歌词中you my feel want my dream的歌 男声有关dream的英文歌歌 是虎牙lol视频飞行

中国梦之声黄晓明对朱国斌说话时的英文歌!歌词好像是and in my dream i have to kiss you。_百度知道
中国梦之声黄晓明对朱国斌说话时的英文歌!歌词好像是and in my dream i have to kiss you。
很柔和的男声
提问者采纳
Lionel Richie - Hello I've been alone with you inside my mindAnd in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand timesI s穿阀扁合壮骨憋摊铂揩ometimes see you pass outside my doorHello, is it me you're looking for?I can see it in your eyesI can see it in your smileYou're all I've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide'Cause you know just what to sayAnd you know just what to doAnd I want to tell you so much, I love you
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首抒情的英文歌曲,男生唱的,歌词里面有句是you are my only love
我一共找到了三首歌,见下哦!1.
You’ll Be My Love (无线电视剧“十万吨情缘)My love,till you are near I long for your touch you are the only one, with you I know I'll find love that I need Love for a life time So please believe it's true Our love will see us thru For one heart share by two We'll always stand, now and forever Thru the sun, or all thru the rain And for all time You'll always be my love So please believe it's true Our love will see us thru For one heart share by two We'll always stand, now and forever Thru the sun, and all thru the rain And for all time You'll always be my love Thru the sun, and all thru the rain You'll always be my love, or all thru the rain And for all time You'll always be to be my love
还有一首Dream come true
(不过是女的唱的)不知道对不对.
歌手∶Baby M どんなに离れてても I'm always thinking of you 一人じゃ寂しい夜も君のために I can wait メールが来るたびにドキッと My heart beats こんな気持ちにさせてくれる君は Special You are the only one このまま幸せを感じていたい You are my only one 恐くなるくらい I'm so in love You are my dream come true 离したくないよ My dream come true これ以上のLoveはない Oh baby now ずっと一绪にいれたら Forever I'm yours 时々けんかしても I can't be mad at you そう君はいつだって You always make me smile 二人会えない日でも You always showing me love こんなに幸せをくれる君は Special You are the only one ずっと隣にいてもいいのかな? You are my only love ずっとそばにいさせてね Baby please You are my dream come true 离したくないよ My dream come true これ以上のLoveはない Oh baby now ずっと一绪にいれたら Forever I'm yours 何度も梦の中で描いたあの人は Oh you are my dream 君だから でもこれは梦なんかじゃない だからどこにも行かないで Oh baby please You are my dream come true 离したくないよ My dream come true これ以上のLoveはない Oh baby now ずっと一绪にいれたら Forever I'm yours You are my dream come true 离したくないよ My dream come true これ以上のLoveはない Oh baby now ずっと一绪にいれたら Forever I'm yours You are my dream come true 离したくないよ My dream come true これ以上のLoveはない Oh baby now ずっと一绪にいれたら Forever I'm yours You are my dream come true 离したくないよ My dream come true これ以上のLoveはない Oh baby now ずっと一绪にいれたら Forever I'm yours
3.歌名 if i could
歌手:Annie Lenno(I'd like to dedicate this next song to all the parents and children of the world... and especially to my very own... René-Charles!) If I could I'd protect you from the sadness in your eyes Give you courage in a world of.promise Yes, I would If I could I would teach you all the things I've never learned And I'd help you cross the bridges that I've burned Yes, I would If I could I would try to shield your innocence from time But the part of life I gave you isn't mine I've watched you grow So I could let you go If I could I would help you make it through the hungry years But I know that I can never cry your tears But I would If I could If I live In a time and place where you don't want to be You don't have to walk along this road with me My yesterday Won't have to be your way If I knew I'd have tried to change the world I brought you to And there isn't very much that I could do But I would If I could... Oh baby... mummy wants to protect you And help my baby through the hungry years Cause you're part of me And if you ever... ever need Sad shoulder to cry on I'm just someone to talk to I'll be there... I'll be there I didn't change your world (Oh darling...I love you baby) But I would 这几首都有你说的那句歌词.我个人认为第二首蛮好听的,如果不对的话也建议听听看.望采纳哦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码寻找一首女声英文歌,有歌词I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you_百度知道
寻找一首女声英文歌,有歌词I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you
.the shining day
i need you i love you in my heart in my dream &#47.? when never where are you go 依稀记得上面的歌词,求达人告诉我. Till the end of time,很喜欢. I love you. I will be your light,那时候很喜欢I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you ,在商场再次听到?,后来忘记歌名了,这是大学时候一个同学告诉我的?;if you want to go
!,没找到!!不是席琳·迪翁的,忽悠我不要紧,歌曲节奏也很好! 高潮部分是!!。声音很好听! 。女的独唱,分是不会给你的。没有这个歌词的就不要乱回答了,抒情中带着淡淡的伤感 本人已百度,那时候很流行:the shining day
i need you i love you in my heart in my dream,楼下的请别乱回答,酷狗也找过了!,柔和甜美,据说是一韩剧里边的插曲大学时候是之间吧,google过了
love you, i need a little careand maybe i, please sayyou love me too, it saidi love you, maybe youoh you need somebody just to hold youif you do, these three wordsthey could change our lives foreverand i promise you that we will always be togethertill the end of timewell maybe i, together, i finally find the courage deep insidejust to walk right up to your doorbut my body can've made my move when you looked in my eyes&#39, these three wordsthey could change our lives foreverand i promise you that we will always be togethertill the end of timeso today, please sayyou love me too:celine dion i must be crazy nowmaybe i dream too muchbut when i think of youi long to feel your touchto whisper in your earwords that are old as timewords only you would hearif only you were minei wish i could go back to the very first day i saw youshould&#39!歌手;d lie here by my sidei love you, just reach out and i't move when i finally get to itjust like a thousand times beforethen without a word he handed me this letterread i hope this finds thecause by now i know that you&#39, please sayyou love me tooplease say you love me tootill the end of timethese three wordsthey could change our lives foreverand i promise you that we will always be togetheroh, i need a little love yeahll be thered feel the way that i doand i&#39, i love youplease say you love me tooplease pleasesay you love me tootill the end of timemy babyd whisper these words as you&#39, maybe you, maybe you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Celine Dion : I Love You Lyrics
Songwriters: N/A
Send &I Love You& Ringtone to your Cell
I must be crazy now
Maybe I dream too much
But when I think of you
I long to feel your touch
To whisper in your ear
Words that are old as time
Words only you would hear
If only you were mine
I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you
Should've made my move when you looked in my eyes
'cause by now I know that you'd feel the way that I do
And I'd whisper these words as you'd lie here by my side
I love you, please say
You love me too, these three words
They could change our lives forever
And I promise you that we will always be...
你把这些歌词输入到百度mp3中,搜歌词就好啦!
歌曲:i love you!歌手:celine dion
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I want how, I want why?英文歌的歌词,请问谁知道_百度知道
I want how, I want why?英文歌的歌词,请问谁知道
提问者采纳
lemmon tree
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
i wonder why”吧,不错的?那是西域男孩的《my love》应该是“i wonder how
sound of my dream
歌手:westlife(西城男孩) 专辑:coast to coast
• 搜索&my love(我的爱)&LRC歌词
• 搜索&my love(我的爱)&mp3
[ti:my love(我的爱)]
[ar:westlife(西城男孩)]
[al:coast to coast]
[by:小白猪]
an empty street an empty house
a hole inside heart
i'm all alone and the rooms
are getting smaller
i wonder how i wonder why
i wonder where they are
the days we had
the songs we sang together
and oh! my love
i'm holding on forever
reaching for a love
that seems so far
so i say a litter prayer
no my dream will take me there
where the skies are blue to see you
once again my love
overseas from coast to coast
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几首英文歌的歌词_百度知道
求几首英文歌的歌词
◇.歌手.◆ 娃娃脸Babyface◇.歌曲.◆&1& wish that i could tell you&2& loneliness&3& every time i close my eyes&4& drama,love&'lationships◇.歌手.◆ 莎拉蔻娜Sarah Connor ◇.歌曲.◆ &1& christmas in my heart&2& love is color blind&3& just one last dance◇.其他一些.◆ &1& heal the world
迈克尔·杰克逊Machael Jackson&2& chocolate ice
卫兰&3& because o订旦斥秆俪飞筹时船江f you
凯丽·克莱森Kelly Clarkson &4& hero
玛丽雅.凯利Mariah Carey
有点多~麻烦大家了!不需要中文的,但是一定要准确哦!
提问者采纳
是有点多,不过都是我喜欢的,等会给你太多了,汗,都贴出来吗?帖不出来,我发到贴吧上,给你个链接
提问者评价
网友推荐的&求几首英文歌曲,要歌词~
90945人推荐
98225人推荐
126404人推荐