 Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaWon't sign no monkey papers 不签人和猴子纸I don't do funny business 我不做滑稽的生意Not interested in fakers 对假惺惺的人不敢兴趣Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaOh ohhhh 额 哦~~~ Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaOh ohhhh 额 哦~~~ Don't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaDon't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaDon't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangstaDon't want no paper gangsta 不想要paper gangsta
-------------第65首歌《i could be the one
》by Donna -----------
第65首歌《i could be the one 》by Donna
节奏轻快,风格清新,配合Donna悦耳脱俗的嗓音,成为绝对讨好大众的流行佳作!
Donna lewis的声音宁静、慵懒,水一样的温柔,好象是躺在你怀里,轻轻地向你诉说心事一般。 I could be your sea of sand 我可以做你沙滩的大海 I could be your warmth of desire 我可以做你渴望的温暖 I could be your prayer of hope 我可以做你希望的祈祷 I could be your gift to everyday 我可以做你每天的礼物 I could be your tide of heaven 我可以做你天堂的潮汐 I could be a hint of what’s to come 我可以做你未来的线索 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是任何人 I could be your blue eyed angel 我可以做你蓝眼睛的天使 I could be the storm before the calm 我可以做平静前的暴风雨 I could be your secret pleasure 我可以做你的秘密乐趣 I could be your well wishing well 我可以做你的美好的愿望 I could be your breath of life 我可以做你的生气 I could be your European dream 我可以做你的欧洲梦 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是任何人 Now I would lie here in the darkness 现在我将活在黑暗中 Now I would lie here for all time 现在我将永远在这 Now I would lie here watching over you 现在我将在这一直监视你 Comfort you 安慰你 Sing to you 唱歌给你 I could be your worry partner 我可以成为你烦恼的伴侣 I could be your socialite 我可以做你的社会名流 I could be your green eyed monster 我可以做你绿眼的怪物 I could be your force of light 我可以做你灯的支柱 I could be your temple garden 我可以做你的寺庙花园 I could be your tender hearted child 我可以做你有颗温柔心的孩子 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是任何人 Now I would lie here in the darkness 现在我将活在黑暗中 Now I would lie here for all time 现在我将永远在这 Now I would lie here watching over you 现在我将在这一直监视你 Comfort you 安慰你 Sing to you 唱歌给你 Will I ever change the journey 我将永远改变旅程吗 Will the hushed tones disappear 安静的气氛将消失了吗 Oh little Rita 哦,我的小丽塔 Let me hold you 让我拥有你 Oh little Rita 哦,我的小丽塔 Let me love you 让我爱你 I could be your leafy island 我可以做你叶状的岛屿 I could be your thunder in the clouds 我可以做你云中的雷 I could be your dark enclosure 我可以做你黑暗的围栏 I could be your romantic soul 我可以做你传奇的心灵 I could be your small beginning我可以做你小小的开端 I could be your suit in universe 我可以做你宇宙中的一套衣服 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是任何人 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是任何人 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是任何人
-----------下面几首歌都是迈克尔·杰克逊的哦 怎么能少了他呢----------------
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 开头就高潮的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信