one hell of a songMr.li one歌词

- 地狱之轮 Hell On Wheels - Season One
0人评分, 平均0分
专辑介绍:
Hell on Wheels is an American Western television series created and produced by Joe and Tony Gayton. Set in 1865, the series centers on the settlement that accompanied the construction of the first transcontinental railroad, referred to as "Hell on Wheels" by the company men, surveyors, support workers, laborers, prostitutes, mercenaries and others who make the mobile encampment their home. It stars Anson Mount as Cullen Bohannon, a former Confederate soldier who works as a foreman on the railroad as he tries to track down the Union soldiers who murdered his wife and young son.
电视原声的精选专辑
地狱之轮 Hell On Wheels - Season One的评论Metallica的《One》 歌词_百度知道
Metallica的《One》 歌词
提问者采纳
One歌手://music, help meDarkness Imprisoning meAll that I seeAbsolute horrorI cannot liveI cannot dieTrapped in myselfBody my holding cellLandmine Has taken my sightTaken my speechTaken my hearingTaken my armsTaken my legsTaken my soulLeft me with a life in Hell
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Maroon 5的One more night的中文歌词_百度知道
求Maroon 5的One more night的中文歌词
提问者采纳
but my body keeps on telling you yes  我试图拒绝你;ll only stay with you one more night  但这真的是我们相处的最后一夜  Trying to tell you no.  《One More Night》中英文歌词;ve said it a million times  我知道这话我已经说过千万遍  But i&#39,在彼此看来都是紧张到一触即发  You and I go rough, that i&#39. 他承受着这个痛苦的现实.;ve said it a million times  我知道我已经说了千万遍  But i&#39,最终妻子悄悄带着孩纸离开了  魔力红乐队Maroon5的最新单曲《One More Night》MV清晨出炉;ll only stay with you one more night  我以我的生命发誓.,可我的身体却自行接受  Trying to tell you stop, we keep throwing things and slamming the doors  生活变得艰难,就像枚带有疼痛的印记  And now i'll only stay with you one more night  所以我以死起誓,像枚滴血的刺青  Yeah,这会是你我共处的最后一夜  And I know i&#39,但你口红的颜色都快夺走了我的呼吸  I&#39, yeah, feeling stupid crawling back to you  我现在真的后悔悄悄地溜回你的身旁  So I cross my heart, and I hope to die,我们唯一的交流变成了摔打东西和大力的关门隔绝彼此  You and I get sore, and Id be waking up, feeling sastified but guilty as hell  我会在醒来的时候, using my head let it all go  我已经不能再维持理性;ve said it a million times  我知道我已经说过千万遍  But i&#39, on my body like a tattoo  你紧紧的贴着我的身体,我只会和你再待最后一晚  And I know i&#39, then dysfunctional we stuck keeping score  我们变得易怒, and I hope to die..;ll only stay with you one more night  (yeah baby give me one more night)  但我只会再和你多待这最后一夜  So I cross my heart, on my body like a tattoo  让你紧紧的缠绕着我的身体, in the morning probably hating myself  我定会在清晨醒来的时候无比的厌恶这样的自己  And i&#39, they all know that we can&#39,这真的会是最后一晚  And I know i&#39, whatever, on my body like a tattoo  想让你始终待在我的身旁;t know.)  (我不知道答案…无论如何都不能再这样下去…)推荐歌曲, using my head let it all go  是的,你又再一次让我爱上你了  Yeah I stopped using my head,就像枚带有疼痛的印记  And now i&#39,但是拳击对于有了家室的Adam来说实在是不适合., that i&#39, that i&#39、歇斯底里;d be waking up, that i&#39, there you again making me love you  但亲爱的你又再一次让我爱上了你  Yeah I stopped using my head,我已经停止了思考;ll  only stay with you one more night  所以我用我的生命发誓, feeling stupid crawling back to you  现在我觉得悄悄溜回你身边的决定是如此失策  So Ill only stay with you one more night  到这真的是最后一晚  Yeah baby give me one more night  亲爱的再让我和你多待一夜  Yeah baby give me one more night  再给我一夜回忆  Yeah baby give me one more night  最后一夜  But baby there you again,思考怎么放手  Got you stuck on my body,以互踩痛处而相互较量  You and Im feeling stupid, and I hope to die,不能再对你放手  Got you stuck on my body, but your lipstick got me so out of breath  我试图停下;ll only stay with you one more night  但我此刻只想与你共度今夜时光  (I don&#39..,连旁人都看不下去了  But m feeling stupid, yeah,我不会再放手  Got you stuck on my body, yeah  So I cross my heart,只再和你共度最后一晚  And I know i&#39, at each other like we going to war  我们的关系不断僵化,心中满是满足和如临地狱的罪恶感  But ve said it a million times  我知道这句话我已说了千万遍  But i&#39:  You and I go hard,我已经放弃了思考权衡;t do this no more  我们的所作所为越来越超出常规;ll only stay with you one more night  所以我以生命起誓,Adam化身拳击手, there you again making me love you  但亲爱的, there you again making me love you  但亲爱的你又让我再次爱上你了  Yeah I stopped using my head,同样也是一位好父亲, using my head let it all go  是的!这是一个令人伤感的故事
提问者评价
相关专业回答
歌曲:one more night
歌手:Maroon 5
发行时间:
所属专辑:《Overexposed》
one more night歌词如下:
You and I go hard,
我们之间变得生硬
at each other like we going to war
如同随时都会点燃战火
You and I go rough,
我和你的关系变得粗糙不堪
we keep throwing things and slamming the doors
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
One More Night
You and I go hard,
我们之间变得生硬
at each other like we going to war
如同随时都会点燃战火
You and I go rough,
我和你的关系变得粗糙不堪
we keep throwing things and slamming the doors
我们不断地摔碎东西 夺门而出 
You and I get sore,
我和你之间变得酸楚痛苦
then dysfunctional we stuck keeping score
我们都变得有些神经质 斤斤计较
You and I get sick,
我们变得彼此厌倦
they all know that we can't do this no more
所有人都知道我们已经无以为继
But baby there you go again,
但宝贝你又一次做到了
there you go again making me love you
你又一次让我继续爱着你
Yeah I stopped using my head,
我的大脑停止了思考
using my head...
参考资料:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁one hell or another的歌词_百度知道
one hell or another的歌词
歌名:One Hell Or Another 歌手:Avril Lavigne&Katy Perry&Blondie&more.. One way or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha One way or another I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha One way or another I'm gonna see ya I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha One day, maybe next week I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha, I'll meetcha You're so hypnotizing Could you be the devil Could you be an angel Your touch magnetizing Feels like I am floating Your from a whole other world A different dimension You open my eyes And I'm ready to go Lead me into the light Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison Take me, ta-ta-take me Wanna be a victim Ready for abduction If you love me If you hate me You can save me Baby, baby All my life I've been good, but now Whoooooooa what the hell! What? What? What? What the hell! Were talking away I dont know what Im to say Ill say it anyway Todays another day to find you Shying away Ill be coming for your love, OK? Take on me Take me on Ill be gone (One way or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha) Your from a whole other world A different dimension You open my eyes And I'm ready to go Lead me into the light Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison Take me, ta-ta-take me Wanna be a victim Ready for abduction If you love me If you hate me You can save me Baby, baby All my life I've been good, but now Whoooooooa what the hell! You gotta keep 'em separated You gotta keep 'em separated Oh Mickey, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey) (Oh Mickey, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey) You gotta keep 'em separated M-m-m-my Sharona M-m-m-my Sharona M-m-m-my Sharona M-m-m-my Sharona M-m-m-my Sharona M-m-m-my Sharona They call me Hell They call me Stacey They call me her They call me Jane That’s not my name That’s not my name That’s not my name That’s not my name M-m-m-my Sharona You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain Too much love drives a man insane You broke my will, but what a thrill Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire Take on me(You gotta keep 'em separated) Take me on(You gotta keep 'em separated) Ill be gone DJ turn it upupupupupup DJ turn it upupupupupup DJ turn it upupupupupup (One way or another I'm gonna find ya DJ turn it upupupupupup I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha) Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison Take me, ta-ta-take me Wanna be a victim Ready for abduction If you love me If you hate me You can save me Baby, baby All my life I've been good, but now Whoooooooa what the hell! Boy, you're an alien Your touch are foreign It's supernatural Extraterrestrial you gotta keep em separated
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
首歌是几首单曲混合的:What the Hell
Avril LavigneE,具体如下.T. Katy PerryBlondie & moreA-HA
提问者评价
hell的相关知识
其他1条回答
One Hell Or Another - Avril Lavigne&Katy Perry&Blondie&more..
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha, I'll meetcha
You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing