you can be a great man是那首英文歌i can be里的歌词

有个英文歌 歌词中有doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer you can be just the one you wanna be 是什么歌?我要歌名
有个英文歌 歌词中有doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer you can be just the one you wanna be 是什么歌?我要歌名
peerless             

doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 

医生,演员,律师或歌唱家 
why not president, be a dreamer

为什么不能成为总统?做一个有梦想的人
you can be just the one you wanna be

你可以成为梦想中的那个人

police man, fire fighter or a post man 
警察,消防员或者邮递员 

why not something like your old man

为什么不能像你们的前辈一样?

你可以成为梦想中的那个人 
driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 

司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家 

为什么不能成为总统?做一个有梦想的人

你可以成为梦想中的那个人

I know that we all got one thing 
我知道我们都拥有一样东西 

that we all share together 
那就是我们都在分享的梦想 

we got that one nice dream 

我们都拥有一个美好的梦想 
we live for

我们为之生存

you never know what life could bring 
你不会知道生活会给你带来什么

coz nothing last for ever 

因为没有什么能永远存在 
just hold on to the team you play for 
贵在坚持

I know you could reach the top ,make sure that you won&t stop 

确定你不会停下来 ,这样你就可以达到顶峰
be the one that you wanna be 
做那个你一直都梦想成为的人 

now sing this with me 
现在和我一起唱这首歌

医生,演员,律师或歌唱家 

为什么不能成为总统?做一个有梦想的人

你可以成为梦想中的那个人

警察,消防员或者邮递员 

为什么不能像你们的前辈一样?

你可以成为梦想中的那个人 

we may have different ways to think 

我们也许会从不同角度来思考 
but it doesn&t really matter

但这没关系

we all caught up in the steam of this life 
我们都被生活中的一些风气所束缚
focus on every little thing 
执著于每一件小事 

that&s what does really matter 

这才是问题所在 
uxury cars and bling

金钱(奢华的车)和物质

thats not real life 
那都不是真正的生活 

I know you could reach the top ,make sure that you won&t stop
确定你不会停下来 ,这样你就可以达到顶峰
be the one that you wanna be

做那个你一直都梦想成为的人

now sing this with me 
现在和我一起唱这首歌

医生,演员,律师或歌唱家 

为什么不能成为总统?做一个有梦想的人

你可以成为梦想中的那个人

警察,消防员或者邮递员 

为什么不能像你们的前辈一样?

你可以成为梦想中的那个人 

last year I used to dream about this day

去年我还在梦想着有这么一天

now I&m here I&m singing for you 

而现在梦想实现,我在这里为你们唱歌
I hope I could inspire you

我希望我能鼓舞你

coz I&ve got all the love 

因为我得到了所有的爱
coz I&ve got all love for you 
我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱

医生,演员,律师或歌唱家 

为什么不能成为总统?做一个有梦想的人

你可以成为梦想中的那个人

警察,消防员或者邮递员 

为什么不能像你们的前辈一样?

你可以成为梦想中的那个人 
driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 

司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家 

为什么不能成为总统?做一个有梦想的人

你可以成为梦想中的那个人
警察,消防员或者邮递员 

为什么不能像你们的前辈一样?

你可以成为梦想中的那个人 

医生,演员,律师或歌唱家 

为什么不能成为总统?做一个有梦想的人

你可以成为梦想中的那个人
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
舞蹈领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有首节奏感很强英文歌里有you tell me why ,told somethings i can be_百度知道
有首节奏感很强英文歌里有you tell me why ,told somethings i can be
提问者采纳
sound of my dream
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他5条回答
Justin Timberlake的Cry Me A River百度mp3就有下载
也不是这首
那我就不知道了。是男声还是女声还是合唱还是童声啊。
tell me why 有很多人唱过,有不是小男孩唱的版本的哦~~节奏感很强的是SUPERMODE版本的吗?
就叫tell me why
是小孩唱的
不是小男孩唱的
应该是《Tell Me Why》
下面歌词及中文意思
In my dream,children sing
A song of love for every boy and girl
The sky is blue and fields are green:
And laughter is the language of the world
Then i wake and all i see
Is a world full of people in need
Tell me why(why) does it have to be like this?
Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?
Tell me why (why) cos i don't understand
When so many need somebody
We don't give a helping hand Tell me why?
Everyday i ask myself
What will i have to do to be a man?
Do i have to stand and fight
To prove to everybody who i am?
Is that what my life is for
To waste in a world fu...
不是小男孩唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(~o ̄▽ ̄)~o求一首歌名、 英文歌。 很热门的、 P开头的。 歌词高潮部分是: you can be just want you wan na be 什么 ③‐┃べ - 主题百科
时间: 来源: 编辑:haori
\(≧ω≦)/求一首歌名、 英文歌。 很热门的、 P开头的。 歌词高潮部分是: you can be just want you wan na be 什么 ≯═▆п━
Darin Zanyar - Be What You Wanna Be
另外,此歌,网上也有叫作Peerless的,实际上英文是前者是对的
试听:/v_show/id_XNjQ1NDQ2ODQ=.html
下载:http://cgi./fcgi-bin/m.q?w=Darin+Zanyar+-+Be+What+You+Wanna+Be&p=1&source=1&t=1
是nas的i can,很不错的一首说唱
/v_show/id_XMjUwMjQ3Mg==.html
难道是poker face?
Be what you wanna be.
Darin Zanyar是唱的,瑞典歌坛新人。网络上流传的是《Peerless》
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家
why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人
you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人
police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员
why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙伴?
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或者歌唱家
i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西
that we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的
we got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想
we live for 我们为之生存
you never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么
coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒
just hold on to the team 只是坚持住
you play for 为了你所努力的团队
i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰
make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来
be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人
now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家
police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员
why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?
劲舞貌似还把这个叫
感冒的圣诞节。
搜E搜推荐文章【每日发声】海外向——请问今天单曲循环哪首? | 独立音乐在发声小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
4536人加入此小组
报道帖,鸡冻帖,感慨帖,听众点播,每日一歌~~~~~~
+ 加入我的果篮
【130613】 Antony and the Johnsons ——《Bird Girl》在线链接:(分享自 )
【130614】 The National ——《About Today》歌词:Today you were far awayand I didn't ask you whyWhat could I sayI was far awayYou just walked awayand I just watched youWhat could I sayHow close am I to losing youTonight you just close your eyesand I just watch youslip awayHow close am I to losing youHey, are you awakeYeah I'm right hereWell can I ask you about todayHow close am I to losing youHow close am I to losing在线链接:(分享自 )
Pink!的stupid girl。。。
Jason mraz,I won't give up
Sarah ConnorFrom Sarah with Love
桜色舞うころ
引用 的话:Pink!的stupid girl。。。Pink还有好多歌儿很带感,很适合把姑娘的坏心情带出去,丢得远远的
引用 的话:Pink还有好多歌儿很带感,很适合把姑娘的坏心情带出去,丢得远远的Try大赞?
引用 的话:【130614】 The National ——《About Today》歌词:Today you were far awayand I didn't ask you whyWhat c...勇士的插曲,听的时候眼泪就掉下来,然后无限单曲循环。。。。
【130615】 Rodriguez ——《I Wonder》歌词:I wonder how many times you've been hadAnd I wonder how many plans have gone badI wonder how many times you had sexI wonder do you know who'll be next I wonder l wonder wonder I doI wonder about the love you can't findAnd I wonder about the loneliness that's mine I wonder how much going have you gotAnd I wonder about your friends that are notI wonder I wonder I wonder I doI wonder about the tears in children's eyes And I wonder about the soldier that diesI wonder will this hatred ever end I wonder and worry my friendI wonder I wonder wonder don't you?I wonder how many times you been had And I wonder how many dreams have gone badI wonder how many times you've had sexAnd I wonder do you care who'll be nextI wonder I wonder wonder I do在线链接:(分享自 )
Jason Mraz,Mr.Curiosity这两天突然很喜欢男巫,虽然听他的歌有三年了
Dear You and The Boy
引用 的话:Jason Mraz,Mr.Curiosity这两天突然很喜欢男巫,虽然听他的歌有三年了很好听,还听见了Lena演唱的版本,不一样的感觉?陈晓东也唱过哈?歌词大意:Hey Mr. Curiosity, is it true what they've been saying about you?嘿,好奇先生,他们所说的关于你的事情是真的吗Are you killing me?你正在摧毁我吗You took care of the cat already, and for those who think it's heavy你轻而易举就安置妥当了那些对于旁人来说苦恼的锁事Is it the truth, or is it only gossip?这是真的吗,抑或只是流言蜚语罢了Call it mystery or anything, just as long as you'd call me称它为一个谜或者其他什么都好,只要你还这样称呼着我I sent the message on did you get it when I left it我留下的消息你看到了吗See this catastrophic event, it wasn't meant to mean no harm瞧瞧这飞来横祸,你不能装作若无其事吧But to think there's nothing wrong is a problem当什么事都没发生,却总是教人忐忑I'm looking for love this time, sounding hopeful but it's making me cry我想试着爱一次,听起来充满希望,我却不禁落泪Love is a mystery, Mr. Curious...爱真是一个谜啊,好奇先生Come back to me, Mr. waiting ever patient can't you see回到我身边吧,你没看出来我没什么耐心吗That I'm the same the way you left me, in a hurry to spell check me我现在还是一副你离开时的老样子,还是迫不及待地想要证明自己And I'm underlined already in envy green and pencil red可我却早已被嫉妒和愤怒所掩埋And I've forgotten what you've said把你说过的一切都抛至脑后Will you stop working for the dead and return你可不可以不再沉睡,回到我的身体中Mr. curious well I need some inspiration好奇先生,我现在需要一些灵感It's my birthday and I cannot find no cause for celebration今天是我的生日但我却找不到任何庆祝的理由The scenario is grave but I'll be braver when you save me这样的剧情让我仿佛置身于坟墓,但是如果有你的拯救我也许能勇敢一点From this situation laden with hearsay从这纷纷扰扰中抽身I'm looking for love this time, sounding hopeful but it's making me cry我想试着爱一次,听起来充满希望,我却不禁落泪Love is a mystery, Mr. Curiosity be Mr. please爱真是一个谜啊,好奇先生,行行好Do come and find me, oh赶紧现身吧,来找到我Find, find me, find me快来找到我I'm looking for love this time, sounding hopeful but it's making me cry我想试着爱一次,听起来充满希望,我却不禁落泪Trying not to ask why, cause love is a mystery我试着不去追问缘由,因为爱本来就是一个谜Mr. Curiosity be Mr. please好奇先生,行行好Do come and find me求你快点现身,来找我Love is blinding when the timing's never right不契时机的爱情往往会让人变得盲目Oh who am I to beg for difference我又能奢求谁会是那一个例外呢Finding love in just an instant真爱一瞬,稍纵即逝Well I don't mind, at least I've tried我不会觉得遗憾,至少我已经尽力了And I tried, I tried我尽力了J版在线链接:Lena版在线链接:
引用 的话:Dear You and The Boy亲介是中文歌?
引用 的话:亲介是中文歌?sorry,木有看清文章标题~
Nirvana - About A Girl Sting - Englishman in New York
嘿英文歌是不能翻译的啊意境全毁。。。
今天是Birdy的People help the people?女神啊
引用 的话:嘿英文歌是不能翻译的啊意境全毁。。。不是我翻译的~~~~看见有人翻译就顺便看下呗~~~~~~我英文不是太好~单听歌我听不懂哈 ~~~~~~大家自动屏蔽中文翻译好了~~~
今天是Fuzzy blue lights,Owl city
引用 的话:今天是Fuzzy blue lights,Owl city发个在线链接:我一直都觉得owlcity的声音带有清新的科技感~
?不过好讨厌OC越来越火就怕哪天烂大街
引用 的话:?不过好讨厌OC越来越火就怕哪天烂大街错了错了
今天是Lullaby,Priscilla Ahn
引用 的话:?不过好讨厌OC越来越火就怕哪天烂大街不是已经很火了么~~~~~~~~~~
Grimes "Oblivion"Another walk about, after darkIt's my point of viewIf someone could break your neckComing up behind you always coming and you'd never have a clueAnd now I'm left behind, all the timeI will wait forever, always looking straightThinking, counting, all the the other waySee you on a dark night... x3LalalalalaAnd now another clue, I would have If you could help me outIt's hard to understandCause when you're really by yourself, it's hard to find someone whoUnderstandsAnd now it's gonna be, tough on meBut I will wait foreverI need someone else to look into my eyes and tell me girl you know youGotta watch your healthTo look into my eyes and tell meLa la la la la, la la la laTo look into my eyes and tell meLa la la la la, la la la laLa la la la la, la la la laI see you on a dark night, uhh, aaa... x3
【130612】 A Toys orchestra ——《Invisible》歌词:A Toys orchestraInvisibleInvisibleI wish i was invisibleAnd feign to be the wind...and slam the doorsWhenever you stay home aloneAnd blow awayThe farewell lettersCause i can't believe!...i can't believe!But i'm triyngUnremarkableJust another roll of flawsA birthday cakeWithout candles...but i'm the windThat breaks off the crossAnd finally from last scream!I can't believe! I can't believe! I can't believe!I can't believe! I can't believe! I can't believe!I can't believe! I can't believe! I can't believe!I can't believe! I can't believe! I can't believe!...but i'm triyngAnd i don't mind where and why...i'm triyngAnd i don't care what i'm prayingI'm a liar!...but i'm invisiblePlease! Please!Let me believe this在线链接:
【130621】Dead Can Dance ——《Children of the Sun》歌词:We are ancientAs ancient as the sunWe came from the oceanOnce our ancestral homeSo that one dayWe could all returnTo our birthrightThe great celestial domeWe are the children of the sunOur journey's just begunSunflowers in our hairWe are the children of the sunThere is room for everyoneSunflowers in our hairThroughout the agesOf iron, bronze, and stoneWe marvelled at the night skyAnd what may lie beyondWe burned our framesTo the elemental onesMade sacrificesFor beauty, peace and loveWe are the children of the sunOur kingdom will comeSunflowers in our hairWe are the children of the sunOur carnival's beganOur songs will fill the airAnd you know it's timeTo look for reasons whyJust reach up and touch the skyTo the heavens we will singWe are the children of the sunOur journey has begunAre we older childrenCome out at nightAnd even soullessGreat hunger in their eyesUnaware of the beautyThat sleeps tonightAnd all the queen's horsesAnd all the king's menWill never put these children backTogether againFaith, hope and charityWe smote our enemiesWe are the children of the sunWe are the children of the sun在线链接:
引用 的话:不是已经很火了么~~~~~~~~~~是诶好怀念他独立时期
今天又是女神Birdy,The A Team,翻唱的但我认为比原唱好听
昨天是Blessed Soul,Merriment
今天是Out on the town, Fun.
引用 的话:今天又是女神Birdy,The A Team,翻唱的但我认为比原唱好听我确实也喜欢这个版本~~~~~
【130625】Lisa Germano——《We Suck》歌词:He's happy cause i didn't sayWhat I think anywayI can't tell him what I thinkHe's happy 'cause I said you look gorgeousI wanted to say you suckEverything, you suckEverythingHe's happy cause he knows he got away with itHe knows my love runs deeper than my feelingsI can't say, I can't tell him what I thinkSo pretend what I sayStill protecting the boy from the truthMr. control you lose, you loseWhy does he call me, I'm so nice on the phoneIn a bad fucking way I suck, dignity, I suckHe's happy in a nice fucking wayHe's happy, he sucksI'm quiet, I suckHe's happy in a nice fucking wayI'm quiet I suckShe's happy in a bad sort of wayThey're happy, they suckSo happy, we suck在线链接:
今天没听歌在刷夏洛克
Bobby McFerrin——《Don't Worry, Be Happy》歌词:Here's a little song I wrote You might want to sing it note-for-note Don't worry, be happy In every life we have some trouble But when you worry, you make it double Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy now Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo hoo-hoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Woo-oo-woo-oo-woo-oo-ooo Be happy Woo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, be happy Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo hoo-hoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Woo-oo-woo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Be happy Woo-oo-woo-oo-ooo Don't worry, be happy Ain't got no place to lay your head Somebody came and took your bed Don't worry, be happy The landlord say your rent is late He may have to litigate Don't worry, (ha-ha ha-ha ha-ha) be happy (look at me, I'm happy) Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Be happy Oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo (Here, I'll give you my phone number. When you're worried, call me. I'll make you happy.) Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo Be happy Woo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style Ain't got no gal to make you smile But don't worry, be happy 'Cause when you're worried, your face will frown And that will bring everybody down So don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy now Ooo-oo-hoo-oo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Be happy Woo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, be happy Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo Be happy Woo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, be happy Now there, is this song I wrote I hope you learned it note-for-note, like good little children Don't worry, be happy A-listen to a-what I say In your life, expect some trouble When you worry you make it double Don't worry, be happy, be happy now Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Be happy Oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, be happy Ooo-oo-hoo-oo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Be happy Woo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, be happy Ooo-oo-hoo-oo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, don't worry Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't do it, be happy Oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Put a smile on your face Don't bring everybody down like this Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo It will soon pass, whatever it is Ooo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, be happy (fading...) Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo I'm not worried Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo I'm happy Ooo-oo-oo-oo-ooo在线链接: 说喜欢这个歌手~~~的确好听极了~~~~
引用 的话:Bobby McFerrin——《Don't Worry, Be Happy》歌词:Here's a little song I wroteYou might want to sing it...我看到很多的Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo ............
引用 的话:我看到很多的Ooo-oo-hoo-oo-oo oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, don't worry
最近喜欢sistar 的give to me,,,但是总感觉和2pm的again again很像
Football Kids,Club 8,好好听~
【130703】Hello Saferide ——《Long Lost Pen Pall》歌词:HelloDo you remember me?I am your long lost pen palIt must have been ten years ago we last wroteI don't really know what happenedI guess life came in the wayLet me know if you're still aliveLet me know if you ever used that knife or notHelloYes, I remember youI've got a husband and two children nowI work as an accountant and make fairly good moneyI still have your lettersYou used a pink pen to write themAnd you would comfort meWhen my tears would stain the inkAnd I would send you mixtapes with Kate Bush on# I have to admit I sometimes lied in those lettersTried to make life better than it wasI still wasn't kissed at sixteenAnd I still need a friend #There was this letterI never told you this back thenBut it would be fair to say it saved my lifeI sat in the windowThe only one left out from a party againPretty sure I didn't have a single friendThen I checked the mailboxDear long lost pen palI was lying the whole timeI'm really a 46 years old man named LukeI have three children and a wifeShe doesn't careAnd I hope you don't resent meAnd I hope that you don't hate meFor trying to find my way back to what it's like to be youngRepeat #歌词大意:《失散已久的笔友》你好你还记得我吗?我是你失散已久的笔友上次通信已是十年前的事了我不太清楚后来发生了什么我想是繁忙的生活阻碍了我们的交往告诉我,你是否还活着告诉我,你是否用过那把刀你好是的,我记得你我现在有了一个丈夫和两个孩子我当上了会计,收入还算不错我还留着你写来的信你过去常用粉红墨水笔给我写信你给我带来安慰我的泪水会沾湿你的笔墨我还会给你寄一些收录了凯特·布什音乐的歌曲合集# 我得承认,我有时会在那些信里撒谎试图把生活描绘得比现实中的要好我直到十六岁还不曾有初吻且我仍需要一个朋友 #你曾写给我这封信我那时从未告诉过你但老实说,它救了我的命我那时坐在窗边是唯一一个再次没获邀参加派对的人我很确定,我一个朋友都没有于是,我打开邮箱亲爱的失散已久的笔友过去我一直都在对你撒谎我其实是个名叫卢克,已46岁的男人我有一个妻子和三个孩子我妻子对我漠不关心我希望你不会怨恨我我希望你不会讨厌我因为我只是想找回年轻的感觉在线链接:(分享自 )
引用 的话:【130703】Hello Saferide ——《Long Lost Pen Pall》歌词:HelloDo you remember me?I am your long lost p...嗯,她的歌都好好听
25 years,The go find
【130705】Alyosha ——《To be free》在线链接:(分享自 )
【130721】Yeah Yeah Yeahs ——《maps》
有新歌可以听好开心~多来几个~I don't miss u-Mraz,Wings-Birdy,Hey Anna-OC有新歌听心情好好啦啦啦~~~
athleticsjordan
Sweet Devil (れをる feat. kradness)原曲作者 八王子P
引用 的话:嘿英文歌是不能翻译的啊意境全毁。。。不能翻译= = 那样会看不懂意思啊 我虽然喜欢听英文歌 但是很恨学英语
the Civil Wars听Taylor Swift的Safe and Sound的时候发现的一个两人组合。The Birds with a FeatherShe's the absinthe on my lipsHe's the splinter in my fingertips她是我唇上的苦艾酒他是我指尖的荆棘刺But who could do without youAnd who could do without you但谁能离你而活?又怎能离你而活?很优美的情歌。听了一遍又一遍。尤其是开车的时候。
(C)2016果壳网&&&&&京ICP备号-2&&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 great man theory 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信